Photo

Master Mind's Territory Glitch

171 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:41 AM

I have become interested in territory glitches again, after reading through the old topics I have decided to finally try out Master Minds glitch. His topic was locked for some unknown reason, so far I know two people who have said to have this glitch work without mods.

I am using a PS3 to play GTA SA, so thats why this glitch is important to me, i dont have an AR max and cant use save game editors so this glitch is the most interesting way for me to get loads of gang wars. For those who dont know what im talking about, heres the original topic.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=433874

So has anyone else managed to confirm this? I cant really understand his instructions, im going to try get it to work myself but its hard to get to work when its mostly luck based, and he just posted everything he did because he didnt know what made it work. Im not even sure that getting least favourite gang is necessary, but it might be a factor in triggering which gang attacks you so who knows

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

I never tryed it.....Try these links it's easier to get VLA to own Gang territory but you must own a Codebreaker, Action Replay Game Shark .

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=322332

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:35 AM

Dont own either sorry

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Mar 30 2011, 03:35)
Dont own either sorry

it's all good just keep using the satchel charge than man icon14.gif I've never had VLA attack my territroy befor. notify.gif hmm. kind of weird.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

I guess I could quit DYOM and return back into the normal game to test it out.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:08 PM

If you are interested you can come back, but there are a few questions I need to ask you, you have more experience with this glitch.

Ok so my objective is to mix all of the SF territories for 4 star gang wars. The basic idea is to do the hood abuse glitch in every zone, and then use satchels on a territory that is under attack to mix them. The problem here is well, you gotta wait 30 minutes for each attack to use the hood abuse glitch, and fly over every zone. Also it has worked 100% of the time for me when I do the hood abuse glitch to territories close to the territory that is attacked. That is, if I go to far away from the gang members, they start teleporting and the minimap shows them constantly moving below and above your position, this is where the glitch doesnt work every time.

So, instead of doing the hood abuse glitch in SF zones, im thinking of doing the flying territory glitch to put loads of territories in SF. Then if I take them all over doing normal gang wars, would I be able to mix those territories?

I suppose the most basic version of the question is this, have you ever been able to mix GSF territories that came from the flight glitch?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Apr 1 2011, 21:08)
If you are interested you can come back, but there are a few questions I need to ask you, you have more experience with this glitch.

Ok so my objective is to mix all of the SF territories for 4 star gang wars. The basic idea is to do the hood abuse glitch in every zone, and then use satchels on a territory that is under attack to mix them. The problem here is well, you gotta wait 30 minutes for each attack to use the hood abuse glitch, and fly over every zone. Also it has worked 100% of the time for me when I do the hood abuse glitch to territories close to the territory that is attacked. That is, if I go to far away from the gang members, they start teleporting and the minimap shows them constantly moving below and above your position, this is where the glitch doesnt work every time.

So, instead of doing the hood abuse glitch in SF zones, im thinking of doing the flying territory glitch to put loads of territories in SF. Then if I take them all over doing normal gang wars, would I be able to mix those territories?

I suppose the most basic version of the question is this, have you ever been able to mix GSF territories that came from the flight glitch?

no i havn't been able to.... but i will say this....the gangs don't seem to attack territroys in SF or Las Venturas (Even if you mix or take a territory there) they only seem to attack the origional territroys that the game started you off with.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:11 AM

Ok, but I remember landstalker had a video of them attacking the one in LV airstrip, the one in the desert

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Apr 2 2011, 01:11)
Ok, but I remember landstalker had a video of them attacking the one in LV airstrip, the one in the desert

hmmm.... thats weird never happened to me confused.gif notify.gif can you link or post this video. please

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

I cant he closed his youtube account. Im not so interested about attacks, but im wondering if you can simply mx teritorires ovverseas that you got from the flying territory glitch

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Apr 3 2011, 04:11)
I cant he closed his youtube account. Im not so interested about attacks, but im wondering if you can simply mx teritorires ovverseas that you got from the flying territory glitch

I don't do the flying glitch last time i did it, it F@cked up my map real badly.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:58 PM Edited by Secronom President, 04 April 2011 - 10:06 PM.

I remember I had tried something with Ryosuke's Save Game Editor.

I had put Grove Street territories in Los Santos and Red County. Vagos' in San Fierro, Whetstone and Flint County. Ballas' in Las Venturas, Bone County and Tierra Robada. They were at max density (255). I know the maximum is 40 but on his editor it's 255.

I waited for an attack and the Ballas attacked Fern Ridge (the place where Catalina lived). It was not mixed, so that means that we can have gang wars everywhere in San Andreas. I think it also depends of the 'hood density. A 1-density zone will not be attacked. A 195-density one will likely be attacked. It's a matter of density.

Between, I tried to get Da Nang Boys, Varrios Los Aztecas, San Fierro Triads and San Fierro Rifa to attack me but I failed.

