GTA IV: Balkan Valor

241 replies to this topic
Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:14 AM

Any luck with the new missions, Ped? Or are you busy with your awards entry?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:24 PM Edited by Pedochu, 27 August 2011 - 08:30 PM.

Mission #10 - ...Petrela Wars for Dardan Petrela

The Pecinovsky Family has been severely weakened through internal warfare, and everybody knows it. Petrovic is letting them fight each other so he no longer has to waste his resources. Besmir can barely keep the organization afloat since he lacks the power positions that weak leaders Driton and Kaltrina have achieved. Kaltrina is feeling more abusive than ever and hands out a curious order that could weaken the family even more. The conflict between the Petrela Crew and Roman Bellic has come to a head when Roman's cousin Niko has badly beaten Kalem, Bledar, and Dardan. Dardan is recovering, Bledar is badly injured, and Kalem has succumbed to internal injuries. Besmir tries to smooth the situation over, but finds another rebellious family faction on his hands. Now he haas the crazed Kaltrina loyalists, the rebellious Amiti Crew who are bitter enemies of Kaltrina, and the violent remains of the Petrela Crew who know that Besmir is the last remaining heir to the Petrela Crew. They never even liked him to begin with.

Returning Characters.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqDardan PetrelaDriton PecinovskyKaltrina Krasniq
New Characters

user posted imageuser posted image
Gezim IstoguThe Assassin
Call from Driton Pecinovsky .

Driton: Besmir. Your crew stinks, you know that?

Besmir: Not my crew yet Driton, don't take it out on me.

Driton: Those petty fools kept shaking down that Serb. And it's gone bad. Get to Schottler Hospital. It's best if I stay a mile away from them, for fear of strangling that whole crew.

Besmir: Don't get ahead of yourself. You're not a boss yet. I'll see what this is about. But if mother is awake I'm seeing her first.

Besmir enters Schottler Hospital. In a humorous moment, a tough Jamaican stares at him intensely. Besmir stands his ground before throwing up his hands in a, 'are you done'? gesture. He is seen from afar talking softly to the nurse at the desk. A marker is placed inside one of the rooms. When you get there, a cutscene ensues.

Besmir: Mother.

Kaltrina: Where is my husband.

Besmir: What? But I'm here.

Kaltrina: You think I want you?

Besmir: [says nothing]

Kaltrina: Preston puts food on the table. You are not even a crew leader. At least that brother of yours has some action to call his own.

Besmir: Screw Driton, mother! I can do it better.

Kaltrina: I think you know what must me done. I hear Mr. Petrela is weak now. In this very hospital.

Besmir: You want me to take care of Dardan? This is not how we do things! We put a rule in place against that.

Kaltrina: Shh. Lean closer. [She slowly kisses Besmir on his head]

A yellow marker points to the far hospital room. Besmir talks to himself just like Niko would. He wonders aloud how Dardan may have slighted Kaltrina. And why she wishes to kill off the whole family just to bump him up to a higher position. But he quickly 'comes to senses', and realizes that family comes before Family. And eventually, he'll have to do as told. He is terrified, and every step towards Dardan door feels heavy, and takes an eternity. He enters the room.

Besmir: Dardan, Dardan Dardan. When will you learn?

Dardan: Very funny [coughing] asshole.

Besmir: Goddammit what did I say, stay away from those Serbs.

Dardan: Excuse me? Are you implying that I did something wrong? I am fighting for our home country here, and as far as I'm concerned, that makes you a treasonist.

Besmir: We live in America now. And those who can't accept that will never survive.

Dardan: [awkward silence, guttural string music begins to play]

Besmir: [staring intently at an extra pillow. The perfect stealthy killing device]

Dardan: [coughing] Besmir? What are you doing?

Besmir: I'm sorry. I...not now.

Dardan: Moving on. Where the f*ck is my Kalem, and which idiot sent you instead of him.

Besmir: I thought your brother sent you in to this deathtrap.

Dardan: And I forgive him for it, and I would if it happened again! TELL ME!

Besmir: I'm sorry Dardan. He's gone now. I talked to a nurse outside. Bledar's wounded. They said you've got the best chance of survival.

Dardan: [hyperventilating]

Besmir: I best be leaving.

Besmir enters his car. Midway through Cerveza Heights, you're cut off by a red Futo GT, and both cars are smashed in to the side of a building. It all happens so fast. A man exits the car, and Besmir instinctually knows just what to do. You crouch down, fearing for your life, but at the same time, remaining accepting. This is the life you've chosen. But by god, you don't go down without a fight. Time has slowed. But suddenly, it kicks right back in to full speed. The man attempts to grab your gun out of your own hands.

Besmir: I've seen you! You're an assassin!

Assassin: Screw you Besmir!

Besmir: You forget who I'm with or something?

Assassin: [breathing laboriously]

Besmir: Hit me for good this time, and make it count. Who sent you!

Assassin: Dardan didn't come this far to be succeeded by a punk like you! He wanted Kalem.

BANG! A single gunshot rings out, and the screen begins to shake. The assassin cowers, deafened by the gunshot. And with his last bit of strength, Besmir turns the gun on the assassin, able to strike him on the opposite shoulder. Symmetry at its best. The screen shakes further, and effectively, you're intoxicated. Acting drunk from the loss of blood. You call up Driton with your last bit of strength, but a phone was already ringing. Behind you, the assassin was calling him employer. Dardan f*cking Petrela.

Calling Driton Pecinovsky .

Besmir: Driton! I need protection, right away. That meeting with Dardan went sour right away. Suffice it to say he's a dead man.

Driton: Take out one of my newest earners? f*ck that.

Besmir: I'm your brother Driton, for better or for worse. Your family comes before your Family, don't forget that.

Driton: What did I just say?

Besmir: Alright alright. Just send me a bodyguard. I need someone good. And I won't put him to work or nothing. Not with this kind of heat. Call up Marvin and tell him to get the cops away from Broker. However you can. Get someone from down south of this island so they can pick up a weapon from Mohawk Avenue on Rotterdam. Tell him it's the house with the playground. That's Sergei's house. Have him pick up something HEAVY. And some pain meds.

