Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ghost Ship [Mission-Pack]

86 replies to this topic
JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

Finally new mission! I already played though biggrin.gif

Skander Blade
  • Skander Blade

$.K.@.N.D.3.R

• Members

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

Played "Conversation" really nice

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

Mission 2 of Chapter 3 released. But... why I bother updating...?

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Friday, Jun 10 2011, 13:49)

Oh c'mon LCJ, cut the crap.. Are you now acting like "nobody is playing my missions " ZOMG guy? Pfft... Your missions are played the most of all DYOM Designers. I AM THE ONE Who should moan .. not you

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Rytuklis @ Friday, Jun 10 2011, 14:00)

Oh c'mon LCJ, cut the crap.. Are you now acting like "nobody is playing my missions " ZOMG guy? Pfft... Your missions are played the most of all DYOM Designers. I AM THE ONE Who should moan .. not you

I should moan too actually. Your missions packs are very popular LCJ, keep it up.

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Friday, Jun 10 2011, 14:02)

I should moan too actually. Your missions packs are very popular LCJ, keep it up.

I don't mean like that. This heat in my country made me a little... confused. I less explain sh*t, after complaining.
I forgot to explain, that why I bother updating it if I won't finish this series. There's a chapter 3, 4 and 5 to complete and I don't got time, as you can see... I'm retiring at 22 day. So, I don't know what to do with these series, either complete it fast (but that's 20% chance, because of the heat and that I'm tired and retire day is coming soon) or give it away to someone else to finish it (same is with Crime Life). So, today I'll try at least complete Chapter 3.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Friday, Jun 10 2011, 14:32)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Friday, Jun 10 2011, 14:02)

I don't mean like that. This heat in my country made me a little... confused. I less explain sh*t, after complaining.
I forgot to explain, that why I bother updating it if I won't finish this series. There's a chapter 3, 4 and 5 to complete and I don't got time, as you can see... I'm retiring at 22 day. So, I don't know what to do with these series, either complete it fast (but that's 20% chance, because of the heat and that I'm tired and retire day is coming soon) or give it away to someone else to finish it (same is with Crime Life). So, today I'll try at least complete Chapter 3.

Hmm... so LCJ's weakness is heat, eh? Interesting. Don't give up on this mission pack, dude. It's very popular (so as you). Maybe the heat will get colder. You should finish this chapter and go to your "retirement". And buy a f*cking AC.

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

And buy a f*cking AC.

This. icon14.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:38 PM Edited by leoncj, 17 August 2011 - 01:12 AM.

Sorry, but Crime Life and Ghost Ship is CANCELED .
I'm really sorry, unless someone wants to continue it. If yes, PM on my facebook page (check sig)
Don't ask any questions which are "why, what the f...., etc", 'cuz I won't answer.
Sorry.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Saturday, Jun 11 2011, 15:38)
Sorry, but Crime Life and Ghost Ship is CANCELED .
I'm really sorry, unless someone wants to continue it. If yes, PM on my facebook page (check sig)
Don't ask any questions which are "why, what the f...., etc", 'cuz I won't answer.
Sorry.

Takahiro855
  • Takahiro855

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

nice the last part of chapter 3 is shocking and hard ii completed it thought but its THE hardest ^^

alucardiff
  • alucardiff

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

I have to say, some time ago I used to hate your missions, but I've been proved wrong in a big way. This mission pack is simply amazing. Oh yeah, also, AC.

Exekucnak
  • Exekucnak

DYOM Mission Player

• Members

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

I just finished playing all 4 chapter, pretty nice story and ship designing, the part with portals were the best, i just don't get the part in fouth chapter when you play as Chris without his SWAT suit in San Fierro, he was in SF and next mission he was on the ship again? After all: very nice storyline, I'm looking forward to more missions icon14.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Exekucnak @ Thursday, Sep 1 2011, 17:59)
I just finished playing all 4 chapter, pretty nice story and ship designing, the part with portals were the best, i just don't get the part in fouth chapter when you play as Chris without his SWAT suit in San Fierro, he was in SF and next mission he was on the ship again? After all: very nice storyline, I'm looking forward to more missions  icon14.gif

In the beginning, Chris starts to tell his story what happened in the ship.
At the mission where he's in SF again, he stopped his story and the real thing started.
Then he continue to tell his story...

