IV Released
2,793 replies to this topic
jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:25 AM

ok so Dre says it works in '13 but '13 is not available anymore for students . hope we aren't screwed there :dozing:

jin007
  • jin007

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:19 AM

2n8vcz5.jpgvevgnt.jpgscgmc1.jpgatxd2h.jpg2gwztpl.jpgn532wy.jpgin my computer the terrain blend show that,but, the others is not ,just have a look, why my 3ds max do not ?how can I do ? anyone can help me? thanks. :lol: 14nka3a.jpg

3Doomer
  • 3Doomer

GIMS developer

• Members
  • None
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

3D MAX renderer can't display blend. It's only possible in viewports, and only when shader preview function's active in the GIMS material editor, and in blend painting mode.

===

I've decided to discontinue old GIMS IV support since I haven't got enough time and not interested in GTA IV modding anymore.

It's time to move on to the next GTA and other awesome projects like new GIMS Evo and that kind of stuff.

I'm releasing GIMS IV sources to public domain for anyone who wants to learn or do mods for GTA IV.

You can download them at GTAGarage.com, or >HERE<.

Good luck everyone!

• Gforce and Deadly Target like this

jin007
  • jin007

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:59 AM

thanks man. have a good luck, :evilgrin: ,I think you should make games which like GTA, haha ,

3D MAX renderer can't display blend. It's only possible in viewports, and only when shader preview function's active in the GIMS material editor, and in blend painting mode.

===

I've decided to discontinue old GIMS IV support since I haven't got enough time and not interested in GTA IV modding anymore.

It's time to move on to the next GTA and other awesome projects like new GIMS Evo and that kind of stuff.

I'm releasing GIMS IV sources to public domain for anyone who wants to learn or do mods for GTA IV.

You can download them at GTAGarage.com, or >HERE<.

Good luck everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users