Quantcast

» «
Photo

Share your feelings

7,031 replies to this topic
xChaos Reigns
  • xChaos Reigns

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 15:49)
QUOTE (Stealth 666 @ Sunday, Jan 6 2013, 19:42)
QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Sunday, Jan 6 2013, 20:01)
Sometimes i just feel like saying f*ck it and want to try coke or extacy just to try them and feel good, but the only thing I'm worried about is getting addicted.

My advice: DON'T.

You won't get addicted to ecstasy, that's worth a try, for the first time though unlike most people, try it just sitting around with heaps of water handy. Most people who die of it are partying way too hard the first time they use it and just dehydrate the f*ck out.
Coke, Well only go for that if you're sure you're only doing it once, it's pretty damn addictive though, like incredibly easy to become hooked on, even just doing it once, overall it's not really worth it at all.

Scratch that haha, Don't ever try coke, it's just a bad idea.

Or maybe just don't do drugs at all? No downsides or risks to that. 0% chance of getting addicted too! smile.gif

Coat.
  • Coat.

sky is the limit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (Stealth 666 @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 04:48)
Sometimes i just feel like saying f*ck it and want to try coke or extacy just to try them and feel good, but the only thing I'm worried about is getting addicted.

You won't get addicted to ecstasy, that's worth a try, for the first time though unlike most people, try it just sitting around with heaps of water handy. Most people who die of it are partying way too hard the first time they use it and just dehydrate the f*ck out.
Coke, Well only go for that if you're sure you're only doing it once, it's pretty damn addictive though, like incredibly easy to become hooked on, even just doing it once, overall it's not really worth it at all.

Or maybe just don't do drugs at all? No downsides or risks to that. 0% chance of getting addicted too! smile.gif

Yeah, but just because if you don't take drugs and you have no chance from dying from that, there are so many other things you can get killed from. For example, if I have never done drug in my life, doesn't mean I'm immortal. It's like asking, is it safe to walk outside? Yes and no; why, because you have a 50/50 chance of living depending on the situation.

Basically, don't let percentages control and take over your life. Kay sera sera, as they say.

xChaos Reigns
  • xChaos Reigns

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (Coat. @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 18:21)

Yeah, but just because if you don't take drugs and you have no chance from dying from that, there are so many other things you can get killed from. For example, if I have never done drug in my life, doesn't mean I'm immortal. It's like asking, is it safe to walk outside? Yes and no; why, because you have a 50/50 chance of living depending on the situation.

Basically, don't let percentages control and take over your life. Kay sera sera, as they say.

I see your point about not relying on percentages and to take chances in life etc. but there are smart risks and dumb risks. Taking drugs (which includes alcohol) because you want to look cool or get wasted etc. is a dumb risk. People that choose to live their life getting wasted at parties and getting high are f*cking retards. Just my opinion. bored.gif

Coat.
  • Coat.

sky is the limit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:54 AM Edited by Coat., 07 January 2013 - 07:59 AM.

QUOTE (Stealth 666 @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 06:42)

I see your point about not relying on percentages and to take chances in life etc. but there are smart risks and dumb risks. Taking drugs (which includes alcohol) because you want to look cool or get wasted etc. is a dumb risk. People that choose to live their life getting wasted at parties and getting high are f*cking retards. Just my opinion. bored.gif

I don't think they take that because they want to be 'cool' or get 'wasted'. People I've known who have been on that stuff have a lot of personal problems. On rare occasions, it's because they want to be cool... and when it is, it is usually peer pressured.

Alcohol is just as bad, if not, even worse; it is used on many social gatherings. I think it would be difficult to find a family gathering or any gathering that doesn't have alcohols involved. And when you said it's a dumb 'risk', you are putting percentages in the equation again. You don't understand why people do these things, and lead their life as they do. They aren't retards, they are people in need of guiding here and there.

but there are smart risks and dumb risks.

