Quantcast

» «
Photo

Share your feelings

5,971 replies to this topic
ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:27 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 31 October 2011 - 04:32 PM.

I have been saddned and almost depressed for some months here, since bad things happened on my surounds, such as:

-In april my brother had a stroke in the brain, due to some things I don't want to tell. He has 24 years old, a stroke in this age isn't common, he is now well after all;
-My old girlfriend betrayed me with one of my best friends in May. Do you know how this sounds to me?
-I got some problems in my old school with a teacher, and had to leave it because I was going to expelled. This in July;
-In my new school I was bullied by some of dudes of my class, because I was the newest boy of the class;
-A girl told me I was too ugly to date with her. But I know I am not ugly, also far from that. If I was taller, I would become a model. A "moreno" model says my new girlfriend;

I felt so depressed with those things, that sometimes I was find out crying in my room, and being stressed saying bad things in the forums. There is always someone behind the computer screen who has emotions and thing. Wake me up wen September ends: thats what the life gave me after those disguting things. I finally woke up.

I got a new girlfriend, and now I am living well besides her and no one bullies me anymore.

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

I'm f*cking pissed off. I've been unemployed for a while and literally cannot find work despite having vast experience in a range of different jobs and being reliable, very hard working etc.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Warlord. @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 10:44)
Then what do you plan on doing?

I'd be all about something like this.

That way, I could travel to all the places I could never afford to go. (at least posthumously tounge.gif )

Plus I'd actually be around and interesting for others to look at.

If I couldn't do that, I think I'd prefer something more along the lines of this, and then put beneath a sweet garden or something.

If I had to be cremated, I'd go with this I guess. wink.gif

Pansy.
  • Pansy.

COYP!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

Okay..

I feel like a wanker. The end.

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

I just hate myself; I hate everything about myself, my inability to achieve my own goals no matter how small they are, I disappoint myself all the time and I've been getting lots of anxiety lately, my hands shake, I've been twitching increasingly in the last few weeks and keep getting muscle spasms, all this combined with the fact I'm a nervous wreck in social situations and isolate myself from social interaction with my friends outside of school, my work in school and grades have gotten worse and worse whrre it has got to the point where I'm starting to give up completely, I've also become very paranoid and feel hatred to most people who annoy me in the slightest.

I honestly didn't know how to explain this so I just listed all my feelings as simply as possible, to sum it all up I just fell like I'm starting to loose touch with reality, I try to change but I just fail and it makes things worse, I haven't even told anybody in my family or any of my friends because I just don't know how, this all started a while ago and did get better a couple of months ago but now it's worse than ever. I just don't have a clue what to do anymore, I hate my life, nothing will go right for me.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

I don't really like giving advice but maybe you are paying too much attention to it or care too much. I happen to be in a similar situation, I am very aware how sh*t my life is in general but most of the time I don't care.

Don't think about it too much, and if it really bothers you, do something about it. Don't have high hopes, you will be disappointed.

You also shouldn't care about people who try to annoy you, sometimes it is impossible but it's not productive to waste your time with that.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

I've been growing pretty depressed/lonely recently. Since the beginning of summer, it's like I have been alienating myself from everyone, including my family. I only really keep a few close best friends, but they've all moved on with their busy college lives and never have time to talk or hang out with me. The only people left I have to hang out with are a couple of pothead f*ck-ups that just make me feel like a loser by being around. I don't start school until spring semester so I'm stuck here at home all hours of the day trapped in my thoughts. I've been trying to land a job anywhere for months, with no luck, therefore I am pretty broke and miserable. I can deal with being alone, but being home-ridden without a job drives me insane. I don't know how much longer I can carry on like this; it's taking a toll on my mental health. I feel like I'm helplessly wrapped up in my own life, sinking into a pit of depressed obscurity without a way out. sad.gif

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

My grandpa who was 87 was hit by a car back in May and didn't die right away but they took the machines off because his will said so. Everything has been so different and depressing since. Everyday i'm haunted by his death and remember the hospital and events. I don't think a day has gone by where i haven't thought about him. I haven't gotten with any girls and its my first year of college and i feel like im in a clusterf*ck of absolute sh*t right now. My grandpa was so optimistic and i am too but not nearly as much ash im. I wish things could turn around. I'll be home for Thanksgiving soon so i'll get to see all my good friends and everything. Maybe soon a girl will roll around, or something good will happen and things will change.

Wercury
  • Wercury

God bless chainsaws!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (gta3kuruma @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 17:58)
I just hate myself; I hate everything about myself, my inability to achieve my own goals no matter how small they are, I disappoint myself all the time and I've been getting lots of anxiety lately, my hands shake, I've been twitching increasingly in the last few weeks and keep getting muscle spasms, all this combined with the fact I'm a nervous wreck in social situations and isolate myself from social interaction with my friends outside of school, my work in school and grades have gotten worse and worse whrre it has got to the point where I'm starting to give up completely, I've also become very paranoid and feel hatred to most people who annoy me in the slightest.

