Photo

Share your feelings

1,942 replies to this topic
WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Apex. @ Tuesday, Aug 23 2011, 21:34)
QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, Aug 23 2011, 20:15)
QUOTE (Apex. @ Tuesday, Aug 23 2011, 17:40)
I've tried to stop thinking about this but it just keeps coming back into my thoughts, can somebody please help me, i feel like I'm just never going to get over this...

You won't get over it. Everyone you know and love will die pointless, painful deaths. So will you. So will I. So will every Slamman, anuj and Otter walking the face of the Earth.
Some would tell you comforting stories about Heaven and Hell. But often these beliefs just mask the fear of death rather than curing it. The best thing I can tell you is this: Death solves all our problems. No more wars, taxes, sickness or work. No more messy break-ups. No more sh*tty weather. No more mad scrambling to find a house and pay your mortgage. No more irrational need to have sex with anything that moves. No more need to dull your senses with booze or drugs.
Death is the ultimate freedom from all the pain and suffering we have to endure in the world. It's the ultimate liberation and the ultimate adventure. I fear death too, I admit it. But I am excited by the prospects of what's waiting for me. What if there is a God? Or a Devil? What would it be like to meet them? Or to speak to all those who have died previously? All the great men and evil monsters alike.
Frankly, I find the thought both invigorating and terrifying all at once.
Death has a lot of positive attributes.

Wow, I never thought of it that way.

Thank you smile.gif

I think I'd rather stick around and endure those "problems" if I had the choice.

ha! ha! ha!
  • ha! ha! ha!

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:52 AM

everyone dies one day. even when people know about it, it's hard to accept it.
don't be so sad for loosing him. and try to think possitive way...UM..I want to comfort you. but..don't know exactly what to say...cheer up!

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

Sorry about the massive bump guys (/gals), but has anyone ever gone through a phase of depression, or know of anyone that has? What's usually the drug that gets prescribed if you visit a GP, and are they safe? I've read that some of these 'happy pills' can actually have negative effects on people, and actually make them feel worse then they already did, or is this just media-induced BS?

I'm on about this, BTW: Wiki.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 08:20)
Sorry about the massive bump guys (/gals), but has anyone ever gone through a phase of depression, or know of anyone that has? What's usually the drug that gets prescribed if you visit a GP, and are they safe? I've read that some of these 'happy pills' can actually have negative effects on people, and actually make them feel worse then they already did, or is this just media-induced BS?

I personally know of 2 people that had that side effect of 'suicide' after being on happy pills for a bit. They tried, and both where caught in time to be saved. My wife was proscribed Zoloff(sp) for anxiety/depression once. It turned her into an emotionless zombie. The f*cked up thing is she was misdiagnosed. She didn't suffer anxiety/depress but rather Graves disease, which has very similar symptoms. Graves disease is often misdiagnosed so I hear.

Butters, battle through it like all the people before you in time have. Those happy pills are new and just an easy way to escape.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

My mother has been diagnosed with depression. My best friend too.
Both of them refused the medication and whilst they still suffer from ups and downs they are both happier for not being zombified by harmful drugs.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Fluoxetine (prozac) is a pretty common one, and it's the first drug they usually try you on. If you're aged between 18-25, they warn you of suicidal tendencies, but I wouldn't worry about that. They also take a couple of weeks to really kick in. Effects also vary, but often people don't give these drugs long enough. They aren't for everyone, but they definitely don't turn people into mindless zombies. If you don't want to try medication, you may be too inwardly focused. Try doing a little bit of volunteer work or something for charity. I'm not saying all depressed people are selfish, that isn't my angle at all, but what I'm saying is doing something for the greater good of the community or the more disadvantaged may make you feel a little better about yourself, as well as the fuzzy glow you get from knowing you've made a difference.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 13:20)

I've been to the doctor before about some issues mainly in my teens but also up to about 2 years ago (a sort of relapse or reoccurrence)

After my ordeal, I found if I feel any way inclined to feel bad it's can be cured naturally. Exercise, eating better, keeping busy, focusing on projects.