There are no smart or dumb risks in life. The only thing we live on, and the way we lead our lives is decisions. You can either that decision, that decision or this decision. Unfortunately, people sometimes make the wrong decision and they realise they dug a hole that they can't get out of. You could say it's a dumb decision to decide to go skydiving, and I might say otherwise. The choice you make for doing so, changes the path of your life; either ending in a bad or good outcome - depending on how you view it.

xChaos Reigns
  • xChaos Reigns

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (Coat. @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 19:54)
QUOTE (Stealth 666 @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 06:42)

I don't think they take that because they want to be 'cool' or get 'wasted'. People I've known who have been on that stuff have a lot of personal problems. On rare occasions, it's because they want to be cool... and when it is, it is usually peer pressured.

Alcohol is just as bad, if not, even worse; it is used on many social gatherings. I think it would be difficult to find a family gathering or any gathering that doesn't have alcohols involved. And when you said it's a dumb 'risk', you are putting percentages in the equation again. You don't understand why people do these things, and lead their life as they do. They aren't retards, they are people in need of guiding here and there.

but there are smart risks and dumb risks.

There are no smart or dumb risks in life. The only thing we live on, and the way we lead our lives is decisions. You can either that decision, that decision or this decision. Unfortunately, people sometimes make the wrong decision and they realise they dug a hole that they can't get out of. You could say it's a dumb decision to decide to go skydiving, and I might say otherwise. The choice you make for doing so, changes the path of your life; either ending in a bad or good outcome - depending on how you view it.

Thanks for sharing your opinion smile.gif

Coat.
  • Coat.

sky is the limit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

^No problem. icon14.gif

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 03:42)
Guys, I don't actually care if anyone of you read this, but I think I just have to pull this out.
I hate everything. Nothing is worthy in my mind. If I like something, I always find a way to turn that like into hate. I whine to myself for having just 5 friends, but deep in my mind, I end up hating this friends, it's like my mind is a hell, burning whatever goes inside it. I loved a girl, but pushed that love out of my mind, finding anything wrong about her, and like with everything else, I ended up hating her, then thinking about her again, and what actually punishes me, is that no one in my life knows about this, this girl never knew I loved her. I've never got to express my feelings, and I'm afraid I'll never tell someone what I really think.

All problems are essentially mind constructs that you identify with. There isn't really a problem unless your mind agrees on that. Thinking is your problem and I know that sounds stupid but that's the source of all your inconveniences. You should use your mind for practical reasons only. Don't criticize yourself or your life\social situation, don't criticize anything or anyone for that matter. It's not going to help you get better, in fact you will rest comfortably for a while longer thinking that you are not good enough or nothing is good enough because of your continuous critical attitude of everything.

You need to accept things the way they are. You can still make the changes in your life that you would like to make without being pessimistic or even optimistic (both positions can be harmful in the end because they involve having expectations). Things will always go wrong and that will always make you feel bad until you start accepting reality as it is.

Most people aren't ready yet to accept all of that because they are under the impression that their identity is derived from their problems, life situation etc. Unfortunately this comes at a cost: you will never discover your true potential, your true self and you will never be truly happy.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

That's exactly what I've been realizing. Thinking is my problem. I should turn my brain off for a while, I don't care what happens, I should let the wind move me instead of moving myself for some time.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by SRB, 19 January 2013 - 12:31 AM.

Sorry to bump this but I gotta get this off my chest and heres the only place I can think of.

So ever since 10th grade, my sister started college. She's a straight A student, advanced and honors classes played softball and lacross and had a job when she turned 16. Basically she's the "all star"of the kids in the family. (My brothers moved out and are older). Anyways, our family isn't well financially, parents divorced and fight over money, dads sick and out of work, mom works two jobs trying to make enough to put my sister through school. So basically my mom makes just enough to get my sister through school. And she focuses everything she has on her. It never botheed me until this year really, of course I'll be happy for her because she's doing great in a good university. But things have been annoying me more and more over this last year and I don't know what to do.

