Photo

Cruise through the city without driving and walkin

5 replies to this topic
ramarar
  • ramarar

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:17 AM

You can ride the city by simply jumping on a car on the road. the driver will drive slowly if u want him to drive fast just shoot his car with a m 16. u have to be carefull as you can fall from the car. you can use this trick to do a drive by without driving yourself

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (ramarar @ Mar 19 2011, 06:17)
You can ride the city by simply jumping on a car on the road. the driver will drive slowly if u want him to drive fast just shoot his car with a m 16. u have to be carefull as you can fall from the car. you can use this trick to do a drive by without driving yourself

Very old and well-known tip. Best one was to do it on the bonnet of a police car, as you'd just cruise around slowly whilst Claude keeps giving the finger to the policemen inside.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:18 AM

I am still mad at R* for removing this feature from GTA IV, regardless of realism angry.gif . I love it. I always enjoyed getting on-top of a random car, turning off my TV, and seeing where I ended up in half an hour, If I was still riding around, or if I got knocked off tounge.gif .

inflamedeyeball
  • inflamedeyeball

New Carcass album coming this year!

• Members

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Thursday, Apr 7 2011, 02:18)
I am still mad at R* for removing this feature from GTA IV, regardless of realism angry.gif . I love it. I always enjoyed getting on-top of a random car, turning off my TV, and seeing where I ended up in half an hour, If I was still riding around, or if I got knocked off tounge.gif .

Me too. Car surfing was lots of fun.

I remember an achievement in Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (which is one of the worst games I've ever played by the way, stay 10 foot away from it at any time) that required you to car surf for a set amount of time.

Nigel xD
  • Nigel xD

R! (Since '08)

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (inflamedeyeball @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 02:52)
QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Thursday, Apr 7 2011, 02:18)
I am still mad at R* for removing this feature from GTA IV, regardless of realism  angry.gif . I love it. I always enjoyed getting on-top of a random car, turning off my TV, and seeing where I ended up in half an hour, If I was still riding around, or if I got knocked off  tounge.gif .

Me too. Car surfing was lots of fun.

I remember an achievement in Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (which is one of the worst games I've ever played by the way, stay 10 foot away from it at any time) that required you to car surf for a set amount of time.

Saints Row 2 as well I believe

josepha916
  • josepha916

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

But there are some, although not many, cars that if you try to stand on top of it, you'll just slide off from the roof.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users