GTA IV: Balkan Valor

241 replies to this topic
Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:05 PM

So Tyla, Mr. White puts a vote in for your idea of constructing suppressors using other metals. Metals, which can be found in ordinary houses. Ordinary houses will get burglarized in the Home Invasion side mission. Metals can be extracted from inside houses using what? A hammer! So I've deciding during a home invasion mission, your partner will hand you a hammer which will (during that mission only) take up its own weapon slot. At the end of the mission, you'll find a hammer weapon-pickup waiting outside your van. Also, there's no better way to convey the fierce brutality of these guys than through such a weapon. So if you want to make your own suppressors, it goes.

Start Home Invasion > Receive Hammer > Hold (Y) to extract copper > place copper in van > drive copper to Sergei's weapon modding room > use to create suppressor

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:12 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 07 May 2011 - 09:16 PM.

You'd want to use a pipe cutter not a hammer, hammer would damage the metal and put dents and bends in it that could dusrupt the durability and performance of the suppresser you are soon to make.

A wrench could work as well if a pipe cutter is not handy at the time... or even a metal saw, that'd be the best way to do it.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

Hmm. In that case, pipe cutter will only be available (in it's own slot) during home invasions. Hammers will still remain a weapon, though.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

I'd go for metal saw, that could also make a really bad ass weapon to f*ck somebody up with.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

That's an excellent plan icon14.gif
Off the subject a bit, how would you feel about expanding your idea of stealing and extracting metals to creating a feature allowing the player to sell off their haul to a merchant? I'm probably playing into the Eastern Euro stereotype a bit, but having Besmir chiselling copper numbers from the front doors of houses, hotel doors... scaling the floors of a house to access the roof so that he can steal the copper lining, would be a rather bizarre but unique and fun side-mission you could put in!

This is the compressed air-gun/bolt gun I was talking about:

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:47 PM Edited by Pedochu, 07 May 2011 - 11:09 PM.

Well. I needed two kinds of robbery side missions anyway. I'm keeping home invasion, and you have the option of extracting metals during it anyway. I suppose I'll put in a side mission of calling your associates (listed on the phone), as well as Gez Istogu to go 'mining' for those precious metals. Robbing scrapyards can be done in your freetime, though. I'll have to invent a merchant...Ever played Oblivion? There's always the one guy, Shady Sam, selling poison and lockpicks outside the Prison. Somebody like that.

Also: My personal favorite mission is coming up next.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ May 7 2011, 21:47)
Well. I needed two kinds of robbery side missions anyway. I'm keeping home invasion, and you have the option of extracting metals during it anyway. I suppose I'll put in a side mission of calling your associates (listed on the phone), as well as Gez Istogu to go 'mining' for those precious metals. Robbing scrapyards can be done in your freetime, though. I'll have to invent a merchant...Ever played Oblivion? There's always the one guy, Shady Sam, selling poison and lockpicks outside the Prison. Somebody like that.

Also: My personal favorite mission is coming up next.

What about this guy? Maybe he could be your merchant?

Looking forward to the next mission icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:46 PM Edited by Pedochu, 10 May 2011 - 01:03 AM.

Mission #5 - Trigger Happy for Kaltrina Krasniq

Worked harder on this mission than any other, please read.

Previously: Kenny Petrovic destroyed a load of Albanian car shipments and convinced some of Preston's men to be his spies. In retaliation, Besmir killed his spy, and Preston tasked Dardan to convince Petrovic's soldiers to work for him from now on. Besmir met up with his corrupt federal agent, Marvin Walsh, to explain to him what was going on, and it appears Petrovic has informed the FBI of the existence of Albanian Organized Crime. Besmir was barely able to save Preston from being tortured for information on whereabouts of the man who owned the car carriers. All of this is Petrovic's attempt to take over auto theft in Liberty City. In response, Preston has gone on the lam, and named his wife Kaltrina Krasniq as the temporary boss. Besmir is happy staying loyal to Preston, but it appears the sociopathic Kaltrina has other plans in mind, and seeks to undermine Preston's authority to place her and her son Besmir above her husband in the chain of command. Kaltrina's sociopathic and sadistic side will begin to show. Daut Amiti returns and raises hell over not being named acting boss, and immediately distrusts Kaltrina.

