[IV|rel] MOD PACK!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
473 replies to this topic
AgentWD40
  • AgentWD40

GLITCHED

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:26 AM Edited by hardsty1e, 26 April 2011 - 01:03 AM.

omfg tyty but is it me or does the dart just kill the ped now instead of drugging him into insanity notify.gif ? it helped me out alot drawing away attention..

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

small update, ive added another random script Trunk.cs to the pack

check it! cool.gif

and fixed the keys as they stated in the readme

gimmie thoughts smile.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

They might kill me, but they won't scare me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

I don't get the point of trunk mod... Are you suspossed to check civilian's trunks as LCPD officer (LSD outfit) or are you suspossed to open the trunk when police pulls you over, or you are suspossed to open the trunk of car you steal in order to get random reward? (money/weapons) Still a nice script, tho

Some script is still bugged for me for some reason, the contacts from ur contacts mod stand in air and don't react at all, for example when they set me up they still float in air, if i aim at them their reticle turns red but they don't even move, even the ragdoll isn't enabled on them when I shoot them...however when I go to meet some junkie who I need to sell drugs to, he works alright (he doesn't floats)

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

try loading a new game... i dont have any probs (so far)

the point of trunk mod is simply to piss off drivers biggrin.gif

theres a small chance to find ca$h and armour
also, the driver can either shoot u or try to escape...

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

Oooh, I see, nicely done. And yeah, I'll remove my savegames and try a new game, I wonder what the f*ck is the case ;/

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

no i ment loading a saved game... did u changed any scripts? tounge.gif
(once it starts ReloadScripts isnt enough so u must reload the game to see if it helped)

try unpacking the default .cs files and see if it helps

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:31 PM Edited by lolleroz, 26 April 2011 - 04:37 PM.

I only changed the wait thingy in home invasion, and I doubt it broke anything (just changed a number)
Woa, the trunk thingy is great, I searched the trunk of Sentinel and found grenades - cops started chasing me due to fact I had the nades in my hand, but the grandma who drove the car got out, and killed everyone (me and cops) with AK. Fun.

Wow, I was just witness of epic shootout, that WASN'T entirely caused by Niko!
I searched the trunk of taxi - found an M4 rifle. I was pretty sure the lady who drove the taxi would most likely get out and shoot my ass, so I took cover.
After few meters, the ladi got out of the taxi - but didn't shoot me at all. I noticed 3 cops approaching her - she started shooting them all with the semi-auto shotgun (Baretta) she got shot once, but only once, due to fact she took cover many times. The cops got literally owned, it was shootout near the LCPD, in gas station (Algonquin).
After the cops were eliminated she got in her taxi again and began to escape the cops. She crashed the car into the LCPD car, got out, and rambo'ed the cops while they didn't even had time to get out of the car. They were all dead. Then, some f*cker was scared and rammed her with his car, so I jacked his Huntley and have beat him to death. After she got up, another police car arrived. She took cover behind the cars that were empty (loads of empty cars, ppl scared coz of shootout) managed to get one cop down rather quickly (headshot) but the other one was trapped. Now here is when the fun begins. The cop and her took like 10 minutes when fighting... the cop was too scared to rambo, so he took cover behind police car and was blindfiring, whereas the chick with shotgun did the same. After the officer got shot once (but didn't die) backup came in (well, not really backup, just near policecar approchaed the situation) now, the rambo chick was trapped. The police surrounded her, shooting her from all the sides. She got distracted, and the officer who was getting shot at by her for like 15 minutes, rambo'ed behind her back - he shot her 3 times in the back, she died. I entered the Huntley I stole before, approached near her body, trying to throw her ass in the car (she wasn't dead) however instead, Niko just threw her into Linerunner wheels, crushing her body. f*ck my life.

Some epic sh*t.

I know this might be too much to request for, but could you please make 2 keys in the body dragging script - one for throwing the body, second for inserting the body into car?

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

F$CK yeah! the more random the better... my favourite thing in IV is the small spark it takes to turn the scene into CHAOS! devil.gif

try the latest version... i fixed a nasty bug causing the suspects to not clear properly blush.gif perhaps that caused the Contact Missions to act funny after a while sarcasm.gif

and also no more hanging weapons in mid air sigh.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:20 PM Edited by lolleroz, 26 April 2011 - 05:23 PM.

Exactly.
Downloadin'... by the way the dart doesn't works for me at all, pressing Num 0 near a ped doesn't do anything. Do I need to 'buy' the darts, lol?

By the way I gotta love 'feelings' from your mod...Me and my team (bodyguards from contact mission) were robbing the Lawyers Place (after we found the bank to be too damn easy)...after about fifty of cops were dead, we escaped using Landstalker - but one of the guards was still shaking after he got trapped by FIB - they were just shooting him with m4s everytime, whereas rest of the team and me were in the car (so we were less likely to get hit) he was too shocked after getting hit (ragdoll animation, u know what I mean) so there was no chance to to help him..instead of rambo'ing with my team against all the FIB agents, we abandoned the last guard from my team, leaving him to fight FIB when overnumbered and die.

