Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dreams...

240 replies to this topic
guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Wasn't there already a dreams topic?

Anyway, I had a dream yesterday that I was in primary school but I knew that it wasn't real!
(but I didn't knew it was a dream, weird right?)
Anyhow, because I was always so quiet and uptight back then, I now would just start screaming and start throwing things around.
And when this guy who was popular back then ask me why I was acting so weird, I would throw my stuff at him.

It was really fun to know that my actions wouldn't had any consequences and there was no shame whatsoever! lol.gif

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

I once dreamt that I travelled back in time and killed JFK - that was pretty weird
I used to have a semi-recurring dream that I was a detective who commonly worked with the police, solving murders and catching mostly serial killers, each dream was like a different 'episode' in this sort of alternate life, different serial killer or somethign else and such, but some obviously lasted more than 1 dream.
and a recurring dream in my youth where I was a tortoise.

they are the ones that I can think off that are not so strange people will think i'm mental, but strange enough to be mentionable.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

Relevantly enough for this site, I had a dream two days ago that V came out and that I was playing it on the first day. It was astounding, better than I ever expected it would be, yet everyone I knew personally who plays video games was calling it terrible; much worse than IV. I didn't understand this at all.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 16:27)
Relevantly enough for this site, I had a dream two days ago that V came out and that I was playing it on the first day. It was astounding, better than I ever expected it would be, yet everyone I knew personally who plays video games was calling it terrible; much worse than IV. I didn't understand this at all.

I wouldn't worry, GTA V will be disappointing to ALL of us joke

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

I've been rewatching Life On Mars and Ashes To Ashes recently and last night it seems to have crept into my dreams. I don't remember much about it now, only that I was in the police station from AtA and Gene Hunt and Alex Drake were there. Maybe the others as well but as I said, I don't really remember now. I don't even know why I was there but I think I was helping them so I was probably another cop or something.

The only other part of last night's dreaming session I remember took place ages later. I was at an outdoor party. It was in a park I think and there was a pool. Now when I think of it, I've got a funny feeling that it was a high school reunion. Shortly after, some of my friends and myself got into a helicopter that had been parked beside the pool that apparently belonged to my friend's girlfriend who was now apparently a fully qualified pilot. After a few minutes of flying around the area, I became annoyed at her increasingly reckless piloting and demanded that she land. They refused to land but eventually agreed to hover about six feet off the ground and I jumped out. Seconds after I got out, they clipped a tree or something and spun out of control and crashed. Some of them were thrown from the chopper while some were still trapped inside. I remember being unsure as to whether or not I should approach the wreck and help as I was convinced the helicopter was due to burst into flames at any moment.

Surprisingly, everyone survived - I think. The dreaming continued, but changed course completely and I have no recollection of it. That's pretty much all I remember of last night/ this morning's dreams, although I think there was some video games and Stargate in there too.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

http://www.gtaforums...opic=476719&hl=

moto_whistle.gif

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Thanks for the link. You can lock this thread now,

SOrry

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:11 PM Edited by Stinky12, 21 July 2012 - 08:22 PM.

QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 16:47)
http://www.gtaforums...opic=476719&hl=

moto_whistle.gif

That thread is old, there is a more recent one. I know cause I posted in it, but can't remember the title of that thread.
You see the search still has flaws, you can search for "dreams" and comes up with the thread your looking for but not all thread has the word dreams in its title.

I had a dream where I was like in this shopping place somewhat like K-mart or Target (can't tell what place I was at) and was looking at bags of potato chips. Then I found the one I was looking for Ruffles original. I found the biggest pack they have and it only cost 1 dollar!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

Probably the strangest and most vivid nightmare I ever had was also very short, and nothing like your average nightmare.

It was very late but I was stirring, half awake. As I drifted back to sleep, I could three women speaking to me. The distinct impression I got (as you subliminally do in dreams, when you know someone is someone else without being told) was that they were a coven of witches. Imagine MacBeth, except they were beautiful. And they whispered to me that I was the one who'd help them annihilate all of humanity, the world, the Universe. I was the key to the greatest tragedy that would ever unfold. This being a dream, it was real. I felt the guilt and terror that came with being in a position of killings billions. I denied them, told them no. They said my will had nothing to do with it, that I was assisting them involuntarily anyway.

