[TimeCycIV] Tutorial

224 replies to this topic
PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 11:09)
Thanks. But what about the Timecyclemodifiers files? I see mod packs like VisualIV, or RealityIV include custom ones. Is there something they're using to edit it? There are settings for every interior and area, which is a lot.

Also, didn't Blaster_nl link a version of the Time Cycle Reloader for 1.0.7.0? I tried it out, but the link was dead.

EDIT: Yeah, this is it right here. But the link is dead. Does someone else happen to have it?

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Saturday, Jun 2 2012, 20:20)
QUOTE (EliteGhost @ Saturday, Jun 2 2012, 10:18)
Does anyone here know how use EditIv with the 1070 patch? I download the latest timecycle Reloader. But if I use the 1030 exe GTAIV crashes sad.gif . So I am wondering if there is another file I need from the 1030 patch besides the exe?

It's your lucky day, this works for 1070, same usage as 1030.

Right, forgot to add that. There is only one way to modify timecycle modifiers, manually. It is a bonkers amount of work. I don't understand the different areas so I haven't really modified them before - just reflections overall in timecyc modifiers. Use Notepad++ and I 'hear' it gets easier. As far as I know, you have to shut down and restart IV each time you make changes in modifiers.

Any type of modding on 1070 I gave up on over three years ago. Too many problems. Maybe things have changed. I dunno. monocle.gif icon14.gif

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

Alright, thanks.

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:28 AM Edited by T-ru, 28 June 2013 - 07:58 AM.

Packet you have mistakes:

Ambient 0 = colors of all horizontal surfaces (without the el. lights surfaces) and colors of the shadows, more multiplier = more brighter and sharper and reverse.
Ambient 1 = colors of all vertical objects multiplier is same as Ambient 0.
Direct color = the color of the sun light, the light amount on horizontal, vertical surfaces, sun flares on ground and shadows if multiplier is 0 = no shadows, no sun flares on the ground.

Cloud Low Color, Cloud Bottom Color = These two parametres has no visible effect but for sure doesn't control the clouds.

sun area:
size = doesn't have visible effect.
bright = amount of el. light coronas wink.gif , the size of them is in Other section 55 Light sprite size.
multiplier = amount of sun flares on the smooth surfaces.
Global multiplier = colour saturation of the western horizont wink.gif but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.

sky area:
Top color = Amount of the fog
Bottom color = color of the fog also the color of not so far objcets.
multiplier = brightness/dark of the sky and sky sources, also more multiplier more sky reflection on the water, ground ... on everything.

Water area:
color = color of the water.
Refl from water = colour saturation of eastern horizont and colour saturation of the far objects (buildings roads ... etc) but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.
transparent = transparent of the water.

I don't want to sound haughtily, but I know all parametres from editIV and this timecyc file is incredible.

raggazam
  • raggazam

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

Guys the editiv this date and all parameters are correct? because I am trying to establish good stars, but when I have sunnywindy 19:00 in an explosion of stars and I get many ..... I have it set to 0 and 0 when 7pm and 7am, where is my mistake?

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (raggazam @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 08:11)
Guys the editiv this date and all parameters are correct? because I am trying to establish good stars, but when I have sunnywindy 19:00 in an explosion of stars and I get many ..... I have it set to 0 and 0 when 7pm and 7am, where is my mistake?

Go in Other section 37 Stars contrast and set it to over 500, if you lower it you'll get more stars, some parametres are deDensity (if you lower them=more and reverse).
85 - 90% from editIV description is wrong.

raggazam
  • raggazam

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (T-ru @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 08:58)
QUOTE (raggazam @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 08:11)

Go in Other section 37 Stars contrast and set it to over 500, if you lower it you'll get more stars, some parametres are deDensity (if you lower them=more and reverse).
85 - 90% from editIV description is wrong.

thank you very much my friend, I will try.
Star contrast a 500? my problem is a 19:00 y 20:00 more stars sad.gif
you have much knowledge of timecyc, why not work with mistery to correct editiv? no similar tool?

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Thanks for responding back T-ru. Have you tried editing timecycle with ENB?

While I agree with some of your points, others are also wrong. I think "context" is to blame mostly. Let me explain:

d3d9.dll.
I believe this difference either has to do with the enbeffect.fx / iceshader.fx or the d3d9.dll from different versions or "custom" versions out there. The "FX" are also different between ENB/iCEnHancer/Stock IV.

Example:
T-Ru said: "Ambient 1 = colors of all vertical objects multiplier is same as Ambient 0."

In my set, this is incorrect. By simply using an outlandish color, I can see where the color is applied i.e.: Bright Red shows a diagonal application on vertical surfaces so approximately the top left of the building to the bottom right.

Also, whether d3d9 + enb is involved is also a big factor. I can recall conversations between DKT and Boris and others stating that when they mix a certain color, say cream-yellow, it comes out purple in ENB. In stock IV, it comes out as cream-yellow.

I will screenshot as time permits to illustrate and prove. wink.gif

Descriptions like this absolutely dumb found me. Where do you get this information T-ru? I mean, how many folks could or would correlate that setting without guidance?:
Global multiplier = colour saturation of the western horizon  but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.

smile.gif

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

Anyone can tell me how to adjust sun brightness,I.mean that sun itself not the corona,haze or something??
Another ques.
My timecycle is not reloading In-Game,In EditIV,changes are always seen after a restart just no reloading.....

My pc:
Hd4350
Core 2 duo
3gb RAM

Gta4 Patch:1040
EditIV latest version released on Gta4-mods.com and Packet-Its your lucky day,that is designed for patch1070!

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Cereal Guy @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 12:20)
Anyone can tell me how to adjust sun brightness,I.mean that sun itself not the corona,haze or something??
Another ques.
My timecycle is not reloading In-Game,In EditIV,changes are always seen after a restart just no reloading.....

My pc:
Hd4350
Core 2 duo
3gb RAM

Gta4 Patch:1040
EditIV latest version released on Gta4-mods.com and Packet-Its your lucky day,that is designed for patch1070!

Cool man when you get it working (reloading) and editing smoothely you should upload a package to MediaFire for editing on 1070. Like, the actual files you put in the directory to enable editing with editIV.

I don't hate 1070. It's just not as supported as 1030/1040/1004. If it was, across the board supported for car mods, ASI, Xlive, Timecycle Editing etc. I would use it. As it is, I don't want to deal with the bugs with 1070 + ENB + Modding. I think Boris is going to fix skylighting which is the biggest deal breaker with me.

Here's the files you need for editing Timecycle in 1040, including the 1030 GTA IV .exe. colgate.gif

user posted image
Timecycle Editing Package - Alice + 1030 + Timecyc Reloader ASI

By the way T-Ru, this is the "effect" I was talking about. The "Diagonal" application of the color. Whether you can't see the color from the blend between Ambient 0 and Ambient 1, some other light control or whatnot, that's the kind of "overall" affect I was talking about.

user posted image user posted image

You will see in this screenshot, the effect works as it supposed to. However, not as it was just down the street.
user posted image

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by T-ru, 29 June 2013 - 11:59 PM.

Packet - About ambient 1= Your last screen is what i meant, as you can see everything is in red because you have chosen red color, without the road (with direct color) and shadows (Ambient 0).
This overall effect is because the shadows (Ambient 0) and the sun light (direct color) influence each other.
If you disable direct color you'll see that all vertical things will be in red.

EDIT: I'm glad that you have this desire to mod the game smile.gif Soon I'll share and the other two sections.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (T-ru @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 16:56)
EDIT: I'm glad that you have this desire to mod the game smile.gif Soon I'll share and the other two sections.

Cool man. Honestly, with my time schedule most of my observations are very rushed. I agree at your observations and I see what you mean on all points. On all points you appear to be correct. You're definitely much more knowledgeable than I, and it's great to see someone back to participating on a regular basis. I look forward to all your insights and informations. icon14.gif

I realized a long time ago I couldn't have the look I wanted with timecycle editing, but I'm the type that needs to understand the subject fully before I start, otherwise it takes me much longer to achieve. I just haven't been able to find much pertinent information and yours is very valuable to me so thank you T-ru. cookie.gif

PS: I've been editing timecycle for months...5 minutes here, 20 minutes there...just never in depth like I am now.

