Cleo mod request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
mrawoodcock
  • mrawoodcock

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

im not posting in the request forum thing cos no one ever answers.. i doubt this will get answerd either....
can someone make a CLEO mod that makes your SMG shoot rockets? REPLY thanks,

Blackheart612
  • Blackheart612

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

hello smile.gif
nice idea, i'll post here too...

can i request a cleo mod that makes CJ have idle weapon stances press a button. for example, when you press a button he will rest the AK in his shoulders something like that...

another one is a coversystem (i know there are a lot of it) but it will be more useful IF you can create a one with blindfire or cover fire like this:

user posted image

another is police helicopters have police shooting in the sides of the heli not in the middle of anywhere like this:

user posted image

and last, explosive rounds/bullets for a shotgun and hunter like this:

user posted image

these are just my ideas and i think it is possible to do so because i know a little about cleo... if there is already one please give me a link... reply please, thank you. biggrin.gif

bone2_pac
  • bone2_pac

xD

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

You just Bump a 1 month old topic. Just create a new topic instead of Posting your request in a old topic.

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold up™

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:41 AM

Don't bump the old topics Blackheart.

BnB
  • BnB

#OGAY_2014

• The Yardies
  • Greece

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (kmlwin.1996 @ May 21 2011, 09:41)
Don't bump the old topics Blackheart.

Don't spam! Look at the previous post.

Blackheart612
  • Blackheart612

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

sorry blush.gif

007player
  • 007player

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Dear cleo modders,

I have been stumbling with the Idea of a human shield and have been wondering if it is
possible to be made. Now I have noticed something about the famous Gravitygun mod from ryosuke,
If you hold a ped and put it in front of you it works as a shield if some one shoots.

So my question is could anybody attempt to create a human shield mod that you can pick a random ped and GRAB HIM AS COVER and also BE ABLE TO SHOOT ASWELL?

I know it is a huge challenge but I know some one would be creative enough to make it.

yours sincelery,

007player

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( ´-`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

There are already pinned Request Topics at the top of every modding subforum; use those to place your request. If nobody fulfills your request then it means that nobody is available at present as there are few III era modders still in the community.

In any case, any requests made outside the official Request Topics will be locked/binned on sight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users