Share your feelings

3,779 replies to this topic
Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Bei mir laufen die Geschäfte wie in Southpark Mister Hankey

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

I am happy about being able to book a university course about relaxing and being creative, worth 6 motherf*cking credits, that reached its maximum number of entrants five seconds or less after booking was made available.

Sometimes life can be very good to you.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 17:24)
I feel like my life is sh*t

Your opinion about your life is sh*t. Life in general is neutral.

I don't have a PS3 or an Zboz 360 like everyone else, and probably never geta current/next gen console

Same here. Can't complain.

I can't blend in with everyone, everyone likes Skyrim, The Walking Dead, or sime other games, while I don't and not bothering to play the even once

There are subjects other than video games. Alternately, look for other people.

I don't have many good friends, they all have their own buddies and connections with someone else, while I don't, and I don't have someone I can be friends with for a long time

This is an awkward part of growing up. I don't have many good friends either. I only have one good friend that I talk to on a regular basis. I can't complain about this either.

I don't have a trusting friend

Instead of complaining you could do something about it.

I was a laughingstock last year and my old f*cking teacher is probably telling stories of me to the younger students, now they laugh at me

People make mistakes and they also change. If people will laugh at you it means that they don't know that and therefore their opinion of you is worth nothing (also, they are hypocrites).

I don't have someone to be with

But do you really want to be with someone or is someone (your peers) pressuring you into it? If yes, do something about it instead of complaining.

I'm very different from my family, an annoying brother and parents

Don't focus on those differences. Chances are the more you grow up the more differences you will notice. That can be disappointing at first, but acceptance is the only solution.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 11:56)
QUOTE (blitz @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 14:52)
QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 09:24)
I don't have a PS3 or an Zboz 360 like everyone else, and probably never geta current/next gen console

Oh boo hoo.

Some people have it 100 times worse, so you shouldn't complain about material stuff like that.

That's not the point of all.

Yes it is.

Stop complaining about stuff that doesn't really matter, this topic is about 'sharing your feelings', not whining about not having a console. You should be happy that you are fine and still living.
---------------

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

I am a special kind of loser! I can acomplish unimaginable stuff but will never be satisfied with it.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (MobBG @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 17:41)
I am a special kind of loser! I can acomplish unimaginable stuff but will never be satisfied with it.

I feel like this too. Sometimes I do something wich I know took a lot of effort, but I always punish myself thinking it could have been better confused.gif

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 17:40)

Oh boo hoo.

Some people have it 100 times worse, so you shouldn't complain about material stuff like that.

Yes it is.

Stop complaining about stuff that doesn't really matter, this topic is about 'sharing your feelings', not whining about not having a console. You should be happy that you are fine and still living.
---------------

those are his feelings, why would you censor him in this topic of all topics?

jesus christ some people.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by Trinette, 09 April 2013 - 09:30 PM.

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 12:40)

Oh boo hoo.

Yes it is.

---------------

It's really not.

People are simply sharing their feelings here no matter what it is. The whole "people have it worse than you" sh*t is old and it's pretty obvious that there's always going to be a lot more people out there in the world who will have it worse than any of us here. Does that make everybody's problems irrelevant and petty? For the most part, no--it does not.

It's very similar to something along the lines like "I have terminal cancer but why does it matter if there's a kid in Africa who has it worse with no limbs or food while they're burning in the intense heat of a dirty village?" that's basically what I get when people mention such thing.

Not such a great mindset. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Funky Jazz

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

What Trinette said is pretty much true.
It doesn't help if you're in a bad situation and someone comes along and tells you "Kids in africa have it worse".
Does that make you feel better?

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

I'm so sick of dealing with some of my family. I wish I could just move away for a while.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Apr 10 2013, 01:27)
I'm so sick of dealing with some of my family. I wish I could just move away for a while.

It will get better man, my family was in a sh*t hole with money. It took us 3 years to recover. We finally got out of the depressing state we were in, in 2012

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 12:40)

Oh boo hoo.

Yes it is.

---------------

Who are you supposed to be? People can share whatever they feel in this thread, you don't need to pop in here with the 'People have it worse' nonsense.

Anyways, I really hate first period. As some of the people lurking the Grumpy Old Forumers thread know, I really hate this class. I'm just so tired of it. Especially of this annoying black dude in the class. All he does is say the weirdest crap to me and often gets his dumb buds to say stupid nonsense to me. This friend of his said, 'You lookin at my butthole?' Yesterday. And today the black dude was aiming gold fish at me, though his aim was really really inaccurate, it annoyed me.

Should I tell this guy to f*ck off? Shove him?

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 10 April 2013 - 11:24 PM.

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, Apr 10 2013, 11:07)
Who are you supposed to be? People can share whatever they feel in this thread, you don't need to pop in here with the 'People have it worse' nonsense.

