Photo

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Help

7 replies to this topic
Killer Lady
  • Killer Lady

The Minimalist

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hello everybody. I have been playing Vice City for already 5 days.

The game is AWESOME!!! It lives up to whatever I imagined it to be when my cousin gave it to me.

I've been playing without problems, but now I'm stuck at the Property Business Section. I completed the next businesses:
- Vercetti Mansion
- Autocentre
- Boat station
- Kaufman Taxi

Now I'm stuck at the Cherry Popper Icecream. Whenever I start the mission and get up to 20 deals, I get busted by a cop that comes out of nowhere. I really suck at it, so could you please help? I have $ 31000 on account - enough to buy the Icecream.

http://gtasnp.com/25331

By the way, is there any other property than this? I've seen Malibu Club but it costs $ 120000 and I don't have so much on account, even son't know a way to get such money. Is there any other Property Businesses available and what of their cost?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:29 PM Edited by miromiro, 19 March 2011 - 07:42 PM.

You should have asked in the Vice City Save N' Play topic.
However, instead of re-posting it... I'll solve this here.
I'll do it.

For: Killer Lady
Missions: Distribution
Helper: miromiro
Link: <Click Here>
Reward: 3.000$
Notes:

Bought The Cherry Popper Ice Cream factory which means -20.000$ lost.
Asset Acquired at The Ice Cream factory, generates money up to 3.000$ a day.
Picked up an armor for you.
Saved at Starfish Island.

Enjoy the rest of the game! smile.gif

Well, I've been searching on The Internet and found out that there are seven Business Properties available to buy. Here's a small table with them, click on the photo to see a better screen shot of them. wink.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Also, don't worry. There are going to be missions much better paid that the ones until now. You could also do side missions to get even more money and game percentage. It's your choice, good luck! smile.gif

Killer Lady
  • Killer Lady

The Minimalist

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Oh, ja! Danke schon, Meister. Du bist sehr hilfig!
Sorry, I know German better than English.
Miromiro, thanks a lot, that's what I said. But I have some unsolved questions.

First, Cherry Popper Eiscream costs $ 20000 in my game. Do you use other version of the game?
Second, where can I find an armour?
And third. You posted these seven Property Businesses. But what about Vercetti Estate, Cherry Popper Eiscream, Autocentre, Boat Station, Pole Postition, Kaufman-Taxi and Malibu club?

And I know it's a bit spoilish, but I can't help but wonder: what missions these seven Property Businesses have?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

By the way, is there any other property than this? I've seen Malibu Club but it costs $ 120000 and I don't have so much on account, even son't know a way to get such money. Is there any other Property Businesses available and what of their cost?

Money is real easy to come by in VC-just do the side stuff like the R3 missions-Police, Fire, Paramedic, Pizza Boy, and Taxi-these yield lots of cash, also, do the Cone Crazy, PCJ Playground, The 3 Stadium Events at the Hyman Stadium, Collect the 100 Pkgs(they not only give free weapons and armor spawns at the Hotel, Vercetti estate, and Hyman Safe houses, but also give $110,000 after all 100. Do the Unique Jumps, Rampages, etc. These things must be done sooner or later, so, why not get them out of the way early while the benefits they come with can be useful.?

A tip on the Ice Cream business though, is never stay in one spot very long-keep moving. As soon as the first star comes up, take off, to avoid getting busted. I find the best place to do it is over by the PnS in the docks, that way you can just sit and sell, and if you see cops close by, you can just pull forward into the PnS and lose the star and avoid getting busted that way...

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

You're welcome, glad to help. icon14.gif

1. Yes, you're right. I just made a little mistake and typed 30.000$ instead of 20.000$. I've modified the post above. Excuse please!
2. I only know two armor places in Vice City. Here are the screen shots.

VICE POINT
VICE PORT
user posted imageuser posted image

3. Well, I thought that you asked for safe houses. Those properties don't have any missions, you just buy them and get a save diskette. As you said, there are more properties where you also get missions.
I've searched again on The Internet and found a list of properties, which you also posted.
There might be more, but these are the only ones I could find.

Killer Lady
  • Killer Lady

The Minimalist

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

Yes, thanks a lot for all your help but it's useless.
I don't have the R3 button on my PC so I can't start Fire, Police, Paramedic, Pizza Boy and Taxi
Next, I don't know where is the Stadium - I only play the game five days. Same goes for PCJ Playground and Cone Crazy. Don't know what is PKGS and waht they do, the same goes for Unique jumps and Rampeges.

And last, I managed to pass the Cherry Popper myself. I just gave it a try after miromiro done it, see if I'm the article or sister assistant. I also complete Pole Position. I kinda accidentally found out how it's done. I spent somewhere $ 400 on the stripper.

Now I'm looking to get money to buy the Printers. I'll see what I can do.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

No CAPS lock key? Are you playing on Laptop or something? wow.gif
The stadium is the big "thing" on the map. Here are some pictures of it.
The arrow with the " YOU ARE HERE " is the place of the Stadium entrances.

STADIUM

The PCJ Playground is something like a challenge. I found it very hard because you have to jump from building to building to collect the checkpoints, but with a little attention and luck you'll be able to pass it. However, you need to find it firstly. In the first picture is the PCJ you have to do the Stunts with and where it should be parked, and the second pictures shows you the map where you can find the PCJ and start the challenge. I surrounded the exactly place with WHITE. icon14.gif

PCJ LOOK

Cone Crazy is as difficult as PCJ Playground. You need to make turns and to collect checkpoints and each time you touch any cone the challenge will end and you'll start again. I've taken again two screen shots for you to help you figure out how the mission starts and where. In the first picture you can see a white Stallion. That's the car you need to get in to start the challenge. It could be any color. As you can note, the Stallion is located somewhere higher than the ground. It's on the top of parking lot. It's located on the top floor. You simply need to "climb" up there with any vehicle and start the challenge. In the second picture is the place where the Stallion is located and where the mission starts.

STALLION

That's everything. Stunt Jumps are self-explained. You need to make stunt jumps, for example from a building to another one. Rampages are exactly the same, the only difference being that you also have a ramp to just off. Good luck! smile.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

Those missions are called R3 missions, but it is the Caps Lock key that starts those missions on PC.

About the Hidden Packages, there are 100 hidden in various places around the city-for each one you find, you get a little cash, and for every 10 collected, you get a weapon spawn(one time is an armor spawn) at the hyman condo, vercetti Estate AND the Ocean View Hotel, these will always re-spawn when collected.

Please see This topic, and This topic for more advice on the side missions and stuff to make money and complete the game 100%. hope this helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users