Photo

[LCR] The Liberty City Rollers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
The Liberty City Rollers
  • The Liberty City Rollers

The Liberty City Rollers.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:16 PM Edited by The Liberty City Rollers, 16 April 2011 - 11:06 AM.

user posted image

The Liberty City Rollers [ L C R ] XBOX 360, PS3, PCIV:MPNGFxIMaGiN3#lcrLiberty City Rollers Forum

Liberty City Rollers

The Liberty City Rollers are a group of individuals who didn't earn anything from life, they are poorly educated, they didn't succeed well in life, and they don't have fancy cars and fancy clothes.. well not legally anyway. The Gang was first seen around the Bohan area of Liberty City, Bohan being a poor neighbourhood, being known for it's drug dealers, gang violence and other illegal activities, it was a good starting-up place for a Gang wanting to make it big in the long-run. "Mad Nate" is the founder of The Rollers, Nate is known for his mad actions in his daily life, these actions range from random-shootings to vandalising, but he is known for his great leadership skills and even his fighting/shooting skills. The Rollers most usually do drug deals, street-races and are known for multiple gang wars in Liberty City, which reasons can range from wanting to get more money to wanting to take territory, one things for sure.. it scares away the citizens of Liberty City.
After a giant police raid, most of the members of the gang were jailed or killed, the ones jailed being sentenced to life, the survivors mostly turned witness, meaning they were either killed or put into a witness protection plan. The Gang is thought to be rising again though, due to the amount of violence rising in Bohan.. Once again.

user posted image

What you will need:
  • A copy of GTA IV for XBOX 360 or PS3 .
  • An XBOX Live GOLD Membership or a PSN account.
  • A decent internet connection.

What you will need to do/What will happen:
  • Complete the application form given later in the post, and send it to forum user : The Liberty City Rollers and wait for a reply.
  • If accepted, add the leader for XBOX 360 on XBOX Live or add the leader for PS3 on PSN .
  • When accepted as a friend, you will be requested to play 3 GTA IV Multiplayer Game Modes, these will be : 1). Mafiya Work , 2). Race , 3). Deal Breaker.
  • After playing all 3 Game Modes, the Gang Leader will summarise your results, and if they meet the standards needed to join the gang, you will recieve a message via XBOX Live / PSN verifying this.
  • You are now a member of Liberty City Rollers , you should now play Multiplayer Games with the Gang, and try to attend all events hosted by the Gang.

The Application Form (What it will look like and CODE).
What is your First Name in real life? (Optional) : ANSWER HERE.
What is your Age in real life? (Optional) : ANSWER HERE.
What is your Time Zone? : ANSWER HERE.
What Console(s) do you play on? : ANSWER HERE.
What is your XBOX Live Gamertag / PSN ID? : ANSWER HERE.
How often do you play GTA IV a week? : ANSWER HERE.
Have you got any previous Gang Experience? (If yes, state which Gangs) : ANSWER HERE.
What can you offer to The Liberty City Rollers ? : ANSWER HERE.
Have you got any skills? (If yes, state what skills) : ANSWER HERE.
Is there anything else you would like to add to the Application Form? (If yes, state what) : ANSWER HERE.

CODE
[FONT=Courier]What is your First Name in real life? (Optional) : ANSWER HERE.
What is your Age in real life? (Optional) : ANSWER HERE.
What is your Time Zone? : ANSWER HERE.
What Console(s) do you play on? : ANSWER HERE.
What is your [COLOR=orange]XBOX Live[/COLOR] Gamertag / [COLOR=blue]PSN[/COLOR] ID? : ANSWER HERE.
How often do you play GTA IV a week? : ANSWER HERE.
Have you got any previous Gang Experience? (If yes, state which Gangs) : ANSWER HERE.
What can you offer to [COLOR=green]The Liberty[/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]City[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Rollers[/COLOR]? : ANSWER HERE.
Have you got any skills? (If yes, state what skills) : ANSWER HERE.
Is there anything else you would like to add to the Application Form? (If yes, state what) : ANSWER HERE.[/FONT]

user posted image

There are several rules within the Gang which you will need to follow to stay a member of The LCR, the rules are simple, therefore are expected to be followed at all times.
1). Keep Private Things.. Private.

Every now and then, there will be PM's sent out to Members only, these PM's are sent via the Personal Messaging system due to the fact they are private, and for Gang Members eyes only, anyone caught posting Private content in public will be removed from the Gang, and won't be able to re-join.
2). Respect other members.

