Photo

GTA: Los Santos

43 replies to this topic
blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:00 PM Edited by blitz., 23 April 2011 - 02:04 PM.

It's time for a new concept thread, and this time it's...

user posted image

Theme Song (Made by Cosmicboy)

Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Macintosh (First time ever.)

Release Date: October 25th 2012

Target Audience: Males 18-35

Motifs: Beach lifestyle, drug trade, street racing, gambling, and criminal life.

user posted image
GTA: Los Santos is an improved version in graphics and gameplay as well as storyline from GTA IV. The game takes place in the before seen city, Los Santos. This is the main city, however the player can travel to side cities such as Las Venturas, San Fierro, and San Diablo (San Diego). The player takes control of American resident and 24 year old Matthew 'Matt' Hunter in the year 2010. He is originally from San Fierro, but he moved to nearby town Los Santos when he was only a small boy. Matt hasn't been mentioned before in any GTA game, this makes him more mysterious and original. The storyline is based on Matthew and how he went from nearly anything to a high-class gangster and Mafioso.

The original Grand Theft Auto style of game will continue. Matt will be able to do more activities than ever before. More mini-games and missions will be added. As well as more features and an increased number of vehicles, weapons, etc.

user posted image
user posted image

Notoriety
New thing, it's called Notoriety. You know, I was really bugged by the fact that police lacked a lot of effort in GTA. Although the system has changed and improved, it's still not good. Well, GTA: Los Santos brings the best ever Police reaction. When you are friendly towards the law, like helping a policeman, he will not try and chase you and in fact thank you afterward. You have a new bar in the HUD. It's called 'Notoriety.' Basically, like Assassin's Creed, if the Notoriety bar is high, the feds will be all over your back. Keep the notoriety down, and you will have no problems. It's kind of like the stars, but a different style yet the stars keep going.

The Way it Works:
You bring your notoriety up by committing bigger crimes, like public murdering. You can still gain stars like if you beat up a cop or something. The notoriety bar is now on your HUD. It's the dark blue bar. To get it down, then there's several things you can do. You can bribe police officers, kill 'chief' officers, hack computer database (To do this get on to a police car.), and by simply removing 'wanted' posters outside police stations. I know this isn't the 1900's anymore, but in Police Stations there ARE wanted posters, not like before, but they're still posters.

POLICE
The police of the game is called Los Santos Police Department, which can be shortened to LSPD. Now, it's a lot like the old policemen. Uniforms have changed… a bit.
The LSPD isn't throughout ALL San Andreas, though. There's also the LVPD and the SFPD, as well as the SDPD, which is completely new. Each police department remains in their own area, you'll never see a LSPD officer in Las Venturas.

LSPD: Logo,Uniform, Vehicle
LVPD:Logo, Uniform, Vehicle
SFPD: Logo, Uniform, Vehicle
SDPD: Logo, Uniform, Vehicle

user posted image
First Person Mode:
Make it wanna look like COD or any other FPS game? With this new feature you can! Using the select button toggle around the different modes, one of them being FPS.

Seatbelt:
You know how in the motorcycles, if you waited a second you put on a helmet and when you fell, it caused less damage? Okay, this is something alike and it's called a seatbelt. Basically you get in any car and wait a second, then the player will put on a seatblet that'll prevent you from flying out threw the window when crashing.

ATM:
You know how there were a bunch of ATM's in GTA IV, but couldn't use them? Well now you can store your money in the bank! You're wondering 'Why? It's GTA if anything happens we kill.' Oh I know that, but to the most softy players out there, the streets of Los Santos are way more dangerous and realistic than Liberty City. In LC you see gang members walking by, and if something happens they just shoot you. Not now, they grab you from behind and you have to fight them. They will also try and loot you. If you don't wanna be looted then store it in the bank! Simple.

Burglary:
Kind of back from San Andreas, but I had a BLAST using the feature. It's nothing complicated, and it sure was hell finding the specific truck in SA. Now just get any 'truck' and park it in front of a house. Then enter and quietly steal things. Sometimes, doors will be locked and you have to pick the lock. It's a lot like the picking lock feature's in 'Bully.' You can also shoot the lock which is very likely to draw attention, so it isn't recommended.

Eating/Drinking/Other Realism:
This part of the game is completely optional. The restaurants aren't only fast food now. You can actually go to a decent restaurant and order food. Dates and friend activities in a restaurant are a lot like the French Tom mission in GTA IV. You can skip the cutscene, though. You can also drink alone, so you don't need a friend to get drunk. Now you can pee, too. It's not really important but something funny to add to the game.

