Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (barney1610 @ May 18 2011, 07:06)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 17 2011, 16:26)
Thanks Barney - you should register to take part though  smile.gif

I'd like to say yes mate but believe me when I say.......I suck on a bike cry.gif and it just infuriates me lol so thanx for the offer but I'm good tounge2.gif

wow.gif lol , no probs barney...

Protecting the Wolf Trial

This will take place this thursday, before or during the TW event

It might only require a quick 2 vs 2, but hopefully some of you's would like to join

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 18 2011, 08:21)
QUOTE (barney1610 @ May 18 2011, 07:06)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 17 2011, 16:26)
Thanks Barney - you should register to take part though  smile.gif

I'd like to say yes mate but believe me when I say.......I suck on a bike cry.gif and it just infuriates me lol so thanx for the offer but I'm good tounge2.gif

wow.gif lol , no probs barney...

Protecting the Wolf Trial

This will take place this thursday, before or during the TW event

It might only require a quick 2 vs 2, but hopefully some of you's would like to join

I might not come due to the PSN still being down... well for me anyways. sad.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

np Dnero, hope sony sorts it out for you soon.

bogdan_nicorescu
  • bogdan_nicorescu

=D= Recruit

• Members

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

protecting the wolf starts tommorow?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Looks like PSN's down again...

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Red Rum Racing

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:01 PM

GTAF Name: J4ADM
PSN account: J4ADM
Gang (if any): N/A
Favourite Bike: Bati 800

Sign me up, i'll try to make it when i can!
need a fix of an organised event on GTA, its been too long sad.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

Carnal is a way of saying Dude in espaņol

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (RobsEpicFret @ May 18 2011, 20:53)
Carnal is a way of saying Dude in espaņol

lol thanks rob, i need some espanol lessons amigo. smile.gif

@Bogdan, good playing with you earlier, sorry i had to leave, and couldnt really play properly with you, tomorrow is just a trial, we'll give it ago and see how Lone wolf - team event works out.

@J4ADM, nice of you to join, I remember you being one of the best racers, i've ever come across so i'm sure you'll be good at this too

@Andy, PSN down? It was working fine earlier, but it does seem dodgy still, read there's still some hacking sh*t going on too, wish these hackers would f*ck off and die. whatsthat.gif

Once trial is over, I'll schedule some real games, hope someone can help make a table. for it.

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:21 AM

These problems you talk of AJ?? Do u rekon they could be f*cking up my connection? I was on BLops last night and my connection was awful, character jumping all over the place and sh*t angry.gif my ISP has had some maintenence lately so I just put it down to that but just querying??

Sorry for spamming up your thread btw blush.gif was it last night you tried it? How'd it go if it was?

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

no problem barney, i wish i could of played longer with the DDZN on blackops last night, I doubt it is related though, i read it was about password reset being easily hacked.

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:38 AM Edited by barney1610, 19 May 2011 - 10:41 AM.

f*cking AOL suck!! Apparently PSN is down again!! angry.gif

http://www.zdnet.com...ct-together/399

If you read the PS blog update at the bottom tho it says they just took the password reset page down so I don't really know whats going on? ANyone online atm want to shed a little light on the situation for me? Settle me down in work lol

Edit------

Honestly that's the last of my spam tounge2.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:46 AM Edited by ajbns87, 19 May 2011 - 10:50 AM.

i'll check for you now, im still at home - end of spam....

"Team" lone wolf trial this evening, around 9.30 - 10.00pm uk time !!!

-----PSN is working fine for me , just signed on no problems...-------

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

I would like to be there, but when I try to change my password, it says the servers are busy.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:24 AM Edited by ajbns87, 19 May 2011 - 06:09 PM.

QUOTE (Booze T @ May 19 2011, 11:11)
I would like to be there, but when I try to change my password, it says the servers are busy.

