Photo

Vigilante mission questions

3 replies to this topic
ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hello there, people! Can someone tell me when the Vigilante missions actually end? After level 17, the same 3-cars criminals show up, sure I get moniez and gunz from them but I see no point continuing the missions.
Is there an end to Vigilante missions like Paramedic and Pizza boy missions has?

Also can someone tell me that Brown Thunder (Hunter helicopter) vigilante missions are any different than the cop cars' vigilante missions?

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

The Vigilante missions never come to an end, that's why they are ultimately the best way to rack up money (Brown Thunder only, unless you're patient enough to go with the tank).

Brown Thunder's only difference to 'normal' Vigilante missions is the vehicle used. Because the Hunter gets you to criminals quickly and has so much firepower that it makes the missions a breeze to complete, therefore earning you more than enough money.

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

OK, so they never end. Actually, I never used Vigilante missions for the purpose of grabbing money...I wanted the 150 armour and the exotic weaponz early in the game.

LOSTPRAWN
  • LOSTPRAWN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (ciganyirto @ Apr 1 2011, 21:08)
OK, so they never end. Actually, I never used Vigilante missions for the purpose of grabbing money...I wanted the 150 armour and the exotic weaponz early in the game.

yeah Its a nice thing to do it in the beginning itself
but i was able to complete it late untill I got a tank
it became so easy with that
only consideration you had was to take care of 5 stars smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users