Now that I have my license, I can't have my own car because my mom puts all of her money into my sisters apartment, or gas money, or tuition or this or that and has no money to give me for anything for that matter. I literally had to wait until christmas to get a new backpack. before that I ghetto'd it out with duct taped and zip tied backpack. My clothes are all hand-me-downs of my older brothers. My shoes have a whole in one and the others ripped and I can't get a new pair for a while. My grandpa offered me his car, not the most ideal driving a grand marque but it's alot better than nothing. BUT, right before I was able to get it, my sister needed a car to get to school, so my brothers fixed it for her, my mom put it on her insurance and my sister drove it to college. She even told me she doesn't use it. She said it sits in the parking area down there. Also, with my family now in debt I can't go to college. I've pretty much mostly given up on the idea of going to college because theres barely enough to get my sister through. I'm basically just skating through high school now, getting mostly c's in average classes and not really giving a crap anymore. I lost the whole motivation to do good. I wanted to get a job with some friends, but since I don't have a car I can't get there. I can't get a car without a job, and I can't get a job without a car. I live too far away to walk anywhere close, so thats out of the question. My mom makes a a mess of the house sometimes and blames me for it. She blames me for almost every problem that comes up in the house. When my sister comes home, usually with a friend from college, my mom freaks about the house being messy and makes me clean everything. When my sister is home she acts like she owns the place. My brothers and her have moved out and she still has a bigger room than me. I have the smallest room in the whole house. I'll try and play xbox, she'll come in and ask when I'm getting off. Then get angry when I say in a while, or I just got on. Or if where having people over, or theres any chores to do, she goes out with her friends, or doesn't help at all. Then I get no credit and she does. It's just plain annoying and I can't take it anymore. No job, no car, no college and my teen years are being ruined by this.

EDIT: I wish I could live with my dad, but he is sick with liver disease and arthritis and he lost his job. He got notice from the insurance companies warning him they may come for his cars soon.

I haven't heard one thanks or anything, she doesn't think she owes me anything, what about what I did for her? I don't know if I wanted an answer or, an opinion or what... I just needed to get it out finally. It's been eating away for a while now. confused.gif

kamil121
  • kamil121

I been doin this for nearly 3 years xD

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Well i decided to share something with you guys so here it is.
I used to date a Muslim girl we were going out a few months and she kept it a secret all these months and then we decided she should tell her parents. So she told her mom first she was happy for her so that was fine, until her dad came to Ireland from USA where he was visiting his friends and thats where things got complicated. He did not accept that fact that she was happy with a non-Muslim guy and to make it worse he was quite racist so until he found out i was Polish things were fine he just wouldn't talk to me or anything. But when he found out he went full on racist, whenever she came home he would check her cellphone to check it. Or when she was at home and she would call me or i called her he would stand by her door and listen who she talked to. When i came over to her house to pick her up he would not let her out of the house then one day he decides to move out to a different town so she would not date me anymore after i found out he wants to move i actually came to talk to him. He wasn't very happy about it. We talked for a bit he said that he hates me, even thought he doesn't know me, the amount of racist names he called me is unbelievable. Me and her then went on our last date we decided that it would be best if we well I don't really want to say broke up it was more of going in our own directions as he was threatening her to send her back to Iran if she doesn't stop dating me and for her sake as she felt terrible about the thought of going back to Iran so yeah that was end of it. Our relationship lasted exactly 8 months and 15 days. In the end they actually moved to a different city since that day i never seen her again. I loved her and she loved me, we actually had plans of moving in together as we had so much in common, and never fought about anything, We still talk to each other talk how nice it would have been to still be together i think i might still love her she told me the same but her father still never said a word to her since they moved her mother talked to him about why he did this he didn't answer, i guess I'll never find out. One day i hope that me and her will be able to meet up and talk about the good old times, maybe her father will one day realize i never did any harm to him or anybody in his family and that she was happy with me... This all was about 5 months ago so its still quite a fresh story. Since then i haven't really been in any serious relationship. Well both of us are thinking about meeting up as she is sick of him telling her what to do, who knows how this would go. If we decide to meet up I'll let you guys how it went. Well thats it for now anyways.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 19:37)
All problems are essentially mind constructs that you identify with. There isn't really a problem unless your mind agrees on that. Thinking is your problem and I know that sounds stupid but that's the source of all your inconveniences. You should use your mind for practical reasons only. Don't criticize yourself or your life\social situation, don't criticize anything or anyone for that matter. It's not going to help you get better, in fact you will rest comfortably for a while longer thinking that you are not good enough or nothing is good enough because of your continuous critical attitude of everything.

