Photo

PC Server Reviews & Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic
GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:57 AM Edited by GTArv, 18 May 2011 - 12:29 PM.

Server Reviews

This topic is for posting your views on PC servers, for any mod - SA:MP, VC:MP, MTA, IV:MP, etc. Please refrain from posting adverts and focus more on describing the nature of the server. The goal is to get the PC servers out there some recognition and help forum visitors try out new servers. This is a replacement for the ailing server advertisements topic (better late than never!). However I would like to stress once again that this topic is inclined towards reviews and away from advertising. For example "Join us today.. blah blah.. our admins are well hung... blah blah" is what you should avoid posting in here. Something like "Here's a run through of what the server has in store.. I tried this.. blah blah" is appropriate for this topic.

Two Rules:
  1. Server IP must be included as text (because its easier to copy/paste into the client)
  2. No external links
Any violations will be deleted.

Layout is completely your choice. Here are examples on what you could include in your post:
  • Features
  • Mini-Games
  • Screenshots
  • Personal experiences
.. fairly obvious, no? Just include anything that you feel is relevant to the server experience. The same server can be reviewed by more than one person.

<< Servers >>

NameGameIP
N/AN/AN/A

BlackPhantom
  • BlackPhantom

Group:Game Modder

• Members

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

HostName: [LA]Protect The Prime Minister
Address: 188.4.164.193:7777
Players: 0 / 100
Ping: 5
Mode: Protect The PM
Map: LAPTPM

RULES
Don't cheat/hack/rule break
Respect ppl and admins

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:53 PM

Sigh, I'm sure you can do better. Thanks for posting anyway. The server seems to be offline now, perhaps you've got the IP wrong.

"Protect The Prime Minister" is a popular mode, but maybe you've got some specific and unique features on your server that you'd like to share (ie); what makes your server so good? Please edit your post with a proper review.

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Hello folks! :-)

Does someone knows a good SAMP countryside roleplay server? If you do know, please post name of server and its IP adress. icon14.gif

I love countryside. What can I do? lol.gif

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I've merged your post with the servers (this) topic, since it was created specifically to review servers and discover new ones.

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (GTArv @ May 19 2011, 15:28)
I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I've merged your post with the servers (this) topic, since it was created specifically to review servers and discover new ones.

Oh, thanks a lot, and sorry, i didn't know where to post this. blush.gif
At least I have bigger chances now to find out is there a one. Thanks. smile.gif

BlackPhantom
  • BlackPhantom

Group:Game Modder

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:26 AM

user posted image
New server ip and server Los Santos gang wars smile.gif (second server)

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

Update your post with more details and the new IP. For the last time, stop creating new topics for your server. We don't want you here if you visit the forums only to advertise your server.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

The point is to review the servers, not to advertise them with an ip.

Any more posts like those above will be edited.

ArenaGTA
  • ArenaGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:52 AM Edited by gamesguru, 18 October 2011 - 02:42 PM.

Players: usally 12~15~20/50

Mode: Stunt/Drift/Race/Dm

Map: Freeroam/minigames/houses/RP(San Andreas)

About the server:

Very good server with good telesports and stuff all about minigames,
stunting,drifting,dming and stuff.
very fair Admins. V.I.P Available im sure you gonna love it!
so come to our server and have fun!

Administration

we are currently looking for Admins so you can apply for it on our website.
i'm an Co owner there so i can make you Admin level 1 for a start.

Players: 50~70~100/500

mode: stunt/race/dm/freeroam

Map: San Andreas

about the server:

Best server eva fun stunt cool DM everythings is cool
fantastic races and stuff come and join it much better
than any other server! so come and join the server and have fun!!!

Administration

Admin application closed

user posted image
____You will love it!! Best server eva____

IP Addresses and server names removed - gamesguru.

arjanforgames
  • arjanforgames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:00 AM Edited by gamesguru, 18 October 2011 - 02:43 PM.

Players: Usally 10/20/30

Mode: Medium/heavy roleplay

Map: San Andreas

About the server: Straz roleplay is the best server i ever known, it has a realy nice community, nice staff and good players.

