GTA IV: Balkan Valor

241 replies to this topic
Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Read the Jacenty Obrochta random character mission for the Polish. Really just street toughs who offer protection, simple minded. But one thing on Greeks, seems like they usually hold traditional mafia structure. Though. Their bosses usually get whacked tounge.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

This is what I've got so far. Bassically you need a new banner saying "Gangs"

GANGS

Pecinovsky Organization

One of the most feared and most ruthless Albanian crime organizations in the whole of Liberty city, ran by no other than Preston Pecinovsky a ethnic Albanian. Most of the organizations criminal activities involve Ilegal weapons smuggling, part time gambling rings and also a range of Drug trafficking and Health care fraud. Unlike other American Mafia families membership is less strict for example you don't have to be fully or Albanian. However it's loose network like structure comes in usefull in one way that it evades law enforcement, however one downside is that it can't grow as strong as possible. Never the less this Albanian gang is the most violent Liberty city has ever seen. These guys will test their gun on you to see if it works.

Dushku Organization

The second of the two Albanian crime groups operating in Liberty city, who's main activities involve Human and organ trafficking, two ver grim rackets that not even the Italian-American or Russian Mobs take part in. However in the begining as always for new players in the underworld they clinged on to the Italian-American crime families for support, however like other organizations they are now forming their own groups and creating leadership for themselves. This Gang has many legitimate businesses to cover it's Ilicit acts.

Polish Mob

Although less heard of and probably one of the least powerfull gangs in Liberty city, they still remain standing and discreet and is lead by Jacenty Obrochta. This Polish gang is used more as muscle for the Albanian gangs, just as the Albanians were used also by the Italian-American Mafia the latter continues.

The Bulgarian Mafia

This Mafia hasn't got much presence in Liberty city, and worldwide the Bulgarian mafia isn't one of the key players in international organized crime, apart from in Bulgaria. Most of the members who make up this gang are petty theives and drug dealers. Although the Bosses seem to be clever enough, this group is quite disorganized and tends to fall apart and members of the Bulgarian gang tend to make a criminal career for themselves and hardley pay any attention to their elders.

Faustin Bratva

Although headed by Mikhail faustin and Dimitri Rascalov, Besmir's main connection to the group is Sergei Abelev. Since Sergie beleives Rascalov will kill him in the end he turns towards the Albanians saying he's probably Albanian at heart. This is the only real link that Besmir has to the Russian mob who are now falling apart due to inward fighting. Sergei is now a member of the Albanians, and unlike the Italian-American crime families you don't have to be a full ethnicity.

Italian-American Mafia

Now not the only players in the City due to their new arrivals they now need to think more about how they operate. However that doesn't mean that they are not still a pervasive and powerfull organization when it comes to Organized crime, They are. The Five families still dominate organized crime in Liberty city, and although some of their turf has been lost to Albanians, Russians and what not, they are broad minded and collaborate with all sorts of criminals. The Main crime families that we see are the Ancelotti's who are the weakest of the Five families but still hold power and also the Pegorino family from Alderny who try to impress The Liberty based families.

Like it?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

I think it's awesome, Sanjeem, and I can't thank you enough. I'm gonna request a new banner, good idea. Also will credit you. Just give me a bit of time to edit it in, as I'm balancing this, cars, side missions, and the end to the Driton-centric chapter.

In Bed With Jed
  • In Bed With Jed

=A=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:07 PM

Nice job Cycrome, the only concept thread on the forums I've read to the end! icon14.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:13 AM

What if the Besmir could choose if he wanted to hang out with both Sergei and Papi. Similar to how Johnny has both Terry and Clay and Luis has Armando and Henrique.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:42 AM

Character-wise, it wouldn't make much sense. But that could easily changed since I don't have any missions up yet lol.gif Although, public image is everything to Sergei, in the sense that he operates through loopholes in the law, and being seen with felons could be enough to legally step over the line. Sergei is happy to hang around Besmir because he's a criminal he can relate to, with a positive public image (the media seems to think he's a partner in community organizing since he's always seen with Preston). Sergei would be uncomfortable hanging around Papi because Papi is a known felon with no good marks on his record. On the other hand, that would make for some interesting dialogue. Remember when Roman gets nervous if you try to take him to Comrades before Vlad is killed? It's not high on my list but it's a good idea, I'll write it in eventually.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

Polish gangsters working as a muscles for the Albanians? This is not very realistic as we didn't, don't and won't have any connections with Albanians. Poles would be probably work for one of the bratvas as we have more similarities with russians that with Albanians.