-Packet

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Cereal Guy, 01 July 2013 - 05:03 PM.

@packet: When put that GTAIV_1030(renamed to gtaIV.exe)
It gives a error like xnetstartup or something after starting the game thru RGSC.
I will post the full error If I need to..... smile.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Cereal Guy @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 09:59)
@packet: When put that GTAIV_1030(renamed to gtaIV.exe)
It gives a error like xnetstartup or something after starting the game thru RGSC.
I will post the full error If I need to..... smile.gif

Do you have xliveless, scripthook.net, scripthook.asi, filelist.pak, files.txt put in there too? Far as I understand you can't edit or mod anything without those files. If you've patched your installation to 1040 the 1030 exe should work - patched to 1004 or higher I dunno. Never had the want to do that + edit.

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:25 AM Edited by Cereal Guy, 02 July 2013 - 03:49 PM.

Dont have xliveless,filelist.pak and files.txt.Will.put them....
I am worrying about the xliveless........I think its for patch1070 and I heard that if we have xliveless then we have to start the game from launchgtaIV.exe not from RGSC and cant load previous savegames.Is that true?
Btw,I have another doubt...
Are there two files of xlive:Xlive.dll and xliveless.dll and do I need both????

*EDIT-Got it working!!yessss!!now I can finally make my v2.0 enb thanks to you!

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

The more I play with timecyc, the more astonished I am by timecyc. It's like a mind-wharp lol. Happy I could help cereal guy.

A tip when dealing with "Sun Color" in the Unknowns area: lowering the overall integers used, lowers the intensity. Instead of RGB 1.0, 0.8, 0.34 using 0.7, 0.5, 0.13 lowers the overall intensity so that if the bloom is overbright, you can control the color and intensity in one go. Had to do that with my sunrises, sunsets as my bloom and brightnesses are boosted (I like it bright).

user posted image user posted image

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Cereal Guy, 04 July 2013 - 04:49 PM.

For Enb-We can create a stronger(not larger) bloom by creating balance between "Sun Contrast" and "Sun Glow Suppresion".

another tip-High Value like 8 or 9 of "Particle HDR" makes colour of water(where it ends or say meeting of the water and sky) more saturated or more blue.
On value "9.486" we get purplish-blue look.
*Edit-Small values of particle HDR like 0.3 or smthing makes horizon look same and whitish and large values such 9 or 10 makes horizon at where the sun rises to a dark colour(just slightly).

A ques.-Do anybody know to change the far end of the water which touches the azimuth to blue or any other colour coz' on my enb it looks pink that looks real sh*t.....

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Thanks Packet smile.gif

Ok here is a Atmosphere section from previous page and Visual effects section, later today I'll share and Other section smile.gif

Ambient 0 = colors of all horizontal surfaces (without the el. lights surfaces) and colors of the shadows, more multiplier = more brighter and sharper and reverse.
Direct color = the color of the sun light, the light amount on horizontal, vertical surfaces, sun flares on ground and shadows if multiplier is 0 = no shadows, no sun flares on the ground.

Cloud Low Color, Cloud Bottom Color = These two parametres has no visible effect but for sure doesn't control the clouds.

sun area:
bright = amount of el. light coronas wink.gif, the size of them is in Other section 55 Light sprite size.
Global multiplier = colour saturation of the western horizont wink.gif but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.

sky area:
multiplier = brightness/dark of the sky and sky sources, also more multiplier more sky reflection on the water, ground ... on everything.

Water area:
Refl from water = colour saturation of eastern horizont and colour saturation of the far objects (buildings roads ... etc) but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.