Returning Characters
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqKaltrina KrasniqDaut AmitiPirro AmitiDardan PetrelaBledar MorinaDriton Pecinovsky
Deceased
user posted image
Joey Becker
Besmir enters the Belly Deli in Bohan Industrial. Kaltrina has purchased the place as a base of operations now that she is temporarily in charge. Her irresistible allure is felt by all men throughout the room, though the concept of a female boss baffles them. Besmir knows Kaltrina is hungry for fame and high society and life, and wants to make sure she want talk too much to the media. In the room is a long table, seating all the lieutenants - Driton Pecinovsky, Dardan Petrela accompanied by Bledar, and at the edge of the table, the legendary Daut Amiti, accompanied by his brother Pirro. Everyone cheers for the return of Daut Amiti.

Driton: There he is! sh*t, we thought you'd never get out!

Daut: You forget already? They call me the f*ckin' immortal, you son of a bitch! Now who did this to me?

Dardan: Kenny Petrovic. But don't worry Daut, me and Kalem f*cked him up good.

Besmir: [arms folded] Sure you did.

Daut: [turning around] Agh, it hurts. Besmir you sons 'o bitches! You help fight this war?

Besmir: I am this war.

Dardan: [laughing, mockingly]

Daut: That's a big claim to make. But you've got Preston's blood in 'ya. I love the man. Where is he?

Besmir: He's safe wherever he is.

Daut: Huh? I get back and now uh...I'm out of the loop? What the f*ck is this sh*t?

Driton: That's between the blood family.

Daut: Two million a year from real estate, and this is what I get?

Kaltrina: Things are different now. The Amiti crew will retain all their power. But you'll sit this war out. It's what Preston wanted.

Daut: Oh really, are you sure that's what Preston wanted? Preston would never hurt me. Then you come along, you f*cking corset-wearing whore...and

Pirro: Easy, Daut!

Daut: Preston would never name a woman as boss, not before an Amiti. One of you is trying to screw me here, and I know it ain't Preston! You're a f*cking renegade Kaltrina, you're no good and so help me god I hope the rest of you realize it.

Kaltrina: You know Mr. Amiti it's not nice to talk down to woman. Anyone suspected of treachery has already been killed, I assure you that. So why are you so bothered?

Daut: I'm not staying. Pirro, get the car.

Everyone at the table appears very nervous. Alienating the Amiti crew is a very bad move, and automatically suggests recruitment will be difficult.

Besmir: Please ma, we need Amiti for wartime.

Kaltrina Calling Preston

Kaltrina No, I did not give out turkeys to neighborhood children. No, I'm not going to protest for you. I want you to know, I'm my own woman Preston. Things might go down that you disagree with. And if that happens? I'm not afraid of divorce. Yeah. I love you. Goodbye.

Kaltrina: Dardan, you're a good earner. We're putting you in charge of major robberies. Driton, your hitmen will go to Dardan's crew. To compensate, you'll receive Daut Amiti's Rotterdam Hill pipe fitting deals. Dardan, Besmir will act as a new advisor within your crew.

Dardan: Anything else?

Kaltrina: Preston wants to withdraw from the Petrovic war.

Bledar: And will we do that?

Kaltrina: No.

Text from Kaltrina Krasniq

"Besmir. Meet me on a safe line. And don't worry about any stunts I pulled back there. I can take care of myself."

Find a payphone.

Kaltrina: My whole life I've been disappointed by Driton. I tried to beat some sense in to him. Didn't work. I tried to talk some sense in to him. He did not listen. He does not follow orders. Don't be like him Besmir. Follow my orders, and one day there may be something in it for you. On Rotterdam Hill. You need to evict a certain occupant.

Besmir: Ok.

Kaltrina: Don't disappoint me.

Meet with Bledar .