Also read this:
The Greenpoint Crew

In March 2006, the United States Attorney's Office in New York published a press release covering the indictment of twenty-one members of the so-called Greenpoint Crew, an infamous Polish criminal organization operating out of the heavily Polish neighborhood of Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Led by Ostap Kapelioujnyj and Krzysztof Sprysak, the gang ran its operations of gunrunning, armed robbery, drug trafficking, extortion, car theft, credit card fraud and fencing (reportedly including a stolen 18th century Stradivarius violin) mostly in New York City, as well as having connections back in Poland and Eastern Europe. The gang was not above resorting to violence to achieve their aims, as one video used as evidence shows Kapelioujnyj discussing his threatening to kill a debtor with a golf club after already taking two computers, a camera, and an iPod.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Apr 18 2011, 07:41)
Polish gangsters working as a muscles for the Albanians? This is not very realistic as we didn't, don't and won't have any connections with Albanians. Poles would be probably work for one of the bratvas as we have more similarities with russians that with Albanians.

Also read this:
The Greenpoint Crew

In March 2006, the United States Attorney's Office in New York published a press release covering the indictment of twenty-one members of the so-called Greenpoint Crew, an infamous Polish criminal organization operating out of the heavily Polish neighborhood of Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Led by Ostap Kapelioujnyj and Krzysztof Sprysak, the gang ran its operations of gunrunning, armed robbery, drug trafficking, extortion, car theft, credit card fraud and fencing (reportedly including a stolen 18th century Stradivarius violin) mostly in New York City, as well as having connections back in Poland and Eastern Europe. The gang was not above resorting to violence to achieve their aims, as one video used as evidence shows Kapelioujnyj discussing his threatening to kill a debtor with a golf club after already taking two computers, a camera, and an iPod.

Interesting read, However you do realise that the Polish mob is one of the few mobs in New York that actually don't have a major presence anymore. There are also other articles of them working for muscle for other organizations, Much like the Irish Westies worked as muscle for the Italian-American crime families, also shown in IV.

Also from another source

Speaking anonymously for Philadelphia's City Paper a member of the "Kielbasa Posse", an ethnic Polish mob group, declared in 2002 that Poles are willing to do business with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

This shows the Polish mob's fear toward the Albanians. In this storyline this is the reason why they work as muscle, since their decline in numbers and like you pointed out arrests in 2006, they probably arn't that well formed anymore. But your right they never have worked as muscle in real life for Albanians, this is just for the story. One of the worlds most powerfull gangsters is Half polish and Half Italian, Riccardo Fanchini he's called the Polish Al Capone.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

Alright. Looks like all the lore is finished, so to speak. About time to post missions. If anyone is willing to help, I have the story finished really. But I'm kind of backing down on my idea for the first mission. It would screw up the timeline canonically. The idea was to start off the game with the finale of Bomb Da Base II, but you can see why it's a little iffy. Can anyone see it working?

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

"Your ass is grass, buddy."

• Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Apr 19 2011, 17:41)
Alright. Looks like all the lore is finished, so to speak. About time to post missions. If anyone is willing to help, I have the story finished really. But I'm kind of backing down on my idea for the first mission. It would screw up the timeline canonically. The idea was to start off the game with the finale of Bomb Da Base II, but you can see why it's a little iffy. Can anyone see it working?

Bomb Da Base II? The multiplayer mode?

Well if you open up from the scene it could be a good idea, as long as it flows nicely.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

Cycrome... woooooooooowwwwwww dude, that's all I have to say. Also good luck, when I think of anything you might want to add, I'll tell you.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:01 PM Edited by Pedochu, 19 April 2011 - 11:17 PM.