I saw the Earth from afar. Suddenly I snapped awake, one of the very few times I've ever awoken from a dream drenched in sweat. I felt hot and cold at once - for a few second I was gasping for air, still believing I had done something terrible. It took me a while to fall asleep once more.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

I've only had two nightmares, a re-occuring one when I was 10 but I made a dreamcatcher at Scouts and it actually worked, probably a placebo? I've had re-occuring nightmares the past few weeks of my accident at work. Forklift wouldnt stop and I bailed out, tearing my achilies tendon... if I hadnt jumped out I would probably be missing a foot. I've had 3 nights in a row of the accident re-occuring, and the whole warehouse has a dark prescence to it...

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

As a child I had a recurring dream of me sitting downstairs playing video games, or watching TV, and then all of a sudden the TV spazzes out and changes channel to some weird kids channel with blobs all over it and weird noises and then changes again to weird things quickly, then I ran upstairs and then some weird alien creature things chase me up the stairs and I get slower and slower but I finally reach the top and then run to my parents room (at the time I had the dreams at first I was only around 5 years old) and then the dream ends.

Now, whenever I have it, I think 'oh, just a dream' and then sit and watch the TV change through the channels, then get bored or something. I tend to do random sh*t whenver I have this dream, so it's kind of a lucid dream.

I remember sitting and waiting for the aliens to come to me, then doing bad-ass Hong Kong style attacks on all but one, and then interrogating the last one.

Most of the time though I just walk outside and walk around the area...
And do "other stuff".

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

When I was younger I had a terrible recurring nightmare. In the dream, I would wake up in my old house in the daytime. I would get up and try and call my family but my voice was missing, I couldn't talk. In the dream, I walked around the house looking for them and upon opening the door to a cupboard I would discover my little sisters doll holding a knife. I slammed the door shut and ran out of the house to see my family driving away. I try to call out but my voice is still missing. The doll would then jump on my back and begin to stab me. At that point, I would wake up.
I always hated that doll, my parents eventually got rid of it because it would remind me of the nightmares.

As for the dream I had last night, I remember it starting at a hotel with a pool. My friends and I were there pissing around in the pool when a bunch of girls got in. We had to find something for one of them, a ring I think, by venturing into the war torn city next to the hotel. Me and two friends went to the city and we split up, they went together and I went on my own. Here's where the dream gets crazy. I am walking through this arch and stumble across two cartoon characters (Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show; they are a bird and raccoon who can talk respectively) who have cloned themselves and are working on some sort of death ray/ machine. I see the ring on top of a piston or cylinder or something and sneak past the cartoons to climb on the cylinder. I seem to remember there conversation being about how they've perfected the machine. I think I made a noise and they noticed me, ordering their robots to shoot me which they do. Next thing I know, I've respawned in the alleyway with my two friends standing next to me and inform them of the situation. Apparently, when I was shot by the robots, I dropped my "equipment" like in Minecraft. We all charge in there and I manage to pick up my stuff and the ring (now that I think about it, it may have been a key). We all run back to the hotel and escape the robots. We return the key/ring to the girl and she thanks us. My mates then try to wing man for me and then I woke up. I know it seems like a weird dream but trust me, I've had weirder.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

My most recent nightmare would be that of a creature which plagued my dreams throughout my childhood making a return.

This creature is an awfully large half man half gorilla, way beyond human strength, completely in black. This thing attacked an old friend of mine in a supermarket WC.

As a child whenever this creature would appear in my dreams I'd breakdown and cry, and then wake up sweating, fearing if this thing was in my room, then hide under the covers and shake.

I thought I had seen the end of this beast when I finally confronted and scared it away in a dream back when I was about 9/10. Now it seems to be stronger, but I am stronger yet and I tried to confront him/it by jumping on it's back whilst it was about to attack my friend. It quickly shook me off, I fell to the floor and everything went black, yet I could feel it's warm breath on me, at which point I snapped out of the dream, heart racing.

