Photo

Updating of Alice

3 replies to this topic
Kucikuc24
  • Kucikuc24

C/C++ Developer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:11 AM Edited by Kucikuc24, 15 May 2011 - 08:29 PM.

Hi my dear hacker, moders smile.gif In last months i was mayby inactive on this nice forum, becouse now i m working more for PSP than for GTA...
But my little friend (PSP biggrin.gif ) learned me, how to make some cracks/hacks...

What do you need for creating of cracks ?
You need to have a lot of knowledges in C# or C++ and in MIPS Assembly.

Whole trick is in decompilating of original file, than find necessary stuff, write your own code, which is patching content of original file, complile it and use it biggrin.gif

But what does it do here ?
A lot of people still appeal to us, whether we can update Alexander's ALICE. We already told to this people "No, we cant do it, becouse we dont have necessary source code".
But i finaly found some way how to do it and this is that way - Reverse enginering.

Ok, i can try do it, but how to start ?
How i already told, you need to have good skills in C# or C++ and MIPS Assembly. Than just use some decompliler for decompile of ALICE.asi, and than transfer decompiled code to your C# or C++ code smile.gif . If you have done, last thing what you have to do is update memory addresses for NATIVE functions. You can find that in decompiled .sco files of GTA IV, for just use SparkIV...

Hmm, really interesting. But why do you cant do it ?
Here are more reasons. Firstly i m still not king of MIPS, i have only modest knowledges in MIPS. Second reason is typical for me, no enought time biggrin.gif
I m finaly admitted to high school, and now, after lot of years full of my head drowed in books and in work with PCs, i have to stop my activities on PC for some time and maybe enjoy life with friends and live for full smile.gif

Now you have to know how you can finaly updated your favorite ALICE, so you can start now smile.gif

EDIT:
I made dissambly of Alice.asi, you can download it here: -> CLICK <-
It is just a text file comprimed in RAR, you have to use for opening Notepad++
or just something faster than standart Notepad biggrin.gif

-__- Pablo
  • -__- Pablo

No, I'm a girl. Pablo is like... my nickname.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:28 AM

orly.gif

rootmanback
  • rootmanback

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:52 AM

cool, good stuff there. hopefully somebody will take this opportunity and enhance mods and make further improvements.

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

PSN: Clueless_Muffin

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

That's good mate. I'm no modder but someone will come and finish for you. Good Luck tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users