QUOTE (VC Over LC @ Apr 19 2011, 18:24)

Well if you open up from the scene it could be a good idea, as long as it flows nicely.

The rough part is, the Platypus had no explosion-marks during any IV era game tounge.gif Can anyone see this working? I'm definitely trapped right now.

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

• Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:20 PM Edited by VC Over LC, 19 April 2011 - 11:23 PM.

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Apr 19 2011, 23:01)
QUOTE (VC Over LC @ Apr 19 2011, 18:24)

The rough part is, the Platypus had no explosion-marks during any IV era game tounge.gif Can anyone see this working?

Is it possible for the Platypus not to be rigged and blown up? Maybe as the invaders flee the boat after the charges are planted, Besmir disables them and saves the Platypus. That is the only way I can see opening up with the Bomb Da Base II idea without altering the actual turn of events.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:29 PM

I was real stuck on the idea since this started out as a creative writing project with GTA themes. It's difficult to understand what's canon in the GTA universe. For instance, vigilante missions, TBOGT retcons, mafiya work...

JTbrokerbridge
  • JTbrokerbridge

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

this is quality keep it coming icon14.gif
oh yeah did you ditch the greek mob?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:34 PM Edited by Pedochu, 21 April 2011 - 07:59 PM.

blush.gif Thanks for reminding me, I had totally forgotten. I started reading up on the Greek mob one day and never really got past that. I'll make a header for them, but don't expect to see anything soon since so far the first and third chapters are mostly written, and the Greeks need to come in later. As it stands. The first chapter follows the bloody rise of Eastern-European and Russian organized crime. The second chapter is about Cosa Nostra, and the increasing dysfunction of the Besmir's family. The third chapter is about a legendary Alderney City turf war, and the struggles of criminal society in the modern age. And the final chapter of course, coincides with the final chapters of any IV era game - a sudden decline in organized crime as a whole. So you'll expect to see a lot of tragedy, but on the other hand, a few characters will succeed. Chiefly the moral ones, although there will be exceptions.

Writing up a rough draft of the 8th mission now. By now the storyline has enough of a direction that I won't need to go back and edit anything I post here. So. Confident enough to post up missions soon. Expect one tonight.

Thanks for the support everyone!

VC Over LC
  • VC Over LC

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:08 PM

Can't wait to see the first mission posted. This is a golden DLC concept. Good luck, Pedochu.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:09 AM

Here's an excerpt used to shamelessly promote hype. Also an idea of my writing style, since this somehow turned from a DLC concept to a writing project :S B is Besmir, S is Sergei. Mission coming in an hour or so.

===
S: Take a neighborhood that doesn't need sprucing up, make it even better. A neighborhood is bad, you leave it to rot. Same goes for everything. Because such is America.
B: What about the people?
S: The what?
B: I feel the people's pain.
S: Eh...there's worse pain to feel.
B: But I mean it. If I was big just once. Look at you and me. We were born with talent. But imagine men who were not. Man works his ass off to get out of a slum neighborhood, pushes himself past the human limit. The city renovates all the middle class neighborhoods and prices go up. So now middle class man is stuck in hell on earth, while his sh*tty neighborhood rots even further. I would try and fix that.
S: Didn't know young people had feelings.
B: I know it's idealistic, but I care. Preston cares about supporting the people. And what good has America done him?
S: I don't know him, Besmir. You Albanians are too damn secretive. But easy on the idealism. Nobody with Faustin tolerates too much chatter.
B: This rule is foreign to me.
S: I mean, if you make any reference to how you would run things. Hypotheticals, you get shot. Probably carries over from the home country. Why I hang out with harmless Vlad instead of Faustin'
B: I doubt you mind me making hypotheticals. In fact, I think you understand.
S: What makes you that?
B: You understand when I stress a legitimate future. With me it will be social change. You, legal weapons trade.
S: My f*cking therapist, are you? I use loopholes in the legal system. Much easier than a reform from criminality to legitimacy.
B: Ain't that the truth. Most people are born a killer or a thief. Once they start, no going back. But at least what we do is men's work because it supports the family. I support my mother. And proud of it. Because you know what? Burri ne shtepi si dreqi ne xhami. I have faith in myself going legitimate eventually. But do I count on it? Too rare a sight.
S: You are prideful. It's irritating. But. I'd like to continue this relationship. As long as you keep up this 'social change' ruse, the feds won't know I hang out with a criminal.
B: Not a ruse, Sergei. A future.
S: I don't know what that means, but. I'm having fun. You should do a little less contemplation. For your health.
B: They don't call our lives the immigrant struggle for nothing. Thought, is method to stay alive.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:28 PM