I honestly didn't know how to explain this so I just listed all my feelings as simply as possible, to sum it all up I just fell like I'm starting to loose touch with reality, I try to change but I just fail and it makes things worse, I haven't even told anybody in my family or any of my friends because I just don't know how, this all started a while ago and did get better a couple of months ago but now it's worse than ever. I just don't have a clue what to do anymore, I hate my life, nothing will go right for me.

I feel exactly like this.

I am unable to do anything, even the simplest of tasks. I have no idea how I'm gonna handle myself in the future, how I'm gonna get a job and a family.
I have a broken family.
I suck at social relationships - I'm shy as f*ck and would never get a girlfriend. The friends I do have are inconsiderate pricks and I grow tired of them in no more than a month (I will admit that is my fault).
My grades are good, but I have an over-achiever father, and I can't have "good" grades, I must have THE BEST grades.

I try to stay positive, God knows I do, but it's f*cking hard.
If I had a loaded gun laying around, I would've blown my brains out a looong time ago.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

PLEASE. If you read this, don't ignore my feelings just because I am a kid.

This can sound pretty weird, just because I am just 12 years old. But believe me, I've gone through all this sh*t what I am going to tell now.

This year of my life has been much better than in 2010. I am ok now, I have friends and everything's pretty much fine - but there's still something.

In my first years of life, I was a pretty kind of a child. My father was working on a big firm and is still in the same place, and my mother was at home that time. So I had nothing to worry about. I was 5 at that time. Then, my mother got a new job and started working on a big market. So, now, they had to find a me a place where I can be at the time when they are in work. My aunt had a friend, who was willing to help. The next day, my mother took me to my aunt's friend. First, I was afraid of a new place and new friends - who were girls. I was shocked when I heard that, because that time I had only boys as my friends. Well, we became friends of both of those girls. One of them was a year older than me and the other one was as the same age as me.

Years passed, until my brother was born and my mother got a long vacation because of that. We were still friends with those girls. And then the school started...
'The other one' of those girls were at the same class as me. We were the best friends. Then, some guys from the 2nd grade started to bully me. But that girld protected me. She told about it to teachers and I the bullies never bullied me again. Some of my friends still bully me, but you guys know, that's that friendship bullying.

In the 3rd grade, I started to realise that love is not disgusting. And I realised that I loved that girl. Yes, I was 10 at that time. It can sound very weird for you guys, but I really felt it. I knew that it wasn't something nonsense feeling, it was a real one. Before the 4th grade, I started to find out that she loves me as well. But I wasn't pretty sure about that, so I started to feel depressed. But in February 2010, I found a letter on my school desk. I opened it at home and when I realised that the girl was just talked to me about her feelings about me, all that depress was gone. I was so happy that I shout so hard that some of our neighbors watched from the street as angry. Around that time, I had my birthday and I grow to the age of 11. Me, and that girl started a releationship and we were in love.

In the summer, she had came to visit on our house, nobody was home. Don't think anything suspicious about that, it isn't what it sounds like. We talked for hours, and at the end of everything, we kissed.
WE KISSED. I never thought about getting kissed at the age of 11. But really quick, something happened and I never had so bad feelings...

After the 5th grade started, I got a text message from that girl. She said that this isn't working out and said that she was sorry. First, I fell to the ground and leaned on the wall. That feeling was impossible, I had the feeling that I can't get through it. I started to scream "Ei. Ei... EI!" what's in English; "No. No... NO!". I felt depressed and even thought about committing suicide - I forgot that feeling pretty quick, luckily. Next year, I had almost got over the depression and we were still friends with that girl. But then I found out that she was dating with my best friend. It was pretty idiotic, very stupid and imprudent but I almost punched him. At the last second I realised what I was doing. And we're still best friends, and they aren't dating anymore.

I've been enamored on one girl after that, but that thing falled down this week as I heard that she loves one of my friends. Well, she's my very good friend as well so I forgot about her and now I am fine with life. I enjoy the life on full speed. I just want to feel the feeling of being loved by some special one. I know that my parents love me, but I want that special one as well. Hopefully, something come up soon and I have something glad info for you guys smile.gif

I hope you don't ignore me just because I am 12. Kids have feelings as well.

PromethiumScourge
  • PromethiumScourge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

3 days ago a girl in my year/grade at school was raped. She's only 13. I won't give the details. The boy who did it was her ex-boyfriend, two years the elder. Yesterday, this girl tried to kill herself. She screamed that she hated her life, and the only good thing in her life was her current boyfriend, and a good friend of mine. She cut her wrist and OD'd on paracetamol. She's now in hospital. The waste of sperm and eggs who did this should be tortured.