Customizable Vehicle:
Now you can customize your cars and bikes. It's very simple, just drive the car to the 'Chop Shop' and change the rims color, graphics, and tint. It's a very fun feature to those of you who enjoy Pimp My Ride biggrin.gif .

user posted image
Matthew 'Matt' Hunter
Matt is an american 24 year old idealist that thinks that the rich and powerful members of society are actively preventing America from reaching its fullest potential. They do this for their own personal gain, specifically wealth. Matthew loves cars. He loves racing them, especially illegally. He is part of the gang 'Two-Bits' and has a huge crush on Samantha McCain, who even though he treats her like a queen, she takes little notice.
Background Story: Matthew was born in San Fierro. He moved with his single mother to Los Santos when he was a small boy. His mother worked at a cheap diner and they both lived in a trailer park. When he turned 18 he rebelled, he left his trailer park to move to a trailer of his own. He lives in the same trailer park as his mother, though. His gang is full of members from the trailer park, Very similar to The Trailer Park mafia. He barely mentions his dad, he says he left him when he was 8. He was a heavy alcoholic who beat Matt and insulted his mother too much. Matt doesn't like talking much about his past. He has a similar background story to Eminem.

Jose Luna
Jose is the gang's mechanic. He is a chubby, middle aged man who never seems to have clean clothes. He has the biggest trailer park area, but that's because of his small gas station near the entrance. He has a nephew that helps him out. Jose is an environmentalist. Although he is a mechanic, he believes that technology is destroying the earth, so the only vehicles he has are like 50 years old. He has a son called Luis, who is supported by his divorced and re-married wife. He is a very loyal friend of yours throughout the game. He is Latin, not exactly known from where but because of his accent he is either Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian.

Samantha McCain
Samantha, or Sam, is all into Hollywood, movies, and parties. However, her career as an actress isn't exactly good. She gets small roles as extras and the biggest she's done is ask for directions on a GPS commercial. She wants to move to San Diablo but is stuck living in Los Santos. She doesn't live in the trailer park but in a small one room apartment with her abusive boyfriend (nobody knows he abuses of her until further in the game).

James Pedeaston
James got recently released from an Indonesian prison. He has a 'passion' for children and went to jail for 'being too close' to them. While he was in jail, a lot happened, and he needs a few things done. Guess who's the man for the job? Yep, you.

Anthony Myers
For the first time ever, there are are children in the game. How exciting! Anyways, Anthony is 14. He lives in the trailer park, too. That's how you met him. His father is a drunk and through the day, Anthony just roams around the trailer park. At one point in the game, in a party he will get alcohol poisoning. It's your job to drive him to a hospital. Anthony is anxious to start to drink and become an adult. You eventually tell him it's not that great, it's just being a child with more problems. Anthony slowly leaves his dream of becoming an adult shortly after he sees you and all your problems. His mother doesn't look after him, she just looks at her newborn baby, Isabella, who she often calls Isa-baby.

Patrick "Packie" McReary
Packie left his home in LC to start a new life. However, things don't turn out as planned. He is heavier on drugs than usual, drinking his shame away. He lives in a messy one room apartment, Matthew calls it 'Rat hole.' He is very sensitive in the family subject as his abusive father died when Packie was a small boy, his brother Derrick is a drunk who is probably dead (As Packie doubts.), Francis, his oldest brother was killed, Kate died on an accidental shootout and Gerry is locked up. His Ma is the only one left, living alone in a big empty house which was once full. Packie moved to Los Santos because of the nice beaches and the hot chicks, but overtime he approaches a 'chick' in the game, they end up slapping him or kicking him in the nuts. Of course, Matthew laughs his ass off.

Kent Paul
Of course he's back! Imagine another game without this fella? No good. Anyways. It's now the 21st century and of course, Kent has gotten old. He has chopped off the mullet, gotten a change of clothes, and gained a bit of weight (He looks like Tommy in the picture). He is 'retired' as he likes to call it but in reality he is just 45. He now plays guitar at the local Cabaret club and when he can he plays the little drum solo at the end of every bad joke in the comedy club. That's what he's living from. Impressive, huh?

