Online DM's & TDM's Tips

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
paddytheguru
  • paddytheguru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

DIf anyone has any Tips, Tricks or anything that will help with GTA TBoGT TLaD or maybe even GTA IV can you please post some or all of em wink.gif thnx

paddytheguru
  • paddytheguru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

I have one: when someone is coming to you (fast or slow) find a low wall that you can take cover from but MAKE SURE YOU CANT BE SEEN then when they are within auto-aim reach quickly aim for there head (with auto-aim) and fire for about 2 - 3 seconds and if you have correctly hit them in the head for 2 - 3 seconds they will easily die with no health taken off of you as they will have nowere near enough time to get any shots into you. This can be used when taking cover behind a tall wall (E.G a building wall) but if your aponent is a very good one he will probably know the way to kill you behind a wall. (if i get over 6 posts on this Forum i will tell you how to kill someone taking cover behind a building/large wall wink.gif paddytheguru - learning from the best

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

Just curious, What does this have to do with Vice City?-I ask, since you posted in the Vice City section, but mentioned TBOGT in your post. confused.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users