icon14.gif for putting the Fly Lo song to the soundtrack.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:38 AM Edited by Pedochu, 23 April 2011 - 03:42 PM.

Theme

Characters
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Kaltrina KrasniqBesmir KrasniqMarvin WalshDaut AmitiGez IstoguPreston PecinovskyYili DushkuNiko Bellic
NOTE:
There is a lot of text here. But I promise if you start to read, the formatting and writing will keep your interest. A good investment of your time. The first section is the opening cutscene that sets the tone for the game, like the 'Off the Boat' cutscene in vanilla GTA IV. If you just want to read mission dialogue, skip ahead till after you see "Rockstar Games Presents Balkan Valor". The rest of the story will sometimes follow this conspiracy of the Albanian's most lucrative racket nearly being destroyed during the car carrier gunfight. And yes, this is the origin of the infamous Bohan 'unfinished bridge'. If you're astute, you may notice the 'diamonds' of this game are a mysterious hierarchy chart of the previously under the radar Pecinovsky Family, and a near-complete shutdown of Albanian auto theft through someone with a real vendetta.

The Wheel and the Damage Done
Mission No. 1

[Cutscene begins]
[Kaltrina Krasniq is dragged in to an LCPD interrogation room, overpowered by the brutish officers surrounding her. Neither are intelligent, both most likely corrupt. Outside the glass stands the criminal profiler]
KALTRINA: Ndihmė! Lėmė rehat!
DETECTIVE #1: Yeah, yeah, we do things differently than the red states.

CRIMINAL PROFILER: Between you and me, I'm thinking borderline personality disorder.
DETECTIVE #2: But, she's hot.

[Cut to FIB offices. A meeting between the high ranking officials is taking place in a soundproof room. At the head of the table is Teddy Campbell, the director. The display piques the interest of Marvin Walsh, who enters the room, pretending to be called in. He stares up in awe at a work in progress chart of the Pecinovsky Organization.]

MARVIN: You called me, Ted?
TEDDY: Goddammit Marvin, why would you possibly walk in here!
FEMALE AGENT: Step out, sug. Things are heated enough already.
[noticing the chart]
MARVIN: Pecinovsky Organization? Who put this here. Who put this chart here!

[Cut to a convenience store in Boulevard, Bohan. Daut Amiti, an Underboss of the Pecinovsky Organization is conversing with young upstarts "Gez" Istogu, and two other associates. Beside him is his brother, Pirro]

DAUT: We don't have names for the lower ranks. You'll start out robbing fruit stands.
PIRRO: And no killing family members. Unless it comes from Preston.
DAUT: Preston will use a kryetar to deliver the message. Except one of them may try to trick you in to committing murder the boss didn't sanction.
PIRRO: If you get tricked in to killing someone, it's embarassing. Boom! We kill you.
DAUT: Good luck on that one. Happens all the time. You'll be ok.
[Daut and Pirro walk over to a walk-in freezer room. Inside is a half-frozen Italian-American]
DAUT: Dear, ice block man. I apologise you are no worth a fancy speech. In the meantime, f*ck the wops!
[Daut kicks a chunk out of the half-frozen man's arm. It shatters against the wall. Pirro laughs]

[Cut to Preston Pecinovsky, rallying the people of Fortside, Bohan. He speaks of the Bohan City Council. His words are filled with hypocrisy, but his intentions, and feel for the citizens are true]

PRESTON: The Bohan City Council lines your pockets with this borough's blood and tears! The media portrays Bohan as the forgotten child, the unfortunate son, and city leaders let perception persist.
WOMAN: Nancy! This man has people listening to him, I feel like being part of the group.
PRESTON: You Latino neighborhoods need support. The more kids in school, the less kids in gangs. I swear upon myself, no longer will you go needy. Hear me. Join me. Protest the city council.

