• Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

It's been a long time since I played this mission pack. I should play your new missions.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ May 7 2011, 18:54)
It's been a long time since I played this mission pack. I should play your new missions.

Yea. Well, now you can download the whole ZIP file with all the missions of the series if you want cause it's finished. biggrin.gif

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

I just finished your mission pack. I have to say, I like it. There're more cut scenes then shooting (and I'm tired of shooting missions -_-). It's like a TV show... I would give ya 7 out of 10 points for this mission pack.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ May 8 2011, 12:55)
I just finished your mission pack. I have to say, I like it. There're more cut scenes then shooting (and I'm tired of shooting missions -_-). It's like a TV show... I would give ya 7 out of 10 points for this mission pack.

Hey. Thanks. 7/10 is pretty good biggrin.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

What a great ending man. I give you 8/10 for this mission pack. I like how you make your missions icon14.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ May 10 2011, 20:03)
What a great ending man. I give you 8/10 for this mission pack. I like how you make your missions icon14.gif

Thanks a lot, friend. biggrin.gif I really appreciate it biggrin.gif I hope I'll get some idea for a new story soon, so, be sure to check it out biggrin.gif

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Guess who's back?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

Damn,you are doing missions fast,son!You should make your new missionpack with the storyline feature.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ May 11 2011, 10:55)
Damn,you are doing missions fast,son!You should make your new missionpack with the storyline feature.

Thanks, man. I hear that a lot biggrin.gif As I said, I often have a burst of ideas and in 99% of the situations, I manage to write it all down and afterwards, I just have to split the ideas into a couple of parts and decide which idea will go in which mission biggrin.gif

Well, about the storyline feature. As I said before, there is something about my computer or the GTA game itself that makes my storyline feature useless. I tried to run it with mods, without mods, reinstalling the complete game and other stuff but it won't work well. I make 2-3 missions and I try to put them in a SL feature, but after some time, it always crashes. And what is more interesting is that everytime it crashes on a different thing/object/objective/actor/mission trigger etc.
So, I'm sorry, but it's not like I can't continue my career as a ''.dat mission designer'' biggrin.gif I think I've reached pretty good status in these couple of months in this DYOM community. Luckily that the community consists of such good people who want to help and who are fair and honest. biggrin.gif

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

Okay, Jimmy, I just ended the mission series.
Nice work on it, I liked the missions with shooting and the death of David "You're not my brother anymore".
Good luck in your future projects, I think, you'll start a new one soon.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ May 12 2011, 09:42)
Okay, Jimmy, I just ended the mission series.
Nice work on it, I liked the missions with shooting and the death of David "You're not my brother anymore".
Good luck in your future projects, I think, you'll start a new one soon.

Thanks, man biggrin.gif I'm glad you liked it. And I hope you're right about me starting a new mission series soon cause now I don't have any idea yet....But it'll come to me...hopefuly soon biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Alright Jimmy, I've been waiting for this for too long - I have my computer again and I'm going to play the missions right now. I'll edit/repost with feedback! ;p

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ May 12 2011, 17:33)
Alright Jimmy, I've been waiting for this for too long - I have my computer again and I'm going to play the missions right now. I'll edit/repost with feedback! ;p

Cool, man. biggrin.gif You have a ZIP file on the bottom of the 1st post with all the missions in it by chapters biggrin.gif Don't trouble yourself with downloading missions one by one biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

Done.

Those missions were great, I still can't believe there's someone with the same tastes I got.
Can't stand much action, and your missions didn't have much.
Though the main antagonist didn't show up other than twice at the start and the end.
Great job -
-1 for friendly - no car sharing actors.
-1 for not changing animations
+1 for less action
+1 for cutscenes
+1 for taste.
+1 for writing
+1 for a proper storyline.

Great job! ;p 8/10

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ May 12 2011, 19:11)
Done.

Those missions were great, I still can't believe there's someone with the same tastes I got.
Can't stand much action, and your missions didn't have much.
Though the main antagonist didn't show up other than twice at the start and the end.
Great job -
-1 for friendly - no car sharing actors.
-1 for not changing animations
+1 for less action
+1 for cutscenes
+1 for taste.
+1 for writing
+1 for a proper storyline.

Great job! ;p 8/10

Wow. What a great feedback/comment. Thanks, man. It really means a lot to me. Such a positive feedback. biggrin.gif I'm glad you liked it. There are few more older mission packs from me. You can check it out if you want. If you are interested, I can PM the link of them to you biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:46 AM

Alright Jimmy, I finally finished your missions pack and here are some of my thoughts:

First off, the story was great. It was very simple with no plot holes or any side stories. I enjoyed the action missions and the prison missions.

I also liked how you skipped time and driving because it can get boring if we had to drive all the locations.

