Photo

[IV|rel] MOD PACK!

473 replies to this topic
gorgonut
  • gorgonut

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

@ hardsty1: Thanks for the replly. I had the Traffic flow mod in mind for the request I did. Unfortunatelly this mod is very heavy and although I have a quite strong pc it creates a lot of pop up after a while ( I prefer the Traffic Control System mod). So a mod with just the emergency vehicles runing around with lights & sirens could be combined with any traffic fix mod... panic.gif

As for the mod that you are looking I don't know if you mean the one where police chases peds who pickpocket you or steal cars. This happens with the present HippieCommunist's mod. please specify what do you remeber that the mod that you are looking for does and maybe I can help. smile.gif

gorgonut
  • gorgonut

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

One other thing that I've noticed is that with the last 2 versions of LCPD First Responce mod the AdvancedHook.dll that you have to put in the main GTA IV/EFLC directory conflicts with contact missions mod (I post this here because it is the most recent viewed page by the author). Whenever I tried to play the drug selling mission and came across a set up, rip off or police sting the game froze. Anyone else had the same problem? (I have GTA IV 1.0.7 and EFLC 1.0.2) mercie_blink.gif

vivecs
  • vivecs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:49 AM Edited by vivecs, 17 April 2012 - 02:10 PM.

Fantastic mods! Just one question, almost all of the mods works great except for kick, for some reason its really hard for me to do it. I keep pressing "k" while near a ped but niko just wont kick the ped. Do you have any idea on what might cause this to happen? I use 1.0.4.0 version of GTA 4 & Net Script Hook v1.7.1.7 BETA.

Thanks!

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (vivecs @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 11:49)
Fantastic mods! Just one question, almost all of the mods works great except for kick, for some reason its really hard for me to do it. I keep pressing "k" while near a ped but niko just wont kick the ped. Do you have any idea on what might cause this to happen? I use 1.0.4.0 version of GTA 4 & Net Script Hook v1.7.1.7 BETA.

Thanks!

I have the same thing yet I use GTA 4 1.7 patch

expandingeye
  • expandingeye

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hey hippie!!!

I found your mod pack and omg its full of awesome things. Ive been wanting one to drink and smoke weed anytime I want soooo bad. I'm a bit of a hippie myself so I pretty much love all your things in this pack.
I can't get it to work though.
I run 1.0.4 instead of 1.0.7

I tried nethook but found out I was using the wrong version and tried to put the right one in the gtaIV folder and the scripts into a folder named scripts I made in the gtaIV folder..

Can someone explain where to put the files both nethook and mod, in 1.0.4.0 pleeeease??

I tried putting it in and no mods show up or it crashes!

expandingeye
  • expandingeye

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

OK!! Sorry. I decided to upgrade to 1.0.7.0 due to the fact that 2.0 icenhancer is out for it, so it seems like its the better choice for mods rather than 1.0.4.0?

Any input here guys?

I am working on getting it working. Just realized this whole troubleshooting may have been pointless and the cause may be because I needed some auto updates that were Net framework 4...!!!

Hope it works after those install! Thanks again everyone.

vivecs
  • vivecs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Anyone can get the kick script to work? Mine still not work for some reason sad.gif

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

I don't know but ur basic_needs mod 's not working . ur Telek mod works great . when I try to make Niko pee by press B , nothing happen,but I press B many times ,game get crash , when I pick up a cup and press B , the game get crash , can u help me plz

DeltaForcesTron
  • DeltaForcesTron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

i put ModPack_HippieCommunist files in Scripts folder that has .Net but it doesnt work nothing change in game : ( may some one tell me how to make this work please ?

Safius
  • Safius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

I've not had any luck with getting it to work at all either. And I know my scripthook works, I have a Native Trainer and it works FINE! So why the f*ck is this thing giving me so much goddamn hell? I've tried to get it to work with both GTA AND EFLC and NOTHING! I have YAASIL, .NET Framework 4, all the stuff I require (how else would the native trainer work if I didn't?) and the only scripts that log in scripthook are my trainer files, that's it.

vivecs
  • vivecs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

For anyone who's having problem with the kick script, i just tried using it with the latest update and it works fine. Turns out it doesnt work in 1.0.4.0.

RokDrk
  • RokDrk

Meh SomeGuy

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hey hippie you still have the pickpocket.cs script?

onetidd
  • onetidd

972 Represent'

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

My game crash i have an error with criminal acts.cs

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:47 PM Edited by NudasPriest, 08 August 2012 - 09:53 PM.

Your modpack is pretty amazing, HippieCommunist, but I am having some weird problems with the Ticket mod.

I use it with Arrest Warrant, and a couple times when I got 1 star Niko immediately put his hands up to surrender. This happened twice while I was in a vehicle, it was pretty funny riding a Sanchez and then all of a sudden Niko's hands went up, he was standing on the bike turning at high speeds with no hands on the grips.

And at least a few times this has happened: I get one star and then can't stop the surrender animation. He just puts his hands up and doesn't move, and then after a few seconds I can move, but then again he just stands there with his hands up.

When the mod works it's awesome, but these weird bugs that don't let me move and escape an almost trivial 1 star wanted level, instead forcing me to lose my weapons usually and make it impossible to move. If the weird surrendering bug is because of an issue with another mod, then my guess is maybe it's with Arrest Warrant, but apparently the designer of that mod had the Ticket.cs mod in mind when he wrote it.

