Photo

LCPDFR won't work, help!

2 replies to this topic
Senatov
  • Senatov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

I just installed GTA 4 and I did everything necessary to make it run and it runs great. The problem is that I want to use the LCPDFR mod and when I use the auto installer, nothing happens when I press ALT-P. This is a fresh install. I have tried all of the guides I found online but what ends up happening when I follow them is either nothing, or GTA 4 won't run with the mods installed. What is a definitive step by step guide on how to do it? I don't want to mess up my install because I am crunched on time and I can't sit around and switch discs and wait for the re-installation. I don't know much about modding GTA 4 other than that you have to put certain files or script hooks into the GTA 4 folder.

How do I install it so that it will work?

Thanks in advance,
Senatov

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

This is the III era, unmodded, gta 3 section. You want to go here.

SpartanTMcC
  • SpartanTMcC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

i would really like a hand on this, and i am pretty sure this is under IV not III...
yeah i am in same situation as the first poster, i have a clean install of GTA IV with EFLC and updated to 1.0.7 but LCPDFR does not work, i have the installer version and an ASIloader, but it just goes blurry when i do the alt p thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users