Admin team:

Owner: Mark_Lucaz
Co_Owner: Darius_Williams
Head_Administrator: Dwayne_West
Head_Administrator: Jan_Anthony
Head_Administrator: Jack_Torreto
Senior Administrator: Stivs_Reznock
General Administrator: Tim_Parker
General Administrator: Chris_Hansson

IP Address and server name removed - gamesguru.

Tyrone_Fields
  • Tyrone_Fields

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:42 PM Edited by gamesguru, 18 October 2011 - 02:43 PM.

Server has a limit of 500 maximum players, helpful admins and they are willing to give some refunds to start your career in Los Santos.

This server is for people who likes to roleplay, but still its "Medium roleplay", not so strict.

Vip players ( you can request for vip from an admin ) has their own garage and lounge, for vip players the good things are: Private "vip locker" for storaging extra items if your normal locker is full, also you can /travel at garage's door to get to places such as: San Fierro's airport, Las Venturas, Los Santos (Vip place) and San Fierro's vip place.
Interested of your own little "family"? You can always try to make one! Get to be the most wanted family leader of whole Los Santos! Family slots are here for you! Also we have very helpful players, they help you in (/newbie chat) if you'r in troubles or just in need of help!

Interested of being a Police? Maybe an FBI? You can go meet the chief of any faction you want and ask for a chance to be a part of the faction! There are few choises: LSPD, FBI, Los Santos NEWS, Paramedics and the secret one: Hitmans ( forums to apply )
You should make an application to forums if you wish to join any of these though. ( Chances to get in by just being good rper in game ).

We are here to roleplay and you should think for a good name such as: "Vince_Lawrence" (Firstname_Lastname)
Server is looking for good and new roleplayers! Take your time visiting our community and join the awesome server!
This is never enough so feel free to ask me for more! Or just simply visit the server/website!

IP Address, website link, banner and server name removed - gamesguru.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (uNi @ Friday, May 20 2011, 13:23)

Forker51
  • Forker51

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:24 PM Edited by docrikowski, 24 January 2012 - 05:42 PM.

QUOTE (AB0333 @ Thursday, May 19 2011, 12:16)
Hello folks! :-)

Does someone knows a good SAMP countryside roleplay server? If you do know, please post name of server and its IP adress. icon14.gif

I love countryside. What can I do? lol.gif

user posted image

West Roleplay Game
Once Upon a Time in West: Roleplay Game

What is it?
West Roleplay Game (aka WRPG, or Once Upon a Time in West: Roleplay Game) is a brand new, growing community founded in 2011 - 12 - 26 by Chairman and The Rock. Our main goal is to provide players something new and better. We are doing our best to improve the Roleplay enviroment and to make our server more interesting for players and newbies. Server is completely free, without any fees or any other taxes. Behind the title of "Administration Team" there are very friendly people, who are always ready to help or teach you some basics of RP. Gamemode was written from the blank page, meaning it has all of the unique systems and functions.

Features
Unique features is the key of success, thats why we implemented many systems that would attract more people to the server or improve the RP enviroment. Here are few features that could interest you:

• Accessories system: Everyone is allowed to buy a hat, cap, bandana or a pair of sunglasses, which can be equiped and weared without any problems.
  • Unique scraps system: There are many Crates of Scraps all around the counties. By lifting it up you gather some scraps, which can be used for making weapons or you can just sell them in the Pawnshop.
  • Vehicle system: Player can own up to 3 vehicles. Vehicles can be stolen, using a toolbox, but there is way of securing your vehicle by installing a Vehicle Security System. Once installed, your system will have alarm which will turn on when someone attempts to steal your vehicle (And when you lock or unlock your vehicle it signals once). Vehicles that are locked and have a Security System Installed cannot be stolen.
  • Unique inventory system: A great system, which is user-friendly. You can see your inventory by typing /inv or /inventory. Items are displayed in the dialog window, also you can give items by using /giveitem.
  • Pawnshop: Pawnshop is a place where you can sell things like: Scraps, Watches, Phones, Radios etc. It is very useful for criminals, ex.: They steal a phone from you and then they sell it into the Pawnshop for money. This way, we improve the RP.
  • Trunk system: Trunk system is also user-friendly and is easy to use. You can manage your trunk through the dialog windows, meaning less writing (More conmfortable). You can store weapons and items into your trunk, and people can also take/store stuff to/from your trunk, unless you close it.
  • Payday: We all know that people sometimes "abuse" the payday, by joining the game 15 minutes left. Thats why we implemented a new system, this way, you will need to play 60 minutes to receive your payday, meaning there wil be **:00 payday system no more.

