Photo

Manhunt Map To SanAndreas

34 replies to this topic
jaky2008
  • jaky2008

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (dyz @ Wednesday, Feb 1 2012, 01:47)
I will like to help making the mod, smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif lol.gif lol.gif

You just dug up an old thread, which is "frowned upon here", if you never want to get any bans or warnings I suggest you don't do that again. smile.gif

Sorry, but the mod itself turned out to be not so much of a mod, instead it turned out to be a failed attempt at at one. This type of modding would be impossible to do without a team, and even so I don't i'm skilled enough to compete with other modders. I also don't have a powerful enough computer (I have a laptop) to keep up and get serious with modding which I hope to change. Anyway; I won't continue with this work but that doesn't mean that you don't have too, if you want to do so yourself feel free and i'd recommend 3d Ripper DX as it allows you to capture a scene in gameplay and export, then import into 3ds Max. Bye! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

You should just upload it as a beta, because the trailer u did looked great. alien.gif

jaky2008
  • jaky2008

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

What trailer? are you getting this confused with the Carcer City mod!? tounge.gif
I don't remember showing a trailer as there's nothing to show! confused.gif

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (jaky2008 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 21:16)
What trailer? are you getting this confused with the Carcer City mod!? tounge.gif
I don't remember showing a trailer as there's nothing to show! confused.gif

Sorry i was looking at a different video lol any way can i help?

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

Jack, Why not combine our other mod with this and continue from what I had done? Turn it into a total conversion rather than just a map. Just remove the 'SA:LC' from the title and call it Manhunt: Cash for Blood? I would help again. You could use all models, retextures and my planned story/missions in the carcer city map. Plus, you could use my website (Edited of course).

Also, instead of being leaders etc, we could just be equal partners (With you doing most of the work wink.gif )

http://www.gtaforums...opic=467733&hl=
http://manhuntcfb.weebly.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users