Some times too much time on one's hands can be a big factor also monotony. What's important is recognising what brings it on, that half the problem. When you can see what brings it on you can help prevent it.

The main thing I'd say is keep yourself busy. Be active and reward yourself for good deeds or personal achievements. Even if it's just doing household cleaning. It restores pride, self-worth and dignity, knowing that your a doing constructive things.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

I think I am too emotional and I try and hide my emotions. I get really big up and down moments like now letting this out makes me feel up, then again now thinking of tomorow going back to school and big GCSE's really gets me down-ish.

Also I am so emotional, whenever I see something funny I really want to laugh and laugh at something others might not even find funny but I keep it in, when I feel really good about something I always have that serious face on me, which I think affects the way I think. When I'm talking to a girl I like I feel really good, talking to her and love it, but on the outside I have this serious, almost gloomy face. Anybody else have similarities to me?

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

Damn man, this is by far the worst year for me. Maybe all the disappointment added up over the years, I don't know, but sadness keeps on coming back, almost every day.
I have never had any problems like this before, surely, I had my bad days, but not this often.

It all started when I stupidly fell in love with a girl whom I barely knew, near the end of April. The funny thing is that I never really managed to talk to her, but she got the message more or less and by the end of August I found out what she really thought of me, while she had been previously avoiding me.
I put in a lot of emotional effort and I had high hopes while I was generally paranoid of what people would think of me if they found out I liked her (she is a few years younger than me) but all the while I didn't quite care.

I guess I haven't quite accepted how it ended, her reaction towards me wasn't clear enough as she was influenced by her friends to some degree. But I don't think that she is the problem anymore since I don't really care about her anymore, I think I am just lonely and I have a hard year coming on (going to college) with a lot of responsibility. I can't wait to find the right girl for me, I think that it will end my problems, at least I won't have a clouded judgement anymore.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 17:39)
Damn man, this is by far the worst year for me. Maybe all the disappointment added up over the years, I don't know, but sadness keeps on coming back, almost every day.
I have never had any problems like this before, surely, I had my bad days, but not this often.

It all started when I stupidly fell in love with a girl whom I barely knew, near the end of April. The funny thing is that I never really managed to talk to her, but she got the message more or less and by the end of August I found out what she really thought of me, while she had been previously avoiding me.
I put in a lot of emotional effort and I had high hopes while I was generally paranoid of what people would think of me if they found out I liked her (she is a few years younger than me) but all the while I didn't quite care.

I guess I haven't quite accepted how it ended, her reaction towards me wasn't clear enough as she was influenced by her friends to some degree. But I don't think that she is the problem anymore since I don't really care about her anymore, I think I am just lonely and I have a hard year coming on (going to college) with a lot of responsibility. I can't wait to find the right girl for me, I think that it will end my problems, at least I won't have a clouded judgement anymore.

I hear you friend, that was also partially my problem in my post above. I also have missed moments over this year because I really liked the girls I met, talked to them but always hid my emotians and now regret it. It's like a hid myself, and I really like my true self and so do my mates. They've been saying aswell how they think me smoking to much bud is affecting the way I am, doubt it though I think it's just a phase.

However I know what you mean, just look up, there's a bigger brighter future always and although there will be a dark one, in the end I hope the brighter one overides the evil.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

I guess I just need to socialize more. I'm lazy with that IRL.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (q_b @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 18:02)
I guess I just need to socialize more. I'm lazy with that IRL.

Yeah that does help, I find socializing really easy, I like talking to people, especially friends if there's anything you need in this world it is a good friend, I have about 4 good friends who would look out for me anytime, the rest are just friends. The 4 good friends I have arn't all even my best, but there's one thing I've learnt in life and that is you really should keep your friends close (being serious, not quoting the Godfather)

kamuran
  • kamuran

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

My Dad cheated on my Mom a lot when I was a kid and was never really around. I was with my Mom most of my life and I never had a father figure. He stopped working in 2005 and sat around being an asshole criticizing everything that I would do and he was doing the same in front of me. My sister was severely depressed last year and she was a different person for a year. It f*cked me up a lot, I watched her talk about killing her self and basically she was stuck in a mind coma.