Visual effects section:

Post-effects area:
Desaturation - This's color saturation of all near objects but have a little influence on the sky horizont saturation.
Desaturation far - Color saturation of all far objects especially of the sky and have a little influence on the near colors.
Contrast and Contrast far - These two doesn't have visible results, maybe they have in combination with some other effects.
Gamma - Higher values makes everything darker especially the shadow areas and lower values makes everything brighter especially the fog and el. lights spaces.
Gamma far - Higher values improve sky brightness, water reflection, sky sources reflection, el. lights sources in the far, sun flares on smooth surfaces but also makes glare surfaces, invisible el. light coronas, invisible fog.
Mid Grey Value - Higher values makes everything brighter, all bright surfaces to bleed out their lights, in correct combination with Gamma far you can make fake bloom on bright/el. light surfaces.
Intensity Bloom - This's correct, everyone know what is bloom.
Temperature - This doesn't have visible result but I think that this have a little influence on the handling of the vehicles.
Exposure - This's for all bright/el. light surfaces and influnce on whole brightness/dark.
Particle HDR - This control saturation of the far distance buildings and have little influence of the eastern horizont color saturation but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.

Luminosity area:
Min - The minimum value of the luminosity spaces, higher values makes everything darker, lower values makes everything brighter and bright (el. lights, windows, sidewalks ...) spaces become glare.
Max - This should be the max. value of the luminosity, but doesn't have visible results.
Delay - Adaptation time of the camera to bright surfaces, example: when the camera is on shadow space then very fast is on bright space.

Misc area:
Far clip - Horizont view, also have little influence of the fog distance.
Fog start - Correct.
Sprite size - Color saturation of the western horizont but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.
BP Threshold - This doesn't have visible effect but I think that have influence of the dark spaces during nighttime.
Ambient occlusion scaller - Color saturation of the south and north horizonts also influence of the western horizont but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.
Global Reflection - Correct, reflection value of everything, especially of the objects and light windows.

Aditional Sky Options area: RGB of the sky and horizont (but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200), also the color of the sky reflection on the ground especially on smooth surfaces - cars, windows, water, sidewalks ...

Depth FX area - Control the interaction between the sun light and bloom effect, also prevent the glare surfaces, if this's enabled, effects like
Gamma far, Mid grey value, exposure and Luminosity will not work so good.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Reviewing T-ru icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif
Hey, have you linked / uploaded your P-unk (i think that's the name of the EditIV / TimecycIV file that has the unknown names in it? I have a few definitions that Legacyy passed on, which is very helpful. Wondering if it is the same as your definitions...

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, 11 July 2013 - 09:34 PM.

More Definitions for Unknowns and Different Areas of TimecycIV and EditIV [File]

EDIT: 7-11-2013
T-ru, any insight into this problem? I just can't seem to find a fix. turn.gif
Lite Sprite / Bloom / Lights / Curve / Multiplier Issue?

PS: IceLaGlace had different definitions for his unk_P file! wink.gif confused.gif colgate.gif

Cheers

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 00:36)
More Definitions for Unknowns and Different Areas of TimecycIV and EditIV [File]

EDIT: 7-11-2013
T-ru, any insight into this problem? I just can't seem to find a fix. turn.gif
Lite Sprite / Bloom / Lights / Curve / Multiplier Issue?

PS: IceLaGlace had different definitions for his unk_P file! wink.gif confused.gif colgate.gif

Cheers

Sorry for my delay Packet.
About this problem on the pic: Try to increase multiplier of the sky from atpmosphere section (sky lighting is weak and coronas have preponderance), also 55 Light sprite size from other section should be 1.000 during sunny weathers.

