• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:11 AM

f*ck looks greater every time I look at it, good work bro cool.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:35 PM Edited by Pedochu, 26 April 2011 - 06:46 PM.

Too long? Didn't read? In the last mission, the Albanian mob had hijacked a bunch of cars to be shipped overseas. Some unkown men blew up all the car carriers over a bridge in Bohan, and thus is the origin of the 'unfinished bridge' which we like to stunt off of. In this mission, Besmir, his jerk stepbrother Driton, and his stepfather Preston all meet with the the other Albanian mob boss, Yili Dushku, and eventually uncover that Kenny Petrovic convinced an Albanian associate to give him the driving routes of the car carriers so he could blow them up. The Albanian associate, Jimmy Bags, is subsequently strangled with wire, and his body is thrown out on the street as a message to Petrovic. War is brewing.

On the Radio.

Characters
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqYili DushkuPreston PecinovskyDriton Pecinovsky
New Characters
user posted imageuser posted image
Murat the AssemblymanJimmy Bags
Deceased
user posted image
Jimmy Bags
[9 O'Clock, AM. You see Besmir awake from a deep sleep, groggy. Still wearing the tattered clothes from the disastrous shootout last night]
[You can save your game progress at any time using this bed. The others may be occupied]
[Change clothes at the dresser. You'll need a suit if you plan to get anything done today]
[At your safehouse, you might find Preston, Driton, or Kaltrina]
There will be a family meeting. Put on a suit.

BESMIR: sh*t! All that investments down the drain!
Preston Pecinvosky calling
PRESTON: Besmir. Did you get any new leads?
BESMIR: I know whoever did it has got some serious balls.
PRESTON: All this vulgarity. It doesn't reflect well on you.
BESMIR: What's the rush? I got my life ahead of me.
PRESTON: Without going in to detail, Besmir. Every Albanian on the East Coast had stock in the auto thefts.
BESMIR: Whatever happened to, "you stay within the family."
PRESTON: Greed happened. That ungodly kind that corrupts the holy. It's unnatural. Daut may have had something to do with the attacks, and if he did. He paid a price. Daut's in the hospital, Besmir.
BESMIR: Didn't think you had it in you to side against him.
PRESTON: Nobody knows anything, Besmir. I sent a driver for you. To Castle Gardens. Do you understand?

[Wait for your driver. ]
[Bledar Morina pulls up in an Blackpool limo]
BESMIR: Let me guess. Mad that you're forced to drive me? I won't make this anymore humiliating. Let me drive.
BLEDAR: I don't think you're in any position to make that decision.
BESMIR: You'll thank me when ladies pull up and I look like the chauffeur.
BLEDAR: Just like in the movies?
BESMIR: Yeah. Just like the movies.
[long silence]
BLEDAR: You're alright, Besmir.
BESMIR: Hmmph. Tell that to Dardan. You want to hear the stories to end all stories?
BLEDAR: Let me guess. All the idiot high ranks pooled all their millions in to one operation that literally, went out with a bang.
BESMIR: Preston ain't no idiot.
BLEDAR: Yes, of course not. But I'm free to think so.
BESMIR: Watch your f*cking tongue.
BLEDAR: Just shut up till we get to your yuppie party.
BESMIR: Please, I'm only f*cking saying. If we don't get any leads on who pulled that stunt last night, it will be up to the rest of the family.
BLEDAR: Unfortunately, I'm all too aware of how I must spend today playing detective. And here we are.
Meet up with the council.

[With Driton and Preston, you enter a finely furnished office room with a long table to seat 10. At the head of the table is current boss of the Albanian Council, Yili Dushku. To his right is his right hand man, an Assemblyman who for security purposes, only goes by "Murat the Assemblyman". Dushku taps his fingers impatiently. You all take a seat."