I think if you had the surrender animation bound to a key always, not just when you're over 1 star, then it might stop some of this weird stuff. I want to use the mod but it was just too f*cked up, getting shot by gang bangers and waiting for the cops to ticket me before I can fight back nothing but my fists.

Once again, your mods are pretty f*cking great, they add a lot of life to the mod. Especially the Move Bodies mod, ESPECIALLY when used with the Organ Trafficking mod.

Thanks for the mods.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

thanks a lot for the positive (and negative) attention inlove.gif icon14.gif im rly glad you guys are enjoying them cookie.gif cookie.gif
sry for the delay.. I honestly wanna address all the bugs and fix them, it should be possible the problem is the lack of free time... (if you or any1 you know enjoys my mods and can contribute, any humble donation will be extremely welcomed right about now blush.gif ; promise ill make it worth it tounge2.gif )
either way, I know I'll keep making mods, just not all of them will be released to the masses smile.gif

have a great night ppl and keep kicking!
wink.gif

Tapemessure
  • Tapemessure

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

I cant figure out how to get the Zombie mod to work could some one please tell me how to install it?

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:22 PM Edited by Warburg, 16 August 2012 - 03:48 AM.

Hey Hippie, I have a question about your ticket script

I am using a fresh install of GTA IV with patch 1.0.7.0

I am also using a Xbox 360 gamepad, if that makes any difference.

Without your script:

If I gain 1 star with cops around, and than if I shoot a pedestrian (not cop) or just shoot my gun while the cops see it, usually it will give me 2 stars.

With your script:
If I have one star and shoot something with cops around, Niko immediately drops his gun after firing 1 shot, and raises his hands in the air, unable to move. I will not gain 2 stars from this. Even if cops are 15-20 feet away from me, I will stand with my hands up, and the raising hands animation will loop.

Any help is most appreciated, thank you for your work

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

i suspect that the problem is caused by the asiloader, try changing, or try THIS...

tell me what worked turn.gif

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:46 AM Edited by Warburg, 16 August 2012 - 03:53 AM.

I will try that now.

Thanks alot for the quick response, I appreciate it

Edit: I am using the ASI Loader from some trainer for patch 1.0.7.0

I am not using the trainer, just the dsound

Edit Again: After testing your script where you disabled the surrender feature, I can confirm that it is working without issue now on a fresh install of 1.0.7.0, with the latest Scripthook and asi loader installed. I thank you very much for that quick fix, because this enhances immersion very much for me.

Much respect, and I will support you because of it

Last Edit: Is this the code to remove the confiscation of weapons?

CODE
if (Player.Character.Weapons.CurrentType != 0)
                           {
                               Game.DisplayText("LCPD: Suspect is Armed, Confiscating Weapon"); B += 3500; Player.Character.Weapons.Current.Ammo -=

Player.Character.Weapons.Current.Ammo;
                           }
                           GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_CURRENT_CHAR_WEAPON", Player.Character, 0, 1);

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

thanks man icon14.gif

i think so, if it doesnt work, i can send you a private version without the weapon confiscation... wink.gif

you got my respect for trying inlove.gif <<right attitude
(some ppl are just nice)

*btw - i now think the problem is caused by dsound.dll...

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:17 AM Edited by Warburg, 16 August 2012 - 10:02 AM.

Using that script without surrender fixed my problem. I still have dsound in my directory and the issue I was having doesn't occur.

Side question:

I have been messing with Needle IV and I'm trying to create a situation where people start attacking each other on sight. It seems that even if different gangs are in the vicinity of each other they won't attack until provoked. Is their any way to spark a conflict between, gang vs cop, or gang vs gang, where the player isn't involved? It seems the flags in "+smoker, criminal, +fbi" in pedpersonality.dat don't do anything if changed.

Another Side Question:

With your criminal act mod, is it possible to lower the chance of crimes on the player, and raise it for other pedestrians? Also, do the criminals get chased by police? If so, do people call the cops on the criminals, or does a cop have to see the event take place for them to chase them.

Thanks

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

the way i'd do it; find ped>make him a mission ped>make him aggressive toward whomever...

theres a cool Anarchy MOD by chamber, its open source.. icon14.gif

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

Is it possible for peds to carjack other peds? Or pickpocket other peds?

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

i think so... smile.gif perhaps ill give it a shot this weekend Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

*edit - i volunteer you to be a beta tester

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

Sure, I'll test anything you wanna throw my way.

I will also be trying to make my own little tweaks as well, there's much potential in the streets

lilToki
  • lilToki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:25 PM Edited by lilToki, 18 August 2012 - 02:49 AM.

Hi again Hippie, any chance you could make "Contact Missions Mod" playable online so I don't have to use co-op mission mod to make it work and also causes to glitch at the faded black death screen confused.gif . I would definitely contribute to your work if possible. Good to see your still kickin' monocle.gif

gramlock
  • gramlock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:49 AM Edited by gramlock, 26 August 2012 - 07:54 AM.

Hippie is there any way to make the surrender feature work for 1.0.7? It's pretty much the last "must have" mod for me to make my GTA perfect. Is there anything that can be done? Ironically I'm not too worried about the "ticket" feature, just being able to surrender without Niko just automatically putting his hands up and staying frozen.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

i'm using 1.0.7 and it does work perefctly... try using a different asi loader...

@lilToki - i dont rly know how to make it work online (or why it crashes, sry it was designed for offline play)

gramlock
  • gramlock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

I use xliveless and alexander blade's loader, I haven't been able to find any others. I tried those two one at a time and together with no success. What do you use?

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

ok try THOSE scripthooks... wink.gif

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users