GTA IV: Balkan Valor

241 replies to this topic
Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

Thanks, MOB. There's a specific reason for the Thompson even if it seems out of place. Otherwise I was a bit lost. As for icons, I guess I'll be using real life photos. Too much of a hassle to round up designers. How/What/When/Where would you all like the new mission?

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

shiiit man, I forgot about making the AN-94 icon, it'll be done at some point (:

also, the next mission cant come quick enough! no homo.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Jun 3 2011, 20:17)
Thanks, MOB. There's a specific reason for the Thompson even if it seems out of place. Otherwise I was a bit lost. As for icons, I guess I'll be using real life photos. Too much of a hassle to round up designers. How/What/When/Where would you all like the new mission?

I have icons for all of them weapons except the two pistols if you want them?? They weren't made by me though.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:34 AM Edited by Pedochu, 04 June 2011 - 12:47 AM.

Sound awesome. Just tell me who to credit. I guess I've been looking in the wrong places.

C4C: Alright. I'll try putting it together tomorrow. The next mission is kind of supposed to be read side by side with the last one. Think of it like, the last one and this new one set the stage on all our characters. The purpose of these first 10 or so missions is to explore the actions of the people Niko first meets when he gets off the boat, specifically the ones who died - and offers a pretty good explanation for why they died. It wasn't just poor luck. Dardan was extremely petty when shaking down Roman and seeing how Roman is Serbian, it can be assumed that Dardan is taking anger against Serbians from the old country and taking it out on a poor cabstand owner. Dardan dies. Vlad was a gluttonous bully. Vlad dies. If you're paying attention, you slowly start to see that Balkan Valor is really about exposing why things go down the way they did. The last mission (Dardan-centric) and this next mission (Vlad-centric) are all leading up to a big finale, along the way exposing the true inner ways of the underworld.

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Apr 13 2011, 22:24)
user posted image

In Balkan Valor, weapons can be obtained in two ways: Sergei's gun van, or back-alley shops. Back-alley shops will only contain weapons seen in original IV, whereas Sergei will hold any of the weapon's seen below. The new weapons can be modified, increasing their effectiveness, and replacing certain features that you dislike. This gives the player complete customization of how they eliminate their enemies. To modify a weapon, have that weapon equipped when entering Sergei's Basement, where he will have assistants on the job. Modifications cost $100=$200 dollars each - but in reality, you'll be paying for them in scrap metal, which can be robbed at any junkyard or scrapyard. You can store up to 5 pieces of scrap metal in your car trunk. To bring them to Sergei's weapon modifications room, stand near your trunk and press [LB] until you get the desired amount.

Weapon Name
Modifications
Butterfly Knife

user posted image
Coming Soon...
Thompson SMG

user posted image
Coming Soon...
Silenced Sniper

user posted image
Coming Soon...
Anti-Material Sniper

user posted image
Coming Soon...
AN-94 Rifle

user posted image
Coming Soon...
Flamethrower

user posted image
Coming Soon...

How do you make that table thing with the list of weapons on it?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:58 AM

CODE

[tableb]
[tr]
[td][b][center]Weapon Name[/center][/b][/td]
[td][b]Modifications[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Butterfly Knife[/SIZE][/b] [/center]

[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ILXWA.png[/IMG][/center][/td]
[td][b]Coming Soon...[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Thompson SMG[/SIZE][/b][/center]

[center][IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6535/thompsonm1a1.png[/IMG][/center][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Silenced Sniper[/SIZE][/b][/center]

[center][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9552/gtaiv2010070117185467.png[/IMG][/center][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Anti-Material Sniper[/SIZE][/b][/center]
[IMG]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc375/DoloreFamilyRecords/flyerd-1copy.png[/IMG][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][b][center][SIZE=7]AN-94 Rifle[/SIZE][/center][/b]

[IMG]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc375/DoloreFamilyRecords/flyerd.png[/IMG][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[td][b][center][SIZE=7]Flamethrower [/SIZE][/center][/b]

[IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9629/57840698.png[/IMG][/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

Here's mine. You can replace the images with your own. Also, you'll want this link: Click.