[Cut to a meeting between Yili Dushku and three American men clad in traditional formal attire. Surrounding the table are several Dushku enforcers, standing stiff as British guards. The American men eye each other fearfully]

DUSHKU: You three. Get out of my sight. You disgust me.
[Dushku enforcers creeps up behind each American guest, and wrap a length of wire around their necks. The guest at the head of the table has his feet held by another enforcer, so he cannot damage the mahogany table. We see a look of betrayal on his face, followed by a look of satisfaction on Yili Dusku's]
DUSHKU: [calling up an associate] My friend. I took care of that thing.

[Cut to a brief shot of the Platypus, NIKO BELLIC sits stonefaced, watching the world go by. A foreboding blast of a trumpet warns of the impending chaos he will cause during his Liberty City stay]

Rockstar Games Proudly Presents...

GTA IV: BALKAN VALOR

[Cut to Besmir Krasniq, our protagonist, exiting a Star Junction theater. Besmir is arm in arm with an unknown French woman. His phone rings. On the caller ID we see, "Preston"]

PRESTON: Besmir! Just tell me once. Are you hit?
BESMIR: No, but I got an envelope for you.
PRESTON: That is the last thing on my mind, it's f*cking mayhem. They blew it up! The f*cking car carriers. Whatever is going on, someone wants me in debt. Driton says it's Bohan Industrial. For all you know, everyone you ever loved is dead. Do you understand?
BESMIR: Send me a car.
PRESTON: Power positions are a curse, Besmir. Men always want to test you. More good people die than bad. But for once, if these good workers die. It will be on your hands, not mine. Driton's on his way.
BESMIR: And if I die?
Wait for Driton.
[Driton Pecinovsky pulls up in a white PMP-400]
DRITON: You drive. [condescendingly] Chauffeur.
BESMIR: Directions, please?
[Cross the Northwood Heights Bridge]
[Driving instructions appear]
BESMIR: Let's put aside the Cain and Abel sh*t.
DRITON: No...
BESMIR: You didn't let me finish. Preston doesn't seem to think we'll make it out of here alive.
DRITON: One of us might.
BESMIR: Something tells me you don't think it will be me.
DRITON: You know Besmir, Preston gave you an oath, and upstarted you, and you're not willing to try a little suicide mission?
BESMIR: f*ck off with that. I got a lot on my mind.
PEDESTRIAN: Murder! Murder!
DRITON: Ok, my cowardly friend. I'll keep my head down at the wheel, you imagine my face on the enemy's head.
[Driton hands Besmir an AN-94]
BESMIR: You see that?

[Cut to the end of the Northwood Heights Bridge. Two car carriers, loaded with luxury American vehicles are swerving about the streets of Boulevard. Behind them are assorted Schafters, Futos, and Intruders. Daut Amiti, co-founder of the Pecinovsky family has his Albanian men residing within the car carriers. In the attacking vehicles are armed men of mixed-ethnicity, attempting to not steal the car carriers, but destroy them and all their passengers]

DRITON: No no no no no! f*ck! Our auto theft Besmir, they're trying to f*cking end us all! What kind of motherless prick would f*ck with Albanian auto theft!
BESMIR: Wouldn't put it past you.
DRITON: f*ck you. Only reason you're alive is because of your blood relations. I hear engines behind us, Besmir!
Take out the attackers.
ATTACKER: Motherf*ckers! This shipment will NOT get delivered!
BESMIR: Yeah, TRY and hit me. You wouldn't know a bullet if it hit you in the eyes!
DRITON: [panting] Should be the last of 'em. You disgust me Besmir. Look at my f*cking car.
[Cut to the second, undamaged car carrier. Mounted on top is a dizzy but brave Albanian, armed with a Micro-Uzi. He holds on for dear life, as the attackers persist. The wheel of the car carrier snaps, and the car rolls out of control.]
DRITON: Do you realize what this means? I payed for the car carriers while Daut Amiti hatched the plan. Who do you think Preston will hold liable? He loves Daut.
BESMIR: If there's any god out there, you would be held liable. If rumors start about this being an inside job by Driton Pecinovsky? I won't stop them. Kick me around all you want. You can't kill a man who shoots like me.
DRITON: f*cking f*ck! They're headed towards the other bridge!