You and Bledar stand on Mohawk Avenue, Rotterdam Hill. Neither of you speak, the task at hand is unpleasant and questionable in every sense of the word. Still, you fear your mother too much to disobey her, and Bledar has begun following your orders instead of Dardan's. Ahead of you are construction workers, fitting pipes for Daut Amiti.

Bledar: Excuse me. This man and I are union officials, we're closing down the job site for the day.

Worker: What?

Bledar: Don't worry, you'll still get paid.

Worker #2 Hi, I'm Joey. I run this site, what's the problem here?

Besmir: You work for Daut Amiti?

Joey: Yeah, what's it to you?

Bledar Bye Joey!

Press (X) to slap Joey.
Press (B) to punch Joey.
Press (Y) to toss Joey off Rotterdam Hill.

When (X) is pressed - Besmir: Kaltrina Krasniq is the new boss, and she ain't respecting old arrangements!

After the first slap, we cut briefly to Kaltrina. She is in her bedroom, scantily clad, and appears to have seduced an unseen man.

When (B) is pressed - Besmir: Out with Daut, and in with Driton!

We see Kaltrina again. The camera moves up, and the mysterious man is revealed to be Pirro Amiti. Kaltrina has successfuly seduced him. She begins to undress him, starting with his shoes.

When (Y) is pressed - Bledar: Hey Joey! Sorry!

As Joey falls, we see Kaltrina once more. It appears the seduction was just a ruse, as she clearly has something else on her mind. Shoe in hand, she repeatedly beats the stunned Pirro Amiti over the head with his shoe, in retaliation for opposing her rule.

Bledar: sh*t! Why'd you throw him off!

Besmir: It's what Kaltrina wanted.

Bledar: No problem, no problem. Dardan's got a place around the corner, I'll get him in the trunk.

Drive to Twitchin's Sugar Factory.

Bledar: [Removing Joey from the trunk] He's a heavy one! Ok Besmir. Don't get scared here.

Besmir I'm not...

Bledar: What I want you to do is aim this hacksaw at his limbs, and saw.

[When aiming at a dead body, you can use a hacksaw to remove limbs. Pick them up as you would a corpse]
[If you can successfully dismember a body beyond identification, cops cannot implicate you]

Bledar: Alright, we got all the limbs bagged. Throw this mutt in to the water.

Besmir: sh*t. This is one night I'll NEVER forget.

Trigger Happy completed.
+$2000
+Occasionally, you will be attacked in Rotterdam hill
+Hacksaw Unlocked
+Second Murder Committed
+White is the New Green for Vlad Glebov

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

sawing body parts off? I love it!

I also love the interludes with Kaltrina seducing Pirro, I like the idea of knowing some background by the protagonist being none the wiser.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

Thanks man. I'm trying to follow through on what this thread was at the start. I.e, 'Albanian Brutality', and an extremely dysfunctional family (wife who goes behind her husband's back and starts to take over what he's built over a 30 year period.) The point of this mission was, the family has broken off in to many factions, which in a way means Petrovic is succeeding. The Amiti faction which is loyal to Preston, the Besmir/Bledar faction, which is loyal to Kaltrina, and a small faction which are spies for Petrovic. Ironically, the biggest mistake Besmir made was going to that meeting with Walsh. If he had stayed at home and protected Preston from being tortured, Preston would have never gone in to hiding, and the Pecinovsky family would have been stable enough to take out Petrovic right then and there. Instead they have to go with plan B - making allies with other Russians, Vlad and Sergei.

Also, if all of you keep reading missions, you'll notice whenever Kaltrina seduces someone, it never ends well. In fact, SPOILER. I'm using a literary trick. Petrovic isn't the real antagonist, Kaltrina is.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

100 posts congrats.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

Thanks, VL. Need more help from the readers. Any suggestions for...

1. Guns?
2. Vehicles?
3. Character Interactions?
4. Besmir's Character Model? (Badly needed)

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

Just throw in 3 bikes
4 cars
And maybe 2 helicopters
Of your choice.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:55 PM Edited by Pedochu, 10 May 2011 - 08:59 PM.