Now every time I dream I always (try to) remain in a positive state of mine so if something like this were to suddenly happen again I would not run away and cry, I would stand up and fight, even if fear does sometimes paralyze me and my strength turns to that of a bird's feather.

But this was all about a month ago, and I've been having some really neat dreams recently. Sadly, I can't remember a single one of those dreams now though, although I remember one of them was an extremely long texting session with a new girl friend (not girlfriend) of mine.

Now that I think about it since I last confronted creatures, beasts and other horrid things in my dreams I've really become more confident, both inside and outside of dreaming as bizarre is it all sounds. Heck, when I dream I used to believe everything was real, but now I am always able to tell that this is all inside my head so I am free to do what I want without fearing consequences, plus I'm finally able to shape my dreams the way I want them to play out, instead of being outside of my control.

Sorry that I'm rambling on, it's just that when it comes to dreams, I do get very carried away, especially recently. biggrin.gif

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

I had a weird dream a few nights ago about an underground zoo. First it was me and my sister walking down these stairs, and we realised that animals were roaming around in this cavernous space, but they were in cages. I don't know, it was strange. Then we run and try to get away but we get lost. Then I'm a giraffe and lions are trying to eat me, and I really feel like I have long legs and a long neck and everything, like I'm actually a giraffe. I was also a seal, and lions were again trying to eat me, I was crawling on my stomach up these boxes and I got to a high place that was safe.

Then I also remember at one point the lions get me whilst I'm a seal, and I can feel them ripping me to pieces and it was horrible. It was like they were actually doing it. I don't remember all the details, but I woke up after a few seconds of the lions chowing down on me as a seal. I've had similar dreams before where I'm being eaten alive and it almost feels like the real thing whilst it happens.

Rolf Harris
  • Rolf Harris

Always watching... rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

As of about 8 months ago, I've had a few, really raw, brutal dreams. When I wake up, I feel awesome because they're really adrenaline fueling. They're nothing like the nightmares I used to have once upon a time -- with these types of dreams, you have to tell them to someone else straight away, then you won't forget! The following dream is 100% real I'm not trolling you!

One of my first of these dreams, was set in my local town -- where I was in a four-door saloon car with a group of friends. We were all armed to the teeth; I had a Kalashnikov AK 47 (with the meaty 7.62mm), with everyone else carrying other rifles. At a familiar side road off of the main street in the town, adjacent to the local Morrisons Supermarket, our car was ambushed - it was forced off the road and went front first into the side of an office building. We got out; everyone was dazed and their was already an exchange of fire.

Another four door saloon drifted into the side road dead infront of us, and I sighted up and started hosing the front window screen. I was strafing left to right, and felt the visceral kick of the 7.62, I was making damned sure that wooden stock was carved into my shoulder as I held the trigger. It was so real -- each shot cracked into the window screen, there was a few stray plumes of blood painting the inside of the window screen. Alongside the heavy sound of the 7.62 casings hitting the concrete with that resounding ringing.

I carried on firing, taking cover to slide another magazine in. When a good friend of mine approached me, and told me he was taking a group forward. I just nodded and agreed, he could take care of himself. As all four of them advanced forward to the junction onto the main street, they were slaughtered. Automatic fire laid them out on the road 20 metres away, alongside the sound of a pump-action shotgun. When I looked up, there were three guys - the middleman was carrying the shotgun, with the others alongside him, walking towards me. I sighted up and spent the rest of the magazine in a hurry.

As soon as I felt that dead man's click, I exhaled, threw the rifle on the floor and ran for it. I ran down a hill on the road behind me, to meet a roundabout that lead up a few residential streets. I was running with another guy who was fighting with me on the same path, but I was slower than he was. I made the decision to cross to the otherside of the street, so atleast one of us could get away and tell the tale.
But as I ran, I got slower - even though I wasn't fatigued or tired, I was pegging it as much as possible. I've done alot of running, especially sprinting in my time, too. But my efforts were invain - I felt someone behind me, but I didn't dare turn around.

And before I knew it, I heard the crack of a pistol being discharged. And I woke up.

I've had a few more dreams like that since.

Anyone else had anything similar?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

I remember having one when I was little.

It was a short one, I was playing cricket with my mates (this was when I was seven y.o.) and someone hit the ball for a four, so I went and collected the ball but when I looked back everyone had turned into LIONS. Itwas so f*ckin scary at the time you have no idea.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:47 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 22 July 2012 - 12:53 AM.

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 00:21)
I remember having one when I was little.

It was a short one, I was playing cricket with my mates (this was when I was seven y.o.) and someone hit the ball for a four, so I went and collected the ball but when I looked back everyone had turned into LIONS. Itwas so f*ckin scary at the time you have no idea.

ah worried about the ashes then were you? shouldn't have worried, back then england were a shower of sh*te and australia were godlike
but now...

twinkiller
  • twinkiller

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

a few days ago I had a dream that I was having sex with Jenna Fischer from The Office. icon14.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I had one two days ago. It's pretty crazy, and fortunately I can remember it.

It's probably the strangest and most interesting one I've ever had. Anyway, it takes place in a post-apocalyptic United States about 100 years in the future, where Russia and Iran nuked half the world. This part kinda makes sense, but then afterwards it gets pretty weird. So apparently I'm in my dream 50+ years after my death, and I meet up with these other guys in some sort of resistance against the Russians, which is strangely run by a talking cat. I go on a wacky little adventure, where I then drive a car into a black hole.

Most of this, besides the black hole and me involved, has inspired myself to make a novel or something based on it.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

Heh. I used to have a recurring nightmare as a child that was pretty strange. I would be trapped in something like a hamsters cage, with some cartoony looking rat. I could look out of the cage and see my family and my grandparents sitting around the living room watching TV. Throughout the dream the rat would be pinching me and it got pretty painful. Whenever I tried calling out for help, my voice was gone. It was definitely an odd one.

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

I have a recurring dream/nightmare where I am giving CPR to a very bloody little boy who has been shot. I am screaming into my radio calling for help but for some reason nobody responds. People are standing all around watching me; I scream for them to call for an ambulance but they just stare blankly and don't do or say anything. Sometimes the little boy is motionless and seems to be dead, other times he's talking and telling me he is dead, but I keep telling him to hang on and everything will be okay.

No joke, I have had this same dream about 50 times in the last 5 or 6 years.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

Lat night I saw this wicked dream or nightmare??

In my dream I was at the Mall near our school when suddenly some mutant creature came after me saying in Sinhala (Sri Lankan language) "Give it, Give it!" But at the dream I didn't have anything other than a Fresh milk bottle. I threw i at him and suddenly the dream changed I was in a forest with our next door guy's son. The trees in the forest were carnivores I was about to tell him to be careful but when I turned back a spiky branch had stabbed him in the eye from behind he was laughing wickedly. I woke up then. phew. I was sweating and my heart was beating really fast. bored.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:47 AM

Last night I dreamt about GTAForums and Minecraft in one dream. No I'm not one of those minecraft obsessed people, I don't even have it. There was this server with heaps of buildings and in the buildings was massive signs that had all of the old forum gangs (eg. Zaibatsu, Leone et al). In all of the buildings were users that are in that member group. Weird. :S

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

Last night I had a dream that's really messing with my head right now. It was one of those dreams that seems like it's happening in real-time, and in real-life.

I was driving to Colorado, with my girlfriend. It was only me and her in the car, so I asked her, "Hey, where's Jasmine (my daughter)"
She looked at me funny, and replied, "Who's Jasmine?"
Thinking that she is messing with me, I say, "Our daughter."
She continues to look at me like I'm out of my mind, and says, "We don't have a child,"

I pull the car over at a rest stop, located a few miles up the highway. My girlfriend gets out of the car and starts walking around, stretching her legs.

