Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official Champions League Final Thread

35 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will WIN in the final ??? (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will WIN in the final ???

1. FC Barcelona (35 votes [66.04%])

Percentage of vote: 66.04%

2. Manchester United FC (18 votes [33.96%])

Percentage of vote: 33.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MyDog
  • MyDog

Niko Bellic's my burazer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

Not a chance. You all can just dream about it.

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (MyDog @ May 17 2011, 15:04)

There's not a chance the Premier League champs and three time European Cup winners- under the management of one of the greatest British managers of all time- will win in 90 minutes? Bollocks. Stop being such a WUM.

Going into the 2009 final United were favourites. I think a few of them believed their own hype and we were thoroughly spanked. This is a better team than the one who turned up in 2009 (less dependent on our talisman) and we have a man managing this team who has overcome bigger challenges in his career. I think Barca are a fantastic, revolutionary team but I seriously, seriously hope we beat them, just so all the band-wagon jumpers will shut the f*ck up about Barca. They are not immortals, they can be beat. 6 of the team who were beaten by United in 2008 will probably start. Hopefully they too will now believe their own hype and be thoroughly spanked by a United team who have not conceded a goal away from home all season in Europe.

MyDog
  • MyDog

Niko Bellic's my burazer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (SIKKS66 @ May 17 2011, 15:18)
QUOTE (MyDog @ May 17 2011, 15:04)

There's not a chance the Premier League champs and three time European Cup winners- under the management of one of the greatest British managers of all time- will win in 90 minutes? Bollocks. Stop being such a WUM.

Going into the 2009 final United were favourites. I think a few of them believed their own hype and we were thoroughly spanked. This is a better team than the one who turned up in 2009 (less dependent on our talisman) and we have a man managing this team who has overcome bigger challenges in his career. I think Barca are a fantastic, revolutionary team but I seriously, seriously hope we beat them, just so all the band-wagon jumpers will shut the f*ck up about Barca. They are not immortals, they can be beat. 6 of the team who were beaten by United in 2008 will probably start. Hopefully they too will now believe their own hype and be thoroughly spanked by a United team who have not conceded a goal away from home all season in Europe.

Barcelona is now ten times better than they were in 2009.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

United weren't the favourites in 2009. I think most people that paid attention to Barca that year knew they were on the up. They've improved so much since then. United will have to play 10 men behind the ball and hope to catch them on the counter

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (MyDog @ May 17 2011, 22:04)

Hey! Man! Football can't guess. Any thing can be happen in a minute.

LanceVanceDance07
  • LanceVanceDance07

Endless...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

I have no clue about tactics, but I think the key for United to beat Barca is to flood the midfield, probably play a 4-5-1 or something. Don't give the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi any space to work, be on them like glue. With that, they will be more likely to make mistakes and United can then move up the field with the ball.

United should also attack the full backs. Have Valencia and Park/Giggs run at the likes of Dani Alves and Abidal and whip in the crosses.

Well, that's how I see it at least...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users