If you took the time to read this, thank you.
If this violates the rules, sorry. I'm just venting.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 16:52)
In your case I will laugh as much as I can, happy like a dog with his own big bone.

Stop being a bell-end.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:00 PM Edited by Notna, 03 November 2011 - 04:03 PM.

3 days ago a girl in my year/grade at school was raped. She's only 13. I won't give the details. The boy who did it was her ex-boyfriend, two years the elder. Yesterday, this girl tried to kill herself. She screamed that she hated her life, and the only good thing in her life was her current boyfriend, and a good friend of mine. She cut her wrist and OD'd on paracetamol. She's now in hospital. The waste of sperm and eggs who did this should be tortured.

It's really disgusting and horrible. I understand sex in agreement of both of ones who are on it - and I know it'll be a part of my life in some point as well - but doing it in no agreement of the other one, it sounds so awful. It's horrible that these things happen. It gives me chills.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (PromethiumScourge @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 17:54)
The waste of sperm and eggs who did this should be tortured.

People like you should get their heads checked. It's funny how quick people agree to all sorts of things to be done to criminals. I understand that he caused a lot of harm, but he is in prison now. There he should learn his lesson.

Torturing wouldn't help her get over it. I don't think prison should be a form of revenge, I believe it should be a way of correcting people's bad behaviors and preventing them from happening again. Everybody deserves a second chance. I also don't believe in free will, I think that everyone of us is a victim of circumstances.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 17:35)

People like you should get their heads checked. It's funny how quick people agree to all sorts of things to be done to criminals. I understand that he caused a lot of harm, but he is in prison now. There he should learn his lesson.

Torturing wouldn't help her get over it. I don't think prison should be a form of revenge, I believe it should be a way of correcting people's bad behaviors and preventing them from happening again. Everybody deserves a second chance. I also don't believe in free will, I think that everyone of us is a victim of circumstances.

I disagree with you.

Me, my brother and my mother were abused as children and our abusers did not get prison time, the one who abused my mother and brother was actually her dad and he didn't get jail time, he got let off, and the person who abused me who was my brother's friend got off prison too, instead he went to a "special offenders institute" for 2 months and my brother still sees him walking around town every now and then.

So for us lot there is nothing we would like to see more then them getting properly punished for what they did to us. They are scum.

Really unless you have actually been a victim of abuse, you will never understand the physical and mental pain that stays with the victim for life. My mum has PTSD and is on medication as she still wakes up screaming in the night.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 18:46)
So for us lot there is nothing we would like to see more then them getting properly punished for what they did to us. They are scum.

Really unless you have actually been a victim of abuse, you will never understand the physical and mental pain that stays with the victim for life. My mum has PTSD and is on medication as she still wakes up screaming in the night.

That's a natural instinct, revenge. They got off because the system isn't perfect. But them getting punished would only offer you a temporary satisfaction and then what?

And how will punishing them help her mental health?

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 18:35)

You're pretty much right on that one, I ignored that part of his line.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 10:57)
QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 16:52)
In your case I will laugh as much as I can, happy like a dog with his own big bone.

Stop being a bell-end.

It's ok, I don't need to wait until he dies to laugh at him.

Wercury
  • Wercury

God bless chainsaws!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 17:02)

That's a natural instinct, revenge. They got off because the system isn't perfect. But them getting punished would only offer you a temporary satisfaction and then what?

This is... my opinion here.
I love revenge. I love seeing people paying for what they did.
(Of course, if you stole something because you really needed the money, you shouldn't get your balls cut off or anything)
Going to prison or a mental institute won't make a rapist's victim feel better about themselves.
But, if it was me, I would love to see whoever caused me harm suffer a slow, painful session of torture. I would feel better about myself.
The only reason I think it's nice that pedophiles get sent to prison, is knowing that there will be plenty of rape in their future.

Neonazis, pedophiles and rapists. These people deserve a lot of pain.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Wercury @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:03)
Going to prison or a mental institute won't make a rapist's victim feel better about themselves.

But torturing will? That's f*cking twisted. I don't think that other people's violence or bad behaviors should justify yours.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 18:02)

Well I'd imagine my mother wouldn't want to see her abuser again but for me and my brother we would definitely like to see our abusers be "put out of their misery". Is this twisted? To some yes, to me and him, no. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

In my opinion the problem is with you. You should get over it. If they haven't learned their lessons they will make the same mistakes again, which is unfortunate for the victims (but the law system isn't perfect), and they might get proper taking care of.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:11)
In my opinion the problem is with you. You should get over it. If they haven't learned their lessons they will make the same mistakes again, which is unfortunate for the victims (but the law system isn't perfect), and they might get proper taking care of.

