» «
Photo

Problem starting GTA IV

6 replies to this topic
xmobster5
  • xmobster5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:00 PM Edited by xmobster5, 17 March 2011 - 11:03 PM.

Alright, so I just installed GTA IV on steam. I run the game and I get Social Club. I log into social club and hit "play" it loads up like the game is about to start, but it doesn't it just sits on the desktop screen, and when I hit play offline it says login I login and when I click play offline again it says the same thing. What the heck is going on? I reinstalled windows 7 then upgraded, still same problem. Can anyone help me out?

Windows 7 64Bit
2GB Radeon 5700
8GB Ram
No mods installed!

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:07 PM

Dis be da GTA III (3) (1+1+1) (1*3) (2*1.5) forums, jah!

http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=120

xmobster5
  • xmobster5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Mar 17 2011, 23:07)
Dis be da GTA III (3) (1+1+1) (1*3) (2*1.5) forums, jah!

http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=120

Don't be a dick, help me out.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

Formerly known as 'StoneHead37'...

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

You are definitely a newbie, so I am going to help you out. Your problem has nothing to do with GTA III. You have posted your troubleshot in the wrong forum. Repost this in the Troubleshooting section of the GTA IV forum.

For future reference, people like fireguy109 will mock you for making mistakes like this. Just ignore them and hopefully you'll learn how to fix your errors. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

xmobster5
  • xmobster5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Mar 17 2011, 23:20)
You are definitely a newbie, so I am going to help you out. Your problem has nothing to do with GTA III. You have posted your troubleshot in the wrong forum. Repost this in the Troubleshooting section of the GTA IV forum.

For future reference, people like fireguy109 will mock you for making mistakes like this. Just ignore them and hopefully you'll learn how to fix your errors. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Thank you for doing what you can to help me out. I really don't care if people mock me because I needed help, I'm sure if people like fireguy needed help they would mock him as well.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

Formerly known as 'StoneHead37'...

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (xmobster5 @ Mar 17 2011, 23:32)
QUOTE (StoneHead37 @ Mar 17 2011, 23:20)

For future reference, people like fireguy109 will mock you for making mistakes like this. Just ignore them and hopefully you'll learn how to fix your errors.  biggrin.gif  icon14.gif

Thank you for doing what you can to help me out. I really don't care if people mock me because I needed help, I'm sure if people like fireguy needed help they would mock him as well.

Glad to help.

This topic will probably be locked though since it is in the incorrect forum. Just to let you know. smile.gif

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (xmobster5 @ Mar 17 2011, 18:32)

Jeez dude, no need to get defensive and resort to name-calling. Wrong forum, alright? Read the big letters at the top next time.

As for help, I make sure I go to the right place and don't call people dicks for posts directing me to an obvious resource. Whereas you know that you're in the wrong forum but still want help with something many people from this section are inexperienced with. You're the dick, not me. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users