Driton: Sergei who?

The screen will still shake as if you're intoxicated and you're unable to drive off. Not a minute later, an Albanian soldier arrives in a Redwood truck. You'll take the wheel, and he hides in the back with a flamethrower.

Besmir: Didn't know we pack such heat. What's your name?

Gezim: Gezim Istogu. They all call me Gez. Take these pills.

Besmir: [sees clearly again] Thank you. Do you know why you're here?

Gez: Whatever it is, I'm not here to pussy out under any circumstance. Just tell me when to shoot, Mr. Krasniq.

Besmir: There's a renegade Kryetar, Dardan Petrela. He's going to eliminate me out of fear that I could succeed him in case he succumbs to infection or whatever wounds he has sustained. He blames me for the death of his brother.

Gez: Sounds like a f*cking Sicilian.

Besmir: Listen close. I saw the mutt who shot me in my shoulder phoning Dardan up. Which means they've already gotten him out of the hospital for fear of his own life.

Gez: But where could he be?

Besmir: He owns two buildings near here. Down at sea level. Pill Pharm, I did all the work taking that over. And Twitchin's Sugar Factory.

Drive to Twitchin's Sugar Factory.

Besmir: See anything up there?

Gez: There's a man shaped hole in the windows and some blood down below. Must be where the Serbs threw him out. This place is no good.

Besmir: sh*t, what's over there!

Three Futo GTs and a Packer drive by, attempting to block your way out. Gezim smokes them out of their cars, with a few writing in pain on the ground. Your Redwood gains a few bullet holes, and when you aim, you're must less accurate after being shot, and occasionally will put down your arm, ruining a good shot.

Besmir: Move, move!

More of Dardan's henchmen follow you while Gezim smokes them out with his flamethrower. A Hakumai spins out of control before crashing in to a wall and exploding, badly shaking you up. Almost to Pill Pharm now.

Gez: We're here!

Besmir: Watch that weapon of yours, don't shoot if we don't have to. I wanna see his face.

Dardan is on the inside, surrounded by one last associate.

Besmir: You see this Dardan? This is a f*ckin' flamethrower, and if you don't give up just what the f*ck is going on, I'll burn it out of you!

Dardan: My brother! Who will take care of him now? Who will succeed me when I pass?

Besmir: You forget we're in the killing business. You grieve and move on, you don't try to kill someone who had nothin' to do with it just like that!

Dardan: Don't you see Besmir? It's all you! And I resent that. This very building is ours. Because of you! You weren't there to back us up when the Serb came and broke us painfully. You weren't there, and look what happened! Your job was to protect him, and protect me, and you f*cked up. You broke my trust in you. And soon they won't find your skin!

Besmir: Don't you see? Threats won't do you any good. It's over Dardan. I have to end this!

Kill or spare Dardan Petrela.

[Kill]

Besmir: You had this coming. Why'd you have to go and do something so stupid? My loyalty is to my blood family. Kaltrina sanctioned this a long time ago, and you didn't even see it coming.

Dardan: What? No!

Besmir shoots Dardan in the lung, and he begins gasping for air. He holds his neck, and turns his head away, wary of potential blood splatter. Besmir puts his pistol in Dardan's mouth, and pulls the trigger.

Gez: You. Over there. Drop your gun. Tomorrow you come to work for Besmir. Come on, drop it.

Besmir: Shut up and listen! My loyalty is to the organization, and the rules that hold it together! If I can't kill you, I will banish you. You will fake your death, Dardan. It's over! Your crew, dead. Your businesses, dead. You can keep the place your brother died in. Maybe wait till it's haunted. Now f*ck off!

Gez: [burning the wall behind Dardan, then pressing his face in to the hot concrete]

Dardan: GAAAAAAAAAH! Ok, ok!

Besmir: It's over.

[b]Petrela Wars Completed.
+$3500
+Pill Pharm now your smoke lounge
+Gezim Istogu added as Friend
+Gezim Istogu added as Soldier
+Kaltrina Krasniq Recovering
+Petrovic Forces Retreating

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Saturday, Jul 30 2011, 00:14)
Any luck with the new missions, Ped? Or are you busy with your awards entry?

Sorry. I felt absolutely no need to continue (as much as I love this stuff) after I lost all the files since I had all the missions written out. But in the past two days, I've had a lot of people asking me to continue, and that really meant a lot. So I am.

This is the best mission I've written so far. Or at least, I think. Worth the read. The interesting thing is it's not like all the other GTAs and you start at the bottom. Here, you're immediately thrust in to a war, and by the end of all the war where things cool off, you're at the bottom rung of the underworld. Then you work your way back up. It's supposed to feel hectic, and Besmir is a violent, confused character because everyone around him is abusive and only will recognize his talents when they need him for a job. I don't think he ever would have killed if he had gotten constant praise.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

I agree with you on this one, this is my far the best mission you have written in this concept. It sucks that you lost all your files, but I'm glad that you're not giving this up. I haven't seen such an intensive story in a while, keep it up.
But don't forget about our project tounge.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

Nice Crome! I'm glad you got back in this! icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

I just messaged you. Don't worry. I say you saying you worked fast once, And now that's really put in perspective turn.gif Like, I spent two months plotting this before I even put it up! Damn.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

Wow Crome, i just had time to read the full mission. It has got to be the best mission so far! Good job!

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

Out of all of your missions Petrela Wars strikes me as the chapter most blatantly focusing in on Besmir's moral conflicts. The thing that intrigues me most is, as you say, Besmir wanting that approval from those close to him. Kaltrina berates him at first, and then cleverly seduces him into the murder of a man with the simple motherly act of a tender kiss on the forehead. That's all it takes. A false act of devotion that shows she is as bound to her son as Besmir is to his mother and her cause. What makes me read on for more is to see when Kaltrina's charade will finally fall, and what Besmir will do when all he knows is shown to be false. We all crave approval. In all that we do. That's what makes Balkan Valor so relatable.

And from someone who lost a forty mission strong file and a ton of dialogue himself, it's really admirable to see you still carry this on after losing your data. Big respect.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:23 AM

Thanks Tyla. Since I'm updating the credits I'm going to put you in there for all your help.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:14 PM Edited by Pedochu, 31 August 2011 - 03:29 PM.