Yeah, I forgot about bikes. Might write in the Akuma or Bati Custom. A submarine is going to be featured in the last mission, would it be too outlandish to make it drivable? Don't see much use unless I throw in a diving feature like in SA. If I add one in, it will be windowed.

Still need feedback on the last mission. Sorry for putting off the introduction of Vlad for so long (was originally supposed to be mission 3), but the story is much smoother this way.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC. #Glazersout

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

I'm loving this concept thread man icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:05 PM Edited by Pedochu, 11 May 2011 - 09:46 PM.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ May 9 2011, 18:15)
Also, if all of you keep reading missions, you'll notice whenever Kaltrina seduces someone, it never ends well.

I think I would still take my chances, great casting!
Having the right appearances for the characters really helps bring the story alive, something this concept does extremely well.

I liked the last mission Ped. Loving what you're doing with Bledar Morina - especially dismembering poor Joey's corpse with the hacksaw. Each murder Besmir commits holds a lot more weight than the standard picking off goons, very good writing on your part.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:30 PM Edited by Pedochu, 11 May 2011 - 05:34 PM.

Thanks Tyla, I'm really glad someone is picking up on the small details, which are what is supposed to bring this alive. I was actually going to post all this in the expression section before I played IV's story for the second time.

Bledar was actually supposed to try and murder you when the story started, but since Besmir hasn't met Sergei yet, he needed one ally. What the reader was supposed to notice is that Besmir didn't bring a hacksaw, Bledar did, and Besmir needed instructions to guide him through the whole process. He's not an experienced killer like Niko, and is only killing out of duty to his mother, who he is only loyal to because of years of abuse that have confused him deeply. Reason I chose Bledar is - the one thing we know about Dardan's crew from IV is that they're incredibly vicious. Of course, Bledar has to die, but the mission name 'Petrela Wars' should give you all a hint as to what goes down. Need feedback on Gem Wars please! It's like Gang Wars with an actual storyline. Oh and I doubt anyone picked up on this yet, but Preston is sort of 'slipping' as a boss. He's bringing tons of attention to the organization by causing protests to extort City Hall, and he's flat out disappeared and named the most dangerous person he could as the interim boss (Kaltrina). Besmir still has the utmost respect for him, though.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

I didn't clock on to the severity of Preston's actions yet but in the way you speak of him the character is beginning to remind me very much of Joe Colombo and his "Italian-American Civil Rights League". That didn't end so well for him and I don't think it's going to end very well for Preston. Gem Wars fit very well too. Was it intentional the meth heads being involved with the Dominicans?

You should consider posting a narrative version of this in the Expression section too if you're keen on the deeper feedback. With the unique perspective you have going on, this really does have a lot of potential.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:43 PM Edited by Pedochu, 11 May 2011 - 09:42 PM.

!!! Spot on! As promised at the beginning cookie.gif for anyone who catches on to the basis for the characters. Preston is in fact based off Joe Colombo in his later years. Stuff will be posted in the Expression section soon, yeah. UPDATE: This is more or less Besmir and Sergei.

Meth heads: Preston has an extreme hatred for meth heads, as meth can ruin neighborhoods and lives of civilians he protects, so when Driton found out the gems were with some meth heads, it was a good opportunity to impress his father. Dominicans have no connection with them, but I included them because the Dominicans have no definitive territory around the city. They've got some operations in Fortside, a little in Northwood, but they never build up enough of a stronghold to fully protect their enterprises. Thus, it makes sense that an established gang like Preston's organization could easily infiltrate one of their storage rooms. Also, it's a bit of a demonstration that they aren't much more than a street gang, not sophisticated enough for Papi, who comes around a little later.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

Really sorry to double post, but the Gem Wars post (6th down) disappeared because of a forum or maybe a computer glitch. Anyone remember what it said? :S

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:48 PM Edited by Pedochu, 16 May 2011 - 03:10 PM.

user posted image Gem Wars - The Beginning

Call from Driton Pecinovsky

Besmir: What do you want.

Driton: Listen Besmir. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I've got something big here.

Besmir: I'm listening.

