Share your feelings

5,993 replies to this topic
I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:42 PM

I feel like I'm being taken on a psychedelic journey, man.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

The world hates us follow me not god i am my own person. who are we to judge my family I love all of you. Lets take the world down.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:45)
The world hates us follow me not god i am my own person. who are we to judge my family I love all of you. Lets take the world down.

I will join you in your mission to take the world down. Together we will be unstoppable, when our powers combine , we WILL BE GOD .

/Wat

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

There are so many things that I don't understand
There's a world within me that I cannot explain
Many rooms to explore, but the doors look the same
I am lost I can't even remember my name

user posted image

Get well, soon, rays727gta.

Schizophrenia is crap, I know it buddy, but hang in there.
  • 018361 likes this

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:50)

I will join you in your mission to take the world down. Together we will be unstoppable, when our powers combine , we WILL BE GOD .

/Wat

You are my family I will be king all of you will fight for me into the abyss. This is hard for me case I will train you. my flesh and blood take my blood. and make it in to your own I love all of you my deep family. We will step up. Never give up. your dream.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 18:53)

/Wat

You are my family I will be king all of you will fight for me into the abyss. This is hard for me case I will train you. my flesh and blood take my blood. and make it in to your own I love all of you my deep family. We will step up. Never give up. your dream.

We, as the brothers of a lost world, shall hail. KING, RAYS727GTA!!!

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

Tell me about the f*cking golf shoes!

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:53)

/Wat

Flesh and blood mix well like macaroni cheese and ham, this let me know that the universe like ham

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by rays727gta, 10 August 2013 - 12:03 AM.

My quset will be hard. But with all of your help no one can toch us. WE are the best we will take over . They the BAD people will be brought down. By us WE WILL WIN. Wewill take thir souls into darkness. CALL me RAYSLORD. The new leader. My fellow brothers and sisters.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which
is interesting because you can actually watch
yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you
can't control it.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:05)
Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which
is interesting because you can actually watch
yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you
can't control it.

VF94 My brother they will blind you stand up to them fight back belive in your self they hate all of us were are the leaders. Into the new generation.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

I need some strong drugs to do this properly.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Monday, Apr 25 2011, 02:36)
Grandparents are great. All the stories, the history.

There's that and the fact that it seems like you can tell them anything and they understand. I can and have told them things that I couldn't even mention to my parents because I know they would judge me or not understand the same way as my grandparents would.

-------------------

At the moment, it seems like where ever I go, whether it's out into the public in supermarkets, local towns or even friends houses, I see people with arms covered in cuts where they have self harmed. I even see it in college and some people don't cover them up, but I bet the majority of self harmers do and I can guarantee there is a lot more than I see or think there is. Everytime I see it, it kind of freaks me out, not sure why, but it's really depressing seeing it or being around people that have them.

Another thing is I hear a lot of people talk about suicide and how they have contemplated it. Also the worst of it is, is that I found a video of my friend videoed about a week ago where he showed the state of his arms and they were just covered in cuts, from the top of his wrist to the top of his shoulder and it was staggering and I've never even noticed it before, even though I hang around with him on a regular basis at college and have even been to his house and done sports with him. In the video, he also talked about how he attempted suicide but failed and how he has felt like this for a number of months and I had no idea all of this was going on; he seems to hide it extremely well.

But yeah, basically it's just sad that there are numbers of people I see near enough daily and know really well personally that are going through things like this and are willing to do things to themselves to try and ease the pain of how they're feeling. It's mind boggling for me because I didn't realize much of this was going on until recently and now I see it everywhere: on the internet on a number of different websites, in public, in college, everywhere. It's just daunting that one day, a close friend may go too far or just give up and commit and I may not have even known anything extraordinary was going on. confused.gif

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

Those Drugs will lead us into victory we will take a stand. Come my followers. Lets beagin.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (NathanT @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:21)
At the moment, it seems like where ever I go, whether it's out into the public in supermarkets, local towns or even friends houses, I see people with arms covered in cuts where they have self harmed. I even see it in college and some people don't cover them up, but I bet the majority of self harmers do and I can guarantee there is a lot more than I see or think there is. Everytime I see it, it kind of freaks me out, not sure why, but it's really depressing seeing it or being around people that have them.

Another thing is I hear a lot of people talk about suicide and how they have contemplated it. Also the worst of it is, is that I found a video of my friend videoed about a week ago where he showed the state of his arms and they were just covered in cuts, from the top of his wrist to the top of his shoulder and it was staggering and I've never even noticed it before, even though I hang around with him on a regular basis at college and have even been to his house and done sports with him. In the video, he also talked about how he attempted suicide but failed and how he has felt like this for a number of months and I had no idea all of this was going on; he seems to hide it extremely well.

But yeah, basically it's just sad that there are numbers of people I see near enough daily and know really well personally that are going through things like this and are willing to do things to themselves to try and ease the pain of how they're feeling. It's mind boggling for me because I didn't realize much of this was going on until recently and now I see it everywhere: on the internet on a number of different websites, in public, in college, everywhere. It's just daunting that one day, a close friend may go too far or just give up and commit and I may not have even known anything extraordinary was going on. confused.gif

I don't get it, it seems like a lot of more people have started to cut themselves lately. What do these people (usually teens) go through to have the need of cutting themselves?