PRESTON: Mr. Dushku. I'm grateful that you could meet us. You too, Congressman.
DUSHKU: Not a Congressman yet. Eventually.
PRESTON: These are my two sons, at left is Besmir, right, Driton.
DRITON: Besmir is not a son of his.
[Awkward pause]
DUSHKU: As relevant as that may be, I tend not to judge associates on blood relations.
MURAT: Friends, associates. It is an honor to be joined by you today. The up-and-comers, the has-beens like Dushku...
[Everybody laughs at the irony]
MURAT: And the men of honor. It brings a tear to my eye to converse with those who understand who I am under this 'politician' mask I wear. I too, am a man of honor. One that has come prepared to this meeting. I can tell you now, it may sound strange, but the city has leads on the men who destroyed our auto theft. Their mistake was blowing up a bridge. We all know the mayor has a hard-on for terrorism.
DRITON: Yeah, yeah, what's your leads hotshot?

PRESTON: [Laughing nervously] I'm sorry, this must be a generational gap.
MURAT: Continuing on. Even the city knows it couldn't be the Italians. In fact, their informants in the mob were puzzled when they asked about the bombing and the attacks.
BESMIR: What about a street gang. We Albanians are always hustling them.
DUSHKU: This son of yours is smart, Preston. It could fit the bill. But what kind of street gangs could throw an army of men of every ethnicity in to the mix. None. Get out the blackboard, Murat.
DRITON: Yes, like a blackboard will solve all our problems.
PRESTON: Yili. What do you say to Russians? Surely some of them have interests in auto theft.
DUSHKU: We make Faustin too much money collectively. And I don't think any Faustin crew has the bravery to target your Daut Amiti.
BESMIR: There's Bratvas all over this coast. What about the new guy. Bulgarin?
DRITON: He's in sex rackets, you f*cking twit. Who needs auto theft, when you're in sex rackets?
DUSHKU: Now Preston, why does your son shame you?
PRESTON: [Looking for a distraction] Who could have held information on the car carrier routes?

MURAT: [Sketching on the blackboard] It ended in Bohan Industrial. Trace us back, Mr. Besmir.
BESMIR: Draw straight left. Yeah, that's about right.
MURAT: Anyone who knew the routes must have had men in this area, yes?
BESMIR: That's right. We had to use a tipster, tip us off when the roads were most clear.
DUSHKU: And what's his name.
BESMIR: Jimmy Bags.
DUSHKU: Our enemy of ours, must have flipped him. Besmir. I want you to call him up. Is that OK, Preston?
PRESTON: Go ahead. Untapped phone, take it.
Call up Jimmy Bags.
BESMIR: Jim. I uh... got a tipoff for you over in Castle Gardens. ...Yeah, I'm serious. ...You tip me off, I'll tip you off. It's Albanian courtesy? What, you've never been to Albania? Get over here you goof, we've got uh...women. You're gonna love it.
Wait for Jimmy.
PRESTON: I'd hate to scuff up these shoes, Yili.
DUSHKU: Anything for a friend. Murat, you get a PSG and see who that Jimmy Bags is with. Whatever protection he has?
BESMIR: That's our guys. Hand me some wire.
JIMMY: [At door] Besmir, can you buzz me in? I'm alone! Buh-buh-buh-believe me.
[PRESS [LB] to buzz him in]
JIMMY: Hey, buddy! How about them swingers? Game last ni-
BESMIR: Good morning, rat!
When equipping wire, quickly tap [RT] and [LT] to garrote a victim.
[Besmir is stonefaced, unflinching, eternally loyal to the Albanian mob.]
DRITON: We done yet? Thought he'd never shut the f*ck up.
MURAT: Dushku. They're getting out the cars. It's Russians with him!
BESMIR: Petrovic!
PRESTON: Control yourself, Murat. Castle Gardens is a peaceful neighborhood. Any more blood might lead a trail right back to us. Besmir. Throw this piece of sh*t out.
Hold [Y] to pick up a corpse
Press [X] near window to throw it out
MURAT: Yili, they're retreating. I think they get the message.
DUSHKU: From now on Preston, do what you have to do. But remember this favor. Remember me.

The Unlikely Council completed.
+$500
+First Murder Committed
+Unwelcome in Hove Beach
+Smoke Lounge for Dardan Petrela

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

Nice job Crome!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

Awesomdary hahaha

.....*Awesome + Legendary = Awesomdary*

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:42 PM

I'm guessing the missions are a little long for anyone to sit through. I'll be adding in a STORY section on the front page, which is like a plot summary to fix this problem. And the next mission, which includes the return of Dardan Petrela, will be much shorter and more about gameplay than dialogue. Also if the dialogue is confusing anyone, just remember.

