Photo

Can i download updates for the 3DS if i have used

4 replies to this topic
Salvatore Kreines
  • Salvatore Kreines

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:41 AM

Can i download updates for the 3DS if i have used the r4 card?
I asked a question earlier about the 3DS and someone told me I need to get an update for it but I heard Nintendo has put some extra protection in the 3DS Xbox 360 Controller against r4 cards via updates and the system itself comes with something installed (not sure what that is) so I never bothered connecting mine up to the wi-fi, (so the r4 couldn't get blocked or the system couldn't depending on what happens) so now just wundering will the r4 nintendo 3ds card
be effected by an update (blocked or something) or would my 3DS be effected because using an R4 card?

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:01 AM

Wrong forum for this. I believe it should be here.

Good question. But if Nintendo is improving security why even bother with this? I heard somewhere if you're system does get hacked or something similar it can brick permanently or something. Don't quote me, and I don't even know if it's true. But I wouldn't bother trying. Just use the system as is and download the updates.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

This is just clever spam for r4king.com

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (Salvatore Kreines @ Saturday, May 7 2011, 03:41)
Can i download updates for the 3DS if i have used the r4 card?
I asked a question earlier about the 3DS and someone told me I need to get an update for it but I heard Nintendo has put some extra protection in the 3DS Xbox 360 Controller against r4 cards via updates and the system itself comes with something installed (not sure what that is) so I never bothered connecting mine up to the wi-fi, (so the r4 couldn't get blocked or the system couldn't depending on what happens) so now just wundering will the r4 nintendo 3ds card
be effected by an update (blocked or something) or would my 3DS be effected because using an R4 card?

Well the 3DS WILL brick WILL in capital letters. Because it WILL brick! I work with modding and security stuff on game systems and if its modded and you update it, nintendos updates will brick the system, and they WONT replace it. Cause modding/softmodding voids warranties.

Laronda Singelton
  • Laronda Singelton

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:11 AM Edited by Girish, 14 August 2011 - 03:18 PM.

A game where you get to fly planes and fight on Playstation 3. That you could have at least 2 or more people playing without internet. What i mean today is that you get to fight with F-22 Raptors and such. Please put the name of the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users