"Prepare for your worst nightmare"
"The story begins in the 1990's, in San Andreas, in a city called San Fierro.
A ship, full of people, deliveries and army technology, was coming to San Fierro, but it suddenly stopped. People named it: Ghost Ship, no one, even the police, nor the government, have checked that ship. The Pier 69 tried to contact with them, but... no one answered. The government believed that the terrorists inside the ship have killed the people and took the army technology.
A one month later.
A special agent, that was sent to investigate that ship one month ago, was found on the traffic of San Fierro, he was still alive. He kept repeating these words: Ghost ship... dangerous... portals... THEY!
Finally, after some recovering, that agent started to speak... and the story begins from now."
(The story is based Ghost Ship movie, Cold Fear and Resident Evil)
- Recommended to play the story with these mods: GTA IV hud, GTA IV weapons and any mod that helps you shoot, target, etc.
- Not Recommended to play the story with any cheats (health, weapon), nor trainers, nor anything that isn't fair.
Chris White is 36 years old. He's a member of Secret Agency of San Fierro and a SWAT member of SFPD and also sometimes a police officer. He's married with Alessa White for 16 years, he was training in the army for 10 years and served his country for 3 years. He's ready to take risks...
Friendship: this character is playable
Jack Toreno is 49 years old. He's the leader of Secret Agency of San Fierro and a 3rd rank member of San Andreas Secret Special Agency. Toreno is Chris's and Alessa's boss. He's about to send Chris to investigate that ship.
Friendship: Enemy - Since mission: "Flashback"
PDA Profile: SASSA_jacktoreno
Alessa White is 35 years old. She's a member of Secret Agency of San Fierro. She's married with Chris White for 16 years. She likes to help Chris in some cases, actions, etc. She is very important to Chris.
PDA Profile: SASSA_alessawhite
Nick "NJ" Jefferson
Nick Jefferson, also known as NJ, is 35 years old. He works in San Fierro Police Department as an officer. He's a good friend of Chris and Alessa, he likes to help Chris and Alessa in some cases. He would never betray or leave his friends behind.
PDA Profile: SFPD_nj
The Ghost, also known as she, her, her age is unknown, because like she said, she's a ghost in a female skin. She was working for SASSA testing as a test subject, in the ship, the SASSA were testing a virus on her, but when they failed, they killed her, but she didn't died. As a ghost, she summoned her Ghost Minions with the Book of Ghost. She has her own world, but the Terrorists closed her and she couldn't portal the ship to her world. People that died in that ship are trapped in her world or became her minions. Some people, that are dead, wants to kill her and take over her world.
PDA Profile: ??????ERROR
Selva is over 50 years. Selva is one of the friendly ghosts around Ghost Ship that wants to get out. Selva died while sleeping in her room, she went to sleep and never woke up. Selva is very mysterious and will always send PDA messages to Chris if he needs help in solving clues and puzzles.
PDA Profile: selva....
Tom is wise kid and his age is unknown. Tom is very active, likes to shoot and wanted to be a cop, that's why he really wants to help Chris. Tom is being hunted by HER, because Tom ruined some of her plans and stuff. Like Selva is helping Chris with solving the puzzles, Tom will help Chris with action.
Status: Dead/Ghost - Can be killed by Ghost Minions.
PDA Profile: /tom\
Albert is a staff member of the ship, his age is about 27 years old. Albert knows the ship very good, because he worked there and also he's hunting for The Book of Ghost World for a week after the incident. The Ghost don't want Albert to find it, but Albert finds help... Chris. Albert is onto something, something that Chris doesn't know, but she does.
Status: Dead/Ghost - Can be killed by Ghost Minions
Friendship: Enemy - Since mission: "Battle For Freedom"
PDA Profile: None
(PDA is your friend in these missions, it will help you to solve some cases, play the mission, etc.)
(Press on any PDA's button below)
(Trophies are just for fun. (Idea by COOLMAN)
*Welcome* - Play the Introduction mission.
