Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Apr 24 2011, 07:05)
Just played Cradle of fire.
Not bad beginning, but after cutscene after which I must kill Rifas, the game says that mission is failed.
If you remember, it was happened to me in "Forgotten" too.
Do you know why this bug appears?

Well, concept of this mission is almost the same as the mission which crashed you in The Forgotten. After the cutscene, there is a lot of enemies that needs to be spawned and a lot of gunfire, so, I think that maybe your computer can't handle this sudden burst of enemy spawns, explosions and gunfire. Maybe I'm wrong but, the same thing was in The Forgotten to. I'm really sorry because you can't play this mission. I'll replay it again and see if I get that mission failed sign. If not, then it must be what I said earlier.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

UPDATE: 7th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hey, are you keeping the files? as I finally though it's a new missionpack, but it's just too frustrating to download each mission and then play each mission one by one, when it could flow just perfectly with a storyline.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Apr 25 2011, 15:19)
Hey, are you keeping the files? as I finally though it's a new missionpack, but it's just too frustrating to download each mission and then play each mission one by one, when it could flow just perfectly with a storyline.

Yea. Well, to be honest, my storyline feature doesn't quite work on my computer for unknown reason. There is always a crash when I try to start the storyline, so I decided not to make storyline featured mission packs. The best I can offer you is to wait for the complete mission series to be finished, then I'll upload a ZIP file with all the missions and then you can play them (unfortunately one by one again).

Scream...
  • Scream...

Yo Yo Whazzup?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Apr 25 2011, 15:48)
QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Apr 25 2011, 15:19)

Yea. Well, to be honest, my storyline feature doesn't quite work on my computer for unknown reason. There is always a crash when I try to start the storyline, so I decided not to make storyline featured mission packs. The best I can offer you is to wait for the complete mission series to be finished, then I'll upload a ZIP file with all the missions and then you can play them (unfortunately one by one again).

Hey Jimmy,i played 3 first missions yesterday,and today i'm gonna play a rest of them. I couldn't do it yesterday,because School. confused.gif

I go play them now and give you some comments later. smile.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Scream... @ Apr 26 2011, 11:54)
Hey Jimmy,i played 3 first missions yesterday,and today i'm gonna play a rest of them. I couldn't do it yesterday,because School. confused.gif

Hey, man. Thanks for playing the missions biggrin.gif Give me feedback later.

UPDATE: 8th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, people biggrin.gif

Scream...
  • Scream...

Yo Yo Whazzup?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:12 PM Edited by Scream..., 26 April 2011 - 12:21 PM.

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Apr 26 2011, 12:04)
QUOTE (Scream... @ Apr 26 2011, 11:54)

Hey, man. Thanks for playing the missions biggrin.gif Give me feedback later.

UPDATE: 8th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, people biggrin.gif

I just finished playing all your 7 mission's,but Woot? 8th mission uploaded going to play it....

After all i liked all missions,but most i liked cradle of fire and judgement. Because they were awesome fighting,shooting,look's so damn realistic,and the story also looked cool.

Anyway very nice missions now i go and try 8th and give you feedback about it too in this same reply
smile.gif smile.gif

EDIT: 8th mission i liked a lot. This is awesome planning escape and all. Waiting for MOREEE!!! biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Scream... @ Apr 26 2011, 12:12)
I just finished playing all your 7 mission's,but Woot? 8th mission uploaded going to play it....

After all i liked all missions,but most i liked cradle of fire and judgement. Because they were awesome fighting,shooting,look's so damn realistic,and the story also looked cool.

Anyway very nice missions now i go and try 8th and give you feedback about it too in this same reply
smile.gif smile.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it biggrin.gif

More missions on the way biggrin.gif

iAwsum
  • iAwsum

Herow!

• Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Can you put the whole missions in a pack please tounge.gif

Too lazy to dl the missions one by one xD

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:59 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 26 April 2011 - 01:07 PM.

QUOTE (iAwsum @ Apr 26 2011, 12:55)
Can you put the whole missions in a pack please tounge.gif

Too lazy to dl the missions one by one xD

Usually, I don't put the missions in a ZIP file until I'm finished with the mission series, but I see that it would be better if I upload a ZIP file of one chapter at the time, so I'm gonna do like that from now on biggrin.gif

EDIT: I uploaded a ZIP file containing 8 missions of the Chapter 1 of this mission series so that you don't have to download all 8 missions of the first chapter seperately.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

UPDATE: 9th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and feel free to post a comment about the missions biggrin.gif

Scream...
  • Scream...