Besmir: Protagonist, insanely loyal to his mother and stepfather, rising star in the family.
Driton Pecinovsky: Arrogant, and would have been dead long ago if he wasn't the bosses son.
Preston: Boss of the family who is rallying citizens to protest the Bohan city council in an attempt to blackmail them.
Dushku: Boss of all Albanian bosses with friends in politics, gives the sanction to Preston to go after Petrovic.
Petrovic: Wants to war with the Albanians, blew up their auto theft car carriers and flipped some of their men

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:41 PM Edited by Pedochu, 30 April 2011 - 03:57 PM.

Dream 1

Bloodletting

I promised General GTA Chat's first PSYCHOLOGICALLY-BASED concept thread. So. Trying to follow through on that, hope this interests people and doesn't confuse them. The DREAMS are supposed to be Besmir coming to terms with how his mother isn't someone he should idolize when she pushed him in to being a thief and killer, and how in reality his crime family acts as puppets for Yili Dushku and his political contacts.

After the mission, "The Unlikely Council", Besmir will have this dream during the next time he rests in his safehouse. From then on, there is a 10% chance of this dream reoccurring. After the loading screen, you see Besmir lined up next to Murat the Assemblyman, who is scribbling on a clipboard. Your various family associates, dressed as soldiers, are lined up single file. The setting is a baseball field in Bohan. The mood is surreal, heaven-like.

Murat: Step forward please, soldier.

Besmir: What are you doing, these men don't work for you.

Murat: Are you sure about that? Reach in to your pocket please. You'll find a judgement device.

Besmir: No, this is a gat.

Murat: Step forward, soldier number 1. Get rid of him, please.

[Besmir lifts his gun up to the soldier's face, before shooting him in the forehead]

Murat: Next soldier, line up. Kill.

[Besmir eliminates this soldier as well, and the cycle continues several more times.

Besmir: Why are you making me kill these men?

Murat: On the contrary. I don't make you do anything. Your mother did. Take a look.

The scene changes to Besmir's safehouse, several years ago. The place is less elegant, the walls are peeling, and the family is eating generic cereal, not deli meats. Off against the wall is Driton, minding his own business. At the table is you, Besmir, and your loyal mother, Kaltrina. If this isn't a way of introducing her as the game's main antagonist, I don't know what is. You discuss your new stepfather's way of life, and its impact on you.

Besmir: But mom. I saw it with my own two eyes. The new husband of yours is a glorified killer.

Kaltrina: And you are so much better crying over spilled blood - mind you, which wasn't even yours.

Kaltrina: He's a beautiful man, Besmir. Maybe one day you'll look up to him.

Besmir: I don't want to hurt people. It's not my way of life.

Kaltrina: You'll do whatever puts food on the table, or I'll belt you right in the teeth.

The scene changes back to the ethereal baseball field one last time before Besmir wakes up.

Murat: Are we getting somewhere? Hahaha.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:14 AM

Nice, a psychological aspect into GTA, I like it!

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:16 AM

Brilliant,just brilliant.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:52 AM Edited by Pedochu, 09 May 2011 - 03:49 PM.

Mission #3 - Smoke Lounge for Dardan Petrela

This mission picks off after Besmir, Preston, and Yili Dushku deduced that Kenny Petrovic destroyed their shipment of stolen cars. In retaliation, Besmir lures a drug dealer who had become a spy for Petrovic over to the meeting before strangling him and throwing him out the window as a message to Petrovic. Petrovic's team and Besmir's team are gearing up for war. Our characters have pegged notorious killer Dardan Petrela to lead the charge. Unfortunately, Dardan can't let it go how Besmir was invited to a commission meeting before him.

Besmir attacks two of Petrovic's men.

Returning Characters
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqPreston PecinovskyBledar Morina
New Characters
user posted imageuser posted image
Dardan PetrelaKalem Vulaj
Besmir pulls up to his safehouse to meet up with Dardan Petrela, who is sharpening a twig, clearly showing anxiety. Dardan is afraid to meet up with Preston, the boss, and visibly upset that he wasn't invited to the council meeting in 'The Unlikely Council'. Along him stands Bledar Morina, who has begun to befriend Besmir, and in Dardan's beige Willard sits his mentally-challenged brother, Kalem. Exiting the safehouse is the boss of the whole family, Preston Pecinovsky, clad only in an expensive bathrobe, with a pastry dish in hand. Dardan walks up.