Mission #11 - Petrela Wars... for Dardan Petrela

In the last mission, Dardan's brother Kalem was killed during an extortion attempt. Knowing he would have no more blood heirs, and Besmir was now his most possible successor, he flew in to a rage, attempting to kill Besmir. The attack failed, and Besmir got to him first. In this mission, Driton attempts to get in closer with Besmir, either to gain a new friend, or make another lieutenant loyal to him. It almost works. To divert attention away from a series of murders, the two plan a bank robbery near Chinatown that goes horribly wrong when they rob the wrong building. Chaos ensues, and the testosterone-fueled rivalry between Besmir and Driton comes to a head.

Returning Characters.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqGezim IstoguDriton PecinovskyBledar MorinaThe Assassin
New Characters
Leka BudoLorenc
Besmir enters the Belly Deli, Kaltrina's former social club in Bohan. Inside is all his men. They've been placed here as a test. To see if they'll pledge loyalty to him as the new leader of the Petrela Crew. In Albanian Culture, it's extremely important that you stick to your word, known as Besa. Besmir deduces that if anyone in the room harbors ill will against him, or was only loyal to Dardan himself, he'll be able to see him immediately. Conspicuously missing is the assassin who formerly shot Besmir in the shoulder. He'll have to be dealt with appropriately. But Gezim Istogu and Bledar Morina are here, however. They all kiss Besmir's hand, though no words are spoken. He's recognized as the new leader. A better leader. The next big thing. He exits the room.

Drive to your safehouse.

A cutscene begins. Besmir begins driving, but now we see the inside of his home. Driton is asleep on a chair, the TV is still on. On the TV are two up and coming crime reporters. Doug Stanfield and Ed Weinstein.

Ed: Hello I'm Ed Weinstein and this is my partner, Doug Stanfield. Today on MobGab we have a special report on an Albanian Organization based out of the upper class parts of Bohan, if you can believe it. Tell us about this organization, Doug.

Doug: Well in the past, they were completely under the radar. But thanks to a confidential informant who has come to both us, and allegedly, the FIB, we now know of its existence and may be able to crack down on its major players. It's rumored that the first boss was community figure Preston Pecinovsky. He's been on trial multiple times, always acquitted. But in fact, his lawyers have put up a good defense. If he was ever a criminal he must be retired because according to the people on the street, he's something of a community organizer who fights for better Bohan rights and project living conditions.

Ed: Now here's the big reveal. Preston appears to be a middle class man, nothing too fancy. But his wife Kaltrina Krasniq has been photographed with many celebrities. In fact, you'll find her on TV, she's a popular socialite and a very beautiful woman. Kaltrina seems to have an endless supply of fine jewelry, silk dresses, her wealth seemed to surpass her husband. Combine that with the fact that she's never been able to give a straight answer on the source of her wealth while Preston has, and the fact she was gunned down last month in what appeared to be an attempted gangland hit, and it's safe to assume either, Kaltrina Krasniq has been the boss all along.

Doug: Or played a much bigger role than was expected. Now the question we usually get on this show, who will fill in for the incapacitated boss? Rumor has it her stepson Driton Pecinovsky is the acting leader.

Ed: We asked around Little Bay, and many say it's true, many say it's a lie and he never had the chops for such a high ranking job. Only time will tell.

Doug: One last thing before we go. A soldier of this organization was beaten to death last week on a basketball court. Unfortunately, we do not have full story, but eye-witnesses claim the perpetrator was an Eastern-European man attempting to rescue a friend. Our condolences go out to the family of Kalem Vulaj. Once again, thank you to this unnamed informant for exposing this organization for what it is so it does not grow to a national level.

The show ends. Driton is still sleeping. Besmir walks in the door.

Besmir: Wake up.

Driton: geuuuagh? Oh, hey. I was just listening to...no, that must have been a dream. What's the word?

Besmir: You fat slob. Wake up. I went down to the Deli today. It's official. I'm the new Kryetar.

Driton: Just don't get too big on yourself [laughs]. That leaves you, Leka Budo is filling in for my former crew. And the Amiti Brothers are starting to send kickups from down the shore. I know they tried to kill your hot mother and all, but money is money.

Besmir: That's how you treat your stepmother? If you do so much as look at her wrong, I would love to pound some sense in to you.

Driton: Alright then. I have Leka on accounting and the Amiti Brother's money is good enough to keep them alive. For now. We'll worry about revenge later. But listen to me Besmir. We can't go around shooting up the whole city. It's bad for business. Let's start with what we know could harm the organization.

Besmir: Like?

Driton: The Dardan loyalists. The man who shot you.

Besmir:[b] You're offering to help me? Don't be jerking me around here. Either you help in the interest of helping your brother, or f*ck off. I don't want you using this to fit your own interests.

[b]Driton:
You've got my word. And another thing. Dardan's Pill Pharm. He was making them some good money with a drug corner. I don't think they'll go along with finding out you killed him.

Besmir: I did what I had to do, you make it sound so cold blooded. We're not animals. I'll talk to the owners first.

Driton: He has an ex-cop on his payroll who still has ties to the station. He's trying to blackmail us for all we're worth. Because he knows it was us who hit his good friend, Dardan Petrela.

Besmir: We're talking three murders here. Three! I appreciate the gesture, but that's rarely been done before.

A man steps out of the shadows.

Leka Budo: Hello.

Driton: You know Leka Budo? You two are equals now. We already discussed that.

Leka: We frame somebody. We divert heat away from Bohan using a high profile robbery. Let the cops blame it on the Koreans. Or the Triads. They're always robbing banks in their own areas. There's one on the corner of Chinatown and The Exchange.

Besmir: Let's do it. Get the boat ready.

Board the Charter yacht.

