Photo

The "magic" of GTA III

61 replies to this topic
Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:13 AM

Whether it's 10 years old or whatever this game's soundtrack is unprecedented by todays standards it's kind of sad actually, and is probably why I still play it to this day, but... the one main gripe was that the targeting system was god awful. One mission being The Pick-up, I actually had a hard time dodging the incoming triads because of it, but it did make the game more challenging, which is why the console versions were a bit funner than the pc.

rokuchan
  • rokuchan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:46 AM

GTA 3 is my 3rd favorite GTA

1. GTA SA- awesome graphics for a ps2 and has a lot of features and has a great storyline, and also uses some characters from gta 3
2. GTA IV- i enjoyed playing around with the new rag doll physics engine that was used like bailing from my motorcycle and seeing how far i will go, even tho the game pretty much used the same missions each tim(kill someone, follow then kill, or car chase then kill.).
3. GTA 3- fun to play especially on my iPod and has an awesome storyline. nut i don't like the atmosphere.
4. GTA VC- never really had the time to play it, when GTA IV came out, it spoiled me. and i don't really like italian mafia guys(most, and I'm not hating on italians, just the mafia)

Never played Them

GTA VCS
GTA LCS
GTA I
GTA II

and i will most likely LOVE GTA 5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users