Now it's time for Other section, i want to mention that this section is "almost"about the sky:

1,2,3. Red Green Blue Saturate Top Clouds - Colors and brightness of the fluffy clouds.
4. - It's unknown to me, doesn't have visible results.
5.Azimuth Height - The height of horizont, lower values more height and reverse.
6.Brightness Sky - The brightness of the horizont if this is lower than 100/200 Azimuth Height will not work and the horizont colors too.
7,8. - Unknown to me, doesn't have visible results.
9,10,11.Red Green Blue Saturate Bottom Clouds - Colors of the all dark clouds, higher values make them brighter and increase the reflection of them on the ground, also these values seems like influence of all clouds without the colors.
12,13.Dark top and bottom clouds - Correct.
14.Cloud Brightness - The brightness of Dark top and bottom clouds and of some other clouds.
15,16. Cloud Adjust 1,2 - The presence of some clouds, almost invisible result.
17.Cloud Density - The density of some fluffy clouds, almost invisible result.
18. DeAlpha Noise Top Clouds - I call this the blur of the dark clouds, lower values make blurred dark clouds.
19. DeAlpha Noise Bottom Clouds - This control the transparent fluffy clouds, it's very useful during nights because you can make milky way effect.
20.Cloud cover variable - The presence of some fluffy clouds and the variable of them (on this minute there is a cloud, on the next he's gone).
21. - It's unknown to me.
22.DeDensity clouds - This control the height of the clouds, 0 value will put them on the horizont.
23.DeDensity clouds 2 - The presence of the fluffy clouds, higher values less clouds and reverse.
24.Cloud cover variable - The variable of the fluffy clouds.
25.Brightness top sky - The brightness of almost all couds also the presence of almost all clouds.
26.Cloud cover adjust - Higher values make fluffy clouds more patchy and lower values can make all fluffy clouds like one.
27,28,29.Top Cloud R,G,B - Brightness and reflection on the ground of the fluffy clouds but I'm not sure about the colors.
30.- It's unknown to me.
31,32,33,- R,G,B of the sun and the halo around the sun, higher values = brighter, but not reflection
34.- Brightness of some clouds around the sun almost invisible results.
35. Cloud speed - The clouds in GTA IV doesn't move in some direction, this's the speed of the variable magnitude.
36.Star intensity - Higher values make the stars more vivid.
37.Star contrast - The presence of the stars, higher values less stars and reverse.
38. - Some values of the moon.
39,40,41. RGB of the moon, higher values = brighter.
42.- The halo of the moon.
43,44,45. - Some values of the moon, unknown to me.
46. Sun contrast - Higher value make the sun more visible and make stronger reflection of the sun on the ground and on the water.
47. Reverse value of the sun visibility.
48,49,50,51,52. - It's unknown to me.
53.Water reflection - The sky and el. coronas reflection on the water.
54. Glow lights size - Higher value make the flame and the sparks more bright, lower values make them invisible.
55.Light sprite size - The size of the el. lights coronas.
56.Brightness sky - Higher values make the sky and all sky sources more bright, increse the reflection of the horizont on the smooth surfaces (cars, water ...), make the far ditsance objects (skyscrapers) darker, lower values make the sky like in a horror movie.
57.Dark shadows - This control the shadow parts of the buildings, under bridges ... etc, higher values make the top of the buildings darker.
58.Secular peds - The reflection on the peds.
58. Far sprite size - This work only at 11PM and 12 PM, the visibility of the fake el. coronas in the far distance.
59. - The size and brightness of the fake el. coronas in the far distance.
60. - Higher values make peds darker.

And here is a Atmosphere and Visualeffects sections:

sun area:
bright = amount of el. light coronas wink.gif, the size of them is in Other section 55 Light sprite size.

sky area:

Water area:

Visual effects section:

Post-effects area:
Desaturation - This's color saturation of all near objects but have a little influence on the sky horizont saturation.
Desaturation far - Color saturation of all far objects especially of the sky and have a little influence on the near colors.
Contrast and Contrast far - These two doesn't have visible results, maybe they have in combination with some other effects.
Gamma - Higher values makes everything darker especially the shadow areas and lower values makes everything brighter especially the fog and el. lights spaces.
Gamma far - Higher values improve sky brightness, water reflection, sky sources reflection, el. lights sources in the far, sun flares on smooth surfaces but also makes glare surfaces, invisible el. light coronas, invisible fog.
Mid Grey Value - Higher values makes everything brighter, all bright surfaces to bleed out their lights, in correct combination with Gamma far you can make fake bloom on bright/el. light surfaces.
Intensity Bloom - This's correct, everyone know what is bloom.
Temperature - This doesn't have visible result but I think that this have a little influence on the handling of the vehicles.
Exposure - This's for all bright/el. light surfaces and influnce on whole brightness/dark.
Particle HDR - This control saturation of the far distance buildings and have little influence of the eastern horizont color saturation but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.