You need to accept things the way they are. You can still make the changes in your life that you would like to make without being pessimistic or even optimistic (both positions can be harmful in the end because they involve having expectations). Things will always go wrong and that will always make you feel bad until you start accepting reality as it is.

Most people aren't ready yet to accept all of that because they are under the impression that their identity is derived from their problems, life situation etc. Unfortunately this comes at a cost: you will never discover your true potential, your true self and you will never be truly happy.

icon14.gif

This is the best advice you can give for any situation. I'm not here to share anything, but as anybody here, I have my fair share of difficulties and I enjoyed this.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

SRB ohh I think this is so sad, but maybe your mother doesn't even notice what she is doing... Talking by myself, my older son is successful too so I was giving too much attention to him, and my newer son said he was feeling neglected... I wasn't even noticing it!! So I suggest you to talk to your mother about your feelings alien.gif I hope better times come to your family, every family passes through harsh times unfortunately sad.gif

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (cidamelo @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 03:15)
SRB ohh I think this is so sad, but maybe your mother doesn't even notice what she is doing... Talking by myself, my older son is successful too so I was giving too much attention to him, and my newer son said he was feeling neglected... I wasn't even noticing it!! So I suggest you to talk to your mother about your feelings alien.gif I hope better times come to your family, every family passes through harsh times unfortunately sad.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I just feel like I'm the outsider around them ya know? I was always really close with my dad but he's too sick to take care of me. He can barely himself.

No actual arguement or "real" talk has happened yet but I feel it's brewing up. One day they'll push me over the top, and that'll be the day I say what I'm thinking. It will be glorious and horrifying because it'll feel good and hopefully get the point across, but at the same time I'm afriad of actually hurting their feelings.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

SRB yes I know how it feels like because in my teenager years I felt like an outsider too sad.gif We're used to think our parents are bad but actually most of times they don't even realize what they are doing, if they're neglecting or not sad.gif ... It's not only their fault, so I think dialogue may work alien.gif icon14.gif I hope everything works for you and your family, inlove.gif Oh and DON'T lost your motivation!! It's the worst you can do! It happened to me, I've abandonned college and my jobs were really temporary, and it just made me lose my time! I know it's hard, but try to get good grades, or enter a college, even though it's hard it will worth!

Melchior
  • Melchior

I love only me, I've got the answers to everything

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 05:37)
QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 03:42)
Guys, I don't actually care if anyone of you read this, but I think I just have to pull this out.
I hate everything. Nothing is worthy in my mind. If I like something, I always find a way to turn that like into hate. I whine to myself for having just 5 friends, but deep in my mind, I end up hating this friends, it's like my mind is a hell, burning whatever goes inside it. I loved a girl, but pushed that love out of my mind, finding anything wrong about her, and like with everything else, I ended up hating her, then thinking about her again, and what actually punishes me, is that no one in my life knows about this, this girl never knew I loved her. I've never got to express my feelings, and I'm afraid I'll never tell someone what I really think.

You must do f*cking sh*tloads of acid.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

@ SRB - Alright, my friend, let me be completely honest with you: even though appreciation is good, your mom doesn't owe you sh*t. These responsibilities of yours will pay for themselves in the long run. She has multiple mouths to feed, including herself; the future of your household has been placed on her shoulders and its probably weighing her down. As her child, you're going to expect her to be able to attend to every problem thoroughly and well composed. Remember that she is a human, capable of making multiple mistakes and susceptible of becoming stressed and aggravated.

I want you to weigh the options: would you rather focus your money on a child preparing for her future or on a child whom is concerned for what cool clothes he should be wearing? I know it sucks, but these little, inane problems of yours are frustrating, yes, but meaningless in comparison to your sister's future. Although it seems she's neglecting yours, she can only balance so much. Do your best to cut her a break.

Though, this isn't to say your mother isn't too blame. Being a younger individual, some responsibility has to be placed on her for your mother to put in effort.

Concerning the impact of finances on your part, it's tough, man. I truly understand the frustrations of these limitations. Consider this a turning point, though. Pick your head up, broaden your shoulders, and become a man for once. Don't solely rely on your mother for what you want. Create some independence. Meanwhile, after things have calmed down for your mother, your hard work will certainly be appreciated.