Also, I think that we can mix territories made with the Flying Glitch. They are like the normal ones. Only, they are not one of the original zones. We can mix the original 'hoods so why not with them? It could work.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Apr 4 2011, 21:58)

I had put Grove Street territories in Los Santos and Red County. Vagos' in San Fierro, Whetstone and Flint County. Ballas' in Las Venturas, Bone County and Tierra Robada. They were at max density (255). I know the maximum is 40 but on his editor it's 255.

I waited for an attack and the Ballas attacked Fern Ridge (the place where Catalina lived). It was not mixed, so that means that we can have gang wars everywhere in San Andreas. I think it also depends of the 'hood density. A 1-density zone will not be attacked. A 195-density one will likely be attacked. It's a matter of density.

Between, I tried to get Da Nang Boys, Varrios Los Aztecas, San Fierro Triads and San Fierro Rifa to attack me but I failed.

the "Ryosuke's Save Game Editor" is for PC were talking about PS2 man. tounge.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

I know we are talking about the PS2. Well, PS3 in this case since he's using a PS3 copy of the game.

I don't know if you know, but it is technically proved that the PS2 (maybe PS3 too) is superior than the PC for the territory glitches. My point is that if it worked on my PC, it might work on the PS2/PS3. We should test it out and note our results.

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:33 PM Edited by ric-013, 05 April 2011 - 01:42 PM.

hi , im the one who did the territory's codes for cheat-device on ps2 , so iv done many hours of testing on territory's and gang related stuff ....

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=322332

QUOTE (Jack Reacher)

I have decided to finally try out Master Minds glitch. His topic was locked for some unknown reason

well, the reason is stated in last post in Master Minds topic...
CODE

QUOTE=Beer Shaw
It is interesting that glitch. Only if it is true. Because you did not showed us pics, I think it is only a lie.

im not saying its not true, it could be a rare glitch ... however he failed to show proof, thats why his topic was closed.

QUOTE (Jack Reacher)

doing the original glitch on ps2 version 1 , will give you at most 178 territory's...and yes ! you can mix up thoses who belong to ballas / vagos using the " hood abuse " glitch.

QUOTE (BabeRuth)

the gangs don't seem to attack territroys in SF or Las Venturas (Even if you mix or take a territory there) they only seem to attack the origional territroys that the game started you off with.

true !! ballas / vagos will only attack the original territory's , even if you mix them up .

QUOTE (Jack Reacher)

i dont want to say it was fake ... but ill point out that doing such video would be quite easy using cheat-device codes .

QUOTE (Secronom President)

sadly, density dont seems to matter, iv set all territory's to a high density and only los santos original territory's got attacked for me ( ps2 version 1 )

I don't know if you know, but it is technically proved that the PS2 (maybe PS3 too) is superior than the PC for the territory glitches. My point is that if it worked on my PC, it might work on the PS2/PS3. We should test it out and note our results.

what matter here is game versions , on ps2 alone there was 3 editions ( original , special ed , greatest hits ) with each release r* patched and fixed some stuff ... the territory glitch was among thoses fix . so basicly the best version for the glitch is the original ps2 one.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:40 PM Edited by Secronom President, 05 April 2011 - 02:42 PM.

[QUOTE=Jack Reacher]
I have decided to finally try out Master Minds glitch. His topic was locked for some unknown reason
[/QUOTE]
well, the reason is stated in last post in Master Minds topic...
CODE

QUOTE=Beer Shaw
It is interesting that glitch. Only if it is true. Because you did not showed us pics, I think it is only a lie.
[/QUOTE]

im not saying its not true, it could be a rare glitch ... however he failed to show proof, thats why his topic was closed.

If we look at his status, it says "BUSTED!". That might be another reason why the thread got locked.

[QUOTE=Jack Reacher]

[/QUOTE]

doing the original glitch on ps2 version 1 , will give you at most 178 territory's...and yes ! you can mix up thoses who belong to ballas / vagos using the " hood abuse " glitch.

I can only agree with what he said.

[QUOTE=BabeRuth]
the gangs don't seem to attack territroys in SF or Las Venturas (Even if you mix or take a territory there) they only seem to attack the origional territroys that the game started you off with.
[/QUOTE]

true !! ballas / vagos will only attack the original territory's , even if you mix them up .

I have to disagree with you. As I stated in a post above yours, I managed to get them to attack Fern Ridge (which was a Grove Street controlled zone not mixed).

[QUOTE=Jack Reacher]
[/QUOTE]

i dont want to say it was fake ... but ill point out that doing such video would be quite easy using cheat-device codes .

No cheat-devices codes were used in these videos.