Dardan: Mr. Pecinovsky! How glad I am to see you!

Preston: [chewing] Why are you smiling Dardan. No smiles during war-time.

Besmir: Ha, give it to him pop.

Dardan: Let me just say, sir. I understand the beatdowns that must be given. And you will not be disappointed in me! Myself and my good friends and-

Preston: [coldly] Pay your debts.

Get in Dardan's car.

Dardan: [banging on the seat in front of him] f*ck, f*ck f*ck, f*ck f*ck!

Kalem: What?

Dardan: Does he think I'm holding out on earnings?

Besmir: Probably. I'd get out of town if I was you.

Dardan: Ol' Besmir, all dressed up and calling the shots. Remind me again why you were invited to the council meeting?

Bledar: Thinking logically? The family needs more killers for the wetwork that's coming up. And something tells me it was Besmir who offed Jimmy Bags. Drop it Dardan, they're training him.

Besmir: Thanks, Bledar. That's what we need. Admit to murder in a possibly bugged vehicle.

Park here.

Besmir: We're at a Pill Pharm in Dukes?

Dardan: Yeah. Here's the plan, boys. Petrovic has been trying to muscle out gangs in this territory, too. He's supplying pharmacies with counterfeit meds, and robbing the rest of what's on the shelves. Petrovic's men converted the back rooms in to a smoke lounge where they can plot their expansion in to new territory. Since BESMIR has the balls to bust my chops, let's see if he has the balls to bust their heads. You're going alone.

Besmir: Is that so, Dardan? Preston asked for you to do the job, and you don't feel like being your normal self today? Might as well have called in sick. I'm going in, fine.

Bledar: Why don't you drop it Dardan, Besmir getting bumped up is the way Preston wanted it.

Dardan: It ain't the way I wanted it.

When crouching, you can sneak through a shop without getting detected. Stay in the shadows too.
Knocking boxes or papers over will increase the risk of detection.

Thug #1: You hear something, Abram?

Press [LT] when unarmed to lock-on to a foe
When in position, tackle a thug by holding [Y]
Press [X] to punch him, [Y] to bite him. Or hold [Y] to strangle him.

Besmir: From now on, you kick up to the Pecinovsky Organization! Be there for a meeting in Boulevard, or so help me god, I will put your eyes on a spike, and tear you limb from limb!

Thug #2: Oh my god! Stop killing him, we hear you!

Besmir: You think I'm done yet? I'm coming for you!

Beat up the last thug.

Thug #2: Ow! Ow! Jesus CHRIST!

Besmir: Where are the real meds?

Thug #2: [Choking] Under the shelf!

When crouching, use [Y] to pick up a package. Store this in Dardan's car trunk

Besmir: Nice doing business with you gentlemen.

Smoke Lounge completed.
+$1000
+Russian hitmen may show up at your door
+The Broken Girl for Marvin Walsh

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

This is excellent! I've just read through and I'm extremely impressed, very well done!

I love the effort you put into each mission. Not only the dialogue, but your entire setup. Little things like the tables with character pictures, the brief overview, they make getting into the story so easy. Everyone should be following this because you clearly know your stuff - both GTA world and the Albanian underworld.

By far the best concept in a long time - made from scratch too. Keep up the good work!

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

Thanks Tyla, means a lot! Unfortunately I have to go back and edit the first mission for realism's sake, but no continuity changes. In the next mission, we see both Dardan AND Vlad drive themselves into a downward spiral. One of the major themes of this story, and of IV, is that people only get killed if they let themselves go and leave themselves open, which is exactly what Vlad and Dardan were doing during IV. As a contrast, we will see Besmir get Vlad hooked on cocaine, which is essentially how he died in IV, and Dardan (out of jealousy) kidnap a woman off the street who looks just like Besmir's mother Kaltrina just to get back at him

We'll also explore Kalem's mental disability and Dardan's racism. The racism of which will tie in to the random character missions, which are more or less about race anyway.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

Excellent. All I can say, this is a great concept. I like your thinking. Also, The Departed rule!

