Jimmy_Leppard's mission series

78 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hmm nice MP's friend, I played Prison Break, The Runaway and Code of Silence. Very entertaining :p I find it pretty awesome that the plot of Code of Silence is similar to X-Men Origins: Wolverine. :D

Thanks on the feedback, man, I'm glad you liked them :)

Can't wait for more from you mate :)

Well, I guess you can play the ''Swiping Kings'' franchise. Over 40 missions throughout all 4 mission packs together :)

Where should I start from?

1. Swiping Kings: Prequel

2. Swiping Kings

3. Swiping Kings: Sequel

4. Swiping Kings: The Race Continues.

That's the chronological order.

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

hi jimmy am your biggest fan am working on making videos of all your series ever made i already made the first one and already recorded the latest one editing as we speak i wanted ask for a favor i love your thumbnails mate you're so good in making them i was wondering if it is not too much to ask if you could make for the ones that you havent like "gta cj stories" i made a video of it but i cant come up with a good thumbnail and you didn't made it back then either mate thanks in advance :)

oh here is the link to a video 

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

Damn, thanks for taking the time to record that aDm219. That's an old mission pack, man. I appreciate it. :) Looking forward to watching the videos of the other mission series. As for the thumbnails, sorry to say, but I didn't make them. A friend of mine did that for one of my mission series, so I can't help you there. No thumbnail is fine too :D

Cheers !

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:42 PM

oh well... :( 

do i have a premission to use your thumbnails or your friends that are on this website? probably stupid questions but just to be clear i don't want to get sued in the future lol

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:12 AM

Yes, of course you can. :)

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

thanks mate ur the best btw render is almost over time to upload who knows how long it will take lol my internet speed is the worst lol

I tried making dyom myself like millions years ago with a friend we were just messing around i would love to make now too and get good at but its seems do difficult and extremely time consuming and seems need a wide imagination for an amazing story would like to hear some tips from a pro like you mate? :)

oh and aznkei played my stupid missions lol i can't believe he did rofl

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:47 PM

So what are your thoughts of me being your biggest fan rofl just kidding xD

anyway i want to upload all your series so fast so badly but it takes soooo looong to upload ;(

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:36 PM

Well, I appreciate your support very much. It means a lot to me seeing people actually embraced my work so much :) By the way, that video for the Quarantine Zone doesn't work, it says it's deleted or something, so I wasn't able to watch it.

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

Well, I appreciate your support very much. It means a lot to me seeing people actually embraced my work so much :) By the way, that video for the Quarantine Zone doesn't work, it says it's deleted or something, so I wasn't able to watch it.

I added it early its still being uploaded as soon as it uploaded you will be able to watch i added here early so you wouldn't miss it i guess next time i'll add only after upload if thats a problem?

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

My dyom videos will be as unique as possible always entire series in a one video and to make it more realistic harder i removed mini map no gps for me xDDDDDD and the hud i wont know how much health i have left or ammo instead being careful the last second am gone need be always careful lol and am gone memorize entire world if i do without mini map :) what do you think is that original enough? :)

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:54 PM

So what is going to be your 20th series?

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

I don't know if I'm going to return to designing. We'll see.

You can send me a personal message if you have questions etc., you don't have to post in the topic :)

aDm219
  • aDm219

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:25 PM

I don't know if I'm going to return to designing. We'll see.

You can send me a personal message if you have questions etc., you don't have to post in the topic :)

ah okay sorry about that

fashion
  • fashion

No More Slots

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:19 PM Edited by fashion, 04 January 2017 - 07:20 PM.

Hey Jimmy, remember me? My username was Mati back in the days until I decided to delete my account. I came back to DYOM now. You still around working on some projects?

Prison Break, Lyon Ridge, Brian Thompson, Frazer.. these are real DYOM classics man. You are probably one of the most important members DYOM ever had, right up there with Senctrom, AznKei (the first DYOM reviewer) and of course, the creators. Without you, this community wouldn't have been the same. You also started the era of communuty projects and you let me play a huge part in it.

Thank you for putting in all this work and gifting us with your projects. I'll check out your lastest projects sometime soon.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:09 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 04 January 2017 - 10:10 PM.

You have to be kidding me, man. Damn, it's good to hear from you after a long time. It's been years. Last time we spoke was on the multi designer's project. You were one of my favorite designers back in the day. It sucks you've been gone for such a long time, but it's awesome to have you back. :)

Yeah, I'm still around as much as I can be. Thanks for your support and kind words, man. I have had a lot of projects over the years, it will take you a while to catch up, but I'm looking forward to reading your feedbacks (if you're gonna be writing them). Regardless, I'll be glad if you checked my projects out.

Cheers :)

fashion
  • fashion

No More Slots

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

Of course I'm going to tell you what I think of your projects :) Just not right now. I still have to check out other projects I've promised to play and also design my own project, which is going to take a lot of time and effort. I've hinted what I'm working on in the designers lounge and a topic I made if you're interested though I'm not giving any details yet :p

Hope we both stay around and support each other like back in the days.

Killer_Queen_37
  • Killer_Queen_37

I'm going slightly mad.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:04 PM Edited by Killer_Queen_37, 22 January 2017 - 01:06 PM.

Oh, hi, there. While I was stuck at a certain mission from V for Vinegar by THBP, I have decided to rest on playing it and I have stumbled upon this topic. I saw a lot of mission series that you have created so I checked them out. Then, what caught my attention was the mission series, Kidnapped. I played it and with no hesitation, I will say that by its everything, it is great.

So, here is my rating;

9 / 10

If I have some time, I will be trying some of your missions. Good job, brother!

Have a cookie!  :cookie:

Killer_Queen_37
  • Killer_Queen_37

I'm going slightly mad.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

Again, I've managed to grab an opportunity to play one of your mission series. Recently, I've just finished one of your mission series, which is the Code of Silence. The plot, it is amazing. It just gave me a thrill, to be honest. It is, really, great.

Alright, here is my rating;

9 / 10

As usual, you've done a great job!

Have a cookie!  :cookie:

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words and a very high rating. These mission packs you played have been made a really long time ago and I'm glad it's still being played today :)

Cheers.

• Killer_Queen_37 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users