Driton singles three associates on a smoke break at the back of the apartment to walk with him. They walk to the docks, where Preston's beloved boat is parked. Besmir, Driton, and Leka Budo board the boat. It's the only one of its kind in the water. Regal up close. But unlikely to attract attention from afar. The three associates board a Jetmax that follows you all the way around the island. Stonefaced killers. Besmir knows you can count Driton's followers on one hand. But he doesn't know these men. Clearly he's being using his rank of acting boss to achieve more influence. Which is worrying. Driton never was a leader. Deep within his mind, however. Besmir knew no one that had lived through the recent wars could run the family as poorly as Kaltrina. But he wouldn't dare admit it, or even let himself believe it.

Driton: Wait. Before we go. One of you meet us at the Fishmarket South docks, have something ready that goes boom. Understand?

Leka: Yeah. We'll dock up at Fishmarket South.

Besmir: We can't get any closer?

Driton: [Shouting to the men in the Jetmax] You two get your guns ready! You'll hold the witnesses in place so nobody leaves the bank! Take their wallets and stash them someplace hidden!

Besmir: Don't you think that's a risk?

Driton: What?

Besmir: I just thought robbing witnesses was like an Irish thing. A hard-on for guns. That's not our thing you know?

Driton: We'll do it this way, and I will hear no more about it!

Park at Fishmarket South .

Leka: There's our guy right there. The bank isn't too far. Don't make any waves.

A few minutes pass.

Associate: Who is that man?

Besmir: A guard. Ignore him and walk past. Act like customers.

Driton: Alright. Besmir, subdue anyone near an alarm. Let's start with the lady at the front desk. Almost there. And you two back there. Stay out here as lookouts.

Stun punch or restrain the bank teller.
To stun punch, lock on and press (B) when the reticule is flashing.
Crouch down and hold (Y) to pick her up on to your shoulder

Besmir: Got her.

Leka: Something's wrong. Wait. Wait.

Driton: This- This is the wrong f*cking building! Goldberg! Lig-nar? Schystar? Lawyer's office! It's a f*cking suit and tie brigade! BOYS! Get in here, it's going to sh*t! '

The associates run in, who appear to have lined up civilians outside at gunpoint and stolen their wallets. Yet another mistake.

Besmir: Where did those wallets come from? What did I tell you, we're not Irishman!

Associate: Listen up motherf*ckers! Where I'm from, they call me da devil. I kill your mudder, your father, and all your succulent children.

Besmir: Where did you find this guy?

Associate: Let me put that in lawyer language. If you don't get on the f*cking ground right now, and hand over those nice Perseus suits, I will pay a personal visit to your home with my good friend, Molotov Cocktail.

Leka: I'm sorry Driton. But your brother may be the most capable here. We can hold down the ground floor.

Driton: Why are you complimenting him?

Make your way up the stairs

Two businessmen sit on a loveseat nearby.

Besmir: Suit and tie and wallet, let's go.

Besmir: Two down. Easy. Gotta get through this hallway.

There's a long line of accountants here.

Besmir: Come on. Give me the wallets. And you, the suit.

Accountant: What the f*ck? You know what, I look better without it anyway.

Besmir: Where is the main office!

Accountant: Don't hurt me! To the left of youse.

Besmir: [kicking the door open] Listen pal! I want all the money on you, and all the money in here. Don't f*ck up.

Boss: How did you know there was a safe?

Besmir: Eh? Works for me. Oh, and by the way. If anyone asks. This place was robbed by Chinaman.

Meet up with Driton

Besmir: What the hell? Why are all these people lined up against the wall? These aren't wealthy lawyers.

Associate: Figured it's best, you know? No witnesses.

Driton: Let's take 'em to the boat.

Besmir: Alright. But please. No more killing?

Have your reticule aimed on the witnesses to keep them moving along.
Angle yourself to walk them behind warehouses, out of sight of police.

Driton: Get on. Gag them. Blindfold them. Throw their cellphones out.

Leka: You don't screw around, chief.

Besmir: Ignoring the obvious mixup. This score can't be too bad.

Driton: Let me take this call. Um, hello. Yes...who was that? Him...and the other guy? Our friend? No, I mean. Your friend. Sorry he was your friend. Him too? And you got HIM as well? Fantastic, excellent work. Expect a big gift this Christmas.

Besmir: So the murders went through?

Driton: With flying f*ckin' colors. You should have no more problems with disloyalty for as long as you remain a crew chief.

Driton begins to narrate the sequence of events.

Narration: First there was the ex-cop on Dardan's payroll. This was a personal thing since he was blackmailin' me. But he was spreading the word that you were Dardan's killer as well. And he has some clout over at the police station.

Petrela Cop Can I help you?

Associate: I want you to step in to my car please.

Petrela Cop Excuse me?

Associate: Step in to the car please.

A brief scuffle ensues, where the Driton associate slams the cop's head in to the car before shoving him in. The door closes, and the driver takes them away. As they drive, 3 shots ring out.

Narration: Your boys took the Pill Pharm.

Gez Istogu: Hello. We represent a newly-crowned important man.

Bledar: From now on, you're kicking up to Besmir Krasniq. Dardan...he's no more.

Owner: You think you can come in here and shake down even more of my business? Dardan was fair. I loved the man. But I also believed that when he passed, I would be free to run my business alone. Without the 'help' of gangsters. Get out.

Bledar: Is that your final answer, hotshot? Turn around or we'll shoot.

Gezim creeps around the owner, before brandishing a ball-peen hammer and executing him with a lethal blow.

Owner: I'm sorry-

Next, Dardan's assassin from the last mission - who had attempted to kill Besmir - is bragging about his latest exploit. Both men had been shot in the shoulder. His shoulder is still bandaged. He converses while throwing dice with some friends.

Assassin: Yeah he hit me in the shoulder. But I hit him harder! See, I had the better gun. He's still in the hospital, that's for sh*t sure. And look at me! I'm out here just livin'.

Friend: [laughter] Where is Dardan anyway?

Lorenc, a jewel thief and member of Besmir's newly formed crew enters the room in dark clothing. He dashes up to the assassin at a full sprint before shooting him, Jack Ruby to Lee Harvey Oswald style.

Lorenc: About the hospital. He's out now.

*BANG*

Lorenc: You there kid, drop the gun! DROP IT! Tell your boyfriends what you saw.

Besmir: Beautiful! I gotta say I'm impressed, Driton.

