Quantcast

» «
Photo

Naval Special Warfare Group ONE (NSWG-1)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:26 PM Edited by TG Bravo 2 Zero, 28 May 2011 - 03:58 PM.

Interested in joining a mature team that works together, communicates with each other, and creates a plan of action to get the job done?

Give Naval Special Warfare Group ONE a shot.

user posted image

Naval Special Warfare Group ONE (NSWG-1) is an organized, military-structured group based off of the Naval Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) that utilizes teamwork, communications, and tactics to complete their objectives in-game.
We are in no way affiliated with the United States Navy.

Our mission is to provide a headquarter for like-minded gamers that share the same interest in being apart of an organized group that works together, communicates with each other, and creates and implements various tactics for different situations.

This is an Xbox 360 group (for now) that plays on Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony.
It is highly recommended that members or applicants have The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC. The following gametypes we play are Free Mode and Team Deathmatch.

We focus on five key mission areas of Special Operations (SpecOps):
- Unconventional Warfare (UW)
- Direct Action (DA)
- Special Reconnaissance (SR)
- Foreign Internal Defense (FID)
- Combating Terrorism (CBT)

Additional areas of Special Operations:
- Security Assistance
- Anti-Terrorism
- Counterdrug
- Personnel Recovery
- Special Activities.

Naval Special Warfare Group ONE is comprised of four components:
SEAL Teams
SEAL Teams are "maritime, multi-purpose combat forces organized, trained, and equipped to conduct a variety of special missions in all operational environments and threat conditions. They infiltrate their objective areas by fixed- and rotor-winged aircraft, Navy surface ships, combatant crafts, and submarines." They are commanded by a Navy Commander and comprise of eight operational platoons and headquarters element.

Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crew (SWCC)
SWCC operates and maintains an 11-meter Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat to conduct coastal patrols and interdictions and support special operations missions. Focusing on clandestine infiltration and exfiltration of SEALs and other special operations forces, SWCC provide dedicated rapid mobility in shallow water areas where larger ships cannot operate.

Naval Special Warfare Department Education & Training School (NSW Dets)
The NSW Dets is responsible for training SEAL members in various scenarios and engagements.

Aviation Community
The Aviation community provides SEALs aerial transport and support through various forms of attack helicopters.

user posted image

No Cheating
This means that members will not use any modifications done to their console or controller that manipulates the game to better your performance in-game.

Examples: Wall hacks & speed cheats.

No Glitches
Members will not use any unintended exploitations in the game to better their abilities in-game.

Example: Being able to hide in a rock or shoot through a wall that you can not normally shoot through.

Participation
All members are in a constant mode of training and as such we have practices.
This is to improve our teamwork and tactics.

Conduct
As a member or applicant of Naval Special Warfare Group One, you are to be respectful to your peers and non-members, regardless of their race, ethnicity, age, gender, religious beliefs, or creed.

Members and applicants will show integrity, honor, and dignity both in and out of NSWG-1.
Any insults or disrespectful comments made towards NSWG-1 and it's members are to be ignored and left uncommented.
There is no need to defend ourselves.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature is to be kept down to a minimum.
We do not tolerate excessive profanity nor do we support the use of it on a everyday basis.

Members will not broadcast issues regarding to nudity, sexual content, or any other adult content whether it be by images, text, or voice communications.

Members will also not issue any political or religious matters or respond to them.

Sportsmanship behavior is mandatory.

Always remember that you are a representative of NSWG-1 to the public and not as an individual.

Ranks & Positions

Rate Insignia of Navy Enlisted Personnel

Seaman Recruit (SR)
Seaman Apprentice (SA)
Seaman (SN)
Petty Officer Third Class (PO3)
Petty Officer Second Class (PO2)
Petty Officer First Class (PO1)
Chief Petty Officer (CPO)
Senior Chief Petty Officer (SCPO)
Master Chief Petty Officer (MCPO)
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON)

Warrant Officer Ranks
Warrant Officer (WO1)
Chief Warrant Officer (CWO2)
Chief Warrant Officer (CWO3)
Chief Warrant Officer (CWO4)
Chief Warrant Officer (CWO5)

Officer Ranks
Ensign (ENS)
Lieutenant Junior Grade (LTJG)
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant Commander (LTCDR)
Commander (CDR)
Captain (CAPT)

Ranks will be given out accordingly through the following standards:
- Dedication
- Conduct
- Teamwork
- Performance
- Attendance

Positions will be distributed upon the following terms:
- Leadership abilities
- Teamwork
- Dedication

Chain of Command
In Naval Special Warfare Group ONE, we use a Chain of Command (CoC).
Members are expected to abide by the structure without exception.

Any issues have to be processed by the CoC.
No member will jump over with its requests unless ordered to do so.

All orders have to be followed, whether in game, training or in daily duties and are not subject to a discussion.
Questions or issues are to be handled via the CoC.

High Priority issues, especially those that affect all of NSWG-1 must be handled by its Commanding Officer (CO).

user posted image

- To be determined. -

user posted image

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/NSWG-1Sig2.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/NSWG-1Sig3.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/NSWG-1Sig1.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/NSWG-1Sig4.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/NSWG-1Sig5.jpg[/IMG]

Application Format
If you would like to become apart of NSWG-1, please follow the correct format for your application and post it below.

CODE
[b][u]Gamertag:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Date of Birth:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Timezone:[/b][/u]

[b]1. Do you consider yourself a mature individual?[/b]

[b]2. Do you have a headset?[/b]

[b]3. Can you work as a team?[/b]

[b]4. What can you contribute to the team?[/b]

[b]5. Can you follow orders and instructions?[/b]

[b]6. Can you give orders and instructions if the opportunity is given?[/b]

[b]7. Have you been in a clan, a gang, a milsim team, or a realism group before? If so, please provide a career history report stating your previous positions and ranks.[/b]

[b]8. Which component of Naval Special Warfare Group ONE interests you (SEAL Team, SWCC, etc.)?[/b]

[b]9. How much time can you dedicate to this group?[/b]

[b]10. When are you available (weekdays, weekends, nights, days, etc.)?[/b]

[b]11. Do you have enough patience to grow with the group?[/b]

[b]12. Why do you want to be in Naval Special Warfare Group ONE?[/b]

Once you have submitted your application, an officer from NSWG-1 will review your application and contact you via PM.
Understand that once your application has been accepted, you, along with other applicants will enter into Basic Underwater Demolition School (BUD/S) to see if you really want to be apart of this community.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

Captian of Task Force 128

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

Nice to see another Military based clan on here. Maybe we can do some joint missions or trainning ro something together. Also just so you know, there Already is a SEAL clan on here.

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (CereallKillar @ Apr 23 2011, 21:34)
Nice to see another Military based clan on here. Maybe we can do some joint missions or trainning ro something together. Also just so you know, there Already is a SEAL clan on here.

Sure and I have noticed that there is another SEAL clan here.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:07 AM

Looks good man just don't give up hope on this. This is a very slow time period for gta. Not many people play anymore and even fewer are on these forums.

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:05 AM

Thanks, Cereal and I can understand.
Takes more than a slow period to bring my morale down. wink.gif

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:39 PM Edited by Toke, 24 April 2011 - 02:00 PM.

wow, for once we get a highly structured and organized military clan that didn't just google image navy seal and spam it all over their front page. Good luck with this man, seriously hope you get some members because this forum is seriously lacking a "good" military clan. icon14.gif

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:01 PM Edited by TG Bravo 2 Zero, 24 April 2011 - 07:03 PM.

user posted image

Operation Dagger
Phase One

SSE/DA for 4 hours

- 16 x SEALs (ST-5)
- 4 x UH-60L Black Hawk Transport (160th SOAR)

Good morning, gentlemen.

We have been informed that a Private Military Company (PMC) has occupied the majority of Liberty City through the means of illegal force about 30 mikes ago. They are known as "Silver Wings" (SW).

Contractors from SW are heavily equipped with modern US/NATO weapons, vehicles, and equipment. These aren't your typical, untrained bunch of amateurs roaming the streets. Some of our old brothers are apart of this organization along with other former SO capable members in the states.

Silver Wing was hired by the Roma Cartel to further expand their territories and provide security assistance for their drug deals.
Many powerful families and mafias have been taken out since their arrival.

Hotel Moscow, the Russian crime syndicate located north of Alderney, has managed to repel Silver Wings' offensive push to the third island. It has come to our attention that members from this mafia were former Vozdushno-Desantnye Vojska paratroopers during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. Their leader, Vladilena, is outstanding in planning assaults and ambushes. So far, after 20 mikes of an engagement, they have sustained zero casualties as to Silver Wing receiving 72 losses.

The Chinese Hong Kong Triad are also kicking the contractors to the curve by fortifying a defensive position around the central underground tunnel connecting from Algonquin to Alderney. The two crime syndicates have formed a temporary alliance to take down the Roma Cartel and anyone that plans to stand in their way.

There are other gangs fighting the SW, such as the Angels of Death Motorcycle Club, the Lost and Damned Motorcycle Club, and the Bianco Crime Famiglia.