Well, either that, or I wouldn't get my 75k...hehe.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:21 PM

no lol biggrin.gif you need to stand REALLY close to stick it in em' (AAND facing them)

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:24 PM

Oh, facing them. That explains it, I tried to dart every police officer from behind (not in that way, of course)

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:29 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 26 April 2011 - 05:38 PM.

oh lord! was instant coffee a mistake to release?! biggrin.gif

moto_whistle.gif

btw i dunno if i mentioned it, pressing F10 should unstuck the player (in case any scripts goes no no)

btw2 you dont need to stand in front of them to silent kill them... simply looking at them suicidal.gif while you press num0

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:47 PM

Okay, and yeah the F10 thingy will be useful - once I tried coffee script in internet cafe and Niko couldn't move after ending...you know what.

Btw are you sure about the updated trunk? Whenever I find illegal weapons now, they don't appear anywhere...perhaps it's cause you made the guns spawn lower, and they spawn under the streets..

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:52 PM

no you simply get the weapon/ammo you find, they wont be spawned

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Ah....but then...it forces me to swap my AK for M4, even if AK is a better weapon due to my edited weaponinfo...But at least, I don't have 10000 cops chasing me whenever I pick the gun, due to the other mod which gives me wanted level when I have weapon drawn out.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:22 PM

nope! its not replacing weapons (only melee) just adds ammo wink.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

Yeah, I noticed - great job.
You still planning to work on that hostage/cover thingy? It would be really fun.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

yup... sumday nervous.gif

but now i have this new idea cooking, to add like in GTA2 pickpocketing robbers, that will steal some cash and make a run for it... *shotgun reload* devil.gif

not sure hot it will go... sarcasm.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hahah, reminds me of Fallout 3 mod I had...perhaps then you should add the ability to make Niko pickpocket ppl as well..

AgentWD40
  • AgentWD40

GLITCHED

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (lolleroz @ Apr 26 2011, 18:35)
Hahah, reminds me of Fallout 3 mod I had...perhaps then you should add the ability to make Niko pickpocket ppl as well..

someone released a simple rob mod if your interested http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=468378

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

nothing special about robbing... but being robbed, makes it alot more personal devil.gif

PickPocket.CS - some peds will try to rob you! (more random action)

-added PickPocket.CS
-added retrieve control to F10
-small fixes

try it... see if u can spot who's after ur purse in a dark alley ph34r.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:46 PM Edited by lolleroz, 26 April 2011 - 10:10 PM.

QUOTE (hardsty1e @ Apr 26 2011, 20:17)
QUOTE (lolleroz @ Apr 26 2011, 18:35)

someone released a simple rob mod if your interested http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=468378

That mod never worked for me.

Testing, nice job Hippie, you work faster than sonix the hedgehog, or whatever the f*ck was it named..

EDIT: Works like a charm - had 50k and took a walk near the hospital, some mexican robbed me for 1k, then when I was chasing him a taxi rammed him to death. Ehuehuehe.
It's really cool feature, I wondered why it wasn't in GTA 3. It took me awhile to get someone to pickpocket me, but then, in GTA2 this feature was actually more of annoying, cause the fact 1/3 ppl on the street robbed you.

However that brings me an idea...remember the car jackers from GTA 3, GTA VC? Go figure mate icon14.gif

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

yeah the car jacking is a Shocking Event for the game so you can set the chances of that happening...

so funny how a taxi driver can hit you... exit the car and rob you! biggrin.gif

i figured, if u leave a person in any place in Liberty City (NY) with 900Ks$ to just stand there... he wouldnt make it till morning, and this mod proves it inlove.gif

AgentWD40
  • AgentWD40

GLITCHED

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:28 PM

I think your old tranquilizer mod is way better hippie! plz bring it back suicidal.gif

Prof_Farnsworth
  • Prof_Farnsworth

Ambient Modder

• Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

Wow, you know I love this ambient sh*t. Great stuff with the pickpocket mod.

I am actually working on a mod right now where there are car thieves, but they also clean up abandoned vehicles, and never steal Niko's car. So I am behind the carjacker idea for sure.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

[email protected] A!

cant wait to see it!
if theres anything i can help u with, just ask!

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Ambient = inlove.gif not only music

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

Sorry for the offtopic, but I came to an interesting find...I edited the pedpersonality.dat trying to make the prisoners ALOT tougher, because they were pussies - some of them watered the plants like women, and ran off when you tried to hit them. So i edited it trying to make them alot more tough, made them all criminals, I wanted their appearel to look more badass - they smoke now, instead of watering down the plants. Once someone started escaping the facts (due to fact he had -criminal flag on his personality) and instead of giving up, he was shot to death.

Anyways the point is, after I checked some flags and made their stats more badass, I saw they execute new scenarios - I saw, that in a building near the prison tower (well, near that building, not inside) they looked like the cops from Algonquin LCPD station - one prisoner was beaten to death, lying on the ground, and 10 of the prisoners were lined up near him, smoking cigarettes, taunting the laying dead prisoner (doing the 'insult' animations, you know wha' I mean)
I did a printscreen on it, but forgot to copy it to my paint in order to upload it, sorry about this guys. But when it happens again, I'll be sure to upload a screenie icon14.gif

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

i can make a simple Ambient (starting to love that word!) Script that will make them all (only two types lol) criminals, only problem with that, is that i think the cops will chase them without reasons, and in prison it might not seem realistic... so changing the pedpersonality might be the best pick!

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, I just wanted to give out a cool fact that changing pedpersonality might enable new scenarios - the prisoners acted like real bad-asses. Just a cool fact, for every ambience fan, to edit it ^^

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

oh... (now i see) in that case ill try to make a script to open those scenarios, since it does sounds pretty cool!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users