Yo Yo Whazzup?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Apr 26 2011, 15:07)
UPDATE: 9th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and feel free to post a comment about the missions biggrin.gif

Woot,another one. Nice you're working fast niceee smile.gif

But i WILL play this later. smile.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Scream... @ Apr 26 2011, 15:30)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Apr 26 2011, 15:07)

Woot,another one. Nice you're working fast niceee smile.gif

But i WILL play this later. smile.gif

LOL biggrin.gif Yea. Ok, man biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

Nce missions icon14.gif

And the story is really cool. I will be waiting for more mssions.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA @ Apr 26 2011, 17:03)
Nce missions icon14.gif

And the story is really cool. I will be waiting for more mssions.

Thanks, man biggrin.gif

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

Ok, I played last missions.
They are really nice, like film, but they need more gameplay, cause it's boring to watch cutscenes and running from one place to another.
Good luck in future.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:01 AM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 27 April 2011 - 11:05 AM.

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Apr 27 2011, 09:28)
They are really nice, like film, but they need more gameplay, cause it's boring to watch cutscenes and running from one place to another.
Good luck in future.

Thanks, man. I know. There will be in the future, but now, while they are in prison, there is no much of things to do other than thinking of a plan. biggrin.gif

UPDATE: 10th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, dudes biggrin.gif

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Guess who's back?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

Cool,man..But as said:To less action..

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Apr 27 2011, 11:08)
Cool,man..But as said:To less action..

Thanks biggrin.gif I know, but first 6 missions were full of action, but now, as I said, the main characters are in prison, there is no much things to do there biggrin.gif But, there will be more action soon. After they're out.

Scream...
  • Scream...

Yo Yo Whazzup?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

UPDATE: 10th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, dudes 

Well... actually i just came from school,about 20 minutes ago,and i finished your last two missions already.

So what can i say......

THEY ARE FREAKIN AWESOME

Waiting for more smile.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Scream... @ Apr 27 2011, 11:38)
Well... actually i just came from school,about 20 minutes ago,and i finished your last two missions already.

So what can i say......

THEY ARE FREAKIN AWESOME

Waiting for more smile.gif

Thanks, man biggrin.gif I appreciate it.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

Update: 11th mission uploaded. Play the missions, have fun and give me feedbacks, people biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Apr 27 2011, 09:28)
Good luck in future.

Ofcourse action is needed, though cutscenes are making the cinematics, I like them alot more if the creator puts effort in them.

So now when I know you're using many cutscenes I really want to check the missions out, as almost always - when people put effort in cutscenes they have succesful missions.
Too bad I don't have my computer here, I afraid this old thing won't hold on even GTA 3 in the lowest resolution.

But I give you my word. Soon I'm getting it back so you'll have one more person to bring you the right feedback.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:59 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 03 May 2011 - 04:02 PM.

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ May 3 2011, 15:48)
Ofcourse action is needed, though cutscenes are making the cinematics, I like them alot more if the creator puts effort in them.

So now when I know you're using many cutscenes I really want to check the missions out, as almost always - when people put effort in cutscenes they have succesful missions.
Too bad I don't have my computer here, I afraid this old thing won't hold on even GTA 3 in the lowest resolution.

But I give you my word. Soon I'm getting it back so you'll have one more person to bring you the right feedback.

Thanks, man. I never said how sorry I am for what happened to you. I saw it yesterday. I'm really sorry. It's horrible.

I really appreciate that you'll check out my missions cause I respect you very much as a designer. I've played couple of your missions a while back and you know your thing for sure. I like when someone who is in DYOM business longer than me checks out my missions and gives feedback cause I know what to improve or change then. I'm looking forward to your feedback smile.gif

Jimmy biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

Update: 12th mission uploaded. Play the missions, have fun and give me feedbacks, dudes biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

UPDATE: 13th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks biggrin.gif

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

I played the entire 1st chapter and im goin on the 2nd...

Pretty awesome story. I liked the action and how it has a simple story to it. Nothing too complex.

My only concern is sometimes it is hard to read the cutscenes because of multiple sentences in 1 objective.. also no colors on the names. However the timing to read it is fine.

Anyway keep up the good work Jimmy, It has been awhile since I played any of your mission packs. biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ May 5 2011, 18:21)
I played the entire 1st chapter and im goin on the 2nd...

Pretty awesome story. I liked the action and how it has a simple story to it. Nothing too complex.

My only concern is sometimes it is hard to read the cutscenes because of multiple sentences in 1 objective.. also no colors on the names. However the timing to read it is fine.

Anyway keep up the good work Jimmy, It has been awhile since I played any of your mission packs. biggrin.gif

Hey, man. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it biggrin.gif I'll try to shorten the sentences a little bit from now on biggrin.gif Thanks for the tip.

More missions on the way. biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

UPDATE: 14th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

UPDATE: This mission series is finished biggrin.gif

I uploaded a ZIP file containing all 15 missions of the series classified under 2 folders by chapters so that you don't have to click 15 times to DL all missions seperately. biggrin.gif

Thanks for playing my missions. Give me feedback about them biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users