Driton: Apparently, there's these methheads in Fortside, with protection from the Dominicans. They're sitting on a big pile of rare jewels, diamonds, rubies, all the good stuff.

Besmir: You've got your own crew, Driton, why aren't they handling this.

Driton: My crew? They're scared of indictments that might be looming. What, you didn't hear about 'em?

Besmir: I heard about the FIB leak. It was my guy that informed everybody.

Driton: Indictments are being prepared, Besmir.

Besmir: And you came to me to earn for you, because you know I'm f*ckin' fearless, haha!

Driton: Yeah. Whatever you say, Cinderella. Half of this payday goes to me.

Besmir: Let's make it 70% on me.

Driton: What? You mean fift-

[A marker appears at The Belly Deli for Gem Wars. An associate will meet up with you]

Associate: Ready when you are, Besmir. There's a silent weapon stashed behind a garage nearby.

Besmir: Here's the meth lab. Follow my lead. Don't f*ck up or I'll blow up your house.

Enter the meth lab.

Associate: There's a guard up ahead.

Sneak past the guard.
Alternatively, execute him with your silenced revolver.

Associate: You think we got sent in to a death trap?

Besmir: That's a risk you have to take with Driton. We are always at each others throats. It cannot be stopped. It's an intense rivalry dating back to our earliest days.

Intimidate the last guard.

Besmir: Where's the stuff!

Guard: Uh...Rico! Toma! Benny!

Besmir: f*ck you!

Rico: Protect the ice, dammit!

Clear the room.

Benny: You ain't takin' me down!

Associate: sh*t, that could have gone a lot smoother.

Besmir: Come on. Grab the ice.

Associate: So Driton did mean to kill us.

Besmir: More or less, yeah. Don't worry, I'll just...kick up an extra 10 points to him so he forgets all about his hatred. Here's your cut.

Associate: Can't thank you enough. Please, I insist. Take some more for yourself.

Besmir: Some more for me? Heh. You're the real deal! What's your name?

Associate: Lorenc.

Besmir: Take my number, Lorenc. We'll keep in touch.

+$2000
+Lorenc added to phonebook
+3 more Gem Wars missions

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:09 AM

Sweet, great job Crome icon14.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:35 PM

I finally got around to giving this concept a good read and all its missions. I must say although it's a more different take than GTA IV and EFLC but I like it. It has that sense of realism that makes you feel like it's a real criminal underworld with actual repercussions to who gets killed and whatnot. This and the Two Underbosses are like the next generation of DLC concepts, it's pretty interesting heheh.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

Thanks, man. Glad you gave it a read, because we talked about this a long time ago. That is what I was going for. The first words I wrote were, "Besmir is a reluctant murderer". But it's a common theme in certain literature: if your mom beats you since day 1, you're going to be obedient when she says kill someone. But at the same time, these characters don't have the United Liberty Paper to clear their police files, Petrovic leaked everything he knew about them to the FIB, and they're very much aware of it. Hence the grisly disposal that Besmir had to go through with. Also, funny you made that comparison, Claude4Cat and I have been helping each other out a bit.

Coming up soon:
-We learn the origin of Vlad's cocaine problem and jerkiness
-Dardan contemplates starting a war against Besmir and Bledar
-Besmir becomes a capo, and you're forced to go out and earn money in a short amount of time

Missions will always be released between now and the next 3 hours! Expect one today or tomorrow.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:32 PM Edited by Pedochu, 20 May 2011 - 03:56 PM.

Mission #6 - White is the New Green for Vlad Glebov

Previously: Kenny Petrovic destroyed a load of Albanian car shipments and convinced some of Preston's men to be his spies. In retaliation, Besmir killed his spy, and Preston tasked Dardan to convince Petrovic's soldiers to work for him from now on. Besmir met up with his corrupt federal agent, Marvin Walsh, to explain to him what was going on, and it appears Petrovic has informed the FBI of the existence of Albanian Organized Crime. Besmir was barely able to save Preston from being tortured for information on whereabouts of the man who owned the car carriers. All of this is Petrovic's attempt to take over auto theft in Liberty City. In response, Preston has gone on the lam, and named his wife Kaltrina Krasniq as the temporary boss. Besmir is happy staying loyal to Preston, but it appears the sociopathic Kaltrina has other plans in mind, and seeks to undermine Preston's authority to place her and her son Besmir above her husband in the chain of command. Kaltrina is raising hell against Daut Amiti, the man who owned the car carriers, and Besmir goes so far as to murder one of his associates. In this mission, we realize Besmir's real intentions. He did Kaltrina the favor in return for getting a meeting with Vlad Glebov.