[The only remaining car carrier, still containing products of auto theft, fruits of Albanian labor rushes towards a newly built bridge at unstoppable speed. The driver makes a silent prayer to the lord, before the car erupts in a blaze of asphalt, flames, and tears. He knows that the broken wheel, popped by gunfire, has killed him]

BESMIR: Take me home Driton. It really is no time for squabble.
[Driton appears deeply affected by the tragedy. Not just for the loss of money, for the damage done. He concurs]

The Wheel and the Damage Done completed.
+ Boulevard Safehouse
+ Driton Pecinovsky, Preston Pecinovsky, Kaltrina Krasniq, Daut Amiti contacts added to cellphone.
+ The Unlikely Council for Preston Pecinovsky.
+ Kaltrina Krasniq diagnosed with a personality disorder
+ Marvin Walsh discharged from the FBI
+ Besmir and Driton relations temporarily mended

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:24 AM

Nice mission.

Uros12
  • Uros12

Guess whos back!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

Roflmao,Albanian folk song for a theme.
After all,Albanian mafia sucks in the game,why is everyone here forcing it???

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

I think that people who creates DLCs about Albanian Mafia are just like it.
Pedochu, Nice work, you put big effort in it. I'll check first mission.
Gool luck in future biggrin.gif .
Oh, and you chose nice song as theme song.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (Uros12 @ Apr 23 2011, 09:48)

Because it's somthing different from the Italian-American Mafia or the Russian mob or a Black street gangster, Albanians haven't been seen before so it's a nice change!

Well done P, Like the Little Bay area imfo you created.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:32 PM Edited by Pedochu, 23 April 2011 - 04:12 PM.

QUOTE (Uros12 @ Apr 23 2011, 09:48)

Hi. This concept has a focus on real life detail. In IV, the Albanians have an unexplained stronghold in Little Bay, Bohan. In real life, numerous leaders govern which family gets what territory in the Bronx. So it can be assumed that in Little Bay, there's an Albanian mafia family, with international ties, as that's how the Albanians do things. Why are there multiple Albanian concepts? Not sure. Bad luck. But 'The Albanian Tale' is inactive now.

Unrelated. If New Orleans were the setting for a GTA game, what would it's name be? Gumbo City doesn't seem right, haha. Comments appreciated.

NGFxIMaGiN3
  • NGFxIMaGiN3

Nate duh' soldier.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

Awesome

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

icon14.gif
Damn, why haven't I recognized this concept before? Great work so far, I can see this becoming very big,

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

Means a lot, Mati. What's a good interval for missions?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

Nice job bro! Keep 'em coming!

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:22 AM

Front page updated with a new vehicles, and an updated mafia management section. The mafia management update is a suggested read. Remember in TLAD, how there were numerous named gangsters who would help you fight during gang wars? What if you took being a gang boss a step further, and the your crew members could turn on you to the FBI at the drop of a hat. Let's use "Earl" from TLAD as an example. When you call Earl for backup, what if he was reluctant to shoot anyone? Jittery? Then the next day, you wake up from your safehouse with 4 stars and FIB at the door? Earl was a rat, and if you the FIB will keep coming if you don't kill him. That kind of depth is what we should have seen in TLAD. That's why I've written it in.

The new cars in the vehicles section are placeholders. I definitely have the right 'special vehicles' (blimp, jetski, etc), but as for regular cars, I could use some advice. Consider how the Russian and Eastern European mobs have a habit of taking cars that are out of style, and making them fashionable again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users