» «
Photo

[IV|rel] HOME INVASION MOD

64 replies to this topic
HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:51 AM Edited by HippieCommunist, 25 April 2011 - 04:46 PM.

Home Invasion Mod by HippieCommunist (ver0.88)
Home Invasion Mod by HippieCommunist (ver0.88)

simple .NET script i've made and decided to share smile.gif

is'nt it annoying how you see a closed door and you hopelessly press 'E' but nothing happens?! well now you can break into ppl's houses! as they will get scared, call cops or try to ambush you to leave... its in early stages but im starting to enjoy it so give it a spin.

most residential doors are breakable but ive probably missed some ^_^
you can manually add any 'coordoor' you wish.

simply put in 'scripts' folder,
requires .NET scripthook

feats:
-press E to enter houses/apartments
-press F12 to greenlight accessible houses (SLOW! but useful)
-exit a house from where you've entered
-homes vary from a sh*tty shoe box to majestic suites
-holding a gun might scare the residents to attack

-lots of fixes
-holding the E button while the home is loading will disable the balaclava

-residents respond to melee aggression
-fixed bug causing the Loading... screen to not fade back
-added some more missing spots

-added about 300 hove beach spots smile.gif

-residents have different weapons
-residents shoot if you hold a weapon or attack
-few more spots

-chance for two residents in a house
-minor fixes

-balaclava! (thanks to shaboobala)
-few more spots
-minor tweaks

-fixed bug in small apartment allowing to exit through window
-added red light to last visited area (closing the door)
-fixed bug causing group members to attack you ( thanks to XXLpeanuts smile.gif
-few more spots

-another new apartment to rob added
-few more missed spots smile.gif

-new apartment to rob added
-added F12 key to greenlight accessible houses
-about 230+ new spots

-residents have weapons!
-residents have money
~100 more spots
-fixed exits
-fixed bug when dying in house reappear in wrong island

-more houses
-small fix

temporary download:

DOWNLOAD

enjoy!

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:22 PM Edited by XXLpeanuts, 09 March 2011 - 12:41 PM.

This looks fantastic! there are people inside the houses?! How did you get the insides to show? I thought there not modeled?!

What actual house/apartment doors are they?
I cant find one, i went up to every house door i could find on one island and nothing, im going to check the middle island next, the logs say that the mod was running so should be working, wheres one you can tell me that definately works?

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:25 PM

yes there are ppl (not always) in the houses, but for now only 1 per house.

most open stairway apartments have enterable doors on the second floor (since most floors look alike anyway)

start with apartments and dont try any commercial houses (stores, warehouses perhaps in the future)

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

Oh yea sorry i found some afterall, i really like this mod, makes LCPD mod more interesting, people are funny they get spooked a lot (which is good) and i like the crack dens! lol

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:22 PM

OH MY GOD HIPPIE IS BACK!! Thank you so much, this is so f*cking epic!

Gokaic
  • Gokaic

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

I would say this is amazing, but it's made by you, so we already knew it would be! Thanks for yet another amazing mod to keep me hooked on my crack!

Hollaz
  • Hollaz

Bleh.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

Pure awesome script you made. Why is this not already a part of original GTA? I mean, if we can steal a helicopter, why not break into homes?

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:37 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 09 March 2011 - 11:40 PM.

thanks alot for your warm support ppl! blush.gif took me about 28 hours straight to make O_O speaking of crack, cant stop once an idea is formed sleepy.gif
funny how ~100k file can give the game another aspect (reminds me of Vampire: Bloodlines meets san andreas smile.gif )
ill try to make it possible to enter EVERY door, and perhaps some more features Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

thanks for ur kind words inlove.gif

Gokaic
  • Gokaic

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:41 PM

A few thing that would be great is if you could add more people, some with weapons, etc., and also add some money to take so breaking in has some value. Also, a bug I noticed is that if you enter a place with multiple exits, and exit a different one, you can just leave through that exit and not go back to where you broke in from.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:52 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 10 March 2011 - 12:23 AM.

