Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

Balkan Valor Mission # 14 - Paying the Cost for Dimitri Rascalov

Characters

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqSergei AbelevGezim IstoguLeka BudoLorenc Rama

New Characters

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Ray BulgarinBill the IrishmanDimitri Rascalov

(A phonecall from Dimitri Rascalov)

Besmir's phone begins to ring.

BESMIR

Hello?

UNKNOWN MAN

Pick up your Russian friend at his home.

BESMIR

Who is this?

UNKNOWN MAN

You should damn well know who this is.

(call ends)

Call a soldier from your contacts.

BESMIR

(self-narration)
This is a strange phonecall. Maybe I should call for help.

You can call your men at any time from the phone menu.
Dial Leka Budo, Lorenc, or Gezim Istogu.

BESMIR
(Dialing Leka, Lorenc, or Gezim)
Hey! It's Besmir.

LEKA/LORENC/GEZIM
(respectfully) Boss.

BESMIR
Listen, I'll be at Sergei's in an hour. You meet me there. Bring the rest of the gang and follow my car once we depart.

(hanging up).

Meet Sergei at his home.

INT. SERGEI'S APARTMENT, ROTTERDAM HILL, BROKER

Two men are outside the apartment, one of each side of the doorframe. They both wear dark glasses and appear dressed to kill in dark clothing. The camera follows Besmir as he walks in to the house, confident, but wary of any danger. Lorenc, Gezim, and Leka, his men, are all neatly tucked in to a car parked on the side of the road outside the house. Besmir spots Sergei.

SERGEI

Dimitri called me in to a meeting.

BESMIR

What?

SERGEI

You heard me.

All is silent for a minute. The camera focuses on the stoic expressions of the men standing guard outside Sergei's house.

BESMIR

I got a phonecall too. Where in the f*ck is Faustin?

SERGEI

Doing cocaine off some whore's titty. Besmir, two of Vlad's men disappeared the other night. Vanished. Do you think it could be a message?

BESMIR

It really doesn't matter.

SERGEI

What?

BESMIR

It doesn't matter. We're dead men if we don't go in to the meeting. Let's just focus on one thing at a time, ok?

SERGEI

You better bring your f*cking men.

BESMIR

They're outside. They'll follow us. Listen, Sergei, something's on my mind.

SERGEI

And what would that be.

BESMIR

The gun business.

SERGEI

We'll talk about it some other time.

The two exit the building together and climb in to Sergei's car.

Meet Dimitri in Firefly Island .

EXT. EDGE OF THE FIREFLY ISLAND PIER, BROKER

At the end of the pier, Dimitri stands up straight with his arms folded behind his back. The dock is semi-enclosed and there are only two ways out - the narrow way you came, or the ocean deep below. One man sits on each bench that flanks Dimitri to his left and to his right. One of the men is Ray Bulgarin.

DIMITRI

Sergei Abelev.

SERGEI

Sir.

DIMITRI

A little bird has told me you have made an endeavor in to the gun business.

SERGEI

Sir. I have always been in the gun business. Nothing has changed and I am loyal as always, sir.

DIMITRI

(chuckling lightly)
Is that what you are, Sergei. What were you without this family?

SERGEI

A gun dealer, sir.

DIMITRI

Bullsh*t! You were a single father in debt to the IRS. And who are you now? A prince who thinks he is a king? Where is my money from these gun deals you make?

SERGEI

It is coming, Dimitri. We had a little problem with the Irish mob. Faustin is supposed to be protecting me! Is Faustin here? No. I will speak to him.

BESMIR

Where exactly is he, by the way?

RAY BULGARIN

Does it matter? You. Russian man. You owe 5,000 weekly to Dimitri. Your partner too. Ten percent off the gun deals too. Go ahead and shake on that, because you don't have to walk out of here alive.

DIMITRI

You're supposed to be an earner, Mr. Abelev. Act like it. You're supposed to be a soldier too. Get me the money and you get to keep Vlad's men.

Besmir and Sergei then walk back across the boardwalk. The two are careful not to turn their backs on the dangerous men.

EXT. BIG BAD AL'S, FIREFLY ISLAND, BROKER

Besmir and Sergei lean in to the car containing Besmir's men. They desperately attempt to counsel each other in matter's of how to raise Dimitri's money.

BESMIR

How are we gonna get the money?

LEKA

I can rob some stores.

BESMIR

No. And where was Faustin? I need two grand from each of you. I will pay it back.

LORENC

f*ck those guys. We need to get the gun back that those Irish f*cks stole.

BESMIR

There's no reason we can't do both.

SERGEI

If you haven't noticed we don't have too much time, friend. It's one or the other and I'm saying we get the gun. Money is easy to come by. Maybe not right now, but I know I can call on some contacts to get 10 grand. Easy. Right now word is going to spread that our operation, one that should be trusted got shook down by two Irish punks from Steinway. If we let them get away with that, who's going to respect a Russian then?

GEZIM

Or an Albanian.

SERGEI

Well. Let's get them. We're going to find a group of Irish and hit them up until they talk. One of them has to know something.

BESMIR
(climbing in the car, under his breath)
I thought he said no violence...

Attack the group of Irish gangsters hanging out in Steinway Beer Garden

(Phonecall from Kaltrina Krasniq)

KALTRINA

Besmir. Te Dua.

BESMIR

Ma, I'm in the middle of work.

KALTRINA

What's this I hear about you palling around with some Russian gangster?

BESMIR

He's a good man mom. I've learned a lot from him.

KALTRINA

Besmir, don't be foolish. He is not Albanische. What more can he teach you that an Albanian can't?

BESMIR

You can forget it. As long as Driton Pecinovsky sits on his high chair playing 'mafia boss' from his sh*tty apartment I'm not giving you an inch. He killed Bledar.

KALTRINA

You're supposed to be a general Besmir. The loss of one soldier never stops a leader.

BESMIR

Well it's stopping me. We can talk about this later mom, I'm almost to my destination.

[hanging up]

INT. STEINWAY BEER GARDEN, DUKES

Sergei, Besmir, and his three Albanian soldiers canvas the inside of the bar. The Irish gangsters appear jovial, but are altogether dangerous. Besmir pulls out a gun.

IRISH GANGSTER
(gun aimed at him)
What in the f*ck?

Kill the Irish .

In the ensuing shootout, all the gangsters are downed as the bartender cowers, finding shelter behind the ice machine. You and your four friends make quick work of the gangsters. A man enters through the back door and pulls a shotgun of his own.

SERGEI

Watch it pal. I'd be careful what you do next.

IRISHMAN

Who are you people?

SERGEI

Last night Patrick McCreary and his accomplices stole something very special to me. My associates and I want it back.

BESMIR
(screaming)
What's your name!

IRISHMAN

Bill.

BESMIR
(screaming)
What do you know about a Thompson Submachinegun?

IRISHMAN

You shoot me and you'll never find out.

SERGEI
(handing the man a napkin with his number on it)
Today, you live. Here's my number. You call me in the next three days with details or I will destroy everything you ever loved.

Sergei and Besmir calmly exit the Steinway beer garden with their two friends, Lorenc and Gezim Istogu. Their third friend, Leka Budo stays behind. As the three men exit the building, Leka Budo raises the weapon he used in the firefight and empties it in to the brain of the bartender, a potential witness.

Paying the Cost Completed.
Dimitri Rascalov Added to contacts.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Good to see you're making another go of this man icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic