• darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:22 AM

Braun? Say it isn't so. He isn't even that big. This completely changes my perception of who might be using out there.

Anyway...
user posted image

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

If it's true it bums me out a little I have to admit. I am a big Braun fan.

hambones
  • hambones

Every Inch A King

• Members

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

same, i've always liked braun. he's got a good stick and he's just an all-around good player. this makes me question some of that though. per mlbtraderumors.com, they're saying he tested positive for a prohibited substance now instead of PEDs... whatever the difference is. their sources are saying there's "never been a result like this". weird. guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (hambones @ Sunday, Dec 11 2011, 12:42)
same, i've always liked braun. he's got a good stick and he's just an all-around good player. this makes me question some of that though. per mlbtraderumors.com, they're saying he tested positive for a prohibited substance now instead of PEDs... whatever the difference is. their sources are saying there's "never been a result like this". weird. guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Yeah I read it was synthetic testosterone.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:19 PM Edited by BabeRuth, 15 December 2011 - 10:25 PM.

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Sunday, Dec 11 2011, 04:22)
Braun?  Say it isn't so.  He isn't even that big.  This completely changes my perception of who might be using out there.

Anyway...
user posted image

Angels are gunna own in 2012 season.

Isn't that C-J Wilson.??

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Thursday, Dec 15 2011, 16:19)
Isn't that C-J Wilson.??

Yes it is.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Forty @ Friday, Dec 16 2011, 04:30)
Isn't that C-J Wilson.??

Yes it is.

Thought So...Say whatever happen to Jermane/Jermain Dye.? I never heard him announce his retirement.

Forty
  • Forty

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Monday, Dec 19 2011, 12:41)
Isn't that C-J Wilson.??

Yes it is.

Thought So...Say whatever happen to Jermane/Jermain Dye.? I never heard him announce his retirement.

He retired back in March.

QUOTE (Rotoworld)
Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that Jermaine Dye has decided to retire.
The free agent outfielder was contacted by a handful of teams this offseason but he wanted a guaranteed roster spot. When that didn't happen, he decided to hang it up. The 37-year-old drew lukewarm interest last winter and ended up sitting out the entire 2010 season. He ends his playing days with 325 career home runs. Mar 31 - 2:03 PM
Source: Ken Rosenthal on Twitter

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:05 PM Edited by BabeRuth, 22 December 2011 - 11:08 PM.

QUOTE (Forty @ Tuesday, Dec 20 2011, 02:24)
QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Monday, Dec 19 2011, 12:41)
Isn't that C-J Wilson.??

Yes it is.

He retired back in March.

QUOTE (Rotoworld)
Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that Jermaine Dye has decided to retire.
The free agent outfielder was contacted by a handful of teams this offseason but he wanted a guaranteed roster spot. When that didn't happen, he decided to hang it up. The 37-year-old drew lukewarm interest last winter and ended up sitting out the entire 2010 season. He ends his playing days with 325 career home runs. Mar 31 - 2:03 PM
Source: Ken Rosenthal on Twitter

Awww....thats sad it just reminds me of Ken Griffey & Gary Shefeild sad.gif .

hambones
  • hambones

Every Inch A King

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:44 AM

so much change is going right now in st. louis
  • steve spagnuolo and everyone else getting fired from the rams
  • the blues fired davis payne and have been playing under ken hitchcock
  • the cardinals lost pujols, tony larussa, and now dave duncan will be leaving the team.

this year is going to be very different. the cardinals are getting wainwright back though and that will be f*cking awesome..

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (hambones @ Friday, Jan 6 2012, 05:44)
so much change is going right now in st. louis
  • steve spagnuolo and everyone else getting fired from the rams
  • the blues fired davis payne and have been playing under ken hitchcock
  • the cardinals lost pujols, tony larussa, and now dave duncan will be leaving the team.
this year is going to be very different. the cardinals are getting wainwright back though and that will be f*cking awesome..

it completely sucks for St-Louis, but that Rams comment you made/talked about should be in the NFL Discussion.

Vega LVI
  • Vega LVI

Gravedancer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Thursday, Dec 15 2011, 22:19)
QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Sunday, Dec 11 2011, 04:22)
Braun?  Say it isn't so.  He isn't even that big.  This completely changes my perception of who might be using out there.

Anyway...
user posted image

Angels are gunna own in 2012 season.

Isn't that C-J Wilson.??