In addition, I truly empathize with your situation. Roughly 5 years ago, my father suffered from colon troubles. I forget what the surgery was called, but he ultimately had remain cut open for numerous months and had to sh*t in a bag. My mother had to get two jobs as well. Not only that, but my father ended up having an affair later that year - after he healed - and they divorced. My mother and I would scream at each other all the time. I felt she was ungreatful, I felt misunderstood...I made her cry a lot. Looking back now, we're the closest we've ever been.

Hang in there bud; no matter what, she'll always have your back. It's just a tough time.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Ok, I'm going to get a few of my problems off of my chest. I never talk about my feelings with anyone, so hopefully this will help.

My Grandpa- Grandpas are supposed to be happy and caring, right? Well, my grandpa has to be the most terrible person in my life. He literally ruined my childhood, he would always call me mean names and we had to move in with him because he couldn't live by himself. We have no space in the house as of now, he smells like absolute sh*t, he collects garbage and fills the house with it, we can't bring anyone over because of him, he locks the doors all day so when there is a huge blizzard hitting I have to stand outside for five minutes to wait for him to get up, and he is always confused. When my other grandpa died a few years ago, I felt like I lost my only grandfather. He was caring, and very funny. My living grandpa has put so much stress on my life, I've fell behind in school because of the stress. We can't afford a nursing home, so we're stuck with him. God, help me.

Modern society- I hate MOST aspects of modern society. Music, culture, it's all really f*cked up. Rap has to be the sh*ttiest genre of all time, all they mumble about is how they smoke weed, f*ck 'bitches', and kill people. And then there's swag, which people think is the most important thing ever. It's not. It's really stupid, actually. My school's full of swag fags, who are straight up assholes to everyone who is not their friend. The girls are absolute cocky sluts who have no self-respect whatsoever. The kids and teens of this generation have turned into stuck up selfish assholes. There are little kids who swear at the age of five. FIVE. f*ck my generation, seriously.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 06:44)

Haha no, but I have read some interesting stuff recently that has changed my life.

@SRB Family life can be tough sometimes. I am in a similar situation but I live with my dad and only have one sister that's going to university. My life could be regarded as a mess for various reasons, I'm not going to college and I'm not working at the moment but I can still keep my head up. Sure, my father can be annoying at times, it isn't easy to live with an arrogant person but I try not to think about these things because thinking is the problem really.

It is reasonable to assume that you will always have problems to a certain degree and the only way to deal with them efficiently is to first realize that you are the one creating them. You are probably thinking "no, it's my life\mom\etc that is the problem, not me", but that's not true. A situation only becomes a problem when you label it as such, in other words when you decide that you need to feel bad about something (but it tends to happen involuntarily too). You don't need to feel a certain way about your "problem" in order to deal with it. It's more convenient to accept it first as it is without labeling it as "bad" and then you can more easily deal with it if it's still necessary.

@kamil121 I was thinking of suggesting that she should move in with you and live with you instead of living with her parents, you seem old enough. However, it's not going to go well for her if you broke up at some point because her dad would probably disown her. If you think she might be the one, maybe this is a compromise worth making. Life is full of compromises.

@natethegreatforlife Try focusing on more important aspects in life. How are your opinions about modern society going to help you? They are useless thoughts that make you angry and disappointed. Also, I wrote something about problems in general above.

WhatThe?
  • WhatThe?

GTA V

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

I just want someone to give me a chance for once, I've been looking for a job now for 6 months. I've had phone calls but no luck, Im startin to feel useless to society nothing ever seems to go my way! My mate got offered a job, but he "Can't be bothered to do it" I want to punch him in the face, I'd jump to do that job! Im starting to get a bit depressed and pissed off to be honest, Im not going on Job seekers because I don't want to take a working persons money. It was like I was put on this sh*tty planet for just for a sh*tty life. Britain is a sh*t hole, the government are sh*t heads that prefer the rich, polish take our jobs because they can work cheaper. I hate this country, I'd happily swap with anyone who lives in Austraila or America.

Have a good day everyone!

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by finn4life, 19 January 2013 - 01:29 PM.

