When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
San Andreas Graphic Problem
Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:35 AM
And now, there's no lag, but everything is screwed, first there's a tree, then there isn't, bush there, bush not there, etc. simultaneously.
And the colour is screwed as well.
My laptop should be able to run the game perfectly, so says canyourunit.com
I have Windows 7, with research, it works perfectly for anyone else with Windows 7.
I've put all the settings on high, and on low, and on normal. NOTHING works. Currently I'm trying to re-install the game.
Can anyone please help me with this problem?
I've been at 2 full days trying to fix everything with the game.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:47 AM
Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:09 AM
EDIT: The disappearing problem is STILL there. Goddamnit >_<
Edited by AkLeMo, 17 April 2011 - 05:12 AM.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:13 AM
First modding problems don't belong here.
Remove all mods and play game. If the game plays then you don't have a problem.
Install mods one at a time playing the game to be sure it still works before installing the next.
When the game fails Don't use that mod or Go to the Modding forums for help.
Modding questions belong in THE MODDING FORUMS! Where You click on the underlined words. that’s where You can find Players who ARE Modders, they can really give You some help!
If you have changed OS or Screen settings, If your system upgraded anything (drivers, etc) Delete the GTA_SA.set File.
Are you playing the game in
W98 (or XP) compatibility mode,
with Administrative Privileges?
And... before people here begin investing a lot of time trying to fix a possible NO-FIX situation:
How are you playing:
1. With the Original DVD in the Drive?
2. OR are you Using a 'backup' disc?
3. Are you Using a No-CD crack?
4. OR a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive, or SteamPower.com
5. If none of the above, then what is the origin of your game? (Please be specific.)
|QUOTE (WHEN POSTING A PROBLEM:)|
| be sure to include the following information about your computer: |
• Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have XP or Vista, and which Service Pack you have)
• Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
• RAM (random access memory)
• If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help to identify the problem.
If responding to this post, PLEASE don’t use ‘Quote’, do use either Reply or Fast-Reply buttons at bottom of page.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:24 AM
It's not a mod problem any more.
Sorry about the Image.
Original DVD Copy of the Game
Intel® Core i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
2.5 GHz Performance Rated at: 4.5 GHz
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370
CyberLink WebCam Virtual Driver
NYBYHAB VST2BC92ZG1E SCSI CdRom Device
Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:59 AM
|QUOTE ([MM]Grove4life(New account) @ Apr 17 2011, 12:12)|
|try delete gta_sa.set file?|
This. The set file is located in the User Files folder.
Also, while selecting the resolution make it's 32-bit colour. For example, if the resolution is 800x600x32, the 32 stands for colour.
Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:34 PM
Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:54 AM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:00 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users