You're right, I guess, I should really forget about it (even though it is very hard to do so). Still I've always been furious that they got of lightly with their crimes.

But this is the reason why I play GTA after all, to avoid hurting people around me, I vent out my anger on the game.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:32 AM

This era:
_-------------_

Im very sad at how the last few years have been. Yes im still 16, but it feels like my childhood has been killed and im growing to fast. I mean, everything i loved as a kid is gone. Rugrats, all that, drake and josh, amanda show... thats all gone...
Spongebob is sadly failing... george lopez is ended... the spyro series is in turmoil...
All the good shows from the 90`s and early 2000`s are gone, and the music from the 90`s and early 2000`s are gone. If only we still had lisa left eye lopez and aaliagh and 2pac still around, this justin beiber and rebecca black would be history. Other child hood things is like music from games. Game music was so enjoyable and great. Think of the resident evil soundtracks in the classic ones. They were great and scary. Resident evil is not even scary anymore. My childhood is dying. And with spongebob ending next year, and seeing how skylanders spyros adventure is bad, theres no hope for my child hood. I feel major nostalgic talking about it. I just wish we could go back to the past. I would go back in time and do the following:

1. Make 2pac never go on that car ride he took where he was shot. -1992
2. make aaliagh never take that plane in 2001.
3. Warn the usa that 2 planes are gonna hit the twin towers... maybe they could get shot down sooner... in 2001.
4. not let lisa left eye lopez drive that car in 2002 that killed her...
5. Not let people rate spyro enter the dragon fly low which is what really killed the series...

So much things i wish i could fix. cryani.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:34 AM

Rugrats, all that, drake and josh, amanda show... thats all gone...Spongebob is sadly failing... george lopez is ended... the spyro series is in turmoil...

These are your priorities?

These are the reasons you feel the world is going to sh*t?

Just wait until you're my age, you'll be all about killing yourself.

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:44 AM Edited by Chinatown Wars, 04 November 2011 - 04:58 AM.

QUOTE (*MURDOC* @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 04:34)
Rugrats, all that, drake and josh, amanda show... thats all gone...Spongebob is sadly failing... george lopez is ended... the spyro series is in turmoil...

These are your priorities?

These are the reasons you feel the world is going to sh*t?

Just wait until you're my age, you'll be all about killing yourself.

Well if you're a lucky basterd like me you get all of those shows and more on The 90s Are All That on Teen Nick.
I never liked spongebob, I would rather watch all that or are you afraid of the dark (goosebump ripoff)

Anyway, you cannot feel the anger that I feel towards my grandpa. First off, he hates gays (which I am) and when I was 14 my mom accidentally spilled the secret out to him in an arguement.
Well, my grandpa seemed fine at first about it but all hell broke loose when I came over for the weekend. First thing he shouts at me is "SO YOU LIKE SUCKING OTHER MENS COCK, HUH?!" I thought it was one of his rude jokes at first, but I realized it wasn't when he was flaming red and looked like he was going to explode.
Never talked or saw him after that...

Tyler
  • Tyler

bubblingbubblingbubbling

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

Wasn't much for the late 90s shows. I did watch Saved By the Bell every morning before school, however. I reminisce on that stuff every so often, but if I could choose between Homeland and Saved By the Bell I think the choice is obvious.

Damien Lewis wins

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (PromethiumScourge @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 08:54)

That's sad, and the person who did it will pay for what he did. Did he get arrested?

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Warlord. @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 09:22)
QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 17:50)
Sorry about the massive bump guys (/gals), but has anyone ever gone through a phase of depression, or know of anyone that has? What's usually the drug that gets prescribed if you visit a GP, and are they safe? I've read that some of these 'happy pills' can actually have negative effects on people, and actually make them feel worse then they already did, or is this just media-induced BS?

I'm on about this, BTW: Wiki.

I can tell you for a fact that all the usual antidepressants will turn you into an emotionless zombie. That's the cure.

Happened to me. Deal with the root of the depression yourself and you'll have a more permanent and healthy solution.

That's exactly the opposite of what treatment I want. I'm already emotionless, due to the past few years spending living 'inside my head'. The only emotion I feel is towards myself, but that would only be self-deprication, and it's f*cking horrible.

@ccrooger...not in any way disrespectful here, but in reality, whilst they were horrible events, I wouldn't ever wish for it to have not happened. Also like to add that the list of things is messed up...you have the twin towers tragedy, along with Spyro. dontgetit.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

Going to a concert of my favorite band tomorrow and I'm hyped. Happy and nervous to meet them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users