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Jun 4 2011, 00:58)
CODE

[tableb]
[tr]
[td][b][center]Weapon Name[/center][/b][/td]
[td][b]Modifications[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Butterfly Knife[/SIZE][/b] [/center]

[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ILXWA.png[/IMG][/center][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Thompson SMG[/SIZE][/b][/center]

[center][IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6535/thompsonm1a1.png[/IMG][/center][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Silenced Sniper[/SIZE][/b][/center]

[center][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9552/gtaiv2010070117185467.png[/IMG][/center][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][center][b][SIZE=7]Anti-Material Sniper[/SIZE][/b][/center]
[IMG]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc375/DoloreFamilyRecords/flyerd-1copy.png[/IMG][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][b][center][SIZE=7]AN-94 Rifle[/SIZE][/center][/b]

[IMG]http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc375/DoloreFamilyRecords/flyerd.png[/IMG][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]

[td][b][center][SIZE=7]Flamethrower [/SIZE][/center][/b]

[IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9629/57840698.png[/IMG][/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

Here's mine. You can replace the images with your own. Also, you'll want this link: <a rel="nofollow" href='http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=281605' target='_blank'>Click.</a>

Thanks.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Sorry about putting off the new mission. It will continue being put off for the rest of the week, most likely. Dealing with sick animals on the farm I live on. Some sick f*ck poisoned them. Feel free to keep posting suggestions, though, I'm reading.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:24 AM Edited by Pedochu, 21 June 2011 - 07:58 PM.

Mission #9 - Midnight Run for Vlad Glebov

Facing war from within and indictments against their top killers, Besmir is panicked. In a desperate attempt to save his family, Besmir visits Vlad Glebov, a high ranking representative of the Faustin Family in an attempt to have him somehow call off Petrovic's forces. Previously, Besmir sensed a weakness in Vlad, and had him hooked on cocaine in a shrewd attempt to make money. Vlad promises to call Petrovic's forces down if Besmir can help him one last time. Pay attention to the Sergei bits throughout, especially the ending phonecall.

Returning Characters.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqSergei AbelevVlad Glebov
Besmir enters Comrades Bar, grateful to have avoided any of Petrovic's goons along the way. He feels safe now, being in his former bar, now under control of his ally and confidante, Vlad. Sergei and two bystanders huddle around Vlad.

Vlad: [attempting to rap] Ya zvezda, ty zvezda. Nas prikazano szhech. What the hell is this? My nephew calls that music.

Bystander: They've got that Russian rap on Vladivostok too, now. Ruining a good station.

Sergei: Hey, now. It's progressive! I know the owner of that station.

Bystander: I'm shaking down that owner till he plays sumtin' good.

Vlad: Besmir! There you are.

Besmir: Don't say my name out loud in this neighborhood.

Vlad: [Pausing in thought. He gestures to the bystander to leave the room]

Sergei: Tell your mother we all send our regards.

Besmir: That means a lot, Sergei. But sh*t's getting more heated.

Vlad: From Daut Amiti? From inside your crew?

Besmir: From that rat f*ck Petrovic.

Sergei: All due respect, Besmir. There's nothing I personally can do about that.

Besmir: But the two of you together?

Vlad: Look, I'll level with you, Duke. We think you're great. But I'd be risking my ass, and for what?

Besmir: And I'll level with you, Vlad. No son of a bitch shoots straighter or hits harder than an Albanian. We're tougher muscle than the drunks you keep around. You need gunmen for the gas tax scam, yes?

Vlad: [after a long, awkward pause] Ha ha ha! Take us to Beechwood City, Sergei!

[Cutscene End]

Vlad: Strange men living in Berchem want to run their car on Propane. Only problem, they don't want the hassle of going through a conversion center. Everybody knows, for your gasoline needs, come to me. If you want my help, Besmir, we have to take it.

Sergei: Easy, Vlad. There's a good chance this car is bugged.

Vlad: If you're so legitimate Sergei, why do you care?

Besmir: Vlad's got a point. What is it you do, Sergei?

Sergei: I'm a legal gun runner, so to speak. I help finance the good people of Russia and the Balkan Peninsula through weapons. People over there are smart. They know they can buy their toys cheaper if they go through me. Strictly legitimate, and I won't let anybody think otherwise.

Besmir: And if you're worried about keeping a legitimate image, what are you doing hanging out with me and Vlad?

Sergei: The people control the media. The people like Vlad. Since the people won't say a bad word about Vlad, the media won't either. So I can be seen with him all I want. I mean, so long as he keeps his new love of cocaine in check. As for you, the press believes you are the innocent son of a community organizer. Little do they know...