MyDog
  • MyDog

Niko Bellic's my burazer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

Good work. icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:52 PM Edited by Pedochu, 03 May 2011 - 09:57 PM.

What would everyone prefer.

1. Lots of missions in a short time.
2. A few missions and more front page features.
3. Front page features, hold off on missions.

And which character would you like to see more of? Try to answer both questions, would be helpful.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

I think option 2 would be best, so that you dont throw all your eggs into one basket and post all the missions within a week and be left with just updates to the main post. I think the compromise between the two would work out best for you.

also, I wouldnt mind some insight into Marvin Walsh.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

Updates: Gang reputation returns from San Andreas. Missions will affect gang reputation. For instance, a quarter of the men in Hove Beach will now turn hostile, and will occasionally show up at your door as assassins.

'Mafia Management' updated. There is now a list of men you can call to murder and beat various criminals at your leisure, as well as add backup for when you're earning cash.

The 'Themes' section at the very top of the first page has been updated. The new theme is 'self-destruction'. As the game carries on, Besmir will nearly self destruct, turning in to a danger to himself. His hair will begin to turn gray, and his face will grow whithered.

Next mission coming after this post, which is the spark that will lead in to the end of Chapter 1. There is one similarity to RDR, but other than that, it's made from scratch, as Tyla put it.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ May 4 2011, 19:53)
The 'Themes' section at the very top of the first page has been updated. The new theme is 'self-destruction'. As the game carries on, Besmir will nearly self destruct, turning in to a danger to himself. His hair will begin to turn gray, and his face will grow whithered.

Next mission coming after this post, which is the spark that will lead in to the end of Chapter 1. There is one similarity to RDR, but other than that, it's made from scratch, as Tyla put it.

inb4nextmission

What an amazing feature man icon14.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:58 PM Edited by Pedochu, 09 May 2011 - 03:51 PM.

Mission #4 - The Broken Girl for Marvin Walsh

Please comment!

As per request, you guys get to meet Marvin Walsh, the corrupt FBI agent/gambling addict. This mission picks off after Besmir, Preston, and Yili Dushku deduced that Kenny Petrovic destroyed their shipment of stolen cars. In retaliation, Besmir lures a drug dealer who had become a spy for Petrovic over to the meeting before strangling him and throwing him out the window as a message to Petrovic. Preston rallied Dardan's crew to halt Petrovic's progress on taking over northern Dukes. Unfortunately, Dardan's jealousy got the best of him, and he sent Besmir in to do the job alone. Besmir succeeded, and now two of Petrovic's men are working for us Albanians. In this mission, we see the return of Marvin Walsh, Besmir's FIB contact, who explains to Besmir that someone has leaked the entire hierarchy of the Pecinovsky Organization to the FIB. After Marvin asked two many questions about the chart, it appears his FIB boss discharged him to work in a lowly police station in Hove Beach. Marvin has a hot tip that there are possible assassins after Besmir, so Besmir warns his whole family. Unfortunately, he barely has time to save Preston, the boss, from being torture-murdered. This mission is tragedy, one of our themes. We also see a recurring habit of Besmir: getting his friends hooked on various habits that will only make him rich, and put his friends in debt. Here, he feeds Marvin's gambling addiction. from now on, you'll be able to meet Marvin at his gambling den in Little Bay to shoot craps.

Returning Characters

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Besmir KrasniqMarvin WalshPreston Pecinovsky
Call from Marvin Walsh

Marvin: ..Besmir! Are you on a safe line?

Besmir: There he is, the gambling man himself! Of course not, what do you think?

Marvin: Meet me at the Superstar Cafe in Lancaster. If you don't, you'll probably wind up dead. Come alone

Besmir: Assassins?

Marvin: Shhh. I know you're trained to handle this kind of situation. Tell your coach, you won't be home for dinner tonight. Your coach with the guys?

Get a vehicle.

Calling Preston.

