GTA 3 + Windows 7 = Lag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
renatolatinreborn
  • renatolatinreborn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

I want to play GTA 3 on my PC with Windows 7 more the game slows down with some bug in Windows XP works normally, but on Windows 7's in trouble!

Is there a patch? any solution? any one?

My PC:

Intel Pentium Dual Core 1.6 Ghz
1GB Ram
256 Intel GMA 3100

Moded Drivers for Intel GMA 3100

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Which resolution, settings, etc are you running GTA with? Not like computer specs, the settings. Put your resolution as low as possible, turn draw distance down a bit, and mess around a bit. Note: if you make changes during gameplay and try to run them the game may freeze. Always start a new file or load one, don't un-pause.

renatolatinreborn
  • renatolatinreborn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:32 AM

Windows XP I play GTA 3 on the best!
With Windows 7 I can play Half Life 2!

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:14 AM

Is this the Retail(CD) version OR a Downloaded version? If Downloaded, from where? If Retail, is this the Original CD OR a No-CD crack? Any mods? Any trainers? Have you tried 98 compatibility mode?

The main problem may be your RAM-you don't have enough, as Windows 7 uses around 820MB to 1GB for the OS it self, which leaves very little to none available for games...You should have at least 2GB for Windows 7, if you are wanting to run games...Also, Are ALL your drivers up to date for your Video card, DX, Sound card, etc.? Have you tried lowering the in-game settings to the lowest possible settings?

renatolatinreborn
  • renatolatinreborn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

GTA 3 1.0 in Torrent!

Windows 7 run fine in my pc

the problem is other i think!

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

GTA 3 1.0 in Torrent!

There's your problem, you have an illegal version-The ONLY LEGAL downloads are from either Steam OR D2D. Right now, you are in Violation of a Federal and a Felony crime-via Statues 812.014 AND 815.06, not to mention in violation of GTAForums' "No Warez" rule.

The ONLY way to get the game to work right is to BUY a legal copy from either Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Eb games, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc. OR Go to Wal-Mart.com,Amazon.com,Gamestop.com.K-Mart.com, Target.com, etc. OR go to Steam/D2D and Download it legally. The game is dirt cheap now a days-less than $10, so there is absolutely NO reason to NOT BUY it legally. With that being said why did you download it illegally, when it is so cheap now.? Just Curious? confused.gif

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Mar 30 2011, 21:19)
GTA 3 1.0 in Torrent!

There's your problem, you have an illegal version-The ONLY LEGAL downloads are from either Steam OR D2D. Right now, you are in Violation of a Federal and a Felony crime-via Statues 812.014 AND 815.06, not to mention in violation of GTAForums' "No Warez" rule.

The ONLY way to get the game to work right is to BUY a legal copy from either Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Eb games, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc. OR Go to Wal-Mart.com,Amazon.com,Gamestop.com.K-Mart.com, Target.com, etc. OR go to Steam/D2D and Download it legally. The game is dirt cheap now a days-less than $10, so there is absolutely NO reason to NOT BUY it legally. With that being said why did you download it illegally, when it is so cheap now.? Just Curious? confused.gif

Seriously I know you're trying to give help but it's of no need to state the damn Law tounge.gif

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

"Did you read him his rights? - yeah? Then I will close this case!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users