Besmir: Right. Here we are.

The trio arrive at a construction site in Beechwood City. The area is a digging site, covered by dirt with a sidewalk on one side. It separates the nearby highway and the nearby Bay Bar, unfit to drive through. Workers are nowhere to be seen. It's the perfect time to strike.

Sergei: Take two AN-94s. More consistent than the AK. I'm out, but - make sure not to spook these Jamaicans. They're armed to the teeth. You're welcome for the drive, but I need to go make up for the loss I'll get from giving you these. [walks off]

Hold [Y] to grab a Propane Tank. Put them in your car trunk.

Besmir: [some time is passed] That's halfway done. Who's place are we robbing here?

Vlad: It's a union construction site. In this city? God knows who. Give me a sec.

[Vlad sneaks off in to a nearby ally, returning back seconds later]

Vlad: Ladies and gentlemen, the new King of Beechwood City! Take this you motherf*ckers!

Vlad lifts his AN-94 to the air before fire off to the sky. The bullets make sharp piercing sounds, causing multiple pedestrians to look over.

Besmir: What are you doing, Vlad? Focus on the Propane!

Vlad: I own you! And you, and you. And you too, angel.

Besmir: You're drawing heat, Vlad!

Worker: Bloodclot, who are you?

Besmir: Uh, we're union representatives, come to check out the site. Let's go, Vlad!

Worker: No bodda bawl, I'm soon come back! This Albanian a snake in the grass!

Vlad: What did you just call my friend, you motherf*cker?

Vlad hits the man over the head, whipping him 6, 7 more times before holding his gun over his head in triumph.

Besmir: He's harmless, Vlad! Now stop hitting him you...animal!

Vlad: What?

Besmir: How about a little f*ckin' compassion here?

Worker: OOH! Rastas [writing in pain] dem a wan no good bunch!

A crowd of Jamaican gangsters and construction workers emerge from the nearby ally. Some carry Micro-Uzis. One has a shotgun, and the rest carry bats or glocks. You and Vlad will need to fight through 12 of them. The last 4 will be the second wave, and each will have body armor.

Besmir: f*ck! Now you've really done it! Take cover before I pop you myself.

Vlad: Why are you cryin'? I just defended your honor there, Besmir.

Besmir: You beat an immigrant half to death, and we're about to lose this load.'

Vlad: I'm the f*cking grim reaper over here! Maybe you could give me some...I don't know. Help?

Besmir: Screw you, Vlad, you f*cking cocaine junkie.

Vlad: Is this not what you wanted when you slipped me that powder?

Besmir: Yeah...no. f*ck. Forget it and just f*cking aim. You're too erratic to be a boss, Vlad.

Vlad: And last time I checked, you don't make those decisions. Get in the car, they're all dead.

Besmir: I don't mean it like that. But. Snorting lines off cement bricks. It's f*cked up.

Vlad: Mikhail likes the drugs too, Besmir. Do you question him as well?

Besmir: f*ck it, Vlad. You win.

[Calling Sergei Abelev .]

Besmir: Sergei! Sergei. All that smack is really getting to Vlad. I don't think he will be able to follow through on his end of the deal.

Sergei: I had a feeling.

Besmir: I also said some things to him. We had a little fight. And I'm sure word will get to Faustin. I have a missing father. A comatose mother, a deadbeat brother. A third of the family wants me dead for ever staying loyal to them. And now my only Russian ally is so doped up that every day he doesn't get killed will be a gift.

Besmir: I'm working on a plan. To bail myself out of this. My family. And...I want you to be a part of it. From now on Sergei, if we ever cross paths again. It needs to be in private. Because if you make yourself a known associate of mine, Petrovic will come after you. I want you to be a part of this plan of mine, because I need an associate who's not fighting a mob war right now. In exchange, I'll use a friend of mine with the LCPD to make sure police don't ever hassle you.

Sergei: The police don't hassle me.

Besmir: Yes. But when you're working for Vlad on coke, I know they soon will. In addition. I'll help you get run weapons. You won't have to buy out anyone who threatens to screw you over. As much as I won't enjoy it, it's business. I'll kill them myself.

Sergei: Heh. Imagine that.

Besmir: So what Sergei, do we have a deal? I can do a lot for you, my friend.

Sergei: You're alright Besmir. I'll try a partnership just this once, but don't f*ck around. Yeah. Deal.

