Photo

Going into War

33 replies to this topic
xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:50 PM Edited by xMatix, 21 May 2012 - 02:03 PM.

user posted image

When you will be reading this topic, play some awesome music:

Story

Leader of Russian ultra-nationalists Vladimir Hedgenkov, who plans to restore their homeland Soviet times, the world's attention away from its plans to support the coup in an unspecified Middle Eastern country, organized by the local separatist leader called Al-Hakir. The U.S. government begins police action to stop the uprising, while SAS continues the operation in Russia. After the president of Al-Khaled of the Middle East country is murdered on live television and power over the country taken over by Al-Hakir. In the development of the storyline Cost remembers his old enemies.

Fractions
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Files, Targets, Secrets.

Files
------
Targets
user posted image
Arabian man from left - Al-Hakir
Man at down of the picture - Vladimir Hedgenkov
Man with white shirt - ???
Man near boxes - Sergiej Hedgenkov

Secrets
Crew Support
Theres 2 hidden weapons, first when you land, near containers, second is near bomb.
Night Ghost
Theres hidden sawn-off in maze.
Chasing the Evil
If Cobra Three will be stay alive, he will be follow you to the end of mission.
Dirty Play
When Swamson say "Heavy Machinegun! Right side! 2nd floor! Take him out!" You can take this machinegun.
Wanted
There is hidden M4 behind yellow container and sawn-off near exit of the maze
Angry Bird
There is hidden combat shotgun and health + armor on roof of the LSPD building
Find, Ask, Kill.
Hidden armour under the glass. Shotgun is near barn. Knife is at the small cottage. Desert Eagle is on the roof at the one from the house at the village.

Missions
Epizode 1
  1. Crew Support
  2. Night Ghost
  3. Chasing the Evil
  4. Dirty Play
  5. Wanted
  6. Angry Bird
  7. Find, Ask, Kill.
Epizode 2
  1. Last Hope
  2. Bad day to be a Sniper.
  3. Turning Point
  4. Son of the Devil
Gameplays

Review's
From AznKei

1. Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to review a mission made by xMatix and the mission's name is G.I.W. Crew Support .

The mission can be downloaded at: http://dyom.gtagames...=show&id=11725 .

Now, it's time for the review,

- Writing: Excellent . Everything is pretty much accurately well written, with the right structure and punctuations. Also, nice text colorings to highlight the keywords and the character's names.
    - Presentation: Excellent . Impressive timing for the dialogues and the actions during the cutscenes. The atmosphere is really impressive too, with the rainy weather which really fits into a very intense military action. There's a lot of scripted objects, items, actors and weapons that can found and seen in this mission.
    - Length: Excellent , as it can be done in 12 minutes. The player plays as a soldier named Sponge has been tasked by the British army and assisted with Captain Cost and Lieutenant Larry to destroy a nuclear missile inside of a Russian military cargo hold and escape the area safely. Expect a different kind of actions in this mission.
    - Difficulty: Hard . The enemies carry different weapons and have good accuracies. But they can be defeated without too much trouble as a good amount of them can be killed from long range shootings and they have low amount of health The watch out for the explosive barrels, as there's plenty of them around the ship. The most annoying part in the mission is the "escape from the nuclear bomb" part, where some random explosions can damage you, even if you're reaching your destination point.
    - Variety: Excellent . The characters include Sponge, Cost, Larry and some civilians taking the role as the terrorists. The weapons include pistol, ak-47, m4, shotgun, combat shotgun, micro-uzi, mp5, sniper, and sawn-off shotgun. The objects, include metal platforms, walls, explosive barrels, explosions, coffins, computers, doors. The vehicle includes the military helicopter carrier from the beginning and the end of the mission.

Overall, the mission is impressive icon14.gif . Since this is an independent mission, the author took advantage of the DYOM engine potential in order to design massive and complete mission, with a lot of stuffs on it. Impressive work for the author and I hope he can keep up like this in his future missions.  biggrin.gif    

2. Hello everyone, Today, I'm going to review a mission made by xMatix. The mission's name is G.I.W. - Wanted and it's part of the Going in War series.

The link to download this mission can be found at: http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=12067 .