Leka: Alright. We're the clean up crew. We got a body at The Bay Bar in Beechwood City.

Drive to the beach at Beechwood City

Besmir: You two, you can throw these witnesses out. But keep the gag and blindfold on. Don't let them get acquainted just yet. I'd like to...personally admire our handiwork.

Find the Bay Bar .

Another cutscene. Inside is a badly beaten corpse, finally strangled. Or shot. There's too much blood to even tell. But Besmir can't see from this distance. He moves closer. The restaurant is empty, but the air is hot. Fresh blood. Fresh game. But as he approaches, there's a shocking revelation. The body doesn't belong to an ex-cop. Or the owner of a pharmacy company. Or even an assassin with a shoulder injury. The body is that of Bledar Morina. The close friend, loyal partner, the BEST friend of Besmir Krasniq. He begins to sob, before punching a hole in the wall. It's all so confusing. The room starts to spin. He sprints back to the boat.

Besmir: You no-good son of a bitch, how could you let this happen?

Driton: I did my best, what f*ck up are you referring to? I thought he was loyal to Dardan.

Leka: [laughter]

Besmir: That's no enemy of mine in there. You f*cking fool. [sobbing] Bledar wasn't loyal to Dardan. He was loyal to me! He was loyal. To ME!

Driton: I'm sorry, but could you tone it down a little?

Besmir: f*ck you! You have no compassion, no heart! It's not about you! It's not about whatever he did to piss you off, if anything at all! What we do relies on the men like him. The killers who kill without ever second guessing our decisions. The soldiers who refuse to defect to other gangs. It's about men like him, who sit down, and SHUT UP when they're asked to. Obedience. Respect. And work ethic. Now tell me Driton, you don't respect those qualities. It's a fact. But I'll take this a step further. When did you EXHIBIT them when you were making your way up the ladder. Not once! You're a fraud, and you will never see the end of this! I am who I am! I'm a good man! And you're nothing to me now.

Driton: Good man? GOOD man? it's time for you to f*cking wake up. You are not who you think you are. You are just as bad as the rest of us. One day the poison aura of your mother Kaltrina will spread to you. And you may destroy this family. For you are impulsive. Willing to threaten me away because I mess with your friends. If some day you may come to kill me, as you have always wished. It will only serve to prove my point. You have failed to avenge the shooting of your mother. You have failed to strengthen the family, only causing war and more bloodshed. And if one day I face fratricide it will be the death of the organization. Family may never betray family. You would be the first and the last to break that rule, for there would be no more structure. Only paranoia. Only destruction.

Besmir: I'll take my chances. If you move against one of my friends again it will be the last move you ever make. 'Family' or not.

Driton: Besmir, I am your brother! At the end of the day it is how I see you. What says I can't be a friend in your eyes?

Besmir: A hit on Bledar did. I tried to give you a chance as a brother. But you broke it. For now on I'm answering to Sergei. You f*cked up.

Driton: Besmir, please. Do not leave me here!

Besmir: Get some sleep.

Driton: No. What is that! NO!

Besmir wraps a length of duct tape around Driton's mouth, very rough-like. Violently. He's enjoying it. He rides the charter off in to the sunset, his associates looking on in awe. But Besmir doesn't care. He rides away, smiling.

Petrela Wars... Completed
+Sergei Mission Strand
+Leka Budo added to Contacts
+$12,000

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

Amazing mission, love the depth to.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

Thanks man. Everybody read back to the last post on Page 11.

Didn't realize how long this one was.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Tuesday, Aug 30 2011, 20:45)
Amazing mission, love the depth to.

This. icon14.gif

That had to be the greatest mission so far Crome!

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

Thanks man.

Ed: Hello I'm Ed Weinstein and this is my partner, Doug Stanfield. Today on MobGab we have a special report on an Albanian Organization based out of the upper class parts of Bohan, if you can believe it. Tell us about this organization, Doug.

Doug: Well in the past, they were completely under the radar. But thanks to a confidential informant who has come to both us, and allegedly, the FIB, we now know of its existence and may be able to crack down on its major players. It's rumored that the first boss was community figure Preston Pecinovsky. He's been on trial multiple times, always acquitted. But in fact, his lawyers have put up a good defense. If he was ever a criminal he must be retired because according to the people on the street, he's something of a community organizer who fights for better Bohan rights and project living conditions.

Ed: Now here's the big reveal. Preston appears to be a middle class man, nothing too fancy. But his wife Kaltrina Krasniq has been photographed with many celebrities. In fact, you'll find her on TV, she's a popular socialite and a very beautiful woman. Kaltrina seems to have an endless supply of fine jewelry, silk dresses, her wealth seemed to surpass her husband. Combine that with the fact that she's never been able to give a straight answer on the source of her wealth while Preston has, and the fact she was gunned down last month in what appeared to be an attempted gangland hit, and it's safe to assume either, Kaltrina Krasniq has been the boss all along.

Doug: Or played a much bigger role than was expected. Now the question we usually get on this show, who will fill in for the incapacitated boss? Rumor has it her stepson Driton Pecinovsky is the acting leader.

Ed: We asked around Little Bay, and many say it's true, many say it's a lie and he never had the chops for such a high ranking job. Only time will tell.

Doug: One last thing before we go. A soldier of this organization was beaten to death last week on a basketball court. Unfortunately, we do not have full story, but eye-witnesses claim the perpetrator was an Eastern-European man attempting to rescue a friend. Our condolences go out to the family of Kalem Vulaj. Once again, thank you to this unnamed informant for exposing this organization for what it is so it does not grow to a national level.

This is based off a Philadelphia news program called Mob Talk with author George Anastasia. It serves to reiterate that danger from the feds is looming around any corner, and the Albanians are oblivious. Too busy killing each other.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Wednesday, Aug 31 2011, 20:13)
Thanks man.

This is based off a Philadelphia news program called Mob Talk with author George Anastasia. It serves to reiterate that danger from the feds is looming around any corner, and the Albanians are oblivious. Too busy killing each other.