user posted image

Returning Characters.

user posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqKaltrina Krasniq
New Characters.
user posted imageuser posted image
Vlad GlebovSergei Abelev
Call from Kaltrina Krasniq .

Besmir: Mother! How are you liking the new job?

Kaltrina: I see it like a vehicle to avenge insults to my intelligence. It's everything I ever wanted.

Besmir: Any news on the Petrovic ordeal?

Kaltrina: I set you up a meeting with Vlad Glebov the gasoline bootlegger. Don't tell Dardan.

Drive to Hove Beach .

Vlad is happy to see you, polite as well. Vlad is your buyer for Comrades Bar in the Hove Beach area. Traditionally, the Pecinovsky Organization and the Faustin Family have co-existed peacefully. Vlad is in over his head collecting loans as is, and wants to remove the money aspect of the deal. You agree he can pay off the debt if he accompanies you on an auto theft mission, to restore all the cars to The Octopus after Kenny Petrovic destroyed the first car carrier.

Vlad: Hey! There he is! You are Preston's son, yes

Besmir: [whispering] Keep your voice down. I'm already wanted in this neighborhood.

Vlad: Relax, this bar will be off your hands in no time! I'll help you cut all ties to this neighborhood.

Besmir: And who is this?

Sergei: Sergei Abelev. Heard good things about you.

Vlad: Moving up in this world, Besmir!

Besmir: Yes, maybe I would be proud of that fact if I wasn't so busy escaping the guilt of being a psycho murderer.

Vlad: Hey everybody! This guy's a psycho murderer!

Sergei: What?

Vlad: My point is, we're all killers here. I want you to consider this your second home. Even if you do sell it.

Sergei: Vlad is a good man, Besmir. But he doesn't want to bring cash in to this deal. IRS are on our asses.

Vlad: You're in a sticky situation yourself, no? We'll help you out, and you hand over this bar.

Besmir: Let's not waste time, then.

Get in a 4-door car .

Besmir: You may recall, certain Russian allies of yours literally destroyed our auto theft operation.

Vlad: Petrovic.

Besmir: Right. If we can recover that lost shipment of cars, I'll hand over Comrades. We're going over to Twitchin's Sugar Factory.

Sergei: sh*t, Besmir. You're a good guy. But Faustin and Petrovic are long-term allies. What exactly are you getting at?

Besmir: Christ, do I gotta spell it out here? I'm handing over my favorite bar for a small favor. Because of Petrovic, I gotta worry that any day, Preston will end up dead. This war is only attracting heat, we need you to solve this.

Vlad: I don't know, Besmir. We go back. But Petrovic and Faustin go back, and at the end of the day, who's pulling the strings?

Sergei: Petrovic?

Vlad: Right, I am. I'll try and talk them down.

Get in the car carrier

Besmir: Alright, boys. We're looking for Karin Dilletante's. Over in Taiwan, they want to study hybrid engines.

Sergei: Vlad, you are the epitome of 'just too much'

Vlad: There's one right there.

Load the Dilletante on to the ramp

Besmir: f*ck! Is that the f*cking owner?

Sergei: He doesn't look happy.

Besmir: Shoot him in the leg. I want him alive.

Vlad: Drive, drive!

Sergei: I hit him! I f*ckin' hit him!

Besmir: That son of a bitch was outside our house earlier. He's with Petrovic, I know it.

The next two car thefts are fairly run of the mill, with the third warranting two-stars.

Unload the vehicles at The Octopus .

Besmir: Sergei, it was very nice meeting you. But Vlad and I have to talk once more.