Now, it's time for the review,

- Writing: Excellent . Everything is pretty much accurately well written, with the right structure and punctuations. Also, nice text colorings to highlight the keywords and the character's names.
    - Presentation: Excellent . Impressive timing for the dialogues and the actions during the cutscenes. The atmosphere is really impressive too, with the rainy weather which really fits into a very intense military action. There's a lot of scripted objects, items, actors and weapons that can found and seen in this mission.
    - Length: Excellent , as it can be done in 10 minutes. The player plays as Johnson MacTylor, one of EF141 soldier, also codenamed "Sponge". He and his team must find Al-Hakir around a highly armed Russian Town (Angel Pine), and kill all their enemies there.
    - Difficulty: Medium . The enemies mostly have average accuracies, despite carrying some dangerous weapons such as assault rifles and sniper, and can be defeated by attacking them in long range one-by-one. It's also important to notice that most of them can't be headshotted and have a large amount of health (500HP). Watch out of the enemy mosquito helicopter's missiles and destroy it as quickly as possible with a homing launcher.
    - Variety: Excellent . The characters include Johnson, Larry, Dominic, Captain Cost and the terrorists who are mostly regular Caucasian civilians. The weapons include pistol, m4, ak-47, country rifle, sniper and homing launcher. The vehicles include the mosquito helicopter, a maverick helicopter and a weapon truck. The objects and items include healthpack, armor, bushes, crates, boxes and metallic platforms.

Overall, the mission is impressive icon14.gif . The author took advantage of the DYOM engine potential in order to design massive and complete mission, with a lot of stuffs on it. Impressive work for the author and I hope he can keep up like this in his future missions.  biggrin.gif

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:52 PM Edited by xMatix, 15 October 2011 - 02:11 PM.

Characters
Jack Cost
user posted image
Fraction: EF141
Info: Playable character, the commander of the 141st Europe Force he was a great leader, most loyal to their people.

Johnson "Sponge" MacTylor
user posted image
Info: Playable character, He is a seregant in a new unit, Europe Force 141, he come from Scotland.

Larry
user posted image
Info: Familiar with electronic equipment. Funny and helpful.

MacDowell
user posted image
Fraction: Foxtrot 7
Info: Previously, he was commander of the Cost, led a small group called the Foxtrot seven, known only from the reconstruction of Captain Cost.

Swamson
user posted image
Fraction: USMC
Info: USMC Force Commander in Afghanistan, he is lead by Lieutenant General Striker.

Michael Bennet
user posted image
Fraction: USMC
Info: Playable character, seregant of USMC, lead by Cpt. Swamson.

Dominic
user posted image
Fraction: EF141 (Spy)
Info: Spy, pilot, works for Europe Force 141, talks about all the movements of hostile armies, and helps the heroes when the need arises.

Gorbaczev
user posted image
Fraction: Loyalists
Info: He leading small group to help Captain Cost and his people. He wants Russia to be like before, normal, without wars.

Vladimir Hedgenkov
user posted image
Fraction: Ultra-Nationalists
Info: Russian arms dealer, the commander of all communist Russian forces, he want to destroy all of America and Great Britain, the main target of the Europe Force 141st.

Siergiej Hedgenkov
user posted image
Info: Vladimir's son, as he hates the Americans and British, helps his father in the attacks, executions and blackmailing.

Al - Hakir
user posted image
Info: Target no. 2 on the list, leading all the Afghan army to fight against the USMC, he help Vladimir on focus enemy force on he.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

Post Reserved 1/2

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

Post Reserved 2/2

Please, type comments now. : )

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

Wow, I am impressed, you have pictures, you have a trailer, you have a review!

Awesome, this impresses me so much that I have to play the missions now icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Mati, I understand you had almost no details but really - what's up with the status thingy? do we really need it everytime? people don't really play right after you release them so changing the status might even confuse a few.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

Wow... Impressive stuff you got there, I'm definitely gonna play it.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:18 PM Edited by xMatix, 08 May 2011 - 09:02 AM.

Thanks for comments guys. I think new mission will be make soon, now I need more ideas. smile.gif

@mati1501
Możesz mi kurwa przetłumaczyć co on napisał tam na pomarańczowo? Za cholere go zrozumieć nie mogę wow.gif

Btw. Thanks PatrickW, or you Dutchy, I don't know. ; d

guib
  • guib

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (xMatix @ May 7 2011, 19:18)
Możesz mi kurwa przetłumaczyć co on napisał tam na pomarańczowo? Za cholere go zrozumieć nie mogę wow.gif

Yeah, what were you writing, Kratos2000?????

I am not stupid, I used Google Transelatur... tounge.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:48 PM

Chodzi mu o status twoich postaći, czy żyją czy nie. Wkurwia go że każdy dodaje ten pierdolony status.

guib
  • guib

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 7 2011, 19:48)
Chodzi mu o status twoich postaći, czy żyją czy nie. Wkurwia go że każdy dodaje ten pierdolony status.

Je kan ook gewoon engels praten hoor.....

Ik praat toch ook niet nederlands....

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

Aaa, ok dzięki wielkie. : P

Btw. My next storyline will be without war theme (Maybe one or two missions biggrin.gif ). But this mission pack will take to me some weeks and months, and I must end it. Because is awesome. smile.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (guib @ May 7 2011, 19:51)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 7 2011, 19:48)

Je kan ook gewoon engels praten hoor.....

Ik praat toch ook niet nederlands....

Nou en? Ik kan ook Nederlands, geloof het of niet.

We should stay English now icon14.gif

Uros12
  • Uros12

Guess whos back!

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

A total ripoff of COD 4 but it is promising colgate.gif

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:49 PM Edited by xMatix, 07 May 2011 - 10:09 PM.

QUOTE (Uros12 @ May 7 2011, 21:37)
A total ripoff of COD 4 but it is promising colgate.gif

Not really. Of course I take half of ideas from Cod 4, but I can't make everything like in Call of Duty. So I must change the missions to some extent. But yes, missions can be looks like Cod 4.

//Edit: Wtf, can somebody explain me, why ilovegta spamming on my mailbox? ;o

maliksusanto
  • maliksusanto

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

Nice mission,better than before
Just like COD modern warfare

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

Played some of these missions(I reviewed one), it's really interesting and promising.
And you did with many objectives. Very good job, waiting for next missions.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (xMatix @ May 7 2011, 20:03)

Btw. My next storyline will be without war theme (Maybe one or two missions biggrin.gif ). But this mission pack will take to me some weeks and months, and I must end it. Because is awesome. smile.gif

You guys forgot something, Google Translator works pretty well.
'kurwa'? dozingoff.gif
Also, @Mati1501 ~ I'm not pissed off, I was never pissed off around here.
I just don't get the point of the status thingy.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ May 8 2011, 07:57)

'kurwa'? dozingoff.gif

You will never understand our funny folk biggrin.gif

We say ''kurwa'' just like you say ''f*ck'', even if it means something totally different.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:05 AM Edited by Kratos2000, 08 May 2011 - 08:07 AM.

QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 8 2011, 07:58)
QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ May 8 2011, 07:57)

'kurwa'? dozingoff.gif

You will never understand our funny folk biggrin.gif

We say ''kurwa'' just like you say ''f*ck'', even if it means something totally different.

Please, sir.
Do not underestimate my internet skillz cool.gif
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kurwa

CODE
Interjection
kurwa

f*ck!
sh*t!
Damn!

As for the missionpack, because it's been too much off-topic here -
I cannot play it for abious reasons right now but I'll reserve this spot for later, feedback will be flowing here once I get hands on my own computer.

HOOLS ZG
  • HOOLS ZG

DYOMER

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

Get back on topic.

I will try those missions for sure. It looks good, you have put much effort, good job. wink.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

I recommend this as a trailer/theme song icon14.gif

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:50 PM

Ok guys, sorry for lacks of new mission, but here it is! A new mission!
Find, Ask, Kill.
This mission ends epizode 1. Have fun!

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hello again guys, I had a long break with dyom, because I need it. Now I complete my old mission from epizode 2, and here it is!
Last Hope
Play it! Love it!

Evanthebassist
  • Evanthebassist

Evan

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:49 PM

I cant play the first mission, because when I start the helicopter falls into the ocean and I cant do anything about it.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:35 AM

Damn, I tested that mission many times, and never had that problem. But maybe you have mods installed with that helicopter. Try to uninstall it. If that didn't work, push "UP" button from start the mission to the normal position of the vehicle. Check that and give me an answer.

Skander Blade
  • Skander Blade

$.K.@.N.D.3.R

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

You really had to make an arab man as terrorist... mad.gif

Loved the story, this is a work of a pro icon14.gif

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Skander Blade @ Wednesday, Aug 24 2011, 11:43)
You really had to make an arab man as terrorist... mad.gif

Loved the story, this is a work of a pro icon14.gif

If I am not wrong, this somewhat a remake of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Cost is Price, Sponge is Soap, Larry Gaz... the arab man is Khaled Al Asad from that game, don't take it as bad my friend wink.gif

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:33 PM Edited by xMatix, 24 August 2011 - 11:37 PM.

QUOTE (Gorgonit @ Wednesday, Aug 24 2011, 19:38)
If I am not wrong, this somewhat a remake of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Cost is Price, Sponge is Soap, Larry Gaz... the arab man is Khaled Al Asad from that game, don't take it as bad my friend wink.gif

Yeah, kinda. But it's remake in good style. I can't make everything with a story of COD4, so... It's just Going Into War. I want to show people how Cod 4 will look in Gta Sa, and not everything is (and maybe will) going like the story from this awesome game.

HOOLS ZG
  • HOOLS ZG

DYOMER

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:40 PM

I hope you will make more missions like those because I really enjoyed playing them. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users