I love his show, he usually only covers Italian-American organized crime and usually in Philadelphia, Joe Ligambi and the mob there though. I like how you based it on his show though, very thoughtful.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

Is this a better photo for Besmir? Always intended to replace the current one.

user posted image

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:52 PM Edited by Pedochu, 05 November 2011 - 04:01 PM.

Mission #12 - A Drug to Die For for Sergei Abelev

After making a secret alliance with Sergei and choosing to work for him instead of Driton, Besmir meets with Sergei at Comrades Bar. Vlad is present, and Besmir witnesses Niko's threats against Vlad for seducing Malorie. This is a crossover with Uncle Vlad, the GTA IV mission. You might remember Sergei and Besmir as Vlad's two guards who you are tasked with getting past.

Returning Characters.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqSergei AbelevVlad GlebovNiko Belic
Deceased

user posted image
Vlad Glebov
user posted image

Vlad tells a joke to Besmir and Sergei.

user posted image

Left to right. Besmir, Vlad, Niko, Roman, Sergei.

The setting is Comrades Bar. Besmir walks in and takes in the sights before leaning against the bar counter and striking up a conversation.

Besmir: Sergei. I'm here for work. Something maybe happened to Driton.

Sergei: Haha, you did him in? How many times do I need to tell you? I don't approve of murder.

Besmir: Even better. Something less lethal, but more humiliating. What is it you do again, you steal guns?

A Serbian pushes open the front door, saloon style, the veins in his neck popping out a good two inches. Ladies and gentlemen, Niko Bellic.

Niko: Hey. Vladdy boy! I'd like a word with you.

Vlad: What are you doing here? Did I summon you? Boy.

Niko: I told you to stay away from Mallorie. And now Roman is upset.

Vlad: Ooh. Roman is upset. Do you think I give a f*ck, peasant? Oh, there he is. Hey fatty. I'm sorry you're so upset, oh boo f*cking hoo. Ha!

Roman: Hey, Vlad, can't we just talk about this?

Niko: Stay away from Mallorie!

Vlad: Oh, I must be hearing things. I could have sworn for a minute this ratty little yokel told me what to do! Did you hear that boys?

Sergei: Yeah.

Vlad: Now. Get them out of here!

Besmir: Come on!

Niko: Get back outside Roman.

Knock out Niko.

Niko: Move out of my way!

A brief cutscene ensues where Niko performs one of his melee counter-attacks on Sergei. Niko dodges, only to spin around and slap Sergei in to a wall, leaving him stunned. Next, Besmir gets a shot off on Niko, only to be punched in the throat. He runs out the back, and the damaged duo hear two engines start, then race away.

Sergei: Eeuuughh...

Besmir: Come on, limp your way to the car.

Follow the tire marks to Niko and Vlad.

The first tire mark is right at the front of Comrades, which spins around, forming a right angle that points North. The second is right before a stone tunnel near Roman's Taxi service. The third is right before the Broker Navy Yard sign, the fourth is next to Brucie's Autos, and the last is by the Ron Gas Station in BOABO, indicating that Vlad has slowed down. Finally, you'll find Vlad's crashed Marbelle (rare vehicle) and a Roman's Taxi.

Investigating the scene further, you'll find Vlad's corpse, floating in the water.

Besmir: Motherf*cker! sh*t! Who was that man? How can he take out Faustin's man without getting touched?

Sergei: He will get touched. A lot worse than that. But the new generation is full of snakes, and rats. No longer is anyone bound by a code. No longer does anyone care who is untouchable. And who is not. No one on the streets, at least.

Besmir: The f*ck are you saying?

Sergei: I'm saying that men like you, Besmir. The street men. The men who think they are safe they because they use words like 'made man' and 'Pakhan' - your men, and those men no longer have the unlimited power to go untouched by the average immigrant, who has nothing to lose. You're no longer up against internal and Petrovic forces. The average people get pushed around too long, and they snap like this Nicko guy.

Besmir: Niko. Maybe you're on to something. Remember what I was saying about my brother?

Sergei: Slapped him in his fat f*cking lips, heh?

Besmir: The Phill Pharm near here was Dardan's place before I inherited it. The civilian who owned it on paper kicked up to us, he was just an every day man. He refused to accept that I would take it over, even without a gun, and told my men to go f*ck themselves, knowing he was up against a whole mob. After they killed him, they said it was like he didn't even care. Something in this town does this to people. They either make it to the top, or crash and burn and lose all feeling.

Sergei: We should take this as a lesson. We don't need any more trouble than we have. From now on, when you work with me. We don't beat up rowdy customers. We don't kill thieves, we just thieve back. We're going to play this clean. No more vendettas. Law enforcement investigations.

Besmir: To Vlad.

Sergei: To Vlad.

A Drug to Die For Complete
+$3,000
+Attempting to avoid criminal acts which will draw vendettas and law enforcement

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Beautifully done Crome! Just one thing in the header
Here is the mission from Niko's perspective.
I think you mean "from Besmir's perspective". icon14.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

I like how you connected this one to the main game. Well thought icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

Thanks guys. Carva, I changed it. That was correct though, it was a video of 'Uncle Vlad', a Niko Mission. Anyone else have thoughts?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:34 AM Edited by Pedochu, 20 January 2012 - 07:02 PM.

Balkan Valor Mission # 13 - The Daily Tragedy for Sergei Abelev

Characters

Besmir KrasniqSergei Abelev

New Characters

Packie McRearyGordon Sargent

INT. SERGEI'S APARTMENT, ROTTERDAM HILL, BROKER - 10:00 AM

SERGEI

Besmir! Hey! How are you doing?

BESMIR

Feel a little shook up.

SERGEI

I did too but I made it all better. It's fun to break rules, Besmir.

BESMIR

Am I going to regret hearing this?

SERGEI

I wouldn't. See, I went behind Faustin's back on this one, but consider it our inheritance. These are Vlad's guys, and Vlad's guys were always like my guys so they'd rather go with me then assimilate within the Faustin mob and start at square 1.

BESMIR

Historically, this shouldn't be your decision. You're not afraid of getting killed over this?

SERGEI

Good question. I'll tell you this. You know in American politics when a political figure will know what decision he has to make, but he can't? Because he's afraid he'll piss off that one powerful guy who can make his life hell? Faustin is the politician, and I am that guy.