Honestly, I believe that the Angels have made a huge mistake by signing Pujols to over 200 million dollars for ten years. I predict that he will be his normal "Big Al" self and hit his regular .300 plus batting average, his 45 plus homeruns and his 130 plus runs batted in for the next few years, but he will definitely not be worth 200 million dollars in about three or four years. The Angels will be lucky to have him as MVP material for another three years. With that said, they may do well this year and, for their sake, the next few years, but in 2015 or so, get ready for the Rangers to start booting them around in the AL West.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

- Rangers Sign Yu Darvish

- Prince Feilder Sign a 9-year deal with Tigers

- Raul Ibanez signs with Yankees (I'm so happy about that)

- Ryan Braun avoids 50-game suspension.
http://www.google.co...ZZmqNfCgJnavXrg

Pagelzilla
  • Pagelzilla

Blowjob Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

MVP! MVP! MVP! Ryan "BIG DICK" Braun is the man

gtaluva
  • gtaluva

KMG-365

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Pagelzilla @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 12:06)
MVP! MVP! MVP! Ryan "BIG DICK" Braun is the man

We'd all have elevated levels of testosterone if we were as many as Ryan Braun. I'm sure Aaron Rodgers has just as crazy high levels too. Haha. But seriously I think there was just way to much fishiness with this whole situation to suspend him. First the "technicality" that supposedly got him off. Second the fact that the whole thing got leaked to the public in the first place. And finally that he has past 25 or 35 previous test and 3 within the last year. Now all of a sudden he is using PED's despite his career stats have been consistent. I'm very glad though can't wait for 2012 season to start!

ass reamer
  • ass reamer

Down the punx, up the blowjobs

• The Precinct

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Thursday, Feb 23 2012, 22:49)

As a Nationals fan I was beyond stoked when I saw that we didn't sign him. $214 million is waaaaay more than I'd ever be comfortable spending on that guy. I also wouldn't do anything more than a 2-3 year deal on him. I'd be willing to bet that once he settles into that nice long contract in about 3 years he's going to be 350+ pounds (he's already 275) and hitting 20 homers a year to the tune of $23mil/year.

Speaking of the Nats, glad to see this morning that they negotiated a 6-year extension for Ryan Zimmerman at $100m, a surprisingly reasonable price. Couple him with Michael Morse in the 3/4 spots in the order and that's a pretty formidable heart of the line up. I'm cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season, adding Gio Gonzalez to the front end of our starting rotation with Strasburg and Jordan Zimmermann is looking pretty mean, and there's no reason to believe the bullpen will be any different than last season when they garnered the fourth best bullpen ERA in the league. I don't feel like I'm crazy thinking this team could compete for a wild card spot in the upcoming year, although I'd be satisfied just to finish ahead of the f*cking Braves.

Pagelzilla
  • Pagelzilla

Blowjob Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (gtaluva @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 11:41)
QUOTE (Pagelzilla @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 12:06)
MVP! MVP! MVP!  Ryan "BIG DICK" Braun is the man

We'd all have elevated levels of testosterone if we were as many as Ryan Braun. I'm sure Aaron Rodgers has just as crazy high levels too. Haha. But seriously I think there was just way to much fishiness with this whole situation to suspend him. First the "technicality" that supposedly got him off. Second the fact that the whole thing got leaked to the public in the first place. And finally that he has past 25 or 35 previous test and 3 within the last year. Now all of a sudden he is using PED's despite his career stats have been consistent. I'm very glad though can't wait for 2012 season to start!

Exactly. He simply does not fit the profile of a steroid abuser.

I'm leaving Saturday for AZ for spring training! I can't wait to meet him face to face

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

What is the profile of a steroid user?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (ass reamer @ Monday, Feb 27 2012, 15:33)
QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Thursday, Feb 23 2012, 22:49)

As a Nationals fan I was beyond stoked when I saw that we didn't sign him. $214 million is waaaaay more than I'd ever be comfortable spending on that guy. I also wouldn't do anything more than a 2-3 year deal on him. I'd be willing to bet that once he settles into that nice long contract in about 3 years he's going to be 350+ pounds (he's already 275) and hitting 20 homers a year to the tune of $23mil/year.

Speaking of the Nats, glad to see this morning that they negotiated a 6-year extension for Ryan Zimmerman at $100m, a surprisingly reasonable price. Couple him with Michael Morse in the 3/4 spots in the order and that's a pretty formidable heart of the line up. I'm cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season, adding Gio Gonzalez to the front end of our starting rotation with Strasburg and Jordan Zimmermann is looking pretty mean, and there's no reason to believe the bullpen will be any different than last season when they garnered the fourth best bullpen ERA in the league. I don't feel like I'm crazy thinking this team could compete for a wild card spot in the upcoming year, although I'd be satisfied just to finish ahead of the f*cking Braves.

whoa whoa whoa! you tryin' to say Prince is fat?! and 20 HOMERUNS?! try 40 HOMERUNS man.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

The big news today is the addition of an extra wildcard spot for the playoffs. At the end of the season the fourth and fifth best teams in the league (outside of the division champions) will compete in a one game playoff to decide who plays in the division series. Kind of retarded if you ask me.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Oakland Athletics sign the Cuban Cespedian somethin' like that does anybody know his name??

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

I can't wait until I can see some damn spring training Angels games on TV. Tomorrow is their first game, but it's only on MLB.TV.

n2gether
  • n2gether

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

I finally saw the first Tigers game on tv the other day, so excited for the season to begin. Lovin' Prince Fielder in the old english D.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users