I was made fun of all my life about who I am and how I act and I took out all of my anger on video games. I would resort to playing games for hours throughout high school.

Now, my Dad works but complains about it everyday and I'm trying to forgive him.

R.F.
  • R.F.

I <3 R*

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:03 AM

Actually i feel extraordinary! Things are going really really well for me lately... its almost weird how good they are! 2 months ago i was absolutely hopeless =0 and now its like 100.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

I'm feeling ecstatic because I've finally left school now. biggrin.gif Also my DLA (Disability Living Allowance) has finally come through and I can look forward to getting a bedroom conversion with that money. smile.gif Though everyday is still a fight for me with my Diabetes, but I guess I just have to suck that up and get on with life, even though I have this with me forever until they develop a cure for this illness.

Though with every positive comes a negative:
My old mentor is going to court soon for a crime he didn't commit that cost him his job, and my ma' is going to court too for shoplifting. sad.gif But she has been down this road before and instead of havng to pay a fine, again, she is going to suggest community service. She really works well with people especially in our community so hopefully things will go okay for both of them.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

Good luck with all that man, I hope you stay well. As for me its been an all right year. I still feel like I can't trust a lot of the people I call friends par one or two. I'm starting to regret breaking up with my now ex-gf although that was ages ago. Work for my A-levels is getting me down and my family is getting on my back. I don't know, maybe the pressures getting to me. The only thing that's going well for me is the prospect of University next year, I sort of just wanna start over.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:44 AM

I've developed quite serious feelings for a girl I knew at school. I finished school 3 years ago and haven't seen her since and I don't know why I suddenly remembered her. I looked up her facebook and it was quite strange to see how far she moved on since. These are pretty normal feelings I know . At the moment I'm figuring out whether I'm just developing subconscious feelings of remorse for never being that outgoing in school or that I'm perhaps missing the routine of having a place to go every 5 days a week where I'd be around people and everything feels normal .

I guess its just a fallout from me finishing college this summer and not seeing my friends for a while . I'm sort of envious of the kids in school nowadays , its something I knew I'd look back on & missing but not so soon...

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

I have always thought that an essential, yet painful, part of growing up is being forced to understand that someone you love doesn't love you back. For years, I have known this, and thought that it's natural, and it's going to hurt, but when it's time comes, I'm going to have to get over it, and I'll do it.

I never knew how hard it would be until now.

The story I'm about to tell you starts almost exactly seven years ago, fall 2004. I was no more than 7 years old, and the second grade, the second year of elementary school was starting.

Our class went through a lot of changes, and a lot of my best friends came to our class that year. Including a group of boys and one girl. One special girl.

She came to our class from another class in our small school, and she was placed to sit next to me during all lessons. We were all young, and I had always been pretty shy, but she wasn't. She was nice to me, and we quickly became friends.

She was a neighbor, so we regularly saw each other outside of school, we used to play in the same group of kids together. I didn't really hang together with her, but she was always along in the group, and we were real good friends. That's what it was for the first few years of elementary school.

During fourth grade, some idiots in our school started bullying her for no reason at all. Most of them were in our class and hung out in the same group, so it was nonstop hell for her. Later, she has told me that she even visited a curator for years and years, but back then I didn't know a thing - at first. During fifth grade, she spoke to me. Opened up about her problems, and I listened. By the end of elementary school, I had helped get over it, and the whole thing had made us even closer friends.

Elementary school was over, and in Finland, the next stage of education lasts for three years, and I'm in the final one right now.

The first, the seventh altogether year of school, started and we were in the same grade.

During the seventh grade, we were close friends and hung out regularly outside of school, too. My life was the same old, and her was only better and better after all of the bullying she had gone through had ended. We hung out at school all the time, and people used to point at us and talk whatever they wanted, but we never cared. All we were, all we had ever been, was friends, and we were happy to keep it that way.

And so it seemed to be for the whole seventh grade, the next summer, and the first half of the eight grade.