[QUOTE=Secronom President]

[/QUOTE]

sadly, density dont seems to matter, iv set all territory's to a high density and only los santos original territory's got attacked for me ( ps2 version 1 )

It was on PC so I don't know about the PS2/PS3 and XBox. Yet, I remember I read somewhere that created turfs could be attacked. It was a matter of density. I don't remember where though.

[QUOTE=Secronom President]
[/QUOTE]

what matter here is game versions , on ps2 alone there was 3 editions ( original , special ed , greatest hits ) with each release r* patched and fixed some stuff ... the territory glitch was among thoses fix . so basicly the best version for the glitch is the original ps2 one.

I know there was three versions. I have the original, yet I never was able to get them to attack created zones. I could try to create Ballas or Vagos territories near Grove Street ones throughout SA and put them at high density (Ballas/Vagos and Grove Street). Then, I would take the last ones in LS and wait the minimal 24 minutes.

EDIT: I don't know why, but the QUOTE tags didn't work.

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:12 PM Edited by ric-013, 06 April 2011 - 04:08 PM.

QUOTE (BabeRuth)

QUOTE (ric-013)

I have to disagree with you. As I stated in a post above yours, I managed to get them to attack Fern Ridge (which was a Grove Street controlled zone not mixed).

thats was on PC right ? cuz PC versions are not same as ps2 versions if im not mistaking ... anyways , it might not be version related at all.

density's might be involved , but i didnt notice any change with high density's settings and mixed up territory's... one thing came to mind while thinking about this, i always defended the attacked turfs during my testing hours, so i might be responsible for having only los santos territory's attacked . if i would have let them win thoses in los santos maybe the attacks would move to another city due to a lack of territory's to take over in los santos . monocle.gif

if i were to test this using a cheat-device or editor ...

- i would set all territory's to various densitys and equally split them between gsf / ballas / vagos
- i would mix all ballas territory's with gfs at various density and leave vagos unmixed to see if theres a pattern
- i would use a code that speed up the in-game time
- leave the game do its thing for a full 24 hours ( real life time )
- compare map and gang related stats

sadly, i dont own a ps2 anymore , so i cant join for testings ... but ill share info's i can in hope it helps somehow dozingoff.gif

QUOTE (Jack Reacher)

QUOTE (ric-013)

No cheat-devices codes were used in these videos

how do you know ?? see, ps2 cheat-devices use a ram memory hack , so codes are injected into ps2 memory before the game is loaded . so even if his video started at ps2 boot screen , if he used a cheat-device , codes are already in ! so unless you are " landstalker " .... LOL . sly.gif

btw, ill repeat myself abit ... im not saying its fake ! i didnt even see your video , im only pointing out it would be easy to do a fake video , thats all . sadly , forums and youtube are so full of trolls . suicidal.gif

anyways, good luck on testing this !! im curious to see how its gonna end up ... if you guys find a pattern , i might do a new version of my gang territory codes. icon14.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

You are late in the news. I am Landstalker. Well, I was. I left this account in the dust a few months ago.

I might come up with some results tonight.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Apr 6 2011, 16:35)
You are late in the news. I am Landstalker. Well, I was. I left this account in the dust a few months ago.

wow.gif holy SH@T! the one & only.!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:52 AM

Yeah he is landstalker, he sent me a PM saying he was like a year ago or something, I guess I shoulda mentioned that lol.

He had loads of videos when he made the topic and most showed it getting attacked in stuff like LV airstrip, and LS airport. I wonder if it depends where you are standing as well.

Anyway Secronem, when fern ridge was attacked where were you roughly, in the country, in LS or overseas? Also was it mixed at all with other gangs?

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Apr 6 2011, 12:35)

i kind of figured that out while i was writting that quote :

QUOTE (ric-013)

how do you know ?? see, ps2 cheat-devices use a ram memory hack , so codes are injected into ps2 memory before the game is loaded . so even if his video started at ps2 boot screen , if he used a cheat-device , codes are already in ! so unless you are " landstalker " .... LOL .  sly.gif

i wasnt aware it was you b4 that !! sorry for the misunderstanding ... lol . btw, i always have doubts about info's in youtube video's in general, iv seen so many fake glitch video's in the past few years .

also, why you closed out your youtube channel ?? i dont see why you would delete video's linked to your topic.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:41 PM Edited by Secronom President, 07 April 2011 - 01:44 PM.

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Apr 6 2011, 23:52)
Anyway Secronem, when fern ridge was attacked where were you roughly, in the country, in LS or overseas? Also was it mixed at all with other gangs?

I was in Los Santos in the Ganton cul-de-sac in front of The Johnson House.