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:21)
Those Drugs will lead us into victory we will take a stand. Come my followers. Lets beagin.

Beagin we shall, as the sea parts and we sees Moses, he has bright red hair, follow him into the Sun to gain power

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (thebodies @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 01:26)
QUOTE (NathanT @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:21)

But yeah, basically it's just sad that there are numbers of people I see near enough daily and know really well personally that are going through things like this and are willing to do things to themselves to try and ease the pain of how they're feeling. It's mind boggling for me because I didn't realize much of this was going on until recently and now I see it everywhere: on the internet on a number of different websites, in public, in college, everywhere. It's just daunting that one day, a close friend may go too far or just give up and commit and I may not have even known anything extraordinary was going on.  confused.gif

I don't get it, it seems like a lot of more people have started to cut themselves lately. What do these people (usually teens) go through to have the need of cutting themselves?

I really don't know. I'm still a teenager myself and have gone through a lot and still am but I have never thought about causing harm to myself and especially not suicide.

Like I said, I seem to have noticed a drastic increase recently (unless they've always been there and over looked them).

I reckon "cyber bullying" has a lot to do with it.

@rays727gta: I'm guessing you like spam....

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

I think at one point, cutting used to be a cry for help with most teens. Nowadays, I believe it's more of a fashion accessory. Especially for people around my end. Lots of teens with no issues seem to cut, and people buy into their hurt, misunderstood acts. It's a little sad really.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 01:38)
I think at one point, cutting used to be a cry for help with most teens. Nowadays, I believe it's more of a fashion accessory. Especially for people around my end. Lots of teens with no issues seem to cut, and people buy into their hurt, misunderstood acts. It's a little sad really.

It's definitely not a fashion accessory where I'm from, or at least I don't think it is. I'm not being funny, but I think it's a tad messed up to permanently damage and slice your own skin as a fashion accessory. Just get a tattoo of it if you're really that way inclined.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (NathanT @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:40)

It's definitely not a fashion accessory where I'm from, or at least I don't think it is. I'm not being funny, but I think it's a tad messed up to permanently damage and slice your own skin as a fashion accessory. Just get a tattoo of it if you're really that way inclined.

I live in the West Midlands, and I was friends with quite a few people that self-harmed. Funnily enough, these people that 'cut' themselves also made up lies, acted out, and only cut themselves to get more of a reaction than over any real emotional pain. A lot of people cut beyond real reasons down here. Of course, there's always people that do, and the cuts are normally a way to relieve stress. It's funny how the little actors who slice themselves always seem to let their parents known when they're gonna swallow a few pills, but they never do.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

I'm feeling much better after having a god-awful stomach ache on Monday night. You have no idea how debilitating they are.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:48)
QUOTE (NathanT @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 00:40)

I live in the West Midlands, and I was friends with quite a few people that self-harmed. Funnily enough, these people that 'cut' themselves also made up lies, acted out, and only cut themselves to get more of a reaction than over any real emotional pain. A lot of people cut beyond real reasons down here. Of course, there's always people that do, and the cuts are normally a way to relieve stress. It's funny how the little actors who slice themselves always seem to let their parents known when they're gonna swallow a few pills, but they never do.

You don't think people who go so far as to harm themselves just to get some attention have some real issues?

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Well, I'm kind of happy because the V-section isn't the sh*thole it used to be (pre-release). I just love reading big discussion threads with good arguments. :p

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 23 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

I punched a bully in front of the class and I'm feeling weird because he got really angry but didn't do anything to me...

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

That sense of accomplishment when you're thinking for ages "who is this member?" "why do they seem so familiar?" "ohhhh I know who it is :evilgrin: ....." *checks display name history* "bingo!"

Yes, I'm looking at you Myron.... ;)

• Shah Sam, Sting4S, Mr. House and 1 other like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

Huh... I liked Nale Dixon better.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Kalvin, 05 March 2014 - 09:44 PM.

Huh... I liked Nale Dixon better.

Zee2.0 would've been better.

Or SonOfSlamman.

Anyways, my feelings? Bored. That's pretty much it, always bored. Not much to do sitting on a computer all day.

OH! Also, really happy currently, as GunWrath got kicked out of the OGA <3

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

I'm feeling thankful that I saved the topic about Voodoo editing posts before moderators made it vanish without a word (literally, only a picture of He-Man.)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

I am literally f*cking terrified. My buddy hasn't come back on in a while. I hope she hasn't gotten in a car crash with a semi truck carrying jet fuel and another semi truck carrying explosive dynamite.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

I'm feeling pissed off right now and I am tired of back stabbers. The only people I seem to have in my uni class are two-faced backstabbers. I'm pretty sick of it and I am pretty sick of my program as a result of all the class politics and how toxic the environment is as a result of the douchebaggery. 

Feels bad, man. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users