yeah its very primitive, theres ALOT to be done suicidal.gif
may i notice that its open sourced if any1 wanna input new stuff, feel free to share also...

happy.gif

*edit - also, if any1's interested, u can send me sets of coords of doors (sorted by either House/Apartment) that u'd want to add and ill implement them along with credits wink.gif

gorgonut
  • gorgonut

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:46 AM

Welcome back mate! Glad to see you on the loose again...The mod is a very nice idea. I ll try it and report back! colgate.gif

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:49 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 11 March 2011 - 03:41 AM.

heya mate! thanks for your kind words biggrin.gif
make sure you get the latest version it has more weapons and more money!!
damn that 502 gateway :\

temperary download:

DOWNLOAD

Cpl.Dunn
  • Cpl.Dunn

LCPDFR Moderation Supervisor

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:40 AM

Damn awesome!

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:17 AM Edited by XXLpeanuts, 11 March 2011 - 12:06 PM.

Hippie you are simply the best mod maker out there, you do all these on your own?
This just adds so much more playability to the game!
Also, i think that temporary links down....

Never mind its back up, strange....

I do have an interesting question though, i have found when im using LCPD mod with a partner with this mod, they get transported to the house aswell, so are we seeing possable multi player compatibility here? The question is does it transport people who are assigned to follow you or just someone standing close enough to you?

I just had a great idea, as well as these houses, what about shops?
Im sure there are some shop interiors to play with, and you could have spawn shop workers in them and then you can rob the cashier and all, would be cool!

Infact hippie was it you who made the Robbery mod a year or two back?
If so this could be like your second masterpiece (among all the others ofcourse), you could include banks, and all banks not just the one you can already go in, although i guess they would have to have same layout, and even hospitals!!!!!
And offices thinking about it, soon enough you could have almost all houses/apartments/banks/hospitals/offices/police stations (is that possable?) enter able and Liberty city would really come alive then.

P.S. the updates great, i get shotgunned in the face faster than i can say old rosie a lot of the time, and rightly so too! haha

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:58 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 11 March 2011 - 10:29 PM.

glad you like it mate! i thought about expanding it to shops etc only problem is theres not enough vareity dozingoff.gif
the transfer works on group members, thats why back up appears in the house aswell wink.gif

when is GTAGARAGE gonna be back!? (any1 knows perhaps notify.gif )

till then CHECK THIS sh*t OUT!

-another new apartment to rob added
-few more missed spots smile.gif

-new apartment to rob added
-added F12 key to greenlight accessible houses
-about 230+ new spots
*also note that you can no longer access houses while being wanted (more interesting)

DOWNLOAD 0.79*

*edit added ~70 more spots cool.gif

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

True say........ hurm, Yea perhaps just keep it to the houses, and try get a complete list of all of them i suppose, man do ya have to do it one by one?

One bug i have noticed tho, when a group member follows you to the house since version 0.75 they imediately start shooting you......... And continue to do so untill you get rid of them.......... odd

Look forward to checking out the changes wink.gif

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

dude! thanks for that...

updated:
DOWNLOAD 0.8

-added red light to last visited area (closing the door)
-fixed bug causing group members to attack you ( thanks to XXLpeanuts smile.gif
-few more spots

check it out!
Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:10 AM

Wow this mod gets updated quickly. You should make it so you can rob stores, and banks.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:03 AM Edited by HippieCommunist, 12 March 2011 - 07:05 AM.

yeah i can see that biggrin.gif

DOWNLOAD 0.81

-fixed bug in small apartment allowing to exit through window

*redownload

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:33 PM

YEY! smile.gif thanks a million this mod rules!

