Creepypasta!

27 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

I could do with some creepypasta tonight. And I think Encyclopaedia Dramatica is down so has ayone here got a bit of internet horror stories to share?

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 16 2011, 18:03)
so has ayone here got a bit of internet horror stories to share?

This is the last time I talk about this song.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

Made up horror stories or real ones?

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

Rest your trigger on my finger

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

This is one of my all time favorites:

Red Eye, Overnight.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:31 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 16 April 2011 - 10:33 PM.

QUOTE (sonnyBlack @ Apr 16 2011, 22:25)

Red Eye, Overnight.

EDIT: nevermind, a good one that.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:35 PM

No it's just a story. If you want I can edit my post and paste it, I just didn't want to fill the page up with text, especially if other people would paste the stories directly into their posts too. Lots of scrolling and such.

Edit:

Glad you liked it. icon14.gif

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 16 2011, 17:03)
And I think Encyclopaedia Dramatica is down

Nope, sold to new owners who want a more casual approach to the site to attract more viewers.

Moth
  • Moth

When life gives you lemons, nuke the planet.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:05 PM Edited by The General., 16 April 2011 - 11:11 PM.

QUOTE (Pat @ Apr 16 2011, 18:36)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 16 2011, 17:03)
And I think Encyclopaedia Dramatica is down

Nope, sold to new owners who want a more casual approach to the site to attract more viewers.

And they lost the entire point of it. The entire point was writing what ever the f*ck you want, and internet memes.

Creepypaste
user posted image

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

when I'm in my house on my own until Wednesday and it's just after midnight, the decision is clear, read every single one of these f*cking stories. It's the only choice.

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:57 AM

A classic:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out
wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the
vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?"
U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded".
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Weirdo. @ Apr 17 2011, 01:57)
A classic:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out
wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the
vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?"
U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded".
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

her mother?

matajuegos
  • matajuegos

2 Years in the forums!!! I MISS YOU ZEE

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:12 AM

look this page http://creepypasta.w...reepypasta_Wiki

AlfieWilRus
  • AlfieWilRus

I don't know what this is

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:30 AM

There was a thread on /b/ about this couple hours back. There was some scary sh*t.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (sonnyBlack @ Apr 16 2011, 22:25)

Red Eye, Overnight.

Holy f*cking sh*t. I've heard one or two versions of that. Always gets me man.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

"Squidward's Suicide" - the only one I really enjoyed for some reason. I tend to enjoy those based on TV shows, particularly cartoons because I never really watch them the same, even though they aren't real. Another one I like to read variations of now and again is "Dead Bart". It seems there's rules and guidelines you can follow to make a successful cartoon creepypasta:

1. Stress that details are hard to find. This makes it tricky for others to research what you babble on about, and adds a certain mystery.
2. Make characters look older and/or more realistic, particularly the eyes. People hate weird eyes in cartoons, puts them on edge.
3. Still frame images of dead people.
4. Bad audio quality, or voices out of sync. Bonus points for voices that were added in post production.
5. Make your characters sob, especially in a violent and harsh fashion. Again, makes people feel uneasy.
6. In keeping with appearance, make them look older and more tired. Bags around the eyes help.
7. Still images at the end of an episode, such as a full minute just focused on a house or someone's face.
8. Write it from the point of view of someone going for a job at the company that makes the episodes, and for some reason only you and a select few saw it.
9. Fake some footage and upload it to YouTube. This is for more dedicated advanced pathetic attempts.
10. Keep it real enough so some actually believe you.

Jackal.
  • Jackal.

Don't you f*cking look at me!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:09 AM

user posted image

Crying yet?

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:11 AM

What was the one which was about some pirates or stuff, and had a skeleton who's mouth wouldn't open but it would chew it's jaws back and forth? That was awesome.

junkie2115
  • junkie2115

Age Of Empires

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:32 AM Edited by junkie2115, 21 April 2011 - 02:34 AM.

QUOTE (Craig @ Apr 20 2011, 02:53)
"Squidward's Suicide" - the only one I really enjoyed for some reason. I tend to enjoy those based on TV shows, particularly cartoons because I never really watch them the same, even though they aren't real. Another one I like to read variations of now and again is "Dead Bart".