You know how to mix the theme of your missions to try to fit everyone's taste, and I thought you planned it very well.

I liked the amount of simple missions because I tend to over work myself on my missions, and it can get very tiring, however I still found some cutscenes little hard to read, but i understand that you want to not use as many objectives.

I find it difficult because when I read it, it is almost the person is saying other people's names and you have to take notice the parentheses around the names.

As for the ending, I liked the ending, I was little disappointed as I expected more action to get to David, but I was pleased to see how he died was pretty funny.

Overall score I give a 8.5/10

It was fun and I was always wondering what would happen next.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ May 21 2011, 04:46)
Alright Jimmy, I finally finished your missions pack and here are some of my thoughts:

First off, the story was great. It was very simple with no plot holes or any side stories. I enjoyed the action missions and the prison missions.

I also liked how you skipped time and driving because it can get boring if we had to drive all the locations.

You know how to mix the theme of your missions to try to fit everyone's taste, and I thought you planned it very well.

I liked the amount of simple missions because I tend to over work myself on my missions, and it can get very tiring, however I still found some cutscenes little hard to read, but i understand that you want to not use as many objectives.

I find it difficult because when I read it, it is almost the person is saying other people's names and you have to take notice the parentheses around the names.

As for the ending, I liked the ending, I was little disappointed as I expected more action to get to David, but I was pleased to see how he died was pretty funny.

Overall score I give a 8.5/10

It was fun and I was always wondering what would happen next.

Wow. A very nice, probably the best feedback I've ever got from anyone. I really appreciate it, friend. biggrin.gif I'll try to make the cutscenes a little easier to read in the future. biggrin.gif I'm really glad that a mission designer as good as you likes my missions this much biggrin.gif It's motivating.

Thanks, man. biggrin.gif

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

I finished the whole series today. The story was very good. Good work Jimmy.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (BDR @ May 21 2011, 10:51)
I finished the whole series today. The story was very good. Good work Jimmy.

Thanks, man biggrin.gif I'm glad you liked it wink.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

I got some free time this night, so I managed to play these missions. I liked it very much, it didnt have too much action, but not too less of it. The story was great - I enjoy these "broken brotherhood"-stories. My favourite missions were the prison missions, they were very funny to think what happens next. I liked too that you didnt have to drive to everyplace, like Los Santos to San Fierro, cause it can get really boring. Everytime they said "we have to go there and there" I was exited do I have to drive there or not biggrin.gif

Excellent work! Keep it up icon14.gif

alucardiff
  • alucardiff

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 21:14)
I got some free time this night, so I managed to play these missions. I liked it very much, it didnt have too much action, but not too less of it. The story was great - I enjoy these "broken brotherhood"-stories. My favourite missions were the prison missions, they were very funny to think what happens next. I liked too that you didnt have to drive to everyplace, like Los Santos to San Fierro, cause it can get really boring. Everytime they said "we have to go there and there" I was exited do I have to drive there or not biggrin.gif

Hell yeah, bumpity bump!

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 21:14)

Thanks, Notna. I'm glad you found some extra free time to play this mission series also biggrin.gif And yea, ''boring'' is the reason why I jumped through that driving parts. It can also get very tedious.

Anyway, thanks again. I appreciate your comments biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (jetjatin @ Saturday, Apr 9 2011, 03:57)
Nice Concept Jimmy icon14.gif I'll play mission later.
Anyway, you can upload an Theme song which has only music. Upload it here: http://picosong.com/

hey, um do you no how to get pictures?? biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

@Jimmy_Leppard
Just finished playing, and they are very nice missions. colgate.gif

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:49 AM

Do not double-post, KaRzY6, we already told you to use the "EDIT" button.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 12:49)
Do not double-post, KaRzY6, we already told you to use the "EDIT" button.

oh sh*t, sorry. i thought coz they were about different things. dontgetit.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 00:15)
@Jimmy_Leppard
Just finished playing, and they are very nice missions. colgate.gif

Hey, man. Thanks a lot. It's good to see someone still plays my old mission series even though I'm not here so much anymore. I appreciate your feedback biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 17:49)
QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 00:15)
@Jimmy_Leppard
Just finished playing, and they are very nice missions.  colgate.gif

Hey, man. Thanks a lot. It's good to see someone still plays my old mission series even though I'm not here so much anymore. I appreciate your feedback biggrin.gif

No problem. I think your one of the best DYOM designers. Up there with Leoncj, GTA!!! etc. biggrin.gif

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:05 AM Edited by Rendy Specter, 13 April 2014 - 10:26 AM.

guys i don't know how to delete this sorry for this comment :panic:

Fenton
  • Fenton

It's All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:34 AM

You just bumping a 2011 topic, Just Pming the poster not here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users