Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rebecca Black

331 replies to this topic
TheBlackProject
  • TheBlackProject

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:50 AM Edited by TheBlackProject, 17 March 2011 - 03:48 AM.

So 2 days ago one of my friends sent me a link to a YouTube video. It was a music video to Rebecca Black - Friday. There is a rumor that this is a parody of Justin Bieber - Baby. You can clearly hear the chorus sounding the same, and that it also has a rapper near the end of the video.

This video went super viral, just a couple days ago it only had 4,000,000 views and this morning it had 8,500,000. Now it is very close to 10,000,000.

Edit: Now it has 10,375,000.

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:01 AM Edited by Drift-Kingz, 24 March 2011 - 08:39 PM.

She sounds like she has sinal problems.

But I wouldn't say Justin Beiber though. Maybe the next 'miranda cosgrove'?

This girl is horrible.

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

I Don't like her voice its horrible and it sounds computer supported

ska
  • ska

Hemiplegia

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:08 AM Edited by -ska, 17 March 2011 - 01:52 AM.

user posted image

Horrific song and video. I especially liked the rap solo, featuring what appears to be a bloated version of Usher.

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Nachos?!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (RobsEpicFret @ Mar 17 2011, 01:06)
I Don't like her voice its horrible and it sounds computer supported

Isn't that 95% of todays music? lol

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:12 AM Edited by tripmills, 17 March 2011 - 01:53 AM.

Ya know what? f*ck YOU!!!!

"gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal."

just kidding.

My friend made me listen to this yesterday. Oh so funny. If you haven't seen the Bob Dylan parody of it, I recommend it. Aside from the Dylan one being great, the comments actually add to the hilarity.

Edit:
I couldn't help myself and I had to add comments to the Dylan version biggrin.gif

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

That many views in a few days? There is no way that's possible. You can facebook it and twitter the song all you want. You're not going from 3,000 to 7 million f*cking views in five days. It's all definitely manufactured in some way.

As far as the song goes, "dreadful" springs to mind.

LanceVanceDance07
  • LanceVanceDance07

Endless...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

Oh my goodness, couldn't even last 10 seconds watching that piece of sh*t, unbearable...

Tyler
  • Tyler

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:34 AM Edited by Unoriginal44, 17 March 2011 - 01:37 AM.

QUOTE (youtube)
As seen on Tosh.Comedycentral.com

Did you really think this was real?

EDIT: it's also on The Daily Blog and a sh*tload of other stuff. The only reason it's known is because it's bad. It's not like people actually enjoy the damn thing.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:34 AM

So bad.... it's bad.

Enough said.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:41 AM

What the f*ck happened to this world.

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:49 AM

It's not like people actually enjoy the damn thing.

Well, of course not. Just like Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus... list goes on. You wouldn't enjoy it unless you're a 10 yr old. You think this video was intended for people our age or something?

To be fair to the people I listed, they have at least a little bit of talent as far as singing goes. This chick here sounds like a mouse being ran over by a truck once she belts out the "Friday" verse.

Where did she even come from? What record producer decided to spend so much money on a professional video and music contract on some no-name chick. And then she gets nearly 10 million views within the week? Apparently doesn't take much to generate a new child-star these days. Just throw a bunch of money at it.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:52 AM Edited by Mr.Mister, 17 March 2011 - 01:57 AM.

Those lyrics are f*ckin awful bro, its the equivalent of a grade 2 kid writing a song. This is the future of our music stars? What the f*ck? I'm sick of this youtube-music corp complex promoting this garbage. Mozart, 2pac, Cobain would all be rolling in their graves if they heard this stuff.

I think it's time we consumers stop watching this bullsh*t and actually demand better music.

I'm also pissed off that on YOUtube, you cant like or dislike the video. Sometimes you cant even comment! Stop actin like Nazi's FFS

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:04 AM

I'm sick of this youtube-music corp complex promoting this garbage

Youtube does have some sort of imperialistic grip on the music industry now don't they? Remember the days when Youtube was still (somewhat) fresh and new, and gaining popularity? Now we have Pink and Eminem Vevo sh*te advertisements splashed all over the page. It completely disregards independent musicians and artists who want to freely promote their stuff. Now they have to do it with Lady Gaga bordered around their video.

Really, take a random kid, throw money at a video, pay Youtube Vevo millions to add a few million "views", pay millions to TV shows to advertise it, splash their face all over the internet, and now you have a new star. Was just like with Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and so on. They got popular too fast. It's not so often these days you come across an extremely popular music group that was actually good, and contains no autotune.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:07 AM

CharmingCharlie considers making a Mass Effect music video to this song, but then realises Bioware never included a cut scene where Shepard jams blunt implements into his ears till they bleed and voluntarily hangs himself out of sheer dismay

The internet is a marvellous tool, one that has brought mass communication to everyone and for the most part enriched pretty much everyone's lives. I often wondered what is the price for this ? well now we know the price it's Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black. I am starting to think that maybe this is too high a price wink.gif

NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:09 AM

The problem is, they have no talent at all. It's all because of f*cking Youtube bullsh*t. I hate Youtube now, I loved it in 2005-2006-2007 but after that it started to become a money making website.

What these idiots will write in their biographies? "Known on Youtube" and some other blah blah bullsh*t like "I was poor, parents divorced blah blah".

