American war

33 replies to this topic
nkbs
  • nkbs

Don't hate me, im just human after all.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

Sounds very cool.. a shame you play as United States and not others from AMERICA or of course the Russians. But about you called you could use the Real enemies or at least those countries that where at war with United States and else.. Germany,Russia,Italy,China,North-Korea,Japon,All Middle-west (exept Israel) and well.. almost All the America Continent etc.. could be awesome... besides... why you add "Al Qaeda" as enemy? after all.. first of all they were partners of USA later where Enemies...

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:41 AM Edited by Revolver1, 16 July 2014 - 05:56 AM.

Sounds very cool.. a shame you play as United States and not others from AMERICA or of course the Russians. But about you called you could use the Real enemies or at least those countries that where at war with United States and else.. Germany,Russia,Italy,China,North-Korea,Japon,All Middle-west (exept Israel) and well.. almost All the America Continent etc.. could be awesome... besides... why you add "Al Qaeda" as enemy? after all.. first of all they were partners of USA later where Enemies...

You do relize that this is three years ago yes? The maker dropped this dude. You shouldn't have bumped a 3 years old topic. Because you are new (maybe) I thought I should remind you about this.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:07 AM

The author is actually back and is still working on this apparently.

Hello, everyone malik here
as you know, i was an old member who disappear almost 3 years from this forum
and i'm return now to finish i left 3 years ago

Bonus Mission Added

nkbs
  • nkbs

Don't hate me, im just human after all.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

Revolver1 Zas on all your mouth XD hehe...

I just talk about the REAL Life points of who are enemies against USA. Besides here say "Only America" but only USA can fight against Russia,China (with luck) and other countries... the rest of AMERICA (Canada, and from Mexico to Argentina) don't have the same luck with the technology and else..

you should change that. "Only USA" no "Only America" the rest of America we don't have nothing to do against them XD they are good people..

oh! by the way, you should add to the enemy list some country of Africa too...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users