Like I said before, no. It was not a mixed one. Grove Street owned Los Santos and Red County, the Ballas, Las Venturas, Tierra Robada and Bone Count and the Vagos had Whetstone, San Fierro and Flint County. They all were at maximum density (the territories).

ric-013~ Now that you ask me... I don't remember. I'll try to find back the videos on my computer. Hope I still have them.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

Also Ric, Orion once told me he had a territory attacked on LV, however that was a chain game save but hey its possible. Maybe with insane densities they will attack, il try use hood abuse glitch on some random zone in LS that was not an original territory until it has over 60 density

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Apr 7 2011, 23:55)
Also Ric, Orion once told me he had a territory attacked on LV, however that was a chain game save but hey its possible. Maybe with insane densities they will attack, il try use hood abuse glitch on some random zone in LS that was not an original territory until it has over 60 density

i do beleive you guys however, it seems like a very rare glitch !!

give about a week and ill join in testing ... iv asked a friend if i could borrow his PS2 and SA for awhile . also while being at it , i might do ps3 saves version for v1 and v2 ntsc for my codes.

confused.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:52 PM

why did you delete you Youtube video in the 1st place man.?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Apr 9 2011, 18:52)
why did you delete you Youtube video in the 1st place man.?

I've already said that I forgot why.

Did you get any good results?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

Been kinda busy, PS3 YLOD and I finally got my old PS2 off my sister, and she forgot the memory cards...

Anyway I have still yet to mix El Corona territories, the ones with the VLA gang in them. I can do the hoodabuse glitch in them no problem, in fact I have trouble mixing any territory with 3 gangs in it. I have an idea to do it with normal ones. Simply mix a Vagos territory with balas, with no GSF influence in it. Then start a gang war and lose on the 3rd round, giving it GSF influence. This way I can mix pretty much any territory with all 3 gangs. However I cant start gang wars in El Corona because I simply cant get another gang in there.

However... this just gave me an idea. I do the flight territory glitch and hopefully balas or vagos will get small density in El Corona. From there I could mix it with the opposite gang to give it enough density to start a gang war, and then lose on the 3rd round. This means balas, GSF, VLA and Aztecas will all get some density in that one block. It could work with any zone that has a 3rd party gang in it.

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:03 PM Edited by ric-013, 11 April 2011 - 03:45 PM.

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Apr 10 2011, 20:15)
Been kinda busy, PS3 YLOD and I finally got my old PS2 off my sister, and she forgot the memory cards...

Anyway I have still yet to mix El Corona territories, the ones with the VLA gang in them. I can do the hoodabuse glitch in them no problem, in fact I have trouble mixing any territory with 3 gangs in it. I have an idea to do it with normal ones. Simply mix a Vagos territory with balas, with no GSF influence in it. Then start a gang war and lose on the 3rd round, giving it GSF influence. This way I can mix pretty much any territory with all 3 gangs. However I cant start gang wars in El Corona because I simply cant get another gang in there.

However... this just gave me an idea. I do the flight territory glitch and hopefully balas or vagos will get small density in El Corona. From there I could mix it with the opposite gang to give it enough density to start a gang war, and then lose on the 3rd round. This means balas, GSF, VLA and Aztecas will all get some density in that one block. It could work with any zone that has a 3rd party gang in it.

seems like a good plan , doing the flight glitch will indeed add low density gangs in aztecas territory's ...

here's el corona default setting :
CODE

note : el corona is actually 2 territory's.
ELCO1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 28 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 06 09
ELCO2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 28 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 07 09

aztecas also own little mexico :
CODE

note : little mexico also have 2 territory's.
LMEX1a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 0F
LMEX1b 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 0F

so, aztecas have a high density (28 in hex ) in el corona and a medium density in little mexico ( 1E in hex ) , you will have to increase ballas / vagos density higher than aztecas before you can trigger any attacks in thoses territory's .

use that map to see limits of thoses territory's :
- the territory's map by PDESCOBAR , very usefull.
>TERRITORY'S MAP<

did you notice ? theres a very small overlapping territory within el corona " UNITY " i think it could be used aswell if set at a high density for gsf . it will be surrounded by aztecas.

btw , you can fix YLOD if you got a bit of skills in electronic repairing , all you need is a heat gun and some " flux " ( flux is a heat reducing paste ) search for " PS3 YLOD fix " on google or youtube .

also, ill get my friend ps2 on friday.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:43 PM

Yeah i looked up some DIY tips for the PS3, but mine might still be in warrenty so I might be able to get it done for free anyway.

I use that territory map all the time, but it doesnt show the densities. Now that I know that VLA have lower density in little mexico, I might try work with that zone first.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (ric-013 @ Apr 11 2011, 08:03)
did you notice ? theres a very small overlapping territory within el corona " UNITY " i think it could be used aswell if set at a high density for gsf . it will be surrounded by aztecas.

Do they own this UNITY turf which is Unity Station?

I ask that because we can see them walking around this turf. Unless they come from the surrounding territories.

Between, I'm thinking of making a V2 (better version) of my territory glitch. Any opinions about if I should or not?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users