Photo

CANT GET STRETCH LIMO!

4 replies to this topic
CaptainEJ
  • CaptainEJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

hey, i know i messed around a bit with the cars and drove the stretch and ditched it before. now i cant finish the car list because of my stupid mistake. it doesnt spawn anymore and i dont ahve any cars in the garage... please help...

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

Stretch is always parked in front of Diaz's/Tommy's mansion.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

If you completed "Keep Your Friends Close", it won't spawn in front of Tommy's mansion. Instead, Ken Rosenberg's Admiral will spawn there. However, it seldomly appears there, replacing Ken's Admiral

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Mar 23 2011, 06:36)
If you completed "Keep Your Friends Close", it won't spawn in front of Tommy's mansion. Instead, Ken Rosenberg's Admiral will spawn there. However, it seldomly appears there, replacing Ken's Admiral

That's false, it does spawn at the mansion-it is just that they have pretty much the same spawn location, so only one gets spawned at a time. If the Admiral is there, get in and drive it away from the mansion and come back and there should be a Stretch there. I think it was Demarest(?) who figured that out, as he fixed that problem on his Time Twister(the one that opens all missions from the beginning) code tool.-Or it might have been Justin(a Moderator) that explained it back when...? Just a friendly heads up.. smile.gif I think Spuds has confirmed this is a problem on PS2 version as well.?

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:46 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 24 March 2011 - 05:50 AM.

Yes, it's also the same reason why in SA the Leviathan and Hunter can never spawn at the same time at Verdant Meadows. They are just too close to each other. Approach the mansion from the east and you should be able to get the Stretch to always spawn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users