Pretty much a year ago, she started getting friends outside of our school, people she knew from musical stuff, and she introduced me to them - I became good friends with her best friends, and we were closer than ever.

Last fall was also a really difficult time for me - my parents divorced and my grandpa died. I got over it surprisingly quickly, but for a few months, it was plain hell and I felt like I couldn't take it, but she was always there for me, just like I had been there for her almost 3 years ago, and with her help, I made it, and it made us closer than ever.

For most of the eight grade, or at least it's latter half, we hung out almost every day, in school and outside of school.

Still, we were only friends, and we were happy to keep it that way.

The eight grade ended, and summer began - we both had confirmation camp, she went abroad for a week and so did I, and we didn't really get to see each other last summer, until school began again.

About three months ago, school began, and we were happy to see each other after almost two months.

We hung out literally everyday, and we realized we were real close and knew each other as well as we know ourselves. We were able to honestly call us best friends.

About two months ago, I started thinking about something I had always been afraid to think about. Did I love her?

I have known her for longer than I've known any friend of mine, I had been able to tell her my darkest secrets, and she had been able to do the same thing. I would never let her down on anything, and she wouldn't let me down on everything.

As years had passed, I had had crushes on many girls, and I had had little action going on with some of them, whereas some of them had turned me down. However, I realized, I had always gone back to her. Pretty much two months ago I realized something I had always known, and I was finally able to admit it to myself - I loved her. I had had crushes, like said, but this was deeper than that, way deeper.

Now, pretty exactly a month ago, we were hanging out together, like we always were. It was late, it was dark and cold, and she said something about leaving soon, and I thought about everything I had been thinking and I realized it was now or never, and I started talking to her about my feelings and whether she felt the same thing.

She did, she told me.

It hurts to reminisce so much that I won't go into further detail, but we told each other how much we loved each other, and I held her in my arms, we kissed, it went on for hours - it wasn't my first kiss or anything, but it felt a thousand times better than that. I was feeling better than ever - something I had been dreaming about for almost seven years had just come true.

If this story was the script of a Hollywood movie, it would end right here and we'd live the rest of our lives happily together, but like we all know, life isn't a movie. Life is colder than that.

We saw the next day at school, and we had decided to keep it low profile. I would have wanted to run and hold her in my arms and show our love to the world, but we figured it would've been inappropriate. So, we decided we'd meet the same evening. And we did.

I was waiting for her, outside, it was one of the coldest nights of the fall and it was dark, but I felt no breeze, nor did I feel any loneliness - she was coming, we were finally together, my life was good after years of hell, everything was on the right track.

Then she came to me, and she didn't look happy at all anymore.

We sat there and spoke for hours - or more precisely, she spoke and I tried understanding what I heard.

She told me that we were, and had always been such good friends, that the whole thing felt weird, and wrong. Blah blah blah, I though, and I tried telling her it's only going to take time to get used to, but it's the best thing we both can ever wish for. But she disagreed, saying that she didn't want to risk anything, and that the night before had opened her eyes to see that she really loves me, but just not that way.

I stood there and tried to understand it - matter of fact, we hung out the evening like two best friends, and it was natural again.

But then she left, and hell broke loose.

This was a Friday evening, and after that, I lived through the worst weekend I have ever lived - the moment she left, I started having a panic attack - and yes, I know what a panic attack is, and I'm not exaggerating - that lasted for hours - I fell down on the floor, wet of cold sweat, taken over by anxiety and anguish, half blind, with my heart beating faster than the light travels. I shouted, beat my face against a wall - I just couldn't understand how could she do this to me.

But that was only a beginning.

During that one weekend, I smoked almost ten crates of cigs, drank down bottles of booze, ate every pill I could find, cut my arms repeatedly until the ever-so-relieving pain in my wrist was so agonizing that I couldn't bear it anymore, when I drank and shouted it away. I didn't eat anything or sleep an hour during that whole weekend.