BESMIR

Sergei, you hardly look like a threat to me.

SERGEI

I hardly am. But if I told them that, it would leave nothing to the imagination. They know my pockets run deep and I have contacts around the world, but if I told them 6 countries, 7 countries, they would not fear me. But since I tell them nothing, for all they know, I've got the Russian Prime Minister in my pocket.

BESMIR

Not bad. What's the schedule for today?

SERGEI

I am low on funds ever since my car got bugged. First I kept paying for house sweeps to make sure it was safe to talk to in here, next I had to pay for muscle to watch for feds while I left the house. And then, muscle to watch the muscle when I stopped trusting them too. I need a quick score to make up for my losses here. I was thinking we could sell off the surplus guns that won't get shipped to Kosovo. You know, to help them fight the war.

BESMIR

Are you sure you trust the guys we're going up against?

SERGEI

They're Irish from Steinway, and they need a bailout just as bad as I do. We're going to take my white Vigero, which is bugged and hit with a tracking device. I want you to inadvertently tip off the feds that the gun deal is at the Airport. It makes sense with the direction we're going. Meanwhile, we'll stop for quick break at the Big Willis Mall. I used union influence to get my man hired as a bartender, and he's been hiding our guns somewhere only he can access. Instead of coming back out to the car, we'll have escaped through the back alley to do the deal there.

BESMIR

How do we know the feds won't just follow us in?

SERGEI

Because Danil here is coming with us. He'll stand outside the Vigero when we go in just like he's waiting for us to come out. If we stay too long, he'll drive the car away, get tailed, and they'll turn up nothing. By then at least we'll be home free. Oh, and when I put it that way, I already have two of Vlad's men. These guys right here? Take them all. Boys, go find Boulevard in Bohan. Tell them Besmir sent you.

EXT. WILLIS, DUKES - 11:00 AM

SERGEI
So uh...where did they want the meet again?

BESMIR
Airport parking lot. They've ensured no witnesses will be present.

SERGEI
Pull over, Danil, I need to take a piss.

BESMIR
(walking towards the mall)
Damn, bad timing. Me too.

SERGEI
Almost there, Besmir. You do the talking on this one. Show me if your business skills are up to par. I can't work with you otherwise.

BESMIR
(exiting out towards the mall alley)
Is that right.

GORDON SARGENT
Are you the right ruskies?

BESMIR
Yes. Sergei will page his guy and he'll be out in just a moment.

PACKIE
Get the janitor out of here.

SERGEI
He's a barkeep, and he's holding the stuff.

BARKEEP
(pulling the cover off the mop bucket)
Here's one of each model. If you want quantity, we've got plenty to go around inside. Just don't follow me in or nothin'.

GORDON
Packie, what's your brother want again?

BESMIR
You didn't come prepared?

PACKIE
Only the best for him, Gordon. G36 and the most expensive sniper you've got. Money means quality, right?

SERGEI
Very well. I assume this is a personal errand or else you would be buying in quantity.

PACKIE
I don't know. Let me take a look at that bucket again. Holy sh*t! Jackpot, Gordo, take a look at this!

SERGEI
(firmly)
Put that down. I don't know what it's doing there, clearly our man messed up. That's a Thompson SMG just like in the movies and it has sentimental value to me.

PACKIE
You know what. Gordon, go get the car started. We'll be out of here soon anyways.

BESMIR
(aside to Sergei)
Let's get this moving along.

PACKIE
How much would one of these original Thompsons go for?

SERGEI
It's worthless, who's asking.

PACKIE
(grasping firmly on to the weapons container)
I don't think Gerry will mind if we're a little late on this. Gordon, catch!

BESMIR
(pulling out a gun)
Stop right there!

SERGEI
Besmir, these are our partners!

PACKIE
(firing off a warning shot)
Faster than you! Now both of you get the f*ck on the ground!

GORDON
(from afar)
Get their wallets too!

PACKIE
Wallets too! Now we take your guns, and your pride. Next time let's hope you're faster on the trigger, you. Hey Gordon! We got what Gerry needed, and some surplus too.

GORDON
(driving off)
We're rolling out, Packie.

SERGEI
f*ck f*ck f*ck, f*ck! That could have gone better. Have you never negotiated a gun deal before?

BESMIR
Not with coked up lunatics.

SERGEI
We couldn't have predicted that.

BESMIR
You just tell me now Sergei how much this deal put us in the red, and how much we need to cover your total debts. I'll think of something. But we can only do it if we don't focus too much on those Irish bastards. Make money without bodies.

SERGEI
I taught you that. Why are you telling me? Get some sleep. Get an alibi. Go read a book or something.

BESMIR
(to himself)
So close. Could have been a hero on that trigger. But I got nothing.

EXT. 767 PAWNBROKER IN FOLSOM WAY, FORTSIDE, BOHAN - 9:00 PM

It's foggy out. The streets aren't busy other than the mini-mart, and if it weren't for a pawnbroker and a rowdy 21-year old college student patron, the street would be devoid of any life. A unique green-and-gold Ruiner is parked outside. It's the college student's car. The pawnbroker is chasing down the college student, taking the law against theft in to his own hands.

SHOPKEEPER

(in pursuit)

You piece of sh*t!

THIEF

(looking backwards while running)

It's just a power drill man, find another the way I did.

The Thief, determined to prove some kind of point, keeps to a light jog. In only a moment, it becomes clear he's no match for the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper pushes him to the ground, wrestling the power drill from his grip. Besmir, tired from a long day was hoping to buy groceries in the area. He happens upon the scene and attempts to put a stop to it.

SHOPKEEPER

Your dirty motherf*cker, I'll poke your eyes out with this drill.

THIEF

Easy buddy, my friends put me up to this! Put that down!

SHOPKEEPER

(grabbed firmly by Besmir)

What is this, who are you? Do you know how hard I work? Do you think I want to get up for this job in the morning?

BESMIR

Faster than you, wasn't I?

A throng of pedestrians surrounds the trio as both the shopkeeper and the thief look up towards Besmir in amazement. And finally, *SNAP*. A photo of a heroic bystander for the local paper. An honor, it would seem, if Besmir were not a hardened criminal on the edge of the law. Besmir had the need to go home feeling in control of a dangerous situation. And he did.