Jack Miller
Jack is your 'best friend' (apart from Packie and Jose) throughout the game. He doesn't give out his last name very often, when asked he says "Just Jack. Period." It is thought to be of past experiences or personal reasons. Jack is introduced in the first mission, when he comes in knocking at your trailer park door, asking for a beer and to go have some fun. Jack has a partying appetite but if things get serious, so does he. Jack was born in an incredibly weird family somewhere in Vice City. His father, a businessman traveled a lot and had no connection with any of his four siblings, one of them being Jack. His mother worked as a chef at a restaurant. As soon as he reached 18, he left his regular sized house and left to Los Santos, to see if he could start out of nothing. The best way was living in a trailer park.

Jasmine Lopez
Jasmine is your first girlfriend in the game. When Jack sees your depressive mood he quickly sets up a date for you. However, Jasmine breaks up with you when she finds out what you really do for a living and who you really are. You are somehow relieved as you still have a crush on Samantha.

Larry "LeStorm" Easton
Larry is an aspiring rapper who is off to a good start. He can rhyme, really good. Sometimes you are annoyed by him as he talks rhyming even when dead serious. He gives you several missions through the game as he has a lot of 'Haters' and opponents that want to tear him down.

Pathos
Come on, since the first time I saw him till his last encounter, I knew it wouldn't be his last appearance. I had to put him in the game smile.gif
Pathos, as always, is hated. His wounds have healed but he often uses them as reference that he is part of the streets. However at one point he reveals his parents are filthy rich, so is his family and he isn't a hood. His missions mostly consist on you and him doing a bunch of ghetto stuff for him to feel ghetto. He is a friend through the game and he changes his outfits for baggy clothing.

Minor Characters
Mike Porter
Mike is a 'mafioso' that likes to work on his own. However, when his business starts going down he is forced to look for a companion. He has excellent sniping skills.

Ma
Your 'Ma' gives you constant motherly advice through the internet, cellphone, and at some points in person. You can arrange a meeting with her with a week of pre-notice. In the meeting, you will do all sort of mother-and-son activities and catch up on certain things. Of course, this is optional.

Byron 'Doc' Stewart.
He's the doctor that gives you the side missions 'Doctor's Harvest.'

Dave 'Stiff' Johnson
Dave is Fixer's (Wade's) brother. He gives the missions of Assassin in Los Santos. He is rather younger, with a calm attitude and very hostile personality. You must be thinking "But he's an assassin! He can't be hostile!" Well he is hostile and very loyal to his friends, especially Matthew. He takes minor role in one of the missions for Jose, in which Jose asks you to call Dave and give you the location. That's basically where Dave is introduced to you.

user posted image
Now, GTA IV completely lacked in weapons. That's because they wanted to keep the realism in without any flamethrowers or stuff. Well, screw realism when it comes to weapons, I say hardcore!
Using Little William's weapon topic as a guide (I know like, NOTHING about guns.) I learned a thing or two about guns and used my new (proudman.) skills to choose the weapons for this topic. All credit goes to UNRATED69, thanks guys, I think I'm in love. Oh, also to mati and Ivory X for stealing them from their concept moto_whistle.gif .

Brass Knuckles
Knife
Silenced Mac10
PSG1
Grenade Launcher
Steyr Aug
Jackhammer
Tipmann
AK-47
RPG
Silenced Sniper
Parachute

These are just SOME of the weapons. Don't worry, more to come soon!

user posted image
The location is basically Los Santos. Although you can travel to Las Venturas, San Fierro, and San Diablo. The game is called Los Santos because basically everything important happens in Los Santos and it's the game's most important setting. Remember how in GTA III and LCS, Liberty City was different to that of GTA IV? It's the same deal here, Los Santos is now bigger, with much more variety.

Now, why did I choose Los Santos? To be honest, I gave it a lot of thought. At first I wanted it to be in Vice City. It'd be cool, you know? Being able to go to Miami all over again and stuff. I chose Los Santos (SA) because I felt that we hadn't really seen much of it before. Look, what are the odds of it being Vice City next? Sure the past games in there were excellent but we already have two games based in VC. We have about five games in LC counting the DLC's but we only have one of the biggest and most diverse city, San Andreas. Now, a name like San Andreas 2 isn't really good. San Andreas Stories has already been made and I wanted to do something different. Although there are other Los Santos threads, I still thought the name 'Los Santos' was the best fitting.

Plus, Los Santos has a bit of everything, you know? It has the beach lifestyle, the glamour and fashion, the ghetto, and the urban areas. San Andreas is an extended merge of VC and LC. That's one of the principal reasons I chose Los Santos.