After the weekend, there was a week's fall vacation, and I headed to Italy, to stay at my cousin's, and boy, was the timing perfect - it was a perfect escape from the hell back home, and I, at least partly, got my mind off things and relaxed for a while. I came back home, and felt better. But the relief was only temporary.

I've been living for weeks, full of anxiety, anguish and depression. I've tried overdosing on sleeping pills and slitting my throat, but atleast I'm sane enough to appreciate that I've survived, and despite I've gotten rid of the suicidal thoughts, every morning, when waking up, my first thought seems to be "why did I wake up?", and I feel worse by the day.

I've had long and torturing discussions with her about this, those best friends of her's I mentioned, I've spoken to them and they've spoken to her, so I'm not alone with these thought - I just felt like sharing this with you guys as well.

I know I'm weak, and like I said in the beginning, I know that this is a natural part of growing up, but I'm weak, and this feels like too much to take, although I know that everyone of us has gone through this, or will do it during their life. This is just my story and my thoughts about this natural, yet painful, process.

I'm going to want to wrap this up with a song that describes my feelings pretty well, because - well, I believe there's a song for every occasion, and I'm an escapist.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:01 AM Edited by blitz, 31 October 2011 - 01:04 AM.

Cheat, that is the most revealing, touching, post I've ever read. I'm proud of you, telling how you feel isn't always the easiest of things. I know you have friends in this forum, it's definitely not easy.

I am going to tell you one thing though, you need support. And I'm not telling you to go to therapy, I'm talking about a friend. I don't really know you all that well, but if you need help, I'm here for you buddy. I promise.

I have a lot of respect for you, you are smart, nice, and wise. It hurt me to know that you've been through this, especially the part about self-harm. I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

Thanks, man, I appreciate it... But still, I can be honest and say, nah, I don't need help.

I've been speaking about this to her, her friends, and people close to me that are complete outsiders, people that don't even know her.
I know it sounds dramatic, but I'm through the suicidal stage, I'm through that, man, and I know I've just got to carry on... I don't know how, but I'm strong enough to figure that out by myself, but it sure as hell does feel good to know that there are people out there willing to help, and I am aware of that..

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:06 AM Edited by blitz, 31 October 2011 - 01:14 AM.

QUOTE (Cheat @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 20:04)
Thanks, man, I appreciate it... But still, I can be honest and say, nah, I don't need help.

I've been speaking about this to her, her friends, and people close to me that are complete outsiders, people that don't even know her.
I know it sounds dramatic, but I'm through the suicidal stage, I'm through that, man, and I know I've just got to carry on... I don't know how, but I'm strong enough to figure that out by myself, but it sure as hell does feel good to know that there are people out there willing to help, and I am aware of that..

You are through the worst part, all right. I've been through a similar stage, not exactly as intense as yousr was, but similar in a few ways. I had a lot of anxiety, and was glad to know I had support.

I said this already, but I'll say it again: Good luck.

Edit : Fixed some grammatical errors. blush.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

I've only witnessed one death, was also my Granddad, man, why do granddad's always f*cking die first? Why?!!
Anyway, my Uncle and Aunt was a bit mean about it, but man, was it great (but i'm not happy about his death tho), where we went on a Cruise with all my family, friends, cuz he also had liver cancer. There was chocolate cake, a swimming pool, i even won a kids challenge competition (Hula-hooping for the longest, etc) and i got a medal for it biggrin.gif i also swam for the first time there. Was f*cking great.
Anyway, the mean part was, My Uncle and Aunt took me and my brother to McDonalds, and after i finished my Big Mac, when we was finishing off they said: "You Grandad died yesterday." No tears, nothing, and i was like "Okay.", then we went to the pub, where there was a pic of him, even my mum wasen't sad! He was a great guy, he taught me and showed me alot of things. Anyway, and everyone was drunk later on, idk why, but no-one was sad, no-one was crying or anything 0.0, my mum and dad don't even go to his grave anymore, used to, not now though.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 20:28)
I've only witnessed one death, was also my Granddad, man, why do granddad's always f*cking die first? Why?!!
Anyway, my Uncle and Aunt was a bit mean about it, but man, was it great (but i'm not happy about his death tho), where we went on a Cruise with all my family, friends, cuz he also had liver cancer. There was chocolate cake, a swimming pool, i even won a kids challenge competition (Hula-hooping for the longest, etc) and i got a medal for it biggrin.gif i also swam for the first time there. Was f*cking great.