Respect is the key in everything you do in life, so why not make it a key in the GTA IV Gangs? Just because it's over the internet and you don't know the people you are conversing with doesn't mean you have a right to disrespect them. Any member caught disrespecting other members will be warned, on their third warning they will be removed from the Gang, and won't be able to re-join.
3). Don't Hack/Mod when in Gang Events.

Nobody likes to be against a Hacker or a Modder when they're having a legit game against each other, so we should all stick to not Hacking/Modding when in a event. In the LCR if you are found to be hacking/modding in a Gang event, such as a Gang war, you will be removed from the gang and won't be able to re-join.
4). Don't Moan/Whine/Myther about things that don't need to be Moaned/Whined/Mythered at.

Nobody likes people who Moan because they lose, or because they aren't as good as who they're up against, nobody likes someone who whines about something going wrong, and nobody likes someone who constantly mythers (asks/harasses) about things such as promotions etc. If you are caught doing any of these, you will be warned once, after 5 warnings you will be removed from the gang and won't be able to rejoin for 2 weeks.
5). No duplicate accounts.

Duplicate accounts, this only counts if you make duplicate accounts so you can join different gangs on different accounts. If you are found to have duplicate accounts, which are in different gangs (Only one account can be in Liberty City Rollers) then you will be removed and won't be able to re-join the Gang.

user posted image

Boss.

The Boss is the leader of the gang, he will lead all other positions in the Gang, host main events for the gang, and be the one who will recruit members into the gang when recruitment is open. The Gang Leader doesn't do as much "public" (free roam) action as the other Gang Members, and will do more "private" (game modes) action with other Gang members. The Boss will usually host the Mafiya Work Game Mode more than any other mode.
Road Sergeant.

The Road Sergeant is the one who will look over all the actions of the lower members of the Gang, the RS will most usually participate in most Main Gang Events and will usually hold various games with other gang members throughout the time when there are no main events available. The Road Sergeant will usually host the Race Game Modes more than any other mode.
Sergeant at Arms.

The Sergeant at Arms is the member whom is the best at using firearms in the Gang, they will most usually be the main shooters in main Gang events such as Gang wars and fights. The SA will participate in as many main events as he possibly can, participating in game modes when waiting for a main event to come up, they will also usually be the ones who are sent to make hits etc. The Sergeant at Arms will usually host the Deathmatch Game Modes more than any other mode.
Sergeant at Narcotics.

The Sergeant at Narcotics is the one who will be in charge of all narcotic (drugs) events in the Gang, the SN will participate in as many main events as possible, and also participating in normal events whilst waiting, these will be with other members of the gang. The Sergeant at Narcotics will usually be the one to host the Deal Breaker Game Modes more than any other mode.
Captain.

The Captain is the person who will look after all the people who are new with the gang, the Captain will most usually help the new members out, by playing several games with them before sending them off to the higher members to play their speciality modes. The Captain will usually host a variety (usually all) game modes when possible.
Member.

The Member is someone who has been accepted into the gang after going through the joining stages, the member will go on various game modes with the other members of the gang, and will participate in some (not all) main events, they will be asked only if needed, otherwise they will be left to play normal game modes with other members who have not been picked for the main event.
Associate.

An Associate is someone who is in the joining stages of the gang, these will be the people who are awaiting to play the 3 game modes which are needed to play to become a full-member of the LCR. The Associate won't participate in any main events and no normal gang events. The Associate will only participate in the 3 game modes in the joining stages until accepted as a member.

user posted image

XBOX 360 Members.

Boss -
Forum Username - N/A (Contact The Liberty City Rollers until leader creates forum account).
XBOX Live Gamertag - nathanfitzi
Road Sergeant(s) -
Sergeant(s) at Arms -
Sergeant(s) at Narcotics -
Captain(s) -
Member(s) -
Associate(s) -

PS3 Members.

Boss -
Road Sergeant(s) -
Sergeant(s) at Arms -
Captain(s) -
Member(s) -
Associate(s) -

PC Members.

Boss -
Road Sergeant(s) -
Sergeant(s) at Arms -
Captain(s) -
Member(s) -
Associate(s) -

user posted image

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Great start man. Good luck icon14.gif

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:46 PM Edited by The Liberty City Rollers, 14 April 2011 - 10:54 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/ndrkfm.png[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Eb9jp.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sY5z5.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h6HQL.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qntqb.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5fEi2.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rw0jL.png[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VVUmQ.png[/IMG]

Thanks to Narcis_speed6 Art.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

Nice sh*t smile.gif I prefer this layout to the Reapers one good luck it would be nice to get another active gang on the forums in these baren times smile.gif

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Apr 14 2011, 19:22)
Nice sh*t smile.gif I prefer this layout to the Reapers one good luck it would be nice to get another active gang on the forums in these baren times smile.gif

Once again, Thank-You.