Still in doubt?

If you hated SA, it was probably because of the graphics and idealism.
Well, let me tell you. The graphics are better than ever, bringing Take Two and Rockstar North into the spotlight. Here is a preview of what they look like: Click.

Now, the realism. This game is set to satisfy those who appreciate realism, and those who dread it. GTA IV had a lack of weapons because they didn't want to affect the realism by bringing in chainsaws on flame-throwers. These are back, better than ever! It still has a phone, but you can turn it off (impressive, huh?) and will only be automatically turned on if it's part of a mission or someone's calling to give you a mission, not an activity. It has idealism, too.

This is not done yet, scroll down for more.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:01 PM Edited by blitz., 28 April 2011 - 12:19 AM.

user posted image
Vigilante: Same as GTA IV, but now you can bring the criminal alive by approaching him and handcuffing him. Shoot him in the leg or something. Also, policemen will not attack you (unless you kill a cop).

Taxi: Great for getting some extra money. You can also practice your drifting skills! Pick up a costumer and drop him wherever he pleases before the time runes out. Simple.

Tagging: You can leave your 'MATTz' tag on some wall. Just tag all the places you can in a limited amount of time. The more tags, the more money.

Drug Dealing: Either perform a drug deal, watch over a drug deal, or steal drugs and bring them to the dealer. All of them without getting caught or killed.

Arms Dealing: Same as drugs, but with weapons.

Poker: Go to a poker place. There are different types of poker, Blackjack, Backdoor Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, Liars Dice, High-Class Poker, and online Poker. All are poker and can be accessible after the mission 'Gambling Ways.'

Hi-Jacking: Vans or Trucks. Climb in the roof and kill the driver. Then drive the van to the lockup.

Assassin: It's no Fixer anymore. Now it's Stiff, his brother. He gives his mission in person, it's kind of in an alleyway.

Doctor's Harvest: This is a new one I got the idea from the mission 'Have A Heart' in GTA IV. You get a call from 'The Doc' and he will tell you to bring him some bodies. You have to kill three (or more, it varies.) targets. Then put them in your car by simply approaching them, a cutscene will come on. Take the bodies back to the dog for a substantial reward. The doctor is anonymous till very far in the game, where it will be revealed on a call with his mother that his name is Byron Stewart. He's african american, it is possible he is some type of family with Playboy X, as they have both the same last name.

user posted image
Jet-Ski Races: It's like any race, except now on Jet Ski's.

Illegal Races: It's way more intense than Brucie's races. This time cops chase you.

Golfing: It's a short mini-game to enjoy with friends. Just go there and golf, a lot like Wii Sports golf.

Basketball: There are several types; you can choose to shoot hoops, one on one, or take away. Shooting hoops consist on well, shooting hoops. One on one is you against a partner, and take away is you against a partner and you gotta take away the ball from him.

Shooting Range: Each level is a new weapon.

Pool: Play pool in any bar scattered around the city.

Dards: Same as pool.

Skydiving: A lot like TBoGT, but more variety of landing spots.

Five Finger Fillet: RDR style.

Arm Wrestling: TLaD style, keep pressing the button.

Other friend activities in the game such as drinking, eating, etc. remain intact in this game.

user posted image
This part was particularly fun for me because what I did was I got some of the GTAF actual gangs and used them in here. Of course each has some modifications…
(MOB named after Money Over Bullsh*t moto_whistle.gif and the layout picture idea by SammiiDoogles)
user posted image

user posted image

WORK IN PROGRESS

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
WORK IN PROGRESS

This is not really done yet, it's got other things to come, like Radio Stations and Missions. Remember, your reply = my happiness. Consider it biggrin.gif .

This took a pretty long time to write.
Credits:
Narcis_Speed6 for the logo's.
Inspiration by Money Over Bullsh*t, Tyla, Claude4Catalina, and of course, Mati1501.
IvoryX for weapons. Sorry about not telling you earlier....

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

Not a bad start Blitz icon14.gif Stick at this and update regular smile.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Apr 20 2011, 14:19)
Not a bad start Blitz icon14.gif Stick at this and update regular smile.gif

I think I will smile.gif Thanks!

Gen Chat is lacking topics at the moment, and I wanted to do this one. Poof! This came out.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

Yeah I agree. This section Is lacking concpet threads for sure icon14.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Nice to see GTAF gangs in the story, hehe. Looking good, keep it up!

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

"Your ass is grass, buddy."