Look at the early biographies of Michael Jackson, Bob Dylan, 2pac, and many others and look at what they did. They worked hard, they didn't, one day post a damn video on a stupid video website! And become famous a week later! suicidal.gif

Drift-Kingz
  • Drift-Kingz

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (The Killa @ Mar 16 2011, 21:49)
Where did she even come from? What record producer decided to spend so much money on a professional video and music contract on some no-name chick. And then she gets nearly 10 million views within the week? Apparently doesn't take much to generate a new child-star these days. Just throw a bunch of money at it.

Yeah... this was absolutely a waste of money.

sh*t song, sh*t singing, it's horrible. I'm scared of the next music generation. Nothing but bubblegum pop sh*t.

suicidal.gif

That's how I'm escaping it.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:15 AM

I.....can't believe it is not butter.....I mean......music.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy looks at his framing hammer then pauses, looks at himself in the mirror and speaks to himself.

Let it go man....just let it go.

NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:15 AM

Next generation music will become at total disaster. Look at all the current "raper" list. They are hundread, they all suck, they use audio-correction software.

Look what they did with "We are The World". We had Lionel Richie singing the first lines, and now we have fag Justin Bieber. They added rap to that 1985 masterpiece, and it is crap. That totally ruined the song. If Michael Jackson would see what they did with his song, he would sh*t his pants.

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:16 AM

This is more meaningful than Free Bird.

</sarcasm>

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:17 AM

I couldn't watch it all....the car scene was past the point of wisdom.

Too painful.

NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:24 AM

Wow, I written a comment and it is waiting for approval! How great!
They keep all the good comments on the video, and they delete those who say the truth about this song!

E.A.B.
  • E.A.B.

Group: Leone Mafia Family

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:24 AM

I don't wanna go to skewl...

...just wanna be a fool...

..just wanna play vidya gaems...eveerything else is really lame...

JUST WANNA PLAY VIDYA GAMES!
JUST WANNA PLAY VIDYA GAMES!

Metal cover:

sorry for hi-jacking the thread. But she has competition

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:31 AM

People, really, I can't stress enough how great the Dylan version and comments are. If anyone is complaining about the Rebecca version and comments, please join the hilarity in the Dylan version. The creativity of the comments is bringing tears of joy and laughter to my eyes. I never comment at youtube, but I am actually proud of my contribution tounge.gif

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (NikoGTA4 @ Mar 16 2011, 21:15)
Look at all the current "raper" list.

Take a look at THIS current raper list.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

Is that Bob Dylan cover for real or is it fake?

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (tripmills @ Mar 16 2011, 21:31)
People, really, I can't stress enough how great the Dylan version and comments are. If anyone is complaining about the Rebecca version and comments, please join the hilarity in the Dylan version. The creativity of the comments is bringing tears of joy and laughter to my eyes. I never comment at youtube, but I am actually proud of my contribution tounge.gif

The Killa
  • The Killa

Diet Water Please

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (tripmills @ Mar 16 2011, 20:31)
People, really, I can't stress enough how great the Dylan version and comments are.  If anyone is complaining about the Rebecca version and comments, please join the hilarity in the Dylan version.  The creativity of the comments is bringing tears of joy and laughter to my eyes.  I never comment at youtube, but I am actually proud of my contribution tounge.gif

"It is in knowing where you sit in the car that you discover who you are. "

Bob Dylan, March 19, 1982. A friday

It really does take a musical legend like Dylan to convey the complexity of choosing a seat in a car with such raw beauty, analyse what 'fun' really is in such detail but with such amazing ease and depict the run-up to a mega weekend in such a flowing and haunting and grasping manner.

As a young man, Dylan drove his mother to see many of his early shows. On this one occasion, she asked him whether he wanted her to "kick it in the front seat or to sit the backseat." Without giving much thought to the question, Dylan simply told her join him in the front. Sadly, a car crash happened that night. Dylan was saved, but his mother tragically died. For years Dylan held the guilt inside. This is emotion. Pure and simple.

Hahahaha, amazing. Beyond amazing. Running out of superlatives, really. biggrin.gif

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:44 AM Edited by tripmills, 17 March 2011 - 03:02 AM.

QUOTE (The Killa @ Mar 17 2011, 02:42)
QUOTE (tripmills @ Mar 16 2011, 20:31)
People, really, I can't stress enough how great the Dylan version and comments are.  If anyone is complaining about the Rebecca version and comments, please join the hilarity in the Dylan version.  The creativity of the comments is bringing tears of joy and laughter to my eyes.  I never comment at youtube, but I am actually proud of my contribution tounge.gif

"It is in knowing where you sit in the car that you discover who you are. "

Bob Dylan, March 19, 1982. A friday

It really does take a musical legend like Dylan to convey the complexity of choosing a seat in a car with such raw beauty, analyse what 'fun' really is in such detail but with such amazing ease and depict the run-up to a mega weekend in such a flowing and haunting and grasping manner.

As a young man, Dylan drove his mother to see many of his early shows. On this one occasion, she asked him whether he wanted her to "kick it in the front seat or to sit the backseat." Without giving much thought to the question, Dylan simply told her join him in the front. Sadly, a car crash happened that night. Dylan was saved, but his mother tragically died. For years Dylan held the guilt inside. This is emotion. Pure and simple.

Hahahaha, amazing. Beyond amazing. Running out of superlatives, really. biggrin.gif

Told ya tounge.gif

EDIT:
Quick!!!! My comment is on the top rated dealie tounge.gif hahahahhahahahaha

riquenunes
  • riquenunes

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

When she sings "It's friday, friday, blablabla"
I couldn't stop thinking in "It's friday, friday, friday ooooooooh, friday, friday, friday ooooooooooh..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users