Besmir: Pop. I got a hot tip. I got a hot tip. Don't let anybody leave the house. Don't let anybody enter the house. Do. You understand?
Preston: Certain people can't exactly shoot straight. What do I do with them?
Besmir: Let them guard the door. All that matters is that you're safe. I'll be back after I get the full story.

Park your car at the cafe.

Besmir: Walsh. Just what the f*ck is going on here?

Marvin: Hey! Buddy! Have a seat, you old coot.

Besmir: Please, your fake happiness is killing me. I insist on hearing bad news first.

Marvin: Listen. I almost didn't wanna show you this. Because this, is f*cked up. Take a look.

Besmir: This is a paper? It's got Preston's name on it.

Marvin: Besmir. Somebody leaked Pecinovsky hierarchy STRAIGHT to the FIB.

Besmir: Jesus f*ckING Christ! Petrovic!

Marvin: Keep your voice down. This is some top secret federal sh*t. You speak one word of this and the CIA will have my ass.

Besmir: Preston has to know.

Marvin: I know, I know. Tell me, Besmir. Why do I even stick my neck out for you two?

Besmir: Because of our wild parties?

Marvin: Look, continuing on. I already saved your life today. Maybe twice. Can we just call it a day on the gambling debts I owe you?

Besmir: I'll do you one better. What else do you got for me?

Marvin: This is even more secretive. Discretion is key, you must understand. Petrovic is looking for allies within the Faustin Bratva. Get to them first. Take those allies from him. And you'll have enough support to end this war without any bloodshed. Oh. And Preston's protests to extort Bohan City Hall are attracting mighty attention. Maybe tone it down a bit till this all blows over?

Besmir: I don't tell your boss how to do his job.

Marvin: Right, you don't. Which may be why I got discharged to a run down station in Hove Beach.

Besmir: Hove Beach? Perfect. Maybe you could pressure Faustin's crew with some arrests?

Marvin: Wipe anyone who would oppose a Pecinovsky alliance right off the streets.

Besmir: Hahaha, I can see it now. A real indictment parade. You know Marvin, I never needed a wife, you clean up better than any f*cking women, that's for sure.

Marvin: Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. I guess. You think anyone saw me come in here?

Besmir: Dunno.

Marvin: Ah, that's a trick question! I can get all their names, just like that, then get 'em not to talk. You think I could be a gangster like you?

Besmir: Not with debts like yours.

Marvin: Gambling debts? Every Italian from here to Alderney has gambling debts. It's a harmless vice.

Besmir: Alright, shut up, you hard-on, we're going over to Preston's place. I got a surprise for you.

Get in your car.

Marvin: A good kind of surprise? I mean, you forgot my f*cking birthday.

Besmir: It's a gambling den to call your own. I've got the craps tables and all in the basement. Property is in Little Bay. All yours.

Marvin: In that case. You'll know where to find me over the next 50 years.

Besmir: You hear that?

Marvin: Yeah. A gunshot. Hunting season?

Besmir: Well...no. No. Follow me inside.

*another gunshot*

Marvin: I...I can't do this! Goodbye.

Besmir: f*ck! He took my f*cking car! Preston! Driton! Are you in there? sh*t, no response.

*You kick the door down*

Driton is knocked out cold with a severe bruise to his forehead. Kaltrina is nowhere to be found. No doubt she left before the trouble started. Your house is a wreck. How disrespectful to knock the furniture down. And a trail of blood? This has to stop. You hear an unintelligible scream, before checking the basement.

Besmir: Preston! Can you hear me!

Preston: AAAAAAAAAAAaaaH! f*ck! f*ck f*ck! Let go of me, you deceitful little f*ck!

Petrovic Goon: Give up Daut Amiti's location or I'll TASE YOU AGAIN.

Preston is in severe pain, looking in to the eyes of a killer. If Besmir wasn't here, his odds of survival wouldn't be to good. Besmir finally puts the pieces of the puzzle together. Daut Amiti runs the Liberty City auto theft business. Petrovic wants to regain control - Petrovic wants to kill Daut Amiti. In one fell swoop, Besmir picks up a nearby knife, ready to save Preston and Daut Amiti's lives.

When crouching behind an enemy, lock on and press [B] for a stealth kill

Petrovic Goon: OOMPH! [coughing up blood]

Besmir: I wish he was alive so I could kill him again! Preston, can you hear me pop?