INT. LIBERTY PRINTING WAREHOUSE- 6:00 AM

Today's paper is being printed along a machine, at a furious rate. Warehouse workers unload the stacks of paper in unison, no thinking or joy involved. A worker drops a stack of papers, and leans down to pick them up. He opens to the page on culture, an opinion piece about the kindness of man within the borough of Bohan. He pauses for a minute on the face of Besmir Krasniq. Caring vigilante for now. Vengeful mob boss, later.

user posted image

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Haha I loved the cameos of Packie and Gordon, burning Sergei and Besmir for the weapons. It was very in-character and I couldn't help but read it in their voices. icon14.gif

This has inspired me to consider rewriting the missions to my Blood/Four Leaf Clover concept to include dialogue. It's amazing, the difference good dialogue can make in a story. Every great movie is usually praised for the quality of its script and how the characters interact.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:20 PM

Nice mission. icon14.gif In Balkan Valor, Gordon is really filled with thief blood like in Blood And A Four Leaf Clover ( Get their wallets too! ). biggrin.gif

I will ask a question. What do you think about Sergei and Faustin connection? Will Faustin become an enemy of Sergei or will Sergei and Faustin become partners at arm trade business?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:59 PM Edited by Pedochu, 20 January 2012 - 05:04 PM.

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 10:20)
Nice mission.  icon14.gif   In Balkan Valor, Gordon is really filled with thief blood like in Blood And A Four Leaf Clover ( Get their wallets too! ).  biggrin.gif

I will ask a question. What do you think about Sergei and Faustin connection? Will Faustin become an enemy of Sergei or will Sergei and Faustin become partners at arm trade business?

Good question. First off, Akavari taught me that for a better plot, you should throw in the theme of an alluring item switching hands between criminals. I think it should be fun watching what happens with the Tommy Gun which Packie was so drawn to. Because it's so useless, it probably can't even shoot straight, but you know no matter what Sergei and Besmir are preaching about non-violence and cautiousness they can't stand getting punked by the Mcreary Family.

For Sergei and Faustin, Sergei is somewhat right when he boasts in the cutscenes that Faustin is scared to make enemies with him. Sergei was one of the few people smart enough to find a business that's low risk, huge reward with legally running guns to Balkan militaries, and that speaks volumes. But Faustin is a hardened criminal and the only thing I can see him partnering with Sergei on is the gun running seen in this mission, and clearly Sergei isn't really cut out for it. He tries to talk to Packie like a businessman, which is funny. Faustin will never get the chance to make enemies with Sergei, but when Dimitri takes over, something big will happen there.

I like your posts all around the forum, MarijuanaMonkey. I can't help much though since my expertise is organized crime, not drug stuff.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

Good read Crome. As for drugs I'd ask Pazzo about it, I'm like you my forte is Organized Crime.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

Good update to it Crome! Really enjoyable read! I'm wondering how Besmir's new status as "vigilante" will affect his inner-gang connections with others. WIll he be seen as weak? Will the others not give a sh*t about it? Excited for the next mission.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 16:59)
QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Friday, Jan 20 2012, 10:20)
Nice mission.  icon14.gif   In Balkan Valor, Gordon is really filled with thief blood like in Blood And A Four Leaf Clover ( Get their wallets too! ).  biggrin.gif

Good question. First off, Akavari taught me that for a better plot, you should throw in the theme of an alluring item switching hands between criminals. I think it should be fun watching what happens with the Tommy Gun which Packie was so drawn to. Because it's so useless, it probably can't even shoot straight, but you know no matter what Sergei and Besmir are preaching about non-violence and cautiousness they can't stand getting punked by the Mcreary Family.

For Sergei and Faustin, Sergei is somewhat right when he boasts in the cutscenes that Faustin is scared to make enemies with him. Sergei was one of the few people smart enough to find a business that's low risk, huge reward with legally running guns to Balkan militaries, and that speaks volumes. But Faustin is a hardened criminal and the only thing I can see him partnering with Sergei on is the gun running seen in this mission, and clearly Sergei isn't really cut out for it. He tries to talk to Packie like a businessman, which is funny. Faustin will never get the chance to make enemies with Sergei, but when Dimitri takes over, something big will happen there.

I like your posts all around the forum, MarijuanaMonkey. I can't help much though since my expertise is organized crime, not drug stuff.

Good ideas, man. I think you and akavari will do this better with a perfect cooperation.

About Sergei and Faustin thing, wait to be blown away. biggrin.gif When I heard about some talkings about Sergei and Faustin thing I had many ideas about it ( generally about Dimitri ) but after I think they can mess up plot. I'm really curious about the plot's future, it will go on better and better way cuz the action's dose is increasing. biggrin.gif But this can be said, I think Dimitri - Sergei - Besmir will have a flexible relationship because of mixed Albanian - Ancelotti relationship, right? Whatever, we'll see how the things will go on. Good luck, man.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

sets the bar high as per usual mate; always a pleasure to be audience to your writing.

especially like how, as stated above, you can read your work and hear it in character's voices, even those we havent "met" visually but just read about such as Besmir. we dont hear him speak but can imagine him with a solid as f*ck-sounding voice.

nice work man!

Simo54321
  • Simo54321

'><'IRONS'><'

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

I told you i would read it Crome, You should keep going on this and finnish it. Also i think there is a mission cutscene from 4 (the one where you kill Lenny Petrovic) where there is a man which has the same character skin as Besmir. Could cross over maybe?

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Simo54321 @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 21:30)
I told you i would read it Crome, You should keep going on this and finnish it. Also i think there is a mission cutscene from 4 (the one where you kill Lenny Petrovic) where there is a man which has the same character skin as Besmir. Could cross over maybe?

I don't know it but Final Destination crossover would be perfect. The mob would request Besmir with the assassination of Lenny. However Lenny is killed by Niko, Besmir would lie that he killed Lenny. Maybe Kenny Petrovic would kidnap Besmir or joint an assassination to him because of his affiliation with the assassination of Lenny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users