The whole "people have it worse than you" sh*t is old and it's pretty obvious that there's always going to be a lot more people out there in the world who will have it worse than any of us here.

those are his feelings, why would you censor him in this topic of all topics?

"Omgz!!11!! I don't have an Iphone 5 nor a decent computer... sniff, sniff. My life is a piece of a little horse sh*t 'cos of that, I wanna die..." cryani.gif

------------------------

So, thats what you call sharing feelings? Absolutely pathetic. As I've said before it is more like whining about something that you don't have than sharing your feelings. It doesn't matter, it is about something material that has no value whatsoever compared to the actual human feelings. And thats what this topic is about.

Also, I've never ever compared his situation to "kids in Africa" or whatever else, I just stated that this isn't the right place to whine about not having something, perhaps the Grumpy Old Forumers's topic is a better option? I don't know. Maybe he is not mature enough to have a current-gen console if he feels the need of whining in a public forum because he doesn't have one.

Whatever. I don't give a spaghetti about what you guys might think.
-------------------------

As for myself, I feel like it is raining inside of my room(my metaphor for heart) while outside it is a beautiful and sunny day. There are 3 exits for my room:

-The first one is always open and it leads me to the edge of a cliff. It is the easiest one to reach, but the fall will be so tough that I am not going to resist.
-A door made of glass with spikes all around it, which one leads me to a rainy, grey and sad path. Of course I can break through it, but it is going to hurt so much that it is going to take away my soul and my happiness, completely.
-And the third one. It is giantic door made of diamond and steel. It is locked, and only one person has the key for it. That person is standing on the other side of the door. I scream, I call that person, I ask for help, but I hardly, if ever, get heard.

Such a tad, because that giantic door leads me to the sunny and beautiful place that I can only see from my room's window, which one has unbreakable bars all around it.

Meanwhile, I keep suffering here in my rainy, cold and dark room. I am reaching my limit, I cannot stand being here anymore. I got to find a way to get out of here soon. 3 doors, only one way out.
----------------------------------------

I don't know if you got what I was trying to say, but anyways. Those are my feelings, I am hurt and I need help.

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I have to agree with ZDAN here. Sure, you could be kind of sad for not having a console or a mobile phone or a PC, but to think that your life is sh*t because of it? C'mon...

As for you problem, Z, I guess I get what you're saying, but I don't think I can help you much... confused.gif I never was good at giving advice, lol.
The way I see it, you may be depressed, and you can do either two things.

The first one is to go with it. Be sad. Allow for some self-pity to take over. Cry. Crying can help you, really. ._.
Just don't let it put you down too much, I guess, and eventually good times will come.

The second one is not to let it get you down. It may be too late for this, as it should be done when you're only at the start of a depression / bad mood. The point is to become aware that you're starting to be in a bad mood and control your mind to stay in a good mood.

As for that person, it depends if you're talking about a particular person (a crush, for example) or a general idea, someone unknown you're waiting for to enter your life...

I never was good at it...

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Has anyone here ever scheduled an appointment with a psychologist? If so, what would be expected? I want to visit one but sometimes I have difficulty articulating what exactly bothers me; some days I know, others I don't.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Wednesday, Apr 10 2013, 20:44)
Has anyone here ever scheduled an appointment with a psychologist? If so, what would be expected? I want to visit one but sometimes I have difficulty articulating what exactly bothers me; some days I know, others I don't.

I had the same problem, but it's alright. They know what they're doing, so they'll pull it out of you. They'll ask you a bunch of average questions, make you talk about your life, etc. It's not a bad experience at all, if anything it's somewhat relieving. You should probably go to a session and see what it's like.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

You can really tell the 3 people that told Zdanz off have probably never lived (or been to) a 3rd world country.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Love hurts

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Just f*cking stop it you guys, You're making me feel worse.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Wednesday, Apr 10 2013, 23:06)

Then why do you keep posting here? Sorry but I won't change my opinion.

Move on and accept the facts, thats all you can do now.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by TheJonesy, 11 April 2013 - 03:08 PM.

QUOTE (Prince Gumball @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 02:06)

You seem to be too concerned with a possession-dependent lifestyle; you're associating your self worth as a matter of what you have in comparison to others: amount of friends, cultural likings, etc.

Although much more severe, I have these issues as well - it's hard to find satisfaction in yourself when the peers around you have much more rich, available opportunities and possessions, especially in such an easy and often trivial fashion that seems rather difficult - and possibly impossible - for yourself. As reassuring and helpful it may be to have the support and aid of others, your negativity is beginning to really burden this chance. Yes, it is your fault but when your mind is stuck in such a mindset that dwells and exponentially grows in negativity, it's very difficult to arise from it.

My advice to you is to take as much responsibility as possible to change your life. Your goal is to become much more assimilated with your peers - or perhaps, more importantly - to find the best-fit peers for your personality. I must stress that when you plan to pursue this, small steps are required. In other words, you will not be able to change and become happy and whole again in the time you wish possible. Do everything in your power and capabilities to focus your attention and mental energy on day-by-day, minute-by-minute decisions and thoughts that will influence change - regardless of how small and insufficient.

Literally, I've tried to change myself by writing down petty little activities, thoughts, and actions that would potentially induce a positive-related mindset. In addition to this advice, I have a little anecdote to share:

Last year, I took a course in philosophy; the professor was kind of a nut. As a requirement, she told us to read a Zen Buddhist book about meditation and to practice at least 5 minutes everyday. To sum up meditation, it requires the individual to clear their head of thoughts. This task is particularly difficult. In response to these concerns of not being able to concentrate - such as our own breathing - she told us that breaking concentration and continuing to think was inevitable. The most important part about trying to learn meditation is to remind yourself of what you're doing, break away from those thoughts, and try again.

In essence, apply this to your own thoughts. Negativity for you is inevitable. This is who you are right now and there is nothing you can do to stop it immediately. I am not suggesting that change is hopeless, I'm assessing that you must face the facts: change is not easy, change is not fast. What you must do is to constantly stop and recognize when you are feeling/thinking negatively. As a life lesson - meaning that no matter what problems you have: financial, mental, relationship-wise, etc. - everything will require hard work. As unattractive as this may seem, it will pay off. You will find drive, and where you find drive, you find purpose; this purpose, then, will allot you the mindset to connect with others and to even find autonomous ways of attaining what you want: whether it is as abstract as a significant other, or as trivial as a game console.

My first step, for you, is to remove that terrible signature of yours and start a new approach.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

So today after I learned about the Boston Bombing, I made it a point to avoid any kind of media whatsoever. TV, internet, ect. I'm just sick of the media talking about sh*t like that, and you can guarantee we will hear alot about it for the next few months like usual. But anyway, today after work when I got home I heard about it. I just shook my head, turned off the TV... and just left. Didn't even bring my phone with me, because I knew it would be all over the internet.

Went to the park, hung with friends, smoked a fatty in an open field & looked at the stars. It was nice not getting sucked into all the fear the media spreads. If only sh*t like today wasn't talked about repetitively then maybe less scum bags will be inspired by it. Alot of philosophical things were discussed today between me & some friends, and we all came to the conclusion that the media is the true enemy here... and if that doesn't change, then the cycle will keep repeating.

F*ck. The. Media.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 20 June 2013 - 02:14 PM.

<all gone>

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Usually I wouldn't do this, but I feel as if I need to have a rant and a talk on how I feel to people who won't judge.

My first issue recently is how me and my mother had a really big fall-out. I chose my best friend over her and didn't go home for three days whilst we stayed out. After so, I ended up walking out again after she kept on going on at me about past events that had already been resolved within the house. She told me that she'd phone the police and get me put into foster care despite knowing that my father (they split up when I was three) would never let that happen as he'd take me in (which he did). I went home today and basically, we started arguing over the phone because she wouldn't let me get my belongings from my bedroom in her house. I feel angry but sad. Angry because how she's treated me in the past and recently and relieved that I'm out of there but sad because after all, it is my mum. I feel like I don't want to see her but at the same time can't live without her. I act as if I'm not sad, but I really am.

The second issue is a girl I've liked for almost a year now (in love with) is dating my best friend. When I see them together my heart crushes. Recently they haven't been seeing eachother as much and I've been going out with her and her brother. Every day for the past month I've been with her, and everytime I look at her I look straight into her eyes, which isn't like me. It's hard, really hard.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

This got moved so it goes into the water so we all know about it take my life and belive into me your all my family.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:24)
This got moved so it goes into the water so we all know about it take my life and belive into me your all my family.

But water make tree that grow strong against wind that blow it, family will remain

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

No we all should be ready my family see into the mist don't run away take it and stand by me and we will get all the power.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

All of are lives are changed by on thing and that is fear what do you do my family I will guide into the deep were we all can rule the word.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:30)
deep

That's what you are, my friend.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (thebodies @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:32)
deep

Thank you you can be in my family to fight aganist the word that turned there back on us. we will not give up are fredom.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:35)
QUOTE (thebodies @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 23:32)
deep

Thank you you can be in my family to fight aganist the word that turned there back on us. we will not give up are fredom.

You know what? We are VIP. We're number one. There's no other place than first place, brother. We got the best bodies, we get the hottest pussies, we ride the flyest cars. We're number one, man. We'll burn your village and eat your children. We're f*cking intense man!

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

All of are lives are changed by on thing and that is fear what do you do my family I will guide into the deep were we all can rule the word.

Change sometime rocky shore in ocean that smash ship, have to learn to surf waves

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users