(He was without his SWAT suit because... how can you treat him, heal him when he's with the suit. ^^)

By the way, Ghost Ship is coming to an end - it will be finished TODAY/NOW.

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:34 PM Edited by leoncj, 01 September 2011 - 09:37 PM.

Sorry for double-post, but it's worth it.

GHOST SHIP IS FINISHED!!!

When I canceled it, after the vacation... I thought, WTF have I done.
Now I'm back and Ghost Ship is finished.
Have fun, lads!

(Check out my FaceBook page for more info on other stuff. The link to it is in my Signature. ^-^)

P.S. A new trailer is coming soon for Ghost Ship.

- LCJ

Takahiro855
  • Takahiro855

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:33 PM

nice story I loved the hard missions on your story LCJ well done ^_^

Exekucnak
  • Exekucnak

DYOM Mission Player

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

I just finished playing the last chapter, nice end of the story, the last 2 missions were really hard, especially the mission: Doing Good Work for Once, because Alessa runs straight to Toreno's goons and she has to survive. The last mission i s pretty epic too. My rating: 8.5/10 icon14.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

I completed the whole of Ghost Ship.

The missions were just great. Every mission had something new in it.

I really liked the way you made that choice part. The one of Red, Blue and Green portals. Even though I got it right in the first place, I replayed the mission, just to check what would happen if I went into the wrong one. I also figured out how you did it.

I also liked the part where that 'Ghost' [The female who carries that mini-gun] kept on appearing just to shoot me as I was moving downstairs in the restricted area. I don't know the mission, but I just loved the technique you used to achieve it.

Also the ending was just epic. The last two missions were VERY DIFFICULT but still fun to play. And the last mission was just great. [Reminded me of the last missions that are usually in the Max Payne series]

Great work there, LCJ icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

This mission pack was awesomely designed, although the horror theme is not really my style.
Do you have any plans for your future mission packs?

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:31 PM Edited by leoncj, 02 September 2011 - 09:34 PM.

QUOTE (mati @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 15:51)
This mission pack was awesomely designed, although the horror theme is not really my style.
Do you have any plans for your future mission packs?

I've got 3 new storylines in mind. - They've got their own folders too.
And I have to finish Crime Life by the way.

The first new storyline which is coming soon is going to be just like other GTA's, like Crime Life, like No Rules in the Sands... etc.
The second, I'm gonna post a logo in the Designers Lounge, but the name is still in progress and it's also a horror pack too. If you have played my "The Survivors" series, then you should know that The Survivors 4 is coming, so it's the second one.
The third, I don't know if this will succeed, also name in progress too, but it's gonna be based on LA Noire, maybe even similar to it, but with out those interrogations. ^^

News about all of that are announced in my FaceBook page.

I'll release some trailers, logos on the Designers Lounge about the future storylines.

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

This was just awesome dude ! the story and the gameplay are awesome, keep it up icon14.gif cookie.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'm bumping this, because these series are my like... Well, it's horror series which I worked a lot on it.
And I also want to share one thing.

Ghost Ship
This is a playlist of all of the missions videos. It's duration is like a whole horror movie, so I would like you to check it out.
If you just want to watch the series, see how it should be with the horror/creepy sounds and music, then click it.
If you would subscribe and like, it would help a lot.
Thank you. ^__^

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 18:21)
I'm bumping this, because these series are my like... Well, it's horror series which I worked a lot on it.
And I also want to share one thing.

Ghost Ship
This is a playlist of all of the missions videos. It's duration is like a whole horror movie, so I would like you to check it out.
If you just want to watch the series, see how it should be with the horror/creepy sounds and music, then click it.
If you would subscribe and like, it would help a lot.
Thank you. ^__^

This is my favourite, I liked and subscribed! smile.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:50 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 05 July 2013 - 01:19 PM.

-Deleted-

Sorry for my stupid posts from the past.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hey, sorry for bumping. I just found it and I think it's awesome. What mods I need to use (beside GTA IV hud and weapons) in order to play this? Also, can I play without mods?
And can you explain me a bit about the PDA? I don't understand it much.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Of course you can play it without mods. smile.gif
He said in main post that it's recommended to play with mods cause of mission's gravity. It will be easier for you if you have mods. But it's not necessarily. icon14.gif

NeedZombiez
  • NeedZombiez

DYOM - Mission Creator

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

Thanks guys for bringing this up again. This is really epic biggrin.gif
And scary af.. xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users