Preston: Yeah. But I'm hit. Driton's hit.

Preston is incapacitated. Hold [Y] to pick him up. You can pick up corpses this way as well

Besmir: Forget Driton, we've got to get out of here. I didn't know the were coming...so soon! I met with Walsh, Preston. They know our whole hierarchy inside and out, and they leaked it to the feds. Walsh tried convincing them it was an inaccurate chart they leaked, but to no avail. Hold on, let me see what this prick has on him.

Preston: Right, but if Jimmy Bags was their informant, he's no more. And that's the most we can do.

Besmir: Come on, let's be realistic here. Jimmy Bags didn't know sh*t. There's gotta be another informant!

Preston: Besmir. What's that over there?

Besmir's jaw drop. So does Preston's. On the corner of the street is a young jogger crying. She hugs her child tight, tears flowing down her face. In her arms is a 6 year old girl. Caught in Petrovic's crossfire.

The Broken Girl completed.
+$850
+Preston Pecinovsky on the lam
+Kaltrina Krasniq takes over as interim boss
+Trigger Happy for Kaltrina Krasniq

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

I REALLY hate to double post, but I need some SERIOUS feedback on the this last mission, maybe a review. Because this mission basically shapes the rest of the storyline, believe it or not. I really can't write anything else if I don't get some suggestions of where to go from here. I can fill in this post with a mission later, don't worry.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

Please fix the stretch, the thing causing the stretch is the Mafia Management picture.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and don't get a stretch. Resized the photo anyway.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:58 AM

I like how you're not playing on the pure shock value at the end of the mission and gave the mission a hell of a lot of content and dialogue.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ May 6 2011, 21:01)
What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and don't get a stretch. Resized the photo anyway.

Google Chrome.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

The current idea is to modify your weapons with scrap stolen out of junkyards? Is this too unrealistic? Weapons aren't my area of expertise. And what about this guy.

user posted image

Is a silenced revolver believable, or no? I have plenty of time to write in weapons so please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks. And no I'm not adding in a Katana! tounge.gif Right now I'm looking for stealth weapons, actually. I will be adding in a Garrote, which is used in the mission 'The Unlikely Council', where Besmir commits his first murder. Some creative stealth weapons would be nice, not just the usual silenced affair. Thanks in advance.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Trouble Man

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

I don't think the silenced revolver would be too far-fetched. If Besmir actually modified the weapon himself constructing his own form of silencer, that would be pretty cool. The only way I could see it being unrealistic would be if the gun chambered extremely powerful ammunition.
Modifying your weapons with stolen scrap has to be the one of the best ideas I've seen posted here. I really like that. Suits the Albanian theme to a tee. Its like the natural progression from sewing things up in RDR to make clothes.

Some alternative stealth weapons could be piano wire, or the compressed air-gun - Anton Chigurh style. Something I have in mind for my own concept is the protagonist constructing his own Crossbow, which could also be quite fun for you to include as a means of stealth attack. Maybe you could even include stealing items other than scrap metal to form a temporary suppressor out of, like an empty bottle of pop? biggrin.gif

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

Nagant M1895 was probably only silenced revolver in history and in addition it was using special ammunition. Thoretically You can put such a weapon in your add-on, but the ammunition has to be custom made (very expensive), because I highly doubt if anyone is making this type of bullets now.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

Cool thing about revolvers is that if it's the right bore size you can put any round into it, that is why the mafia liked to use it back in day. It's kinda like peoples fasination with the AK47,74,etc because you can put almost anything through it. Constructing a silnecer or sound suppresser for a revolver is possible, just takes an seasoned gun smith and time.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

Tycek, there is a Russian weapon called the OTS-Stetchkin Revolver. Besides an unsusual firing mechanism, it seems a little more realistic. The Piano Wire is a must, but what do you mean by compressed air gun? What kind of items did you have in mind, Tyla? There's something stored in those off-shore crates that are all around Algonquin, I could write those in as including a commodity. Just don't know anything about guns tounge.gif

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

....check your PM's

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

You right, I forgot about OTs-38 revolver. It uses the same ammunition as Nagant, so it's still in production.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users