Factions
No server can exist without factions, am I right? Here is the full list of factions:

• Bone County Sheriffs Department
  • Bone County Medical Department
  • Central Intelligence Agency
  • Federal Bureau of Investigations
  • Taxi Corporation
  • Towing Corporation
  • Government
  • La Cosa Nostra

Official movie-based trailer

Well, I guess thats it for now. Feel free to join our server:

Forums:

Sonic-The-Hedgehog
  • Sonic-The-Hedgehog

Quick & 2 Points!

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:06 AM Edited by Sonic-The-Hedgehog, 11 February 2012 - 08:35 AM.

This Is a MTA ( Muilti Theft Auto ) Server, NOT SA-MP!!!

Well, i don't play MTA anymore, cuz i f*cked up everything, they did NOT ban me or warning, plus, i am a respected player & Gamemaster, i helped alot with the test scriping & so on, but...i just...f*cked up there, i can't join anymore due of porsonal reasons. i had the Best Times there & i had alot of Good & Best Friends! cryani.gif
My only wish on MTA is : I Want Socialz's Freeroam & Roleplay server be the Famus & a lot of Active players on it, ONLY YOU GUYS can make my wish come true!!
anyway here is some info, to get started! smile.gif

I am sorry i didn't add the IP here, due we have 2 servers there Freeroam & Roleplay, so if you play MTA, type in server search "Socialz" to find our server!
Plus Our Server's Famus GTA is GTA San Andreas Due Of The Large Maps & Cool Ints for Roleplaying, Any Car Mods Allowed To The Server, But Handeling Editing is NOT Allowed!

Top News
Socialz's Server May Come To Grand Theft Auto V's Muilti Player Nearly 80%, So Get Yourselfs Ready!

Socialz's Freeroam is an old server on Multi Theft Auto. Our server has been up and running since the January of 2011.

Our server is using some resources from the community, and maps are basically made by us. Most of our scripts are scripted by Socialz - the owner.

Our server has a lot of active players, as even that we're not open 24/7.
Here Are The Admins & Gamemasters that you want to know
Admins
- Socialz ( Server Founder )
- Tombaa
- Finshade
- Lime
& So Another Admins That I Respect Them!

Gamemasters
- Cross ( Leader Of Gamemasters )
- Sonic-The-Hedgehog
- Killer
- Apollo
& So Anothers That I Respect Them!

You may want to ask whats Gamemasters & what thay do?
Gamesmasters are like a V.I.P in SA-MP, but we are talking about MTA.
Gamemasters have 50% of Admins, thay help Admins to test there scripts, there are very active & there are online as thay can, to help & control players, if there is no Admins online, Gamemasters will come on duty, thay also have helps too, & there Helper is Admin Bots, Admin Bots are so Logical that thay can report hackers, thay can ban & anothers, thay are online when there is no Admins or Gamemasters online.

Roleplay
We role play on Socialz's Freeroam - it sounds pretty boring, but after you've experienced of our funny and cool role play, you'll love it and you'll come again.

We have teams - including local police, state police, emergency services, gangs like street racing and drifting teams and much more.

Our Corrent Teams
- Madd Dogg Empire
- Most Wanted Raceing Gang
- Wang Cars
- Army
- San Andreas Police Department
- San Andreas Fire Department
- S.W.A.T ( San Andreas Police Department )
& Many Anothers!