Vlad: Comrades is mine now? Yeah.

Besmir: Take this. I couldn't let a friend go empty handed.

Vlad: sh*t, this is cocaine! Cocaine, Besmir!

Besmir: By all means, try some! It's good for you.

Vlad: It couldn't hurt. Just once, alright?

Besmir: I'll count for you. On drugs, Vlad, you'll be too stoned to lie to me. I saw a picture in your hands back at Comrades. A picture of me. What's that about?

Vlad: [snort] Your mother...your mother [snort] sent it to me for identification.

Besmir: Come by more of that stuff from me soon. You can find me in Bohan. Keep in touch.

One last cutscene ensues. Besmir is seen driving home in a taxi, then walking in to his home. The themesong plays. Kaltrina is alone, smoking in a chair that resembles a throne.

Besmir: You f*cking animal! You sent the Russians my pictures? Petrovic's men were at the bar, do you know what would happen if those got in to the wrong hands? How could you!

Kaltrina: I have my reasons.

Besmir: [knocking over furniture] Tell me!

Kaltrina: [pausing to inhale smoke] The feds found Joey Becker, Besmir. You f*cked up.

Besmir: I make one minor mistake, and you plot to have me whacked?

Kaltrina: It was a test of your strength.

Kaltrina slowly moves closer to Besmir, before slapping him in the face. He holds his hand to his face in shock and betrayal.

Besmir: Ok.

+White is the New Green completed.
+Shqiptaret Besa for Dardan Petrela
+Midnight Run for Vlad Glebov
+Vlad Glebov added to contacts
+Sergei Abelev added to contacts
+Drug Dealing side mission
+Vlad Glebov re-addicted to cocaine
+Kaltrina Krasniq now rules unopposed
+50 gang reputation for Faustin Family (Uranus and Ingot-driving Russians)

lindsayjames10
  • lindsayjames10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:27 PM

its brillant, better then most of the missions you ever see in the actue gmaes lol

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

Thanks man, that's the highest compliment I could expect icon14.gif

The focus on Besmir's [very dysfunctional] family was bound to get confusing since I've introduced a bunch of new characters we never saw in IV. For that reason, I'm going to more or less limit their relations to the first chapter (ends at around mission 12). Once the infighting is over, we'll see a lot of Sergei, and a lot of Marvin Walsh who has a very interesting ability of providing wiretaps where you can hear anything that goes on in the city via phone. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised about how Preston (boss in hiding) and Kaltrina (Besmir's mother) resolve their differences and stop the infighting. The Petrovic saga is just about over, too. Advice welcome. Oh, and for god's sake, I can't comment on the youtube trailer. Anyone know how to get rid of the "Error, Try Again" message?

lindsayjames10
  • lindsayjames10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:34 AM Edited by lindsayjames10, 21 May 2011 - 10:38 AM.

am liking the whole story of balken valor, but since your going to show the brutality of the albanians then i think you should make it extremely shocking because no gta has ever shocked me like mafia 2 has

this is the clip what shocked me

just a thought

p.s liking your new take on vlad, its good to see another side to him. lol he seems scared of the main charecter, not many people are bothered to update old charecters, i wonder if ray bulgarin will be next.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:50 PM Edited by Pedochu, 21 May 2011 - 03:57 PM.

That's the direction I'm headed, for sure. Not like Scarface, more like that Mafia 2 clip. I guess scared is sort of what I was going for. He's just genuinely happy to be in the main character's presence, and thus acts a little awkward. Of course, by the time Niko arrives, Besmir's cocaine will have turned him crazy wink.gif When would everyone like a new mission?

Just on more time for clarification, most of the Kaltrina/Driton/Preston interactions will be wrapped up in the next mission. From now on we will explore the backgrounds and personal problems of the characters we originally saw in IV. Like Sergei, Papi, Anthony Spoleto. Overall, the purpose of this story is to explore the Albanian's perspective of the IV storyline. I mean, how did they find out Gerry set them up to have a falling out with the mob? Why does Dardan terrorize Roman to an unusually cruel extent?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users