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

Not a bad job, Blitz. If you need any help whatsoever, just give me a jingle.

HipHopHeadSeb
  • HipHopHeadSeb

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:44 PM

its cool, i think you should beable to avoid noriety all together though, by carrying gloves and a mask with you at all times, and putting them on and taking them off when you want... also it might be good if you could dump clothes in the street. u know, throw ur hoody over a fence in the alley way while cops are lookin for a hooded guy. (but then the same item of clothing should still be in ur closet back at the safehouse)

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

My stories are your fun.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:50 PM Edited by IvoryX, 20 April 2011 - 08:54 PM.

Theme song is absolutely awesome, really fits with this topic.. Good Job!
Please where I can download it? Or send me a PM with youtube link smile.gif

BTW. I didn't remember giving you a permission for using the weapon icons from my VC DLC topic angry.gif
Next time you should ask at least the author of the pics. So just give me credits and it's ok...

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

That hard charger vid was awesome!

Gta needs more chases like that, in free roam as well as missions!

I wanna see a map though. Am i being a retard or is that yet to come?

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

Kent Paul + Packie Mcreary= Breaking era's.
I'd remove Kent...

drscot
  • drscot

Step Into My World

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

Wow Didn;t take you long
icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (IvoryX @ Apr 20 2011, 15:50)
Theme song is absolutely awesome, really fits with this topic.. Good Job!
Please where I can download it? Or send me a PM with youtube link smile.gif

BTW. I didn't remember giving you a permission for using the weapon icons from my VC DLC topic angry.gif
Next time you should ask at least the author of the pics. So just give me credits and it's ok...

I'm sorry man, I really am. I'll credit you right away. Won't happen again I promise.

@VC Over LC
I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

@mati
Yeah actually I considered the thing about Kent Paul. For the moment I'll leave him there, see how things go. If I see in further progress that he doesn't fit into the story at all, I'll definitely remove him. Thanks for the advice, though. I really appreciate it.

@Mokrie Dela
About the map... I PM'd asterix61 about a map thing, and he said it was ok. I'll put the map up in a bit.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:11 AM

Good start blitz. icon14.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Thanks smile.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I'm having a pretty hard time with the soundtrack. Any ideas?

xpb
  • xpb

I yam what I yam.

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:47 PM

Nice! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

So when Is next update?

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Apr 23 2011, 04:00)
So when Is next update?

The next big update is a map and the customizable's. Once that's done I'll start with the missions tounge2.gif tounge2.gif

xpb
  • xpb

I yam what I yam.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (blitz. @ Apr 23 2011, 13:21)
QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Apr 23 2011, 04:00)
So when Is next update?

The next big update is a map and the customizable's. Once that's done I'll start with the missions tounge2.gif tounge2.gif

Yeah you better. Haha jk but seriously stick to this topic. Knowing you as soon as you can you'll start off with another one!

grandtheftautovideogamer
  • grandtheftautovideogamer

Pornstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

Not bad! I like the collection of characters and gangs you listed. I also like the location. icon14.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:22 AM

Thanks. I am pretty bored right now and the map file is in another computer, so I'll just go ahead and type in the first mission.

#1 - Welcome To Paradise
Giver:

Black screen fades away, revealing a young man, sitting on his trailer's deck on a folded chair. He is sipping on some soda, wearing some ratty jeans, an old red plaid shirt on top of a white shirt underneath. He also has some old Chuck Taylor's on. The camera proceeds to move through the open door. It reveals all types of cheap, lousy furniture; showing credits of the game's producers and makers in between. On the corner, you see a black and white muted 50's TV set. It has a good deal of books and other stuff beside it. It moves towards the kitchen, were a pile of dirty plates sit, untouched. Matt's unmade bed is now shown on the screen. Dirty clothes, old newspapers, unfinished snacks, all these things are lying around the floor of the messy trailer. Still, Matthew is just 'chilling' on his chair.

He continues to drink on his can of soda, until the music gets lower and he sqeezes the can until it's now just a pile of metallic junk. He throws it to the side.