No worries Booze, it will just be a trial this evening, think sony are stilling have issues with the reactivation of accounts / password changes, hope its all fine this time next week though

EDIT :: sad.gif

Sorry for the late annoucement but the trial this evening will take place later than I planned, it might benefit some US/Canadian based players though, it will now hopefully take place at 10.30 - 11pm Uk time whatsthat.gif

bogdan_nicorescu
  • bogdan_nicorescu

=D= Recruit

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 19 2011, 12:24)
QUOTE (Booze T @ May 19 2011, 11:11)

No worries Booze, it will just be a trial this evening, think sony are stilling have issues with the reactivation of accounts / password changes, hope its all fine this time next week though

EDIT :: sad.gif

Sorry for the late annoucement but the trial this evening will take place later than I planned, it might benefit some US/Canadian based players though, it will now hopefully take place at 10.30 - 11pm Uk time whatsthat.gif

man...pfff,i cant come at this hour

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:31 PM Edited by ajbns87, 19 May 2011 - 06:51 PM.

sorry Bogdan I realise it is late for other European countries, nothing stopping you from adding others and trying it for yourself though, I think the rules and the way the game works is uite clear, hope to see some of you later smile.gif

I've updated the team lists too, J4ADM, is now part of Too Fast MC along with Yardie members Dnerojohnson and Tommy. I'm still waiting for confirmation on here from my PSN friend "OMG ITS KINGKONG".

ro1337
  • ro1337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

yo i'm playing now lonewolf... add me when u wanna join.
and omg confirmed me that he is too lazy to register but he will play.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

is the event over

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 19 2011, 20:31)
I'm still waiting for confirmation on here from my PSN friend "OMG ITS KINGKONG".

There should be someone else instead of that guy in the team, so we're perfect. It's been weeks, he's still not signed up, imo.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

i might be a bit late

ro1337
  • ro1337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

test play failed. i suggest to make just 2 teams, cause 70% of the ppl wont be there.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:14 PM

sorry to those of you that came tonight, my internet connection failed, we'll also have to do this officially sometime next week, probably a friday though, thanks for all the support, im sorry again i feel bad for letting you all down sad.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 20 2011, 00:14)
sorry to those of you that came tonight, my internet connection failed, we'll also have to do this officially sometime next week, probably a friday though, thanks for all the support, im sorry again i feel bad for letting you all down sad.gif

You're doing your best aj. Don't feel sorry. Organizing events it's not as easy as people might think.
It was just a trial anyway.
Let's stay positive and do our best in the official matches. wink.gif icon14.gif

@ everyone: any GTAF event can only be successful if it's the result of a collective effort. Do not expect the event organizer to do all the job by himself. All participants must help in any way they can.
It's really the only way to make any event work.

Friday sounds good aj. Between 9pm and 10pm.
As I said feel free to post updates on the in D12 topic. smile.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:50 AM

i forgot this guy's name in there was talking alot of smack about you
i don't think hes a GTAF Member.

but its ok man we've all had bad luck with connection
tomorrow(or today for some people) would be ok for me
i'll try to be there,i have brothers addicted to LA Noire.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

yo i'm playing now lonewolf... add me when u wanna join.
and omg confirmed me that he is too lazy to register but he will play.

Unacceptable, If OMG wants to take part then he needs to register on here, and ADD
the players in his team, if he is too lazy that just shows a lack of respect icon13.gif and I want to make it clear, talking smack and showing no co-operation or respect isn't going to be accepted in this event.

ro1337  Posted on May 19 2011, 22:52
  test play failed. i suggest to make just 2 teams, cause 70% of the ppl wont be there.

confused.gif I'm not going to give up on this the first time around, it was only a Trial, if things dont work out next week, during official matches on the friday or weekend, then I will consider this option icon14.gif Remain positive and I'm sure there is fun to had in this event.

RobsEpicFret  Posted on May 20 2011, 02:50
I forgot this guy's name in there was talking alot of smack about you
i don't think hes a GTAF Member.

This was probably OMG ITS KINGKONG confused.gif

docrikowski  Posted on May 19 2011, 23:22
@ everyone: any GTAF event can only be successful if it's the result of a collective effort. Do not expect the event organizer to do all the job by himself. All participants must help in any way they can.
It's really the only way to make any event work.

smile.gif I could not write it better, and thankyou for your support docrikowski, it isn't easy at all to try and set up events...