Since the locals are already taking the necessary precautions to repel the Cartel's invasion, it's about time Uncle Sam pays a visit to the big man himself.

SEAL Team Five will be deploying four SEALs into the AO to destroy 4 SAM sites, to eliminate all hostile personnels, and to secure the airport. The rest of the platoon will be acting as the QRF.

The initial deployment zone for the four SEALs will be southeast of the actual compound and will be inserting into the AO via HALO jump from a UH-60L provided by the 160th SOAR.

It is imperative that they remain undetected until the SAMs are down.

Below is a map of the AO with the SAM site's locations

user posted image

Once the SAMs are destroyed, the four SEALs will make their way to the control tower to call in the QRF.
From there, we will have an FOB set-up to begin dropping in supplies, vehicles, personnel, and equipment.
This should take no longer than four hours.

Let's get it done, gentlemen.
Hooyah.

CereallKillar
  • CereallKillar

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Apr 24 2011, 13:39)
wow, for once we get a highly structured and organized military clan that didn't just google image navy seal and spam it all over their front page. Good luck with this man, seriously hope you get some members because this forum is seriously lacking a "good" military clan. icon14.gif

I guess you've never seen our page then. We play very tactically and just like a team in the military would.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Apr 24 2011, 10:39)

Yeah, agreed.

Well mates, good luck with the Group! Hope to see the first legit military group on GTAF. All others are basically what Toke said.

Rounds.
  • Rounds.

"Your Round"

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Apr 24 2011, 18:18)
wow, for once we get a highly structured and organized military clan that didn't just google image navy seal and spam it all over their front page.  Good luck with this man, seriously hope you get some members because this forum is seriously lacking a "good" military clan.  icon14.gif

Yeah, agreed.

Well mates, good luck with the Group! Hope to see the first legit military group on GTAF. All others are basically what Toke said.

Carva please explain to me what a legit military group is on a game forum.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:39 PM Edited by Pedochu, 24 April 2011 - 08:57 PM.

QUOTE (XvXHeavymistXvX @ Apr 24 2011, 19:07)
QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Apr 24 2011, 18:18)
wow, for once we get a highly structured and organized military clan that didn't just google image navy seal and spam it all over their front page.  Good luck with this man, seriously hope you get some members because this forum is seriously lacking a "good" military clan.  icon14.gif

Yeah, agreed.

Carva please explain to me what a legit military group is on a game forum.

Hey, what are you gonna do. People got opinions about certain gangs that hang around these forums. But that's America, right? TG Bravo Zero, good luck to you sir, I like the layout and the professionalism.

Toke and Carva, good statements.

Rounds.
  • Rounds.

"Your Round"

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Anyways... Good luck to you with your military group.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:29 PM

Well, I'm not from America so f*ck opinions, it's all about right or wrong tounge.gif

Anyways I'm not gonna waste my time with that Heavymist guy, whoever he is. I'm pretty sure (normal) people can differentiate groups that take their time preparing strategies and ops from those who say "______ is the President, grab some AK's and try to kill him."

Once again good luck with the NSWG!

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

Thank you for the wishes, everyone.
I hope this group will grow as well.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

It's all in the game, yo

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

Best Military Gang On The Forums.

This just has that professional, organised and refined look to it that the other 2 are lacking. I hope this gang grows (which I'm sure it will) and hope to play with you in some gang matches and/or gta related events. icon14.gif

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:03 PM

I agree with everyone here this gang has got some SERIOUS potential to grow and become a great military gang. The other 2, uhh... yeah... dozingoff.gif

Oh, and the leadership here, my f*cking goodness, it's fantastic. TG Bravo 2 Zero, I wish you very well with your gang. You're a good leader and your organization is very balanced and perfect. Once again, best military gang on the Gangs forums. wink.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Yeah mate, you got potential to restore people's respect for Military gangs to GTAF, don't even think about quitting with this project.

SquishyHobo69
  • SquishyHobo69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:13 AM

Gamertag: SquishyHobo69
Date of Birth: 4/28/97
Timezone: EST

1. Do you consider yourself a mature individual? Yes I do

2. Can you work as a team? Yes Sir.

3. Can you follow orders and instructions? Yes Sir.

4. Can you give orders and instructions if the opportunity is given? Yes Sir.

5. Have you been in a clan, a gang, a milsim team, or a realism group before? If so, please provide a career history report stating your previous positions and ranks. Yes. LCPD - Co-Commissioner,

6. Which component of Naval Special Warfare Group ONE interests you (SEAL Team, SWCC, etc.)? SEAL Team

7. When are you available (weekdays, weekends, nights, days, etc.)? Weekdays - 4:30pm-10:30pm. Weekends - 2:00pm-5:00am

8. Do you have enough patience to grow with the group? I believe that I do, yes.

9. Why do you want to join Naval Special Warfare Group ONE? Because I am looking for more of a challenge than just a typical police clan. I have never done this type of thing before and believe that it would be a fantastic experience.