Luminosity area:
Min - The minimum value of the luminosity spaces, higher values makes everything darker, lower values makes everything brighter and bright (el. lights, windows, sidewalks ...) spaces become glare.
Max - This should be the max. value of the luminosity, but doesn't have visible results.
Delay - Adaptation time of the camera to bright surfaces, example: when the camera is on shadow space then very fast is on bright space.

Misc area:
Far clip - Horizont view, also have little influence of the fog distance.
Fog start - Correct.
Sprite size - Color saturation of the western horizont but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.
BP Threshold - This doesn't have visible effect but I think that have influence of the dark spaces during nighttime.
Ambient occlusion scaller - Color saturation of the south and north horizonts also influence of the western horizont but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200.
Global Reflection - Correct, reflection value of everything, especially of the objects and light windows.

Aditional Sky Options area: RGB of the sky and horizont (but 6 Brightness sky from other section must be over 150-200), also the color of the sky reflection on the ground especially on smooth surfaces - cars, windows, water, sidewalks ...

Depth FX area - Control the interaction between the sun light and bloom effect, also prevent the glare surfaces, if this's enabled, effects like
Gamma far, Mid grey value, exposure and Luminosity will not work so good.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (T-ru @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:23)
Sorry for my delay Packet.
About this problem on the pic: Try to increase multiplier of the sky from atpmosphere section (sky lighting is weak and coronas have preponderance), also 55 Light sprite size from other section should be 1.000 during sunny weathers.

For the record this issue appears to mostly be caused by Lights in the INI. Although, I found after changing much of the integers including multiply and pre-multiply in the iceshader.fx / enbeffect.fx that in the INI i have to take the numbers much farther from what most explain as "out of spec."

Lights had to be increased to 1+ in intensity, which color power had to go 2+ while light curve had to be changed to above 1.5. This means that the multiply for the different color and lighting codes inside the .FX file were lowered to extreme levels prior.

This kind of information becomes invaluable for people using "base sets" which include original ENB installations to understand that the changes made in enbeffect / iceshader influence many other areas of the graphics.

I proceeded this way because that was my "style" of tweaking and having low multipliers was what achieve close to what I wanted i.e.:

CODE
color.xyz=max(color.xyz, 0.0001)

-Packet

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Unknown 21-Cloud shrink
Higher values makes every cloud shrinked and Negative values makes every cloud fluffy,good for making good cloudy weather
In enb,this is very helpful wink.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

Question: Why do some folks say: Bloom should be blue?

I don't agree, and my bloom has always been "pumpkin" or "yellowish." wink.gif dontgetit.gif

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 21:15)
Question: Why do some folks say: Bloom should be blue?

I don't agree, and my bloom has always been "pumpkin" or "yellowish." wink.gif dontgetit.gif

Bloom should be with the same colour as the source. Idon't want to be a smartass but I think you know what's bloom - this's the space between the light source and the dark object (between sky and wall; sun and tree; el. lapm and wall).

The reflected light from the smooth surfaces this's also bloom but if it's more then this's lens flare.

Cereal Guy - Nice smile.gif

Cereal Guy
  • Cereal Guy

14 year old KID

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Just figured out that Intensity Bloom works in ENB.
It Controls Cars Rear Light Corona or Bloom(or whatever we can say) Intensity.But use high values like 20,25,50,40 etc etc etc.

legacyy
  • legacyy

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Updated the Unk_P, including some moon parameters vom T-RU (really great explanations from you btw monocle.gif icon14.gif )

http://pastebin.com/7dfHHjFM

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

Aweome Legacyy cool.gif Got it in mine now

Hungo55
  • Hungo55

GTA V Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Puritan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Does anyone know how to make the rain darker, or at least not pickup so much light? My raindrops in many weathers are too bright. cool.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users