+Midnight Run Completed
+$1200

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:01 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 21 June 2011 - 02:03 AM.

Nice job Crome! I am really excited to see the rest of the story, although I noticed some parts that were unclear or that you may have mistaken when writing.

The trio arrive at a construction site in Beechwood City. The area is a digging site, covered by dirt with a sidewalk on one side. It separates the nearby highway and the nearby Bay Bar, unfit to drive through. Workers are nowhere to be seen. It's the perfect time to strike.
Haha, that's the place near the Marbelle spawn.
Vlad: Ladies and gentlemen, the new King of Beechwood City! Take that you motherf*ckers!

Vlad lifts his AN-94 to the air before fire off to the sky. The bullets make sharp piercing sounds, causing multiple pedestrians to look over.
Shouldn't he fire first, then say "Take that you motherf*ckers"?
A crowd of Jamaican gangsters and construction workers emerge from the nearby ally.
you mean alley? wink.gif

Vlad: And last time I checked, you don't make those decisions. Get in the car, they're all dead.
You should make it more clear that you kill all Jamaicans in this, it's not really clear if it's an actual gameplay part of if Vlad shoots every single one of them for you.
Sergei: I'm working on a plan. To bail myself out of this. My family. And...I want you to be a part of it. From now on Sergei, if we ever cross paths again. It needs to be in private. Because if you make yourself a known associate of mine, Petrovic will come after you. I want you to be a part of this plan of mine, because I need an associate who's not fighting a mob war right now. In exchange, I'll use a friend of mine with the LCPD to make sure police don't ever hassle you.
Shouldn't Besmir be saying that?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hahaha, lastnight you were telling me about how you were going to have quite abit about Shottler.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

Nice Crome. icon14.gif

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

only just noticed the new mission, but hell yeah it's good! I like how Sergei is being fleshed out with a story to go with him, instead of a simple "hi I'm a friend who sells guns, comrade!"...he actual has a background, a purpose, not a just a mook wiping Vlad's arse.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Thanks, you two. It means a lot that people are loyally following this thread. Concepts are half dead these days, and for me to even get 10 pages is a real blessing. As a writer, I f*cked around a little here, but it helped me realize what Balkan Valor really is, ignore everything else I said. It's a buddy tale of Besmir, Sergei, and later Papi under the oppression of Kaltrina Krasniq. This mission also highlighted Besmir's management skills, as it's sort of amazing that a young upstart could rally a group of powerful Russians to help him out, as no matter how you spin it, Vlad and Sergei are making him money.

Missions will be released as usual, once or twice a week now. IRL crisis is over smile.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:44 AM

So Crome, when will the next mission be out?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:19 PM

Very bad news! My laptop which contained all my Balkan Valor files has crashed! When I had those files...I had everything planned out. But now I will need suggestions and ideas more than ever. Help appreciated.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:52 PM

Oh no! Do you have it saved on some sort of backup? This is truly bad. sad.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:56 PM

Trying to get it back. What I'm missing is the ending to the first chapter, which is the last mission on the current missions list. All I can remember is the aquatic theme returned and Besmir used boats for some sort of intimidation purpose. Probably have to rewrite it...suggestions?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:29 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 30 June 2011 - 07:16 PM.

Here are the icons I promised you a while back. Sorry for the delay. The MP5 was made by EduardKeoleJuck, the Dragunov was made by akavari112 and the RPKs were made by me from an edited AK 47 icon. The other icons were made by a dude called Rolly

SMG

MP5

Assault Rifle

G36
G3

Machine Gun

RPK (Standard Mag)
RPK (Drum Mag)

Sniper Rifle

Dragunov SVD
Barrett M82

As I said I dont have icons for the two pistols I named before but might I suggest a Sig Sauer P226 (icon again made by Rolly) since it is a commonly used pistol all over the world, on par with Glock Models and the Beretta M92.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

That's a shame, man. I will try to help you rebuild what you lost.

For the mission, what kind of intimidation would Besmir be doing exactly? Like who would be involved and what would the context be?
The first thing that came to my mind was Besmir holding a stubborn dockworker's head near a running outboard motor's rusty blades. biggrin.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

Thanks Akavari. Believe it or not he'll actually be intimidating some of GORDON'S friends. Spoilers that I suggest nobody else reads.