I close my eyes, and images of my daughter come floating into my head. Her, babbling while waiting for me to give her another bite of dinner. Sitting on the floor flapping her arms like the birds outside. Laughing as I blow raspberries on her belly. I start crying. Suddenly I hear a faint voice, "Bye, Dadda"

For whatever reason, this made me realize that I was dreaming. I started doing everything I could to wake up, but nothing was working.
My girlfriend came back and sat down in the passenger seat, buckled up, and we started on down the highway again... But this time I wasn't minding the speed limit. I needed to wake up, and get back to my daughter.

Up ahead, there was a guard rail, blocking a steep drop on the other side. I sped up.
My girlfriend was screaming in the passenger seat. Crying her eyes out, begging me to stop. I looked at her and said, "This isn't real, we're going to be okay."

We smashed through the guardrail, and it time slowed to a crawl. I looked around as we went over the edge of the cliff. My girlfriends tears falling toward the ceiling, she reaches out and braces herself for the impact. The ground is coming closer
I'm going to wake up

Everything goes black, suddenly I feel the car tear apart from under me, and I'm thrown from the vehicle.
Why won't I wake up

I walk over the the crushed wreckage that used to be my vehicle, and I see my girlfriend. She's crushed between peices of the car, blood is gushing out of her mouth as she gasps for air. She looks at me, and closes her eyes. "I'm......pregnant."
I can't bear to look at her anymore, I know it's just a dream, but I just can't watch the woman I love die, not like this.
Her voice is raspy as she says, "I love you." I look back at her as she exhales her final breath. I fall to my knees, crying.
This isn't a dream
"This isn't a dream"
You killed them
"No..."
"Bye Dadda"

Hearing Jasmine's voice in my head makes me open my eyes. I'm lying on my back, staring up at the sun.
I see a faint outline against the suns rays breaking through the clouds above. It's my girlfriend, she's holding my baby. She's waving Jasmine's arm up and down, "Bye bye Daddy, I love you"

I close my eyes again, tears pouring out from my closed eyelids. When I open them again, I'm staring at the roof of my bedroom. Jasmine is crying over the baby-monitor and I hear my girlfriend talking to her.
It was a dream

I had another one right after I fell asleep again, it was a continuation of this dream. But, I really don't feel like typing it up at this moment.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Had some crazy dream last night, lol.
I was lying in my bed and then I open my eyes and some huge angry fluffy dinosaur thing is attacking me and I'm like 'sh*t this has to be a dream' but I was still shaking, so I verify by turning the bedside light on and off very quickly (lights don't work in dreams) and I'm like 'oh, just a dream' so push the dinosaur out of the way, get up (for some reason now the dinosaur is in the hallway staring at me) so i'm like 'come at me bro' and then it walks out, and I'm left there, disappointed...

After that I just do the normal sh*t I do whenever I know I'm dreaming...

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

Bump, yes, but this was I dream I just had to share.

So I was standing by a river bank when suddenly 5 SAS troops walked down to where I was, all heavily kitted-out and were preparing to board a tugboat (the variant from GTA IV) where a drug and arms dealing gang were on. Suddenly I too ended up in a SAS uniform and an Annihilator (again the variant from GTA IV) landed where we all were and we jumped onto the side of the helicopter as it pursued the tugboat, which was now speeding just like a speedboat, around a smaller version of the Bristol Harbourside (the exact area shown in that map). The helicopter then hovered above an enclosed glass section at the front of the boat where a gang member was piloting the ship from, at which point I jumped down and took control of the boat whilst the rest of the force jumped onto the boat and went to seek out the other gangsters. But there was a problem, I couldn't slow the tugboat down, much like the cruise ship in Speed 2. So now the tugboat is smashing into other boats and barges, people are jumping onto land, and eventually the boat smashes through the lock gates of the Harbourside and ends up going along a river which is gradually becoming narrower and narrower, until eventually the river stops in a field where it runs aground and then flips over, almost like in a car crash. I end up getting flung onto a dirt road whilst a fellow SAS troop is in a fight with Vinnie Jones who is whelding a fire axe (yes you read right). I jump to my feet and help the troop out by pinning Vinnie to the ground, throwing the fire axe into a ditch, but then he somehow suffocates and dies before me. whatsthat.gif And then I end up going straight into another dream.