I found out, just now that a family friend has died, I've known him for about 10 years now, he died on Friday night, they found the body today, aged 24, motorcycle accident.

I can't believe i'll never see him again ever, never talk to him, he's just....gone, it's so f*cked up, his brother's and his parents, they're going to be devastated, it's going to be horrible, the funeral, man, this is so f*cked up, i'm not even really sad, I cried yes, I'm crying now, but it's more the shock, I won't ever see that man again, it's crazy.
I haven't known anyone this young who's died.

He quit his job just a week ago, he was moving from QLD back to Canberra so he could be closer to his Dad and his brother and mother, he was supposed to be riding down today...He never made it, he never got to see his family again.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 03:48)
@ SRB - Alright, my friend, let me be completely honest with you: even though appreciation is good, your mom doesn't owe you sh*t. These responsibilities of yours will pay for themselves in the long run. She has multiple mouths to feed, including herself; the future of your household has been placed on her shoulders and its probably weighing her down. As her child, you're going to expect her to be able to attend to every problem thoroughly and well composed. Remember that she is a human, capable of making multiple mistakes and susceptible of becoming stressed and aggravated.

I want you to weigh the options: would you rather focus your money on a child preparing for her future or on a child whom is concerned for what cool clothes he should be wearing? I know it sucks, but these little, inane problems of yours are frustrating, yes, but meaningless in comparison to your sister's future. Although it seems she's neglecting yours, she can only balance so much. Do your best to cut her a break.

I get what your saying, but trust me, she goes to her boyfriends house 2-3 nights a week so I'm home by myself half the time. I pay and take care of my sh*t all the time. Clothes isn't what concerned me even though a new backpack, or pair of shoes (when mine are torn up and broken) would be nice.

I don't blame others for any of my problems. It's not their fault they want my sister to be successful. I don't blame them, it just sucks for me though because between me and her, she gets all the support and every last bit of my moms paycheck. I'm not angry at anyone really, I'm more angry at the situation I guess. If anything, it'd just be nice if she'd say thanks maybe, or something like that. That would make me feel that much better. I get she probably doesn't know that it's negativity effecting me. But I can't see how she spends all of her money on my sister, so much that we are put in jeopardy back home, and keeps doing so. As she's giving my sister the life, she's putting both of ours down. I just have to wait to May is all. Thats when she graduates and hopefully all this sh*t will be over.

Whats also weird is when I was younger, up to probably 12 years old, my parents were together, my brothers lived at home as did my sister. My parents made great money and everything was perfect. My parents could afford house bills, new cars, new clothes and there was never any worries. So now, alot of my friends are able to do alot more. I think of everyone as spoiled, but then I realize thats just average for middle class families to be able to afford. I don't know its just weird to get used too I guess.

kamil121
  • kamil121

I been doin this for nearly 3 years xD

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 11:44)

Haha no, but I have read some interesting stuff recently that has changed my life.

@SRB Family life can be tough sometimes. I am in a similar situation but I live with my dad and only have one sister that's going to university. My life could be regarded as a mess for various reasons, I'm not going to college and I'm not working at the moment but I can still keep my head up. Sure, my father can be annoying at times, it isn't easy to live with an arrogant person but I try not to think about these things because thinking is the problem really.

It is reasonable to assume that you will always have problems to a certain degree and the only way to deal with them efficiently is to first realize that you are the one creating them. You are probably thinking "no, it's my life\mom\etc that is the problem, not me", but that's not true. A situation only becomes a problem when you label it as such, in other words when you decide that you need to feel bad about something (but it tends to happen involuntarily too). You don't need to feel a certain way about your "problem" in order to deal with it. It's more convenient to accept it first as it is without labeling it as "bad" and then you can more easily deal with it if it's still necessary.

@kamil121 I was thinking of suggesting that she should move in with you and live with you instead of living with her parents, you seem old enough. However, it's not going to go well for her if you broke up at some point because her dad would probably disown her. If you think she might be the one, maybe this is a compromise worth making. Life is full of compromises.

@natethegreatforlife Try focusing on more important aspects in life. How are your opinions about modern society going to help you? They are useless thoughts that make you angry and disappointed. Also, I wrote something about problems in general above.