After Vlad's death, Sergei and Besmir split his operations and divide up his former soldiers between themselves. Unbeknownst to Sergei, Dimitri is angry over not having having the final say in who splits the operations, despite Sergei being Vlad's logical successor. Marvin Walsh calls soon after, having a meeting with an informant. Marvin claims Besmir is a police commissioner, and demands that the informant repeat what he has just said. The informant claims Dimitri is planning to have Besmir and Sergei badly beaten to damage reputation and send a message to those who don't give bosses the final say. Knowing money is the only thing that will get them out of this, the two begin running guns illegally and not just legitimately, risking everything. Early customers are Packie and Gordon, who become so impressed with a Tommy Gun that they take it for themselves. In a peace meeting, the Irish bring so many goons that Besmir is forced to threaten to blow them all up to get out alive. In the epic finale, the intimidation of the Irish that will cause them to leave all Steinway gambling for good is the final scene. So it's gotta be something special! Preferably no words.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

Soo.. What do you think of those weapon icons?? moto_whistle.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Saturday, Jul 2 2011, 00:43)
Thanks Akavari. Believe it or not he'll actually be intimidating some of GORDON'S friends. Spoilers that I suggest nobody else reads.

Wouldn't the Albanians and the Irish have bad blood at this point, though? Or did you intend that situation to be one of the reasons for the war between both factions? That would be kind of interesting, although it was already implied that they were at war because the Pegorinos wanted to damage the Ancelotti Family. I think Gerry having beef with the Albanians was just business really, but maybe it got sloppy and people started talking. That could explain how the Albanians knew about the Irish orchestrating the attacks on them and the Ancelotti Family, which would inevitably lead to the events of Undertaker. I'm interested in what you will do with the Albanian-Irish war, there are endless ways to twist it and fill in blanks. For example, did the war ever end? Why did Gerald get pinched? What is the aftermath?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:00 AM

Oh, I think Crome (Pedochu) told me about the whole "Irish" dilemma over XBL. Just hold your horses, as far as I remember there will be things to settle with the Irish. wink.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Jul 5 2011, 19:16)
Soo.. What do you think of those weapon icons?? moto_whistle.gif

Loved them! I just have to do specific research on the weapons themselves and they're getting added in. For instance, I wanted a sniper with a little tripod attachment so the aim would stay steady even when standing up, so long as there was a wall nearby to prop it up on. Sergei will be introducing these weapons in the next missions. Perfect timing! I'm going to California for 4 days and the next mission and next updates will come after.

I was really on a roll with the missions here. With the whole concept. It just really was a major blow when my laptop died. I'm recovering what I can, and good thing is, I finally remembered the 'lost ending'. Hi Akavari. Every character will get their own specific joy out of hitting the Irish. The reason they're harassing Besmir this early in the story is so Besmir will periodically have a reason to get even with and harass them. A mirror image of Dardan harassing Roman the Serbian. So if Dardan had to die to answer for his discriminatory sins, by that logic, it's only going to get Besmir in to trouble. It's not really a catalyst for the war, but more of a buildup of hatred that will set some things in motion.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Thursday, Jul 7 2011, 21:31)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Jul 5 2011, 19:16)
Soo.. What do you think of those weapon icons??  moto_whistle.gif

Loved them! I just have to do specific research on the weapons themselves and they're getting added in. For instance, I wanted a sniper with a little tripod attachment so the aim would stay steady even when standing up, so long as there was a wall nearby to prop it up on. Sergei will be introducing these weapons in the next missions. Perfect timing! I'm going to California for 4 days and the next mission and next updates will come after.

I could easily add a tripod to the M82 if you like.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

That would be great! That tripod will be an accessory that you can purchase through Sergei. Cool man.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Thursday, Jul 7 2011, 23:14)
That would be great! That tripod will be an accessory that you can purchase through Sergei. Cool man.

Here you go sir

user posted image

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

New mission is coming soon that will handle the inevitable deaths of Dardan, Bledar, and Kalem. I really liked what I did with Bledar, so he's going to be handled in an interesting way. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to split this mission in to two parts: Petrela Wars... and ...Petrela Wars, as is the fashion with IV era missions. Then we'll get the Sergei stuff. Editing in weapons right now.

Nothing is set in stone, though. Please let me know if you have ideas for these deaths.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

The new weapons table and icons look really good. Maybe you could also add this grenade launcher, it's based on the Milkor MGL. The icon is made by luzak1510.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users