Wait... so are you saying you're sad because your grandpa died yet at the same time you're happy cause they took you on a cruise with chocolate cake?

And grandparents die first because they've lived the longest, sorry, not trying to sound rude here.... confused.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

well, there was other things tounge.gif and i'm talking about that granddad's are more common, also with Liver Cancer.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 17:50)

I can tell you for a fact that all the usual antidepressants will turn you into an emotionless zombie. That's the cure.

Happened to me. Deal with the root of the depression yourself and you'll have a more permanent and healthy solution.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 23:28)
Anyway, the mean part was, My Uncle and Aunt took me and my brother to McDonalds, and after i finished my Big Mac, when we was finishing off they said: "You Grandad died yesterday." No tears, nothing, and i was like "Okay.", then we went to the pub, where there was a pic of him, even my mum wasen't sad! He was a great guy, he taught me and showed me alot of things. Anyway, and everyone was drunk later on, idk why, but no-one was sad, no-one was crying or anything 0.0, my mum and dad don't even go to his grave anymore, used to, not now though.

You are actually wrong. My Grandma died first.

And how can you even find funny or don't be sad when someone next to you dies? Sorry, but It is quite sick of you, would you like in your death to have people having fun while your corpse gets colder below the ground?

It is like:

"-Haha this idiot died! Lets have a party and see who gets first to the hell.
And the other dude: -Okay man." Sickness Awkward...

Even though you don't feel a thing for him, you must respect his death, thats why it is called "Rest in Peace" when someone's else dies. Party ≠ Peace.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 10:25)

And how can you even find funny or don't be sad when someone next to you dies? Sorry, but It is quite sick of you, would you like in your death to have people having fun while your corpse gets colder below the ground?

It is like:

Even though you don't feel a thing for him, you must respect his death, thats why it is called "Rest in Peace" when someone's else dies. Party ? Peace.

You're a dick, I'm just going to leave it at that for now...

...would you like in your death to have people having fun while your corpse gets colder below the ground?

Yes actually, I would.

The last thing I'd want after my death is for everyone to be depressed and crying and sh*t.
I want music and delicious food being served, I want people telling stories of me and laughing, I want everyone to leave my funeral with a full stomach and a smile of their face, I want people to remember me and be happy, I want them to feel relief for me that I don't have to exist on this spinning sphere of mud and death.

Also, I won't be put in the ground or cremated, I've actually put that in my will.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Then what do you plan on doing?

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (*MURDOC* @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 13:38)
QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 10:25)

It is like:

Even though you don't feel a thing for him, you must respect his death, thats why it is called "Rest in Peace" when someone's else dies. Party ? Peace.

You're a dick, I'm just going to leave it at that for now...

...would you like in your death to have people having fun while your corpse gets colder below the ground?

Yes actually, I would.

The last thing I'd want after my death is for everyone to be depressed and crying and sh*t.
I want music and delicious food being served, I want people telling stories of me and laughing, I want everyone to leave my funeral with a full stomach and a smile of their face, I want people to remember me and be happy, I want them to feel relief for me that I don't have to exist on this spinning sphere of mud and death.

Also, I won't be put in the ground or cremated, I've actually put that in my will.

In your case I will laugh as much as I can, happy like a dog with his own big bone.

How are you going to die your death anyways? Exposed rotting in a table like many poor people around the world do?
Or being thrown in the sea like Osama Binladen?

I am curious.

q_b
  • q_b

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 02:52)

And I thought I had a bad year.

I feel you and it kind of saddens me to see people like you. I've also been depressed for months this year, only it wasn't continuous, sometimes I would manage to get my mind off things and I didn't really get any suicidal thoughts.

I think I am ok now, but still I don't find as much enjoyment in life as I used to.

Anyway, I hope you get better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users