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

thanks pal smile.gif i'm finishing all the houses.
next version will also have a few fixes and a detailed code instructions comments that will help u to customize the mod any way u want

cool.gif

gorgonut
  • gorgonut

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

Fantastic mod! You returned strong! Tested with GTA IV v.1.0.3 and EFLC v.1.0.2 and it runs fine. I just noticed some small lags in the game (anybody else noticed the same?) I would suggest to make an ini file so that we can customise the buttons (F12 for example didn't work for me probably because I have other mods sharing the same button) and maybe with an option (on/off) to get into the houses when you have a wanted level (as a criminal can go into the houses while is been chased by police). Thanks
Take care-Keep on rocking! icon14.gif

PS: Making prison mod compartible with EFLC would be cool! biggrin.gif

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

Yes actually being able to go into the houses while your wanted could actually be useful, as there simply arnt enough actual enterable buildings on the map to realistically hide/hold out against the cops, heres a question, do the police enter a building that you have "warped to" if your wanted, or can they not enter it??

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:23 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 13 March 2011 - 10:35 PM.

lol @gorgonut biggrin.gif its an open source .CS file, open it with your notepad and change whatever you want... buttons/chances/weapons/money cool.gif
theres a condition line for being wanted or not to enter a place:

CODE
if((Player.WantedLevel==0)&&(Ison==false)&&(isKeyPressed(Settings.GetValueKey("Key", Keys.E))))  // Press E near a door

make into:

CODE
if((Ison==false)&&(isKeyPressed(Settings.GetValueKey("Key", Keys.E))))  // Press E near a door

changing the F12 key:

CODE
if(isKeyPressed(Settings.GetValueKey("Key", Keys.F12))){

peanuts - the cops dont get warped but some places are reachable from the street they are on (meaning the cops will enter eventually)
what you can do to make it even for all houses, is use the Open Doors from the InGameTrainer but i dont recommend it since it gives a bigger chance to leave a place without warping u back whatsthat.gif need to work on that as well

and yeah pressing F12 is REAL slow... since it lights around 3000 green lights at the same time lol.gif
ive made that as a tool to see what coords ive marked already, then decided to leave it on, perhaps ill optimize it in the future

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

It's true, you are the best GTA4 modder around.

Pretty much the only thing I do in the game nowadays is play the Terrorist Hunt mode in your Contact Missions mod.

INFINITE COOKIES. cookie.gif

shaboobala
  • shaboobala

Caw-sack

• Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:03 AM

You should make Niko automatically throw on a balaclava whenever he breaks into a place. That would be pretty neat. biggrin.gif

Love your mods btw.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:23 AM Edited by HippieCommunist, 14 March 2011 - 09:39 AM.

DUDE! amazing idea... ph34r.gif

glad you like my mods, thanks for the support inlove.gif

-chance for two residents in a house
-minor fixes

-balaclava! (thanks to shaboobala)
-about 200 more spots
-minor tweaks

DOWNLOAD

*edit - try the latest version rolleyes.gif
**if any1 dont want the balaclava feature (for any reason notify.gif ) simply edit the file and remove the line:

CODE
GTA.Native.Function.Call("Set_Char_Component_Variation", Player.Character,8,1,0);

@AngryAmoeba - hey man! been a while tounge2.gif glad to read u say that icon14.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

I remember as 10 years old boy, my dream in GTA:VC was to enter every building. I could not understand the fact that simply making interior for every building would be nearly impossible, yet I tried to figure out how to enter buildings. I found out the action key is TAB and translated what action means in my lang, and then I thought it could open doors, but it didn't.

After few years you made my dream possible. An old dream, becoming possible thanks to your knowledge and basic sense, aswell as motivation. Thank you so much, Hippie!

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:46 PM Edited by HippieCommunist, 14 March 2011 - 02:03 PM.

damn man, its those kind of words of relation that keeps me spreading MY works biggrin.gif
you very welcome!

if any1 wants some extra challenge, disable char's critical hits (pm me ill explain what lines to add wink.gif )

the dream has been updated:

-residents have different weapons
-residents shoot if you hold a weapon or attack
-few more spots
*also residents no longer call the cops since gunfire brings them anyway

DOWNLOAD
*make sure u have the latest ver tounge2.gif

BRING GTAGARAGE back on! suicidal.gif

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

Thanks for new version homie, I see hove beach lacks some doors so I'll add some coordinates of the doors there, yo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users