JACK: Matthew boy, how many times have I told you? No littering on the trailer park!
MATT: Jack? Good to see you, pal. How was San Fierro?
JACK: It was ok. After all it isn't so far. Yesterday I heard a report of some terrorist attacks, so I came back.
MATT: Good, you were missed. Seems like we'll be avoiding San Fierro for a while.
JACK: Las Venturas too! Man you need a new TV.
Jack points at your old TV set. Matt turns, then looks back.
MATT: Nah, I don't even have time to watch TV anymore.
JACK: Oh really? What is it that keeps you so busy?
MATT: Well there's work to be done. I help out Jose now and then, and I do all these jobs now and then.
JACK: Hey man, how about we go do something together? We need to get back on our 'feel!'
MATT: What do you have in mind?
Matt crosses his arms. Jack twitches.
JACK: I heard the Ballas have been messing with the MOB.
MATT: No way! Nobody messes with them but us!
JACK: What are you waiting for big boy? Let's go!
MATT: Get the guys. We're going hunting.
Matt picks up the AK47 next to him. He stands up and now you are in control.

JACK: Get on the truck.

Get on the truck, now you need to get to the Ballas' turf. You have a bunch of people in old Sanchez' after you, they are part of your gang so don't hurt them or anything.

Once you have reached your destination, some Ballas are seen playing hards on the hood of a red Sabre.
JACK: Yo' Ballas!
BALLAS 1: What the f*ck do you trailer park boys want?
JACK: Your ass hanging by my wall!

The shootout will begin. You will now be commanded to kill all the Ballas. They are few, so it isn't really too hard.

MATT: Well that was fun.
JACK: Yeah it was! Man we need to do this way more frequently.
TRAILER PARK GUY 1: Guys if you don't mind, we'll get going. Dave here is pretty wounded.
JACK: Take him back. Matt, I need to go. Look for me if you are bored or need money or something. For now I managed to get this from the Ballas' bodies. Here's your share. Jose Luna needs some help done, go to his office and just hear him out.
MATT: Will do. Thanks Jack.

Reward:
$150

J on your map.
J L on your map.
Safehouse blip.
Parking space.

First time ever. What do you think? I'm not really completely happy with it but it seems kind of fitting. Ideas?

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (blitz. @ Apr 22 2011, 12:57)
Sorry for the double post, but I'm having a pretty hard time with the soundtrack. Any ideas?

I can give you classic rock and old jazz and blue songs.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (VC Over LC @ Apr 23 2011, 23:23)

Thanks. That would be greatly appreciated. I'd put you in the credits.

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (blitz. @ Apr 24 2011, 04:24)

Alright. I'll do it tomorrow morning because I am dead to the world.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (VC Over LC @ Apr 23 2011, 23:25)
QUOTE (blitz. @ Apr 24 2011, 04:24)

Alright. I'll do it tomorrow morning because I am dead to the world.

Thanks. I really appreciate it.
About the dead to the world part... I get ya bud.

Sam998
  • Sam998

Banned

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:30 AM

Wow this thread is great. It's all REALLY well thought out and the features are better than most threads I've seen. I love that you included the DM biggrin.gif .

Notoriety is good, it takes a lot of influence from AC, but seems like it could be implemented really well.

Awesome thread dude icon14.gif

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Sam998 @ Apr 23 2011, 23:30)
Wow this thread is great. It's all REALLY well thought out and the features are better than most threads I've seen. I love that you included the DM biggrin.gif .

Notoriety is good, it takes a lot of influence from AC, but seems like it could be implemented really well.

Awesome thread dude icon14.gif

Thanks. It really does mean a lot to me. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And of course I added the DM!

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:54 PM

A few ideas of a classic rock station name are LS Rock, The Los Santos Rock Experience or 104.3 Yesteryear's Rock. Just a few ideas.

Anyway, the soundtrack is the most important. The artists you will need are Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, The Kinks, Van Halen, The Beatles and Queen.

Now, using these artists, I will give you their best songs and blitz. you can pick which one you like.

Led Zeppelin {Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love or Good Times Bad Times}

The Doors {L.A. Woman, The WASP (Texas Radio and The Big Beat) or Break On Through (To The Otherside)}

Creedence Clearwater Revival {Lookin' Out My Back Door, Have You Ever Seen The Rain? or Bad Moon Rising}

Jimi Hendrix {Fire or All Along The Watchtower}

The Rolling Stones {Shattered, Brown Sugar or Paint it Black}

Janis Joplin {Me & Bobby McGee, Piece of My Heart or Down On Me}

The Kinks {You Really Got Me or Lola}

Van Halen {Jump, Running With the Devil or Hot for Teacher}

The Beatles {Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Twist and Shout or Revolution}

Queen {We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions or Bohemian Rhapsody}

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:01 PM

Thanks. I'll be using those as soon as I get the logos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users