Thanks for the reply the we had to break up as a compromise because her dad would disown her thats the thing . We are actually going to meet up next week so we will see how it goes.

Melchior
  • Melchior

I love only me, I've got the answers to everything

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 21:44)

Really? Because in like, the middle to the end of 2011 I was smoking weed and drinking booze all day everyday and doing tonnes of acid and other psychadelics and I was constantly coming out with this kind of sh*t. Seriously, read some of my posts from around that time.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

I have heard that acid can be inspiring in some ways, other psychedelics too I think but I'm not so sure about alcohol. I have never done any drugs like that. I did use to smoke (cigarettes) at some point and drink from time to time but I quit them both completely because they were either not healthy or they made me feel awkward. The next thing I have to give up is caffeine, it's a good drug for those who tolerate it but it makes me a bit jumpy and I don't like that. It seems to affect sleep as well.

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

I'm gonna just pour what's going on inside my head into words because I feel like I'm bottling up a lot of things and carrying weight like that can't be good. It's mostly puny teenage stuff but it's still feelings.

I've liked this guy for a long time, a really really long time. Although indirectly, last year he made it pretty clear he wants to stay friends. I guess I was kind of disappointed, but life went on and I continued doing stuff. I thought about him a lot, and it hurt. I tried not talking to my friends much about it, because I've heard them bitch about their crushes and it gets annoying after a while.

My friend hooked up with this guy a couple of weeks ago, we talked it through, she apologized and things ended up alright between us. I was still annoyed by the situation, seriously pissed. I tried convincing myself that it was over, and I should just move on, but I can't. The worst is I haven't told anybody because it's not fair, I mean the guy really likes my friend and I shouldn't be in his way.

Anyways, for some other reason things have gotten super uncomfortable between us all, and it's so awkward. This guy is oen of those guys you just can't get rid of, I mean, he goes to my school, he's my neighbor, our mom's are best friends, he's in all my classes, etc.

I've literally like this guy for so long that I don't know how to move on, or how to like anyone else. It's like my brain has gone full blown retard on that area and I can't stop thinking about him, and it hurts, you know? Sort of cuts you inside like a dagger to the heart. I don't know what to do, I can't talk with people because their advice is seriously terrible. I tried talking to one of my friend, and all she said "forget about him." Well, yeah, it's not that easy.

He's also a really good friend of mine and I don't want to lose him. I'm trying to find a win win situation for everyone and I'm having such a hard time. I'm thinking so much and the worst is I'm not coming up with an answer to anything.

/end of rant

Coat.
  • Coat.

sky is the limit

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

Sounds like a conflicting situation to me, Blitz. I can't really give you much advice as the best advice comes from yourself. All I can say is do what you feel is right and don't overlook what's happening. I'm not telling you to jump to conclusion, but take it slow and easy. If he doesn't like you that way, well the relationship wouldn't last. You have feelings for him but he doesn't for you - what do you do?... just see what happens. You can't make things happen at this extent. Do what you feel is right and take it easy, Blitz.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

@blitz I have been in a similar situation since last summer. I started having feelings for one of my girl friends and it really killed me as well. The saddest thing was that she probably liked me too somewhat and I couldn't tell her how I feel ultimately because I didn't feel ready for a relationship.

I have pretty much got out of it now. It's a bit hard to explain how I did it and I doubt you would be able to do the same right away. Those crushes become highly exaggerated simply because you put so much thought into them.

The best thing to do is to confront your crushes one way or another before you wait for too long. The longer you wait the more painful it will get.
You should probably talk to him after he is no longer with your friend (it's possible that it won't last for them).
Otherwise I doubt you will get over him in any other way than the hard way, unless you meet someone else.

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

I have a question I want to ask: if you're crazy for someone but they're not, should you still keep trying?

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Sunday, Feb 17 2013, 02:23)
I have a question I want to ask: if you're crazy for someone but they're not, should you still keep trying?

You should drink and see what happens. It's more interesting that way.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • Olympics

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (TheJonesy @ Sunday, Feb 17 2013, 02:23)

Hell no. You'd only end up looking like a complete nutter to them & only put them off more. Best bet is to leave it alone, they'll either come around or you'll find someone else who likes you the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users