» «
Photo

Crazy Traffic Mod

1 reply to this topic
abhishek_gtagamer
  • abhishek_gtagamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:15 PM Edited by abhishek_gtagamer, 27 March 2011 - 12:34 PM.

Hello to everyone! This topic is to show a preview of my mod Crazy Traffic for GTA Vice City.This mod is just a default.ide tweak to bring about vehicles on road which never come normally e.g. helicopters,especially unlocked vehicles and vehicles seen on in-game only at select places e.g. Caddy,pizza boy and baggage handler.

You can know more about the mod @ abhishek-1.webs.com

Here are some screens:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Please reply your views.Please post whether you like it or not.If not,please let me know why.

The v2.0 is almost ready this time without any crashes/freezes.It'll be uploaded ASAP.Feel free to contact me via pm if you encounter any problem.

abhishek_gtagamer
  • abhishek_gtagamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:13 AM Edited by abhishek_gtagamer, 28 March 2011 - 05:08 AM.

V2.0 finally done.This time the mod running just perfect.No glitches,no freezes nothing.There are still some minor bugs which will be fixed ASAP.Also,if your game works nicely the first time and then starts giving shi*t the next time onwards like the progress bar freezing just before loading completely ,you're not the only one.This is a known bug and I'm trying by best to fix it.
If you too face the same problem just Pm me @ abhishek_gtagamer.It's almost fixed.

File uploaded both on gtagarage and abhishek-1.webs.com.To download click Here(hosted on abhishek-1.webs.com)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users