I'm thinking about logging all of my dreams that I can remember into a journal. It would make for a good read, but it would also be very interesting just to see how much of an influence TV, games, movies, events, friends, family life, and all of that really has on my overactive imagination.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:18 AM

I was at a friends house, riding bikes around the street. You know, what kids do (I had this dream as a child). We were having loads of fun. It felt like pure freedom. My Mum appeared, talking to my mates mother. My mum was down our main street of the town, and there was some gunfight going on. That worried me, and I suddenly appeared were the gunfight was happening.

Everyone was trying to flee the horrific scene that was unfolding. I began running towards the fleeing civilians- I was trying to find my family. I was being bardged anc almost was knocked over. the gunfire was getting louder and I could hear the bullets rikishaying off buildings. The crowd had left and one of the gunman ran up to me- he grabbed my wrist and grinned. To my surpris, it was my grandfather. He shot all my fingers off before yelling, "You motherf*cker!".

I woke up and was awake for the rest of the night.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

First, I didn't expect this topic to come up again. It looks like God is begging me to post here and thus, he bumped this.

Anyways, I had a dream today, well, it's nothing special nor ordinary. I was at my home and my Dad bought me a new mobile. The mobile would be the most weirdest mobile I have ever seen. Then, after that I was playing with it tonight, I found a weird option called as "Teleport". I clicked it and found a Voice Recorder. It gave me a tutorial about how to use it. It said that I need to say any place's name and I will be taken there. I was excited and I tried it. I said "Delhi" (capital of India) and I heard Airplanes planes. I was like I was sitting in an airplane. Then, I was soon directed to the Airport's entrance. I was totally shocked. The DS was showing me information about Delhi. All information was 100% true. I couldn't believe myself. Then, I heard my Mom shouting. I quickly woke up (This was in my dream) and I found myself in the bedroom. It looked like I was taken back to my house. I wanted to tell this to my parents but they ignored this and wanted me to go to school. I again picked up the mobile and showed them the option. They thought it was just a simple Voice Recorder. I showed them, how it worked. This time, I thought of going abroad. So, I said New York". I again heard airplane's flying and I was send to New York's Chinatown. Then, information came under the mobile. I was amazed. Well, soon after that, I again heard my Mom's voice and this time, I woke up for real. This dream was surely different from others.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:25 AM

Yesterday I dreamed something super scary.. dontgetit.gif I saw two girls one fo them were bewitched by a monster and she stabbed the girl brutally ans turned to me and said "Let me do that to you" I woke up. Wow that was scary!!

Maybe it is a superstition? dontgetit.gif

Who knows? smile.gif

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

Okay I had this dream couple weeks or so ago. I found it to be the most interesting dream I ever had, despite it being as short as it was.

So I was in the...uh 'porch' I guess in my grandma's house. I was going to leave when I looked at the top of the building infront of the house (this building doesn't exist IRL).

On top of the roof was a bald man. He was completely bronze. He was moving his head in circles with, if I remember right, closed eyes. He was also sitting in the padmasana (lotus position).

I looked at him and I heard a voice which I think was one of my relatives who lives in the house say 'this man has been there preaching for 400 years but he hasn't aged a bit'. I don't remember the number of years exactly but have a vague memory of it being a very long time.

I also didn't notice any signs of aging.

He also had quite a large mole on his left cheek.

As soon as I saw him I remember wanting to talk to him about spirituality.

So I kept looking at him and he said something (I can't remember what), which caused INSANELY strong vibrations, the gate of the house was rattling pretty bad! It was like the vibrations when chanting OM.

I kept looking at him, and he said 'don't just stand there, come up here you know you want to'. I actually did want to go up there.

Then I kept staring while trying to put on my flip flops, and for a moment I looked at my feet since I was having trouble putting them on as I was staring at this person. I looked back up and he was gone.

Probably the most profound dream I've ever had. Still haven't looked into it deeply, but I need to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users