*First Easter Egg Collection* - Collect the first three easter eggs in It Begins mission.
*Fight with Fear* - Complete the mission Ship's Nightmare without using any cheats.
*First Chapter* - Complete Chapter 1 without using any cheats.
*Cutscene Boy* - Play the intro mission of Chapter 2 called Welcome to My World.
*Her* - First time meet up with The Ghost in Welcome to My World.
*Don't your eyes hurt?* - Spot/find the first three flying chairs in Trapped mission.
*Friendly Ghosts* - Meet Selva and Tom in Through The Crew Apartments mission.
*Sniper Killer* - Defeat the the second and the third Sureshotter without being hit, don't care about the first Sureshotter in Finding That Man mission.
*Fast Man* - Complete the Continue the Search mission under 1:35 time.
*Nemesis* - Defeat Chris White bad without being hit by him in Her Dreams Are Over.
*MY CAR!* - Get to Alessa's car first than Alessa herself in mission: Back From Dreams.
*I hate my Boss* - Kill Jack Toreno and his clones, all of them, in mission Doing Good Work for Once.
*GHOST BUSTER!* - Kill Albert Wayne and complete GHOST SHIP, find all easter eggs and get all trophies!
(Easter Eggs, just like Trophies, but the difference is that the easter eggs are in-game)
*It Begins* - There are 3 green goo's in this mission.
*Ship's Nightmare* - There are 5 green goo's in this mission.
*Her World* - There are 4 green goo's in this mission.
*Trapped - There is 1 green goo and 3 flying chairs in this missions.
*Through The Crew Apartments* - There are 2 green goo's and 2 flying chairs in this mission.
(EASTER EGG EXPLANATION)
Green Goo's (pic coming soon) - There are green goo's, also known as Virus Samples, are around in some missions. They're in various places that are secret, hard to get in and unknown. Green Goo's are need to be collected/picked up.
Flying Chairs *New* (pic coming soon) - Since Chapter 2 and Chris is now in The Ghost world, there are flying chairs, also known as Cursed Chairs, in some missions. They're always in air, not on the ground, so keep your eyes open and you can see them. Flying Chairs are need to be spotted/found.
Introduction - Intro of Ghost Ship.
Chapter 1 - Investigation Begins 100% (Pack)
- First Step - Intro of Chapter 1.
- It Begins - Chris makes his move to the captain's deck.
- Ship's Nightmare - Ship's Nightmare is revealed.
- Strange Portals - Strange portals saving Chris from the burning basement of the Ship.
- Her World - Chris discovers a little weird thing inside the Armory of the Ship.
- Welcome to My World - Intro of Chapter 2.
- Trapped - Chris is trapped in the armory, changed and full of death and Ghost Minions.
- Through The Crew Apartments - Chris going through the crew apartments and meeting some new ghosts.
- Way Back - Chris has to get back to the Captain's deck.
- Finding That Man - Searching for the man inside the Cargo Hold full of Sureshoters.
- Through The Portals - Chris goes through the portals that led him to her.
- Conversation - Intro of Chapter 3.
- Continue the Search - Chris is still looking for that man.
- Searching for the Code - Chris tries to find a code to continue heading towards The Hive.
- The Hive - Chris, Albert and Tom fight through the ghost minions to find her.
- Trapped in Memories - While Chris trying to get to her, she trapped him in her memories.
- Her Dreams Are Over - After defeating her dreams, Chris continues to find her.
- Battle For Freedom - A battle with her, a battle for freedom.
- The Plan - Intro of Chapter 4.
- Betrayed - Chris needs to find a way out of the water.
- Flashback - "The Ghost" explains about what happened.
- Back From Dreams - Chris stops his story and fears the real thing!
- Reuniting With Her - Chris has no choice, but to help her in defeating Albert and his men.
- Last Chance - Last chance in stopping Albert.
Ghost Ship Playthrough Playlist
Trailer 1, Trailer 2