Those were amazing! icon14.gif

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (AreXi @ Apr 20 2011, 21:11)
What was the one which was about some pirates or stuff, and had a skeleton who's mouth wouldn't open but it would chew it's jaws back and forth? That was awesome.

I believe you're referring to Candle Cove. Interesting at first, but the "it never existed" twist at the end ruins it in my opinion. The best ones are the ones that are subtle enough to almost be believable.

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (Pat @ Apr 21 2011, 04:53)
QUOTE (AreXi @ Apr 20 2011, 21:11)

I believe you're referring to Candle Cove. Interesting at first, but the "it never existed" twist at the end ruins it in my opinion. The best ones are the ones that are subtle enough to almost be believable.

Yes! Thank you, I had the name on the tip of my tongue tounge.gif .

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

My family owns a business in Santa Cruz down on the boardwalk. We used to sell crap novelties and tourism stuff, we made a ton of business doing so. We would sell $400-$500 worth of stuff every week, no matter the condition. But there was this odd little chest in the back that looked older than earth itself, and my parents said to never look in it.
One day, a family came in with a little (3-5?) year old. My mom goes ga over little kids, so she quickly greeted them and their little child. I don't remember what exactly they bought, but this: their child was missing. We looked everywhere, but with no child. I as with everyone else, was nervous. Nonetheless, we had to shut down our shop for 2 days for an investigation and everything. The cops found no child.
A couple days later my mom was talking with my dad saying things like "I'm glad they didn't find the chest"...
I couldn't help myself; I had my friends come with me to open the chest; I was scared. 3 feet away from the box, my friends and I were scared sh*tless and we inched closer to the box. We decided not to open the box as we swore we heard crying nearby.
Just 2 months ago I decided to relive my memories and drive back to the shop. I asked the owner about the chest, but he looked confused and said there was no chest. He insisted I go show him where it was and to my surprise the door to where it was was plastered in. I offered the owner $100 to kick in the plastered door and he said by all means.
I kicked it in and there it was. As I walked closer I remembered that frightful night where we all heard screams and sh*t our pants. I walked closer and dusted it.
The owner said that I could keep the chest, since it was my families, after all.
I tried picking it up, but it wouldnt budge. I decided to ignore the family urban legend of not to open the chest and leave it alone
I opened it
I still have nightmares of the little bloody kid crawling up those stairs from under the chest, from the darkness
My first one, I know it has flaws tho
Edit: oooOooOoO

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:03 AM

Your family owns the shop. But then they don't, and it's some random shop owner? Kids living underground without food and not getting older?

Nah.

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (makeshyft @ Apr 21 2011, 04:03)
Your family owns the shop. But then they don't, and it's some random shop owner? Kids living underground without food and not getting older?

Nah.

Yeah I kno it's sh*tty
(it's also a joke that most creepypastas are crappy)

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:48 AM

Ok just read Squidward's Suicide and wow. Tomorrow I'll re-read it and watch the videos it has with the sound on. lol

That was pretty creepy though, I'll never be able to look at that cartoon the same way again. user posted image

Here's another one of my favorites, a little short but leaves you thinking:

The Portraits

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

I can't imagine anyone older than 11 writes and reads these things. This is pure playground stuff: "I got Pokemon Brown Version but the game didn't work and screen was black. I haven't been able to take a sh*t since then what's weirder is that I constantly dream about sh*tting with a Pikablu, I wake up at night crying about it."

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (boxmonster @ Apr 21 2011, 11:42)
I can't imagine anyone older than 11 writes and reads these things. This is pure playground stuff: "I got Pokemon Brown Version but the game didn't work and screen was black. I haven't been able to take a sh*t since then what's weirder is that I constantly dream about sh*tting with a Pikablu, I wake up at night crying about it."

The Pokemon stories and handheld game ones are pretty poor but I think a few of these are actually quite well done.

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (boxmonster @ Apr 21 2011, 11:42)

I almost cried when I found out that pikablu was just marill
I was like 10

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:55 PM

One day a guy named Bill Gates Invited a program called "MS Paint" He dew a portret of hime self and then killed himself. Its was disturbing. Sence then MS Paint has not ben able to make good pictures.

really scary that one, I advise you NOT to read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users