Next Week will be OFFICIAL GAMES Matches will be set-up on Monday, and are likely to take place on Friday evening, or during the weekend wink.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 20 2011, 10:16)
Next Week will be OFFICIAL GAMES Matches will be set-up on Monday, and are likely to take place on Friday evening, or during the weekend wink.gif

Good good, just in time when i'm back at PSN. icon14.gif I'm pretty sure everyone will be there for the real deal. And like docrikowski said, on GTAF you need a huge amount of patience for an event to work.
I couldn't come last night for 2 reasons, PSN still doesn't work here, and i have last exams and studying so i spent some time studying among other things the last month and didn't touch my PS3 in exactly 33 days now. Maybe i should have told before, but i thought enough would show up, so i didn't.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Thats no problem Andy, good luck with your exams, I also have an exam this Monday, so I too have been pushing this event as late as I could !

PS. - Do you know anyone that could help with doing a table and all the associated codes?
I just wanted to do one to show the teams, and the player's psn account names, to make it easier for everyone to add eachother.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

Oh Ro dear amigo, dont be so f*cking pesimist confused.gif
The thing is that most of the participants of this event were playing the good old TW Event which has always been hosted on Thursday nights since years, this was the main problem. It was also meant to be a test so people could see what's this all about. Don't worry cause most of the people who signed up here ain't new to gta events, so I'm sure they'll show up for official matches, maybe Thrusday is just the wrong day...

I personally couldn't come cause I haven't got the episodes atm!! I had the DLC and formated my console so i can't download it again until PS-Store is back. Anyway I already ordered GTA complete edition =)

About Kingkong, well I don't want to post all my thoughts about him on a public forum..... but you know what's going on, Ro. He was a friend in the past and he's not in my buddy list anymore. Infact, he's on my block list nowadays, that should tell something eh? whatsthat.gif

That's how things work, the least he can do is register here and sign up for this event, that's a way to show some respect. Otherwise we could just grab some random people from a FreeMode or else we could invite people from our friends lists to fill a room, it would be even faster... but that's not the purpose.

So as Docrikowski said, just be a bit patient and let's all do our best. smile.gif

AJ, how about arranging games on Wednesday nights? perhaps it could work better than Friday?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ May 20 2011, 11:09)
PS. - Do you know anyone that could help with doing a table and all the associated codes?
I just wanted to do one to show the teams, and the player's psn account names, to make it easier for everyone to add eachother.

I can do tables and stuff if you need help with them. It's like one of my favorite things to do, making stats, tables, etc. happy.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ May 20 2011, 09:30)
Oh Ro dear amigo, dont be so f*cking pesimist confused.gif
The thing is that most of the participants of this event were playing the good old TW Event which has always been hosted on Thursday nights since years, this was the main problem. It was also meant to be a test so people could see what's this all about. Don't worry cause most of the people who signed up here ain't new to gta events, so I'm sure they'll show up for official matches, maybe Thrusday is just the wrong day...

I personally couldn't come cause I haven't got the episodes atm!! I had the DLC and formated my console so i can't download it again until PS-Store is back. Anyway I already ordered GTA complete edition =)

About Kingkong, well I don't want to post all my thoughts about him on a public forum..... but you know what's going on, Ro. He was a friend in the past and he's not in my buddy list anymore. Infact, he's on my block list nowadays, that should tell something eh? whatsthat.gif

That's how things work, the least he can do is register here and sign up for this event, that's a way to show some respect. Otherwise we could just grab some random people from a FreeMode or else we could invite people from our friends lists to fill a room, it would be even faster... but that's not the purpose.

So as Docrikowski said, just be a bit patient and let's all do our best. smile.gif

AJ, how about arranging games on Wednesday nights? perhaps it could work better than Friday?

smile.gif Gracias FUGA, well said amigo.

I think I should get the complete edition too, Wednesdays would be fine with myself.
To be honest though, could do with running this event, when the girlfriend is away sigh.gif more freedom that way

Hopefully some more players should join too .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users