Let's hope some people send in their applications over the next 3 days, then maybe I can get the Gang more active.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

Go Into the "looking for a gang" topic and look around, if you see anyone you would like to recruit; send them a PM asking If they would like to join icon14.gif

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Apr 14 2011, 19:32)
Go Into the "looking for a gang" topic and look around, if you see anyone you would like to recruit; send them a PM asking If they would like to join icon14.gif

Ahh, I didn't notice that topic, Thank-You for pointing it out to me, that's a big help.

Thanks again, Buddy smile.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

No problem. Glad I could help smile.gif

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:02 PM Edited by The Liberty City Rollers, 15 April 2011 - 09:37 PM.

TOPIC EDITED.

Topic has been edited, the following changes were made :
  • Logo was put on the top of the First Post.
  • Sub-Headings added to each section.
  • Art taken out of first post, put into 3rd post along (Didn't have enough room).
  • New art added into the Art section.
  • Added table from "Current Gangs" topic below Gang logo.

NGFxIMaGiN3
  • NGFxIMaGiN3

Nate duh' soldier.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:17 PM

NOTE: Don't forget to send in your Applications! They can give you a better chance of joining quicker. Send them to Forums Account : The Liberty City Rollers

Thank-You! icon14.gif

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

The Gang MAY be expanding onto the PC aswell as the 360 and PS3.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:19 PM

Nice start... you forgot to mention I made the avatars though. xD

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:37 PM Edited by The Liberty City Rollers, 16 April 2011 - 07:50 AM.

TOPIC EDITED. 15/4/11.

• Events Updated.
  • PC has been added to the Consoles list.
  • PC members list added to Members.
  • PC ranks changed.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:40 PM

Good luck, looking to play you guys soon.

NGFxIMaGiN3
  • NGFxIMaGiN3

Nate duh' soldier.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Murk Family Mafia Don @ Apr 15 2011, 21:40)

Looking forward to it buddy, we just need a few members. icon14.gif
Probably see more "Looking for a Gang?" posts over the next week.

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (NGFxIMaGiN3 @ Apr 15 2011, 21:41)

Try to join some open free mode and scoop out some good shooters. Then attempt to recruit em.

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Murk Family Mafia Don @ Apr 15 2011, 21:43)
QUOTE (NGFxIMaGiN3 @ Apr 15 2011, 21:41)

Try to join some open free mode and scoop out some good shooters. Then attempt to recruit em.

Good idea! icon14.gif

Derek 1873
  • Derek 1873

17/09/13

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:49 PM Edited by Derek 1873, 16 April 2011 - 01:30 AM.

Got accepted into The Dominican Mob, sorry.

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:05 AM

I don't feel that I have what it takes to be a Gang leader, so I'm passing the Leader rights for XBOX 360 to nathanfitzi , PS3 & PC still have no leaders, please PM ME if you're interested in a spot, I'll pass it on to nathanfitzi (His PC's down, he can't get on the forums).

Sorry for any inconveniences.

The Liberty City Rollers

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

TOPIC EDITED. 16/4/11.

• XBOX 360 Members updated (Leader).
  • PC Members updated (Taken out of members list).
  • Events updated (Deleted).

saifkazi
  • saifkazi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:23 AM

What is your First Name in real life? (Optional) : saifkazi.
What is your Age in real life? (Optional) : 16.
What is your Time Zone? : India.
What Console(s) do you play on? : PC.
What is your XBOX Live Gamertag / PSN ID? :ajarpick040.
How often do you play GTA IV a week? :i play everyday.
Have you got any previous Gang Experience? (If yes, state which Gangs) : Aero military.
What can you offer to The Liberty City Rollers ? : My skills.
Have you got any skills? (If yes, state what skills) : i am highly skilled in driving and using weapons.
Is there anything else you would like to add to the Application Form? (If yes, state what) :no.

Rounds.
  • Rounds.

"Your Round"

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:29 AM

Isn't this closed?

Benjamin
  • Benjamin

Kye on KTT

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (XvXHeavymistXvX @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 01:29)
Isn't this closed?

Yes. The OP is banned which in this case mean's an automatic close.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users