10. Do you have any questions for us? At this time, no.

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:23 AM Edited by TG Bravo 2 Zero, 26 April 2011 - 02:53 AM.

Thank you for your application.
You will receive a PM with further instructions on your next assignment.

Welcome to Naval Special Warfare Group ONE.
Below is a signature for officers to be aware of your position and rank:

user posted image
CODE
[url=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=474957][IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/applicant.jpg[/IMG][/url]

beastimebraker
  • beastimebraker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:08 AM Edited by beastimebraker, 26 April 2011 - 03:16 AM.

Gamertag:beastimebraker
Date of Birth:1-31-97
Timezone:

1. Do you consider yourself a mature individual?Yes I do.

2. Can you work as a team? Yes I can

3. Can you follow orders and instructions?Yes

4. Can you give orders and instructions if the opportunity is given?Yes

5. Have you been in a clan, a gang, a milsim team, or a realism group before? If so, please provide a career history report stating your previous positions and ranks.LCPD, Levi,911,BBB,
Aivation,PO

6. Which component of Naval Special Warfare Group ONE interests you (SEAL Team, SWCC, etc.)?AOC
7. When are you available (weekdays, weekends, nights, days, etc.)?All

8. Do you have enough patience to grow with the group?Yes

9. Why do you want to join Naval Special Warfare Group ONE?I would like to join the Naval Special Warfare group one because in my years to come I'm looking to join the Army. Also I like to roll play. And I'm loyal in everything i do.

10. Do you have any questions for us?no

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:13 AM Edited by TG Bravo 2 Zero, 26 April 2011 - 03:23 AM.

For question number six, it is asking you which component (SEAL Team, Aviation Community, SWCC, or NSW Dets) you would like to be in.
Please review the question answer it by editing the answer in your application post.

//Edit//
Thank you for your application.
You will receive a PM with further instructions on your next assignment.

Welcome to Naval Special Warfare Group ONE.
Below is a signature for officers to be aware of your position and rank:

user posted image
CODE
[url=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=474957][IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Mastechief117/applicant1-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:25 AM

Nice to see another military group on here. Welcome to the family lol. Goodluck bro. Also, i'm trying to plan something to bring all 3 groups together for an event. Ill contact you with the details.

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:28 AM

Wouldn't mind a joint operation.
Thank you for the wishes.

beastimebraker
  • beastimebraker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:53 PM

Training went great. I recommend this to everyone that have gta4. [IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:01 AM

Congratulations to Class 001 for successfully completing BUD/S.
One step closer to beginning Operation Dagger, gentlemen.

Keep it up.

SquishyHobo69
  • SquishyHobo69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

Great time tonight at BUD/S. Hope to see you guys this friday. Nice playing with you tonight Helen Keller wink.gif

TG Bravo 2 Zero
  • TG Bravo 2 Zero

Free Lancer

• Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:09 PM Edited by TG Bravo 2 Zero, 28 April 2011 - 08:13 PM.

Gentlemen, as stated previously during your BUD/S class, there will be a Joint Training System (JTS) tomorrow, April 29, 2011.
You are to be present by 2000 Hours EST.

I am currently working on a milsim event known as Operation Gothic Serpent.
It is set in an urban environment, which means no beach insertions (Unless one of the objectives is to secure a FOB for the main invading force).
From NSWG-1 members, we will be utilizing Aviation Community and SEAL Team Five.

Warrant Officer beastimebraker, you'll be operating in a AH-6J Little Bird, providing close air support.
Petty Officer Third Class SquishyHobo69, we will be operating as a ground unit. Expect one more person in our team.

When you enter the JTS session tomorrow, weapon status is red .
See you clowns there.

The only easy day was yesterday.
Hooyah.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

Cant wait till tomorrow gents. Remember, watch your surroundings. Especially during the stealth exercises.

Signed,
Navy Seal Commander Murk

bobbym9999
  • bobbym9999

Marine Force Recon

• Members

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:04 PM

well never got a chance to say goodluck. I like your layout and how your planing to run it. also it was fun last night in freeroam.

bogdan_nicorescu
  • bogdan_nicorescu

=D= Recruit

• Members

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

THIS GANG IS FOR PSN?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users