Our role play is not too serious, it's basically just that you understand what is roleplay and that you understand the rules between you and the other players.

Freeroam
We have amazing ground on freeroaming, we are making new maps all the time - we also have some cool freeroam scripts like zombies, ships, floods, parties and much more.

In the case if you want to learn more and join our server - please see our forums at... ( LINK DISABLED DUE OF THE RULES! )

We're really honered if you'd join our server - we had some problems with our server for a long time; no one could join the server via server browser which is fixed now.

Thank you for reading.

PS.
I know I can't do much about your posts, but please, do not post any flaming or negative posts that do not belong here, thanks.

darky88
  • darky88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:35 PM Edited by gamesguru, 21 February 2012 - 09:59 PM.

New VirtualSAMPWorld Server!
Hosted On 24\7 Private VPS,
Running RP Mode!
Can Host 500 Online!

Every One Enjoy Us!

IP address removed - gamesguru.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Gone Fishing

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Follow the rules posted above in the opening post, and the guidelines seen here.

CyoNN
  • CyoNN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:00 PM Edited by gamesguru, 06 March 2012 - 02:06 AM.

user posted image
user posted image

What is it?

Infinity RolePlay is a brand new growing community of gaming enthusiast as well as fans of samp. The community was founded originally in 2011 but only went public in early 2012. The goal of our community is to provide top notch entertainment to all our members. Our staff works around the clock 24/7 trying to improve it's members gaming experience and to assist them any way possible. We work with members as well as other community's in order to prove you the best role-play experience you can get.

Features
  • Payday We all know that people sometimes "abuse" the payday, by joining the game 15 minutes left. Thats why we implemented a new system, this way, you will need to play 60 minutes to receive your payday, meaning there wil be **:00 payday system no more.
  • Prison System (Area51):
    - Cops / FBI / National Guard can "deliver" players to Fort Demorgan (Area51) and that players is in jail for 1 hour at least.
    - Players can't leave the Fort (Should be adjusted perhaps for more fun).
    - National Guard (they were guarding the Fort in Godfather Server) can use the Security Building and use 6 cameras for activity.
  • Job System:
    - Scatterd around LS their are several locations where Civilians can get a job.
    - The Job information and name will be shown as soon you walk into the icon.
    - You can only get a job if you don't have one yet, and are not in a Family / Faction.
    - As soon you accept the job, you get a Job Contract, which you have to forfill for at least 5 hours (ingame time) untill you can quit it.
    - When you have a Job, you have access to several commands.
    Detective
    Lawyer
    Whore
    Drugs Dealer
    Car Mechanic
    Bodyguard
    Arms Dealer
    Boxer
    Pizza Boy
    Drugs Smuggler
    Taxi Driver
    Bartender
    Trucker
  • Premium Account System(VIP):
    - Your Interest Rate (for each PayDay payment) goes up.
    - You can block Whispers.
    - You are able to get better house cars.
    - If you use /buylevel and you have more Respect Points then the level costs, you will get them back to advance youself to the process of the next level.
    - You get access to the VIP lounge .
  • Skill System:
  • Family System (Dynamic):
    - Leaders of a Family can adjust anything they like (Name / MOTD / Color / Spawn).
    - Leaders can Invite / Uninvite players or give them a Rank.
    - Players can check which families are created, and who's the Leader of it.
  • Tutorial:
    - You must fill in your <censored> (Male / Female).
    - You must fill in your birthdate (Will automaticly calculate what age you are).
    - After all the filling in options, you will get a tutorial containing rules etc..
  • Leader System (Dynamic):
    - Admin can appoint a player that will then Lead a Faction (of above).
    - Leader can invite Civilians (With faulty check system in it).
    - Leader can kick players out.
    - Leader can assign Ranks to his Members.
  • And lots more....

Factions

• LSPD
  • FBI
  • SASP
  • FDSA
  • Juducual System
  • Goverrnment
  • SADPS
  • Hitman
  • SA News
  • Taxi Company