Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Found this poll:
http://www.fifplay.com/vote/

Is it legit? If yes than the winner league will appear in FIFA 13.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 18:05)
Found this poll:
http://www.fifplay.com/vote/

Is it legit? If yes than the winner league will appear in FIFA 13.

FIFPlay is NOT an official website of EA Sports or Konami Entertainment. FIFPlay.com is a part of Footballtainment project.

Seems it's not man. You never know but EA are notorious for not listening to the community.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

http://picpaste.com/....1336593690.png

I made a save where I'm filthy rich, just to try and see how it feels to be man city, but with a league 2 club.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

Major bump coming up...

So yeah, I got this today (yes, two months before 13 comes out) and I'm loving it. I adore FIFAs since I was a kid but took a break from 08 'till now. I was enjoying Virtual Pro or whatever it's called and thought... has anyone else thought of making a GTAForums Club? We have many FIFA players who are talented and the community itself is close enough to make one.

But yeah, I also started a Career Mode as Brescia from the Italian Serie B since I wanted to start out with a small time team and be promoted to the big leagues. Back in FIFA 08 I started with the NY Red Bulls who weren't so well known since MLS was terrible at the time, and after a few seasons moved on to Liverpool and made it the perfect team essentially.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Maybe we're just Sleepwalking...

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:41 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 June 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Big bump.

So I got the game a month back because 13 does not work properly on Windows 8 for some reason, anyway's I'm really enjoying it, especially CM.

I started out with many teams in CM but for me the difficulty gap between Semi-Pro and Professional is ridiculous, Semi-Pro is so easy I win 6-0 but on Pro I can only draw or lose I play on PC btw.

Recently I did a CM with RC Recreativo, spanish lower division team. First season was good, I won the Spanish Cup beating Atletico Madrid 2-1 in the final and narrowly acheived promotion by winning the final match to gain the playoff spot and I got promoted.

The next season was horrible, I didn't sign many of the contracts and my squad became really small and my team were performing badly and I got fired eventually, this is the Player Manager mode btw.

Now I'm doing a CM with Cartegana and so far it's good, so hopefully I don't get fired this time, currently 8th in the league.

The scheduling in CM however is ridiculous which is stamina consuming, especially when you play for a low-end team.

My brother has done a good job with Almeria UD though, he has now made them a four star team from just a 3 star team. He has some truly class players like Lewandowski who is 80, Dayton, Lansbury, Abu etc.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Maybe we're just Sleepwalking...

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

Excuse the double post, staff.

Anyway, in Player Manager mode can you get offered to be a Player Manager from other